The Power of Touch Ch. 05

Story Info
Jeff enjoys three young slaves.
11.1k words
4.64
96.1k
66

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaqrach2
shaqrach2
451 Followers

I apologize for the amount of time it has taken me to get this latest chapter out. I have a few going on in my life and have had less time to write. As things even out, the chapters should be coming out faster in the future. Once again, I apologize, and please enjoy this latest installment. As always, your comments are extremely welcomed, so please do comment.

________________________

I was sitting at Faye's kitchen table Monday morning when she walked in carrying two grocery bags. She had stopped at the store after dropping Ray and Anissa off at school. As I sat drinking coffee and reading the paper, she came over and kissed me on the cheek. I turned to face her, and kissed her fully on the lips. We held the kiss for the better part of a minute. It was 9:30 am, and I had an appointment with her bank at 10:45. I was already dressed in one of my new suits and ready to go, when Faye started fixing me breakfast. Amazingly, but not surprisingly, Faye had a full breakfast ready by 9:50. She made up two plates and sat down beside me. She looked absolutely beautiful with her hair newly dyed, and styled.

"You look beautiful this morning Faye." I complimented her.

"Thank you Jeff," she replied with a smile, "I did it for you."

"Normally I wait until just before Rick gets back from deployment, but, you're my master now."

That single comment made my penis spring to life. We continued with the small talk for the remainder of breakfast. When I was finished, I stood up to go. I bent down and kissed Faye before I left. Faye handed me the keys to her van, and I was gone.

It was only about a ten minute drive to her bank, and I got there with about five minutes to spare. I made my way to the reception desk and checked in. At precisely 10:45, a black haired woman, with her hair in a tight bun, and wearing glasses came to greet me. I shook her hand and introduced myself.

I am Faye Duncan's master, and now I am yours too. Do you understand this? I ordered her mentally.

She nodded her understanding.

The woman's name was Joanne Stanley, age thirty nine. She stood 5' 11", and weighed one hundred and forty pounds. Her bra size was 32 A, and she lived at 101 Ratcliff Drive, with her husband Tyler.

Joanne took me to an office and introduced me to Faye's loans officer. The name on the door was Stewart Romie. I shook his hand and started the meeting. I had time to think leading up to this meeting, and I had decided upon a completely different tact. Instead of the bank wiping out Faye and Rick's mortgage, I would just make the payments myself. This has two pros and no cons that I could see. One, I had absolutely no idea how mortgages worked, but I'm sure you can't just wipe it clean. Two, if I paid for her mortgage out of my own pocket, it would add to my feeling of power. It would be more like I owned her, and she would be indebted to me for a long, long time. Of course, this was strictly for my benefit, as I already owned her. I sat down with Mr. Romie and we hammered out the details. After forty five minutes, we were finished. There was a lot of initialing and signing, but it was a done deal. After we finished the meeting, Joanne came back into the office.

Stewart, go and take a fifteen minute coffee break. Close the door behind you.

Stewart got up and left his office, leaving just Joanne and myself.

"Come here slave." I ordered.

Joanne moved quietly across the office towards me. She stood shyly in front of me awaiting further orders. I let her stand there, and I allowed my eyes to flow over her body.

"Is there something you would like master?" Joanne asked meekly.

"Yes Joanne, there is. I want your panties."

I watched as Joanne's slender fingers deftly undid her button and worked the zipper down.

"Slow down Joanne, what's the rush?" I asked

Joanne then opened her pants to reveal a pair of white silk panties, with lace on the upper half. She slowly pushed her pants down over her slender hips.

"Dance for me, my slave, sway your hips a bit. Kind of like a striptease."

Her hips started moving slowly as her pants were slowly pushed down. Joanne was bent over, her pants at her knees; she looked up at me with a sly smile on her face.

"Do you strip like this for your husband?"

Joanne just shook her head, her pants were down to her ankles, and she stepped out of them.

Come here and stand in front of me.

Joanne moved in front of me, her hips swaying slightly as she moved. As I placed my hands on her hips, I felt her warm smooth skin through the silky fabric. I moved my hands down her hips to her legs. So smooth, her skin was soft and supple. I heard her sigh.

"I guess this is a surprise for you, eh?" I softly chuckled.

"Yes master." She replied softly.

"Undo your blouse," I ordered, "slowly."

Slowly, while looking at me, Joanne started undoing her buttons from top to bottom. After the first couple of buttons, I could see her small bra. It was black lace, and as she undid more buttons it came into view. Finally she had undone the last button, and let her blouse fall open. I moved my hands up from her hips and up her waist. Her waist tapered at the hips, and I ran my hands over her tight belly. My fingers played around her belly button, and then lower into the elastic of her panties. I moved my fingers deeper into her panties and into her pubic hair. I removed my fingers from her pubic hair and panties, and sniffed them. My hands found their way to her hips again, and I started slowly pulling her panties off. Joanne had bushy pubic hair; apparently she didn't show it off much. Slowly I pulled them down to her ankles and had her step out of them. I sniffed her panties and carefully folded them into my pocket. Next, I grabbed Joanne's ass and roughly pulled her hips toward me.

"Oh!" Joanne gasped softly.

I buried my face in her pubic hair and inhaled deeply, taking in the intoxicating scent of her musk. I still had my hands on her small ass, and my fingers were digging in to her soft flesh. Joanne's hands moved to behind my head, and began running her fingers through my hair. I split her labia with one of my fingers. Her fingers clenched and grabbed my hair, almost pulling it. Her vagina was warm, but not totally moist yet, so I inserted my finger deeper. Joanne was enjoying herself, and she let out a soft sigh. Now there was a slight wetness. I moved my finger in and out of her vagina; it was getting slicker and slicker.

"Mmm..." Joanne moaned quietly.

"You like that, Joanne?"

"Mmm, yes master."

"Who else does this to you? Anyone?"

"My husband does."

"Yeah? What does he do?"

"That, what you're doing master." She responded.

"What Joanne? What am I doing?" I teased.

"Fingering me down there." She breathed.

"Yeah? Down where?"

"My pussy." She was almost whimpering.

Joanne's knees buckled slightly, and I knew she was close. Her thighs were getting slick with her juices, and her knees buckled again.

"Mmph..." She moaned.

"Come Joanne, I want you to come for me."

"Oh master..." Her soft voice cut off as she stopped breathing in anticipation.

Then her body shuddered, and she almost collapsed.

"Did you come?"

Breathlessly she answered, "Not yet master, I'm sorry."

I unzipped my pants and slid them off my hips.

Remove my underwear for me, Joanne.

Joanne bent over to slide my underwear off, her blouse hanging loosely from her body. I watched as her small breasts jiggled in her bra as she moved. As she freed my penis from the fabric, she let out a little gasp. After she had finished removing my underwear, she got on her knees in front of me. She gently picked up my penis, and softly stroked it with her fingertips.

"It's beautiful." She whispered looking up at me over her glasses.

Then she took me in her mouth. Softly, she wrapped her lips around my penis. I didn't even have to order her to do this. She started sucking softly on my swollen member, using a combination of lips and tongue.

"Mmm..." She moaned.

I could feel her slender fingers playing with my scrotum, every now and then tickling my taint. She was quite good at giving head, her warm, wet mouth working its way up and down my shaft. Her other hand was on my hip, and I placed my hand over hers. I could feel her wedding rings, and I toyed with them as she sucked. The thought of me making this woman cheat on her husband was intoxicating. To think, Joanne's life was perfectly normal up until about an hour ago.

My, how much a life can change in a matter of minutes.

I lifted her head off my penis. She looked at me, confused, until I helped her stand up and pulled her over my penis. Then I gently lowered her onto it. She grasped my penis softly, and guided me into her wet vagina. God, her vagina was hot and wet as it slid down my penis.

"Mmm, oh yeah." Joanne whispered.

I let Joanne do all the work, her legs pumping her body up and down on me. She put her hands around my neck, and leaned in for a kiss. We kissed passionately as she moved up and down. Joanne's head threw back, and she closed her eyes. She let out a muffled moan as she came, her abdomen pushed into my stomach as she tried, but failed, to control the ecstasy she was experiencing. Her body had a slight sheen to it; as she was just barely breaking a sweat. The office smelled of sex, and I could not wait any longer. This time I let my surge of cum explode, and I relaxed as I filled her vagina. Joanne relaxed also and collapsed with her head on my shoulder. Then she picked her head up and looked at me. Her hand softly caressed my face, as she looked me with a contented look in her eye. My penis was still insider her, and rapidly deflating. Joanne stood up and I gently lowered her to her knees. When she was again knelt in front of me, she gently took my semi erect penis in her mouth.

"Do you like it?" I asked. "Do you like the way you taste?"

"Oh yes."

"Do you do that for your husband? Suck his cock after he fucks you?"

"Sometimes, master."

"Well, you belong to me now. Ok?"

"Yes, master." She replied softly.

When she was finished cleaning herself off of my penis, she rested her arm on my lap. The she laid her head on her arm.

"What would your husband do, if he knew what just happened?"

"He would probably kill us master," She responded earnestly, "he's a very jealous man."

"Well then, I guess we'll have to keep this our little secret, eh?"

"Yes master."

I knew it was inconsequential; I would just bend him to my wishes when he objected anyway.

"Thank you Joanne." I said appreciatively.

"Anytime, master." She said smiling up at me.

"I may take you up on that offer Joanne." I chuckled.

You may get dressed now.

Joanne stood up and retrieved her pants, I watched as she slid them back up her legs and over her hips. I find it erotic watching a woman dress herself, especially after I had just invaded her holiest of holies. I got dressed, and Joanne and I left the office together. We acted as if nothing had happened, and no one was the wiser. As we turned the corner in the hall, I grabbed Joanne's ass for one last quick feel. Once again, a surprised gasp and a smile. I said my goodbyes to Joanne and the receptionist, and left the bank.

As I sat behind the wheel of Faye's van, I could feel my greed growing. My greed for money, lust, and power. I have this power, this power to get anything I want, and I wanted more. As I sat there I thought about the last few days. I had enslaved numerous people, made deals with businesses to pay me for "consultation fees"', and still I wanted more. I pulled Joanne's panties out of my pocket and absent mindedly rubbed the crotch with my thumb as I thought. I only had to get the bank to take out seven hundred and fifty dollars to pay for Faye's mortgage, but I had them take out an extra three thousand a month to be deposited into her account. That was my own doing I chuckled. Faye thought I was just taking care of her mortgage.

I decided to pay a visit to the accountant that Brian Bancroft suggested for me, so I opened my wallet and retrieved the business card.

Theo Jackson located in the Dewitt Building downtown.

I started the van, left the bank and made my way downtown, towards an unsuspecting Theo. It took me about twenty minutes to get there, and I quickly located his office. He was located on the seventeenth floor, and I made my way there. I walked into the office and introduced myself to his receptionist with a handshake. She asked me if I had an appointment, to which I replied no. She looked a little annoyed at this.

"Mr. Jackson does just take in walk-in appointments." She said, mildly politely.

"You obviously don't know who I am." I responded.

When I tell you who I am, you will insist I see Theo. You will not take no for an answer, from anyone.

"I am Jeff Bartlett."

"Oh! My apologies Mr. Bartlett!" She practically gushed.

"Please, follow me." She stood and personally led me to his office.

She knocked on his door and opened it.

"Mr. Jackson? There's a Jeff Bartlett here to see you."

"Who?"

"Jeff Bartlett, THE Jeff Bartlett?!?"

"Never heard of him." I heard from the office.

The receptionist looked at me embarrassed, and led me in.

There behind the desk was a sizable black gentleman. I stepped forward and thrust out my hand. He instinctively shook it, and was instantly mine.

Theodore, I am now your master. You will do as I ask of you. You may refer to me a Jeff, do you understand?

Once again, the standard, slight nod.

Theodore Jackson, age forty seven, living at 580 Mountain Head Drive. He was married to Gloria, aged forty six, and had three children. His kids were aged seventeen, fifteen, and eleven.

He dismissed his receptionist, and I sat down across the desk from him. Behind him, on the window sill, were pictures of his family. The first one was of the entire family in a portrait. Then there was a picture of his wife, a beautiful African American woman. Next was his daughter, the oldest of his kids. She was a pretty teen with braces. The picture beside that was of younger handsome boy. The last, was of a young girl in pigtails.

"You have a beautiful family Theo. You must be proud." I complimented him.

"Thank you Jeff, I am." He responded politely.

"Now, how can I help you?"

I laid out what I had wanted from him.

"I don't want any trouble from the IRS. I want you to handle the income, and take off any applicable taxes. I want it to be as legitimate as possible."

"Should be easy enough, I'll gladly handle that for you Jeff."

I had no doubt he would carry out my orders.

"Thank you Mr. Jackson. I have a feeling this will be a very enjoyable, and profitable relationship. For the both of us." I gave a little chuckle.

He gave a chuckle, but not for the same reason I'm sure. Next order of business was securing another consultation job. He agreed to take me to the human resources director. When we got to his office, I spun the same story as the other three places, and handed over the pertinent information. Predictably, I walked out with another twenty five hundred bi-weekly. So now I was pulling in about twenty thousand a month. That should be enough, for now.

Shaking Theo's hand I said, "I'll be seeing you around buddy."

"I look forward to it Jeff." He returned the handshake with a smile.

I left the building, and made my way to Faye's van. I was hungry, it was approaching one o'clock.

Faye, make us some lunch. I will be home soon.

It took me about twenty five minutes to get back to Faye's house. As I pulled into her driveway, my stomach growled.

"Honey, I'm home!" I jokingly yelled out, as I entered.

Faye appeared from the kitchen, and gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"How did you make out at the bank?" She asked, almost as normally as if she was talking to her husband.

I reached up and cupped one of her breasts and squeezed gently. I could feel lace underneath the fabric of her shirt.

"Oh, I made out quite well. I think you will be pleased." I replied.

"Oh? Well, you can tell me about it over lunch."

"Come on, lunch is ready."

I followed Faye into the kitchen, watching her nice large ass as we went. She was wearing the same jeans as when I first saw her. They were stretched tightly across her rear, accentuating her cheeks.

We sat down at the table, which was set for two, with a plate of sandwiches in the middle. We ate, and I told Faye all about the meeting at the bank, (well, maybe not everything).

"So, your mortgage is taken care of. I know this'll help you out a lot." I said, remembering the sparse fridge.

"Oh, thank you Jeff!"

"Oh, that's not all Faye," I said, "I also had Stewart funnel three thousand bucks a month into your account."

"Jeff, I don't know what to say, but thank you." Faye replied quietly.

"Rick never wanted me to get a job; he wanted to be the provider."

"Sounds kind of traditional." I mused.

"Yeah, he is." Faye developed a wistful look on her face as she thought of her husband.

Hmm.

"Hey, how long has the check engine light been on in your van?" I asked.

"Um, about since just before Rick deployed." Faye responded, "He said it was nothing to worry about."

I guess Faye thought she knew where this was going, because she quickly followed up with.

"But don't think you're paying for any repairs, you've done enough for us already."

"Indeed I have." I answered. "But this 'charity' doesn't come cheap Faye. I still own you."

"Oh, I know you do Jeff." She said amorously.

We finished our lunch, and Faye cleared off the table. I watched as she cleaned up the dishes. It was now five minutes after two. Faye started to brew some coffee and sat down to wait until it was finished.

Faye, you can refer to me as master again.

We sat and made small talk while we waited for the coffee. I placed my hand on Faye's thigh where her leg met her hip. I was rubbing my hand in the crease that her flesh made beneath the denim. Faye looked at me with affection in her eyes. After a few minutes, the coffee was ready and Faye got up to get some mugs. She returned with two steaming cups of coffee and placed them in front of us. I sipped at mine, it was delicious. I don't know what she put in her coffee, but mine never tasted like this at home.

After we finished the coffee, we went to the living room, where we sat on the couch. Faye had to leave to get the kids in fifteen minutes, so there was really no time to do anything. Faye snuggled her head into me, and I stroked her hair as we sat in silence. Faye had her hand in my lap, and I put my hand on top of hers. Faye entwined her fingers with mine, and sighed softly, contentedly. After a while, Faye got up to go get her kids. I stood up and followed her.

"I'll come with you, Faye. Let me get changed quickly." I said.

After I slipped into some jeans and a T - shirt, we got in the van and left. Along the way, Faye broke the silence.

"You know master, this is the happiest I have felt in a long time."

"You mean since Rick deployed?" I asked.

"No, since before then." She answered earnestly.

"Really?" I asked her. "Why's that?"

"I don't really know." Was her solemn reply.

We were approaching the school and parked. We were early so I spent the time scoping out the moms there to pick up their kids. I saw a few that peaked my interest and made a mental note to come with Faye more often. A few minutes later her kids came out to the van.

"Hi Uncle Jeff, hi mom!" The said jubilantly.

"Mom, can we go to McDonald's for supper?" Ray begged.

"Yeah! McDonald's!" Anissa screamed.

"I don't know guys, we'll have to see." Faye looked at me, her pretty eyes asking if I would mind.

I shrugged and said "Sure why not?"

shaqrach2
shaqrach2
451 Followers