The Power of Touch Ch. 08

Story Info
Jeff expands his harem.
11.7k words
4.64
44.5k
47

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaqrach2
shaqrach2
454 Followers

I awoke to a soft purring sound the next morning. I was lost, and it took a couple of seconds to get my bearings. I was in a king size bed, and had three naked women lying around me. On either side of me, were Shannon, and Emma. Both were facing away from me, but their nice, little asses were pressed against my legs. Cherise was still lying between my legs, with her head on my crotch. I moved a little and Cherise stirred.

"Master?" She asked groggily.

"Cherise, come up here, and get a little more comfy. I have to take a leak."

"Yes Master." She complied sleepily, her hair mussed up by sleep.

As I gently extricated myself from my slaves, Cherise crawled up and took over my position. I looked down at my three slaves, and grew hard at the sight of my naked bedmates. I padded off softly to the bathroom.

When I returned, the purring sound was back. It was then that I realized that it wasn't a purring sound, but more of a vibrating. Ahh, it was my cell. I picked up my cell, and looked at the display. It was Allyson.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Master?" Came her timid voice.

"Yes Allyson, how can I help you?" I asked.

"Can we meet sometime?" She asked a little surer of herself.

"Sure, when do you want to meet?"

"Soon. Please Master, it's very important." She sounded hurried.

I looked at my watch, six thirty in the morning.

"I'm at the Berwick right now, why don't you stop by." I suggested.

"Oh Master, I'd love to, but I have to be at work in an hour." She explained.

Oh, shit. What day was it? Tuesday. Shannon has to work today. I'm not going to take her from her job. Not just yet at least.

"Ok, I'll call you later Allyson. We'll fix up a time then, ok?"

"Yes Master, ok." She sounded relieved.

"OK, Allyson. I'll talk to you later then."

"Yes, Master. I love you." I heard Allyson say as she disconnected the phone.

Allyson's last statement struck me. She loves me? I've enslaved her, made her my whore, and made her bend to my wishes. My penis stirred thinking about her last words on the phone.

I went over to the bed, and gently shook Shannon's shoulder. Her eyes opened up slowly, and for a second, she too was perplexed. Then she saw me, and a smile crossed her face.

"Good morning, Master." She said sleepily, her hair all mussed by sleep.

"Good morning." I said. "It's six thirty; you should get going to work."

A look of disappointment crossed her face, and she pouted. "Aww, do I have to?"

Again, I felt my penis stir at the sight of my sleepy slave, with her hair all askew.

"Don't you think you should?" I asked sitting down next to her.

"Oh, I don't know," she smiled as she ran her slender finger up my leg. "I can definitely think of better things to do, than going to work today."

I thought about it. Spending the day with Shannon did sound quite appealing.

"Alright then, call in sick; we have some stuff we should do anyway."

It dawned on me that all she had was that black dress and no other clothes. We'll have to swing by her place today sometime to pick up the rest of her clothes.

Shannon got out of bed, and went to her purse, where she extricated her phone. I watched her shapely ass as it exited the room. I followed. Shannon was dialing when I walked in. God, she looked beautiful, naked in front of the window, partially silhouetted against the morning sun. I could pick out her perky nipples in the brightness.

"Good morning, Lisa. This is Shannon Freytag calling, and I have to call in sick this morning. I'm sorry for the short notice but I'm really not feeling all that well. Thank you."

With that she pressed the disconnect button, and put the phone on the end table.

"In all my years at the school, this is the first time I've called in sick. Never mind, played hooky." She giggled, as she walked toward me. "Oh, Master. You're a bad, bad man. Making me do things like that." She smirked, as she traced her finger down my chest. "Danny would never let me do this."

I pulled Shannon into me by grabbing her slender waist.

"Oh!" Shannon gasped, feigning surprise.

"You are not to refer to husband by his name anymore. Do you understand."

"Yes, Master." She complied.

She quickly wrapped her arms around my neck, and pulled my face close to hers.

"Master, I want to spend the rest of my life serving you." She confessed. "I will do whatever you ask of me."

Her large breasts pressed into my chest.

"Anything I ask?" I teased.

"Anything." She smiled crookedly.

"Alright, I'll bear that in mind." I said quietly as our lips met.

I felt Shannon's moist lips meet mine, as her tongue explored my mouth. I felt Shannon's slender fingers run along my hard penis, tracing it from base to tip. I moved my hand from her sexy back, down to her beautiful hips. God they were smooth.

I broke off from Shannon's kiss, and slowly sank to my knees. I was kissing her body as I made my way down. I started with her neck, she still smelled of her perfume. I kissed Shannon down further, between her breasts, my tongue playing with the pendant on her necklace. My lips moved over to her breasts, and I pulled her nipple into my mouth. I felt her nipple harden, and I gave it a little nip. Shannon let out a sharp gasp, and pulled my head into her breast.

"Oh, Master..." she breathed.

I cupped her other breast in my hand and gently squeezed and caressed it. For its ample size, I found it to be quite firm. My fingers pinched her nipple, and she let out another gasp. I moved further down her body, my tongue tracing a line down her flat belly. I stopped briefly, and kissed her belly button gently. I was on my knees now, and my hands caressed her soft, sexy hips. I moved my hands around behind her, and cupped the cheeks of her shapely ass. I gently pulled them apart, and let them go. I played with her behind like this for a few more seconds. My hands roved down her legs, and made their way back up to her hips. I turned my attention to her pubic area, and took a sniff. God, I love the smell of pubic hair in the morning. I inched in closer, and I could hear Shannon take a breath in, in eager anticipation to what was about to come. Her vagina was a fraction of an inch from my nose, and lips now. I could smell her sensual musk. Now, I grew hard in anticipation. My tongue grazed her labia, and Shannon let out a whimper.

"Please Master..." she begged, "I can't stand it. Please, don't make me wait..."

My tongue parted her labia, and I violated her orally for the first time. She tasted salty, but that quickly passed. I ran my tongue up her slit, and licked near the top. Shannon let a soft sigh escape her lips.

"Oh, yes Master..."

Shannon was already getting moist. I ran my hand down her silky legs again. I couldn't believe these legs belonged to me now. Shannon put her hands behind my head, and forced my face gently into her moist pubic area. Her coarse pubic hair dug into my forehead, and hurt a little, but I really didn't care. I was too turned on by her taste, and musky scent. Shannon spread her legs a little more for me, and I rewarded her by thrusting my tongue deeper into her now wet vagina. Her juices now covered my mouth and nose, and her smell was intoxicating. Shannon was moaning now.

"My husband hardly does this me anymore..." Shannon moaned.

I stopped and looked up at her. "I can't understand why," I said, "I love the taste of pussy."

"Hmmn..." Shannon croaked, "and how does mine taste, Master?"

I inserted two fingers into her vagina, purposely rubbing against her clit. Her knees buckled, and she almost collapsed. When I took my fingers out, they were shiny and slick with her feminine juices. I raised my hand to her mouth, and she dutifully sucked my two fingers in. She allowed her tongue to play over my fingers.

"So?" I asked, "How do like it?"

"It's not bad." Shannon admitted. "I taste a little salty."

"You taste delicious." I told her, and turned my attention back to her now sopping vagina.

Apparently, she was enjoying something completely different than what she was used to. Her silky thighs were damp with her juices, as my cheeks ran across them. I started to stimulate her more vigorously now, my tongue aching from my exertion.

"Please Master," Shannon whimpered, "let me sit down."

"In due time, slave." I teased.

"Please Master..." She begged, "PLEASE?!?"

"Mmm, but I want to come..." Shannon whimpered.

I smiled into her pubic hair, as I soldiered on in my oral stimulation. Once again, Shannon's knees buckled slightly, driving her pelvis slightly into my nose and mouth.

"This is so unfair..." Shannon complained weakly, although smiling.

I didn't care, I was enjoying myself. I cupped my hands around her beautiful ass once again, and caressed her cheeks. So smooth, I'm sure Dan is going to miss the feel of his wife's shapely ass. Not to mention her breasts, her thighs, her everything. Once again I smiled to myself, this was just too easy. I persevered, and thrust my tongue deeply into her vaginal cavity, I could feel her soft labia against my mouth. Shannon started to pant, then let out a little scream.

"Oh Master!!" She exclaimed, her knees buckling. I could feel her coming, but I kept going.

"Oh! Oh!! Master!!" She was screaming now. "Please stop."

Her vagina was wet from her juices and sweat. I pulled away, her hands loosely behind my head. She looked as if she was on the verge of collapse, so I stood up, and led her to the couch. There, she sat down heavily, and stared at me with satisfaction in her eyes.

"Oh my god..." She breathed, "No man has ever..."

"What?" I teased. "Made you come standing up?" "Yes.."

"That's OK, I've never made a woman come standing up before either." I chuckled. Wiping her juices from my face, I could faintly make out her musky scent. Emma groggily walked from the bedroom. Her sexy, naked body padded softly over to me. I stood up.

"Good morning, Master." She smiled sleepily.

"Good morning, Em." I responded. She wrapped her arms around my waist, and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips. I reached around, and caressed her smooth ass.

"How did you sleep?" I asked her.

"Mmm, very well Master." She responded. "Thank you."

"You are welcome." I responded. "So, who's hungry? Hmm?"

"I'm famished, Master." Shannon responded. "I could eat a horse."

"Mmm, me too." Emma chimed in. Her slender arms still wrapped around my waist.

"OK, you guys decide what you want, and order us up something from room service."

I made my way to the bathroom again, and turned on the shower. As I waited for the shower to heat up, I looked at myself in the mirror. Not bad, I thought to myself. Then I started to wonder what the voice was going to tell me about how I was going to have to utilize my powers of persuasion in the near future. The mirror was starting to fog up, so I broke from my reverie, and stepped into the shower. I could hear Emma's sweet voice ordering breakfast for the four of us. I was rinsing the soap from my face, and body when I heard a noise. I looked from behind the shower curtain, and saw Cherise sitting on the toilet taking her morning pee.

"Good morning Master." She said comfortably. "I hope you don't mind me going pee, but I couldn't hold it anymore."

I smiled benignly. "Not a problem Cherise." She started wiping herself and stood up.

"Thank you, Master."

"You're welcome, Cherise." I said to her back as she was leaving.

She looked over her soft shoulder at me, her hand on the door frame, and smiled. As she disappeared around the corner, I caught a glimpse of the dimples above her ass cheeks. I grew hard as I thought about what I was stealing from her fiancé, Gerald. I couldn't tell you why I get such a kick from taking women from their happy relationships. Maybe it was because I've never experienced any quality relationships in my lifetime. Or, maybe it was the power I felt when I made a perfectly happy woman my own. I do know, that when I made a married woman mine, that I felt a surge of power. I think it makes me stronger, and makes it easier for me to control people. I finished up in the shower, and dried myself off. I on put the bathrobe that was folded on the rack and walked into the living room. I saw Cherise was sitting in a chair, talking on her cell phone.

"I don't know...." She said softly.

"Yes... I know you do... No, Gerry look, it's complicated right now, ok?" I walked behind her, and gently massaged her soft shoulders, she placed her hand on top of mine. I slid my hands down her chest, and cupped her breasts in my hands. She looked up at me with a smile, the phone still to her ear. I could hear Gerald's muffled voice on the other end.

"But, why didn't you come home last night?" He whined.

Cherise pushed her face gently into my arm and rubbed her cheek.

"Like I said Gerry, it's complicated." Cherise replied softly, almost sympathetically.

"I love you Cherise, and..."

I took the phone gently from Cherise's hand, she relinquished control easily enough, and pressed the disconnect button. Cherise turned her head, and kissed my arm.

"You ok, Cherise?" I asked.

I put her phone down on the end table, and looked down at the top of Cherise's red head. I placed my hand on top of her head and stroked her hair.

"Yes, Master." She answered. "I'm just a little confused right now."

"Oh? Confused about what?"

"My feelings for you." She admitted.

"How so?" I teased.

"Well, I love Gerry, and it kills me to hurt him like this. But..." Her soft voice trailed off.

"But what?" I teased again.

"But, I just want to serve you. To make you happy."

"What would make you happy Cherise?" I asked.

"That's where I'm confused. I used to want to get married to Gerry, become his wife and settle down, you know? Have kids, a house the whole nine yards."

"And?"

"But, then you came into my life, like a firestorm, and the thought of being possessed by another man excites me."

"So, what does your heart tell you? What do YOU want Cherise?"

"My heart tells me to go with you, to become your slave, to give my body to you."

"So, what's the problem then?"

"I'm worried about Gerry."

"Tell you what Cherise, take the day and decide what you really want, OK?"

"OK, Master. Thank you." She sighed sounding relieved.

"Now, you may join us for breakfast if you wish, and then you are free to go."

"Thank you Master, thank you so much." Cherise stood, and faced me. I felt her soft hand caress my face, and she kissed me softly on the lips.

"I don't think it'll be a hard decision." I said to her.

"No," she whispered, "I don't either."

There was a knock at the door, I walked over to answer it. There was the same guy who had delivered the breakfasts on my previous stays.

"I was hoping it was you," he said, "when I heard the room number."

"I'm glad I didn't disappoint." I said.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"It depends..." I hesitated.

"How do you do it?" He asked excitedly. "How to you get so many women?"

I placed a substantial tip in his hand, making sure I made contact with him.

"I don't know." I replied.

And this is the last time you will ask such questions, understood?

A nod.

Good, because if you don't, I will come after every women in your life.

A nervous swallow, and another nod of understanding.

You will forget about me, and not question me again.

"Thank you for the service." I said as I gently closed the door.

"Your welcome sir, and enjoy your stay." He replied with a level of professional courtesy.

I wheeled the cart into the room, and my slaves made their way towards me. I watched as they picked and chose what they wanted for breakfast. I poured them all a glass of apple juice, and sat back to watch them feast. They were talking amongst themselves, making quiet introductions, and becoming friends. This was good, they were bonding with their new found role in life, and I was pleased. When they were finished, Cherise stood up.

"Master? If it's ok, may I go now?"

"By all means, Cherise. Of course, I do hope to see you again."

"Thank you Master." She left and made her way to the bedroom.

She emerged a few minutes later, dressed in her chauffeur uniform. I walked over to her and cupped her little chin. I lifted her face to mine, and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. I felt her go limp, and let out a soft sigh.

"See you Cherise."

"Yes, Master." With that, she turned and walked to the door, pausing briefly before opening it. Then, without looking back, she opened it and walked through. I heard the soft click of the door behind her, I knew she'd be back, I'm not letting her go that easily. I turned my attention to my other two slaves.

"Emma?"

"Yes, master?"

"Do you have school today?"

"Yes, Master. I have a few morning classes, and one afternoon class."

"Ok then, you had better get ready to go."

"Yes Master." She said as she padded of to the bathroom.

A minute later, I heard the toilet flush, and the shower turn on.

"Shannon, you'll need to shower too. Why don't you join Emma?"

"As you wish, Master."

I followed as Shannon walked into the bathroom, and pulled the shower curtain aside. Emma's hair was already wet, and she was just soaping up her body. She looked shocked for a second, but then a calm realization crossed her face, and she accepted what was about to happen. As Shannon stepped gingerly into the shower, Emma moved so that she too could get wet.

"Emma, have you ever kissed another girl?"

"Once, at a party. Kinda as a dare thingy."

"And you Shannon?"

"No Master. Never."

"Ok you two. I want you to pleasure each other. Let's start with a little kissing shall we?" I ordered.

Shannon and Emma moved closer together, so that their wet breasts were touching. Emma raised her hand, and caressed Shannon's face. I watched in eager anticipation as their soft lips grazed each other. Emma, her head turned up, gingerly kissed Shannon. Shannon hesitated slightly, but eventually relented, and met Emma's soft lips. Shannon brought her hand up, and cupped Emma's breast. A slight moan escaped Emma's lips, as her hand moved behind Shannon's head and pulled it gently into their kiss. I moved closer and cupped both their wet asses in my hand. I ran my finger down Shannon's smooth ass crack, and found her tight anus. My finger toyed with her for a few seconds, as I thought about my next move.

Should I, or shouldn't I.

I made a snap decision, and softly pushed on her tight hole. After a few seconds of increased pressure, my finger slid in. Shannon gave a loud gasp, and looked back at her ass. I moved my finger in and out slightly, and I felt her knees buckle a little.

"Hmmph.." Was all she was able to muster.

"Do you like that Shannon?" I asked quietly.

She looked up at me, and gave a slight nod. Shannon's breathing started to get heavy, as I anally masturbated my sex slave.

"Has your husband ever done this to you?" Shannon just softly shook her head, her eyes closed.

"No Master." She breathed. She pushed her shapely ass out so it was sticking out.

Emma was next. My finger ran deeply down the crack of her ass, and found its mark. I gently pushed on Emma's anus, and it eventually relented and granted me access to her inner sanctum.

Emma too emitted a loud gasp, and looked at me. "Has anyone ever violated you this way Emma?"

"No Master."

"Do you like it?" I asked quietly.

"Not really, it feels kinda weird." She admitted.

"I see." It wasn't going to stop me, I wasn't really doing it for their pleasure. This was virgin territory for all three of us, no pun intended. I just wanted to try it, seeing as I had this freedom now

I kept a steady rhythm between both my women. Emma was starting to breathe a little heavier now, as both women's asses were moving in conjunction with my fingers.

shaqrach2
shaqrach2
454 Followers