The Power of Touch Ch. 09

Story Info
Jeff's life gets complicated. Or does it?
10.1k words
4.71
27.8k
34

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers

I sat in the living room, mulling over who to take to the hotel with me, and who to keep here at Faye's house. Allyson would be coming for sure, and I thought I knew who else I would bring. I thought about bringing Shannon, then thought about Faye and Debbie. It would be nice to sleep between Allyson and one of the others plump bodies. Then, I remembered Brenda, the front desk clerk at the Berwick. I thought back and remembered that she said she was off at ten tonight.

"Hmmm." I mused to myself.

This was a problem I could live with. I thought of sleeping between Allyson and Brenda's large breasts and my mind was made up. Allyson would go with me, and Brenda would just come up after her shift was complete.

Brenda... I communicated telepathically. You will make your way up to my room at the end of your shift. I expect to see you there.

I sat back and relaxed. The sound of pots and pans clanging, mixed with the sweet, soft murmur of female voices emanated from the kitchen. My slaves were preparing dinner. My stomach growled at the thought of food. I sank back into Faye's couch, and flipped on the TV set. A new episode of Cops was on, and I watched in amusement. The show made me laugh, and feel good about myself. Debbie came in to the living room, and stood beside me. I looked up at her, and she gave me a warm smile.

"May I join you Master?"

"Absolutely Deb." I said, as my hand patted the seat beside me.

Debbie giggled and took a seat. She sat sideways, and faced me. Her head lowered to my shoulder. I felt her warm hand drop to my lap, and stroke the inside of my thigh. My cock stirred at her feminine touch.

Debbie sighed contentedly.

"Oh Master." She breathed.

I looked over and saw the top of her blonde head. I leaned in and gave her a little kiss on the top of her head. The smell of her hair was intoxicating. My penis hardened a little more. This time Debra noticed the movement, and traced the side of my cock with her fingertips.

"I love the effect I have on you Master. It's very flattering the way your cock grows for me." She said quietly.

"Well, my girls do have that effect on me. Sometimes, I wonder who the slave is here." I chuckled.

"Oh, Master." Debra said laughing, playfully hitting me on the chest.

I stroked her soft reddish blonde hair as we cuddled on the couch watching TV.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang, and Debbie stood up and went to answer the door.

"Oh, Cherise!" I heard Debbie's voice ring out. "So nice to see you! And judging by the suitcase you're carrying, I see you've made the wise choice to join us and Master."

I stood, and made my way to the door. There, I saw Cherise standing there with a sheepish look on her face.

"Cherise! I see you've made your decision. I am pleased."

"Yes Master. It wasn't a hard one to make. In my heart, I knew that I was meant to serve you, to be your slave. The way you made me feel at the hotel, no man has made me feel that way. There was a reason my limo was dispatched to your call. It's destiny." A small smile crossed her face. Cherise walked in, and strode up to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and pulled me into her. Cherise's warm, wet lips met mine.

"Oh God, Master." She breathed. "How could I have doubted myself? How could I have denied myself to you?"

She hungrily kissed my lips again. She hung on me for a few more seconds, and then separated from me.

"Can you ever forgive me my Master?" She asked.

I wasn't angry with her, not at all. I had let her go and make her own decision.

"I'm not mad at you Cherise." I said soothingly. "Join myself and Deb in the living room, won't you?"

"Yes Master. Of course." Both Debbie, and Cherise obediently followed their Master to the couch.

On the way to the living room, we were met by Faye. She had her jacket on, and was grabbing her keys.

"I'm off to get the kids Master. Dinner is in the oven, and will be ready soon."

Faye leaned in and gave me a kiss. "I'll see you in a few moments Master."

"Yes, Faye. See you soon." I gave her another light kiss on the cheek, her skin smelled of make-up.

Cherise, Debbie and I made our way back the living room.

The women sat on either side of their Master, and watched TV for a bit.

I looked at my slaves, their attention on the TV.

I want the two of you to remove your tops.

Debbie and Cherise wordlessly leaned away from me, and started to remove their shirts. They never took their eyes off the TV. When their shirts were removed, they dropped the garments to the side, and cuddled in once again. Both Debbie and Cherise placed their heads on my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around their shoulders, and took one of each of their bra covered breasts in my hands. I gently squeezed their breasts as we watched TV. I felt a tugging motion down in my crotch. He looked down and saw Debbie's hand working the zipper. Once she had my zipper open her hand slid in and found my erect cock. Debbie stroked my manhood through my boxers as she watched TV. Nobody said anything, they didn't need to. Her warm hand moved up and down my shaft as she softly stroked. Cherise noticed the movement, and moaned. Debbie found the hole in the front of the boxers, and undid the small button. Her warm hand slid through the hole, and quickly wrapped around my fully engorged shaft. Her soft, smooth hand felt good, and I took a quick breath in. Cherise moved her hand to my crotch as well, and unsnapped the button of my jeans. Cherise then stood up, and sank to her knees in front of me. She started to pull my jeans down from my hips. I raised my ass up to help facilitate their removal. Cherise worked my jeans down my legs. Once my jeans were all the way down, I stepped out of them.

"Holy fuck." I groaned. "I'll bet Steve is missing this, eh?"

"Hmm?" Said Debbie. "Oh, I've never done this to Steve. His cock is nothing compared to yours. I actually enjoy touching yours."

"Your cock feels so powerful in my hand. The way it gets hard, and grows." Debbie whispered into my ear.

Cherise returned to her seat beside me, and took my earlobe gently between her teeth. Cherise nibbled on my earlobe as Debbie stroked my shaft.

"You've never stroked Steve's cock before?" I asked breathlessly.

"Oh, I've stroked his cock many times. Just not like this, still in his pants. I've never really wanted to stroke it. But yours, it was killing me sitting beside you without your nice cock in my hand Master."

"You do have a wonderful cock." Cherise whispered in my other ear.

Debbie pulled my erect shaft through the hole in the front of my boxers. It really was a sight to behold. It stood straight, and hard, with thick veins running up its length. Many a night I would stroke it to orgasm, picturing countless women that I would come across throughout the day. Not anymore though, now I could have whichever woman I wanted. I could live out the fantasy shared by nearly every man out there. My thoughts drifted. Here I was with a married woman, and one that was engaged to be married. Now, they belonged to me. They have given me their bodies and minds. The thought that I was doing wrong has passed through my mind numerous times in the past week.

Here I am, basically playing god with these women and their families. I thought to myself.

I've wanted to stop a few times, return everything to the way it was before, and the women to their families. But this power... Well, it was intoxicating. The power had always seemed to win out in the battle of morals. Not to mention moments like this. Moments where two women "love" you unconditionally. Doing things to you that they never would have dreamed of doing.

I snapped out of my reverie as I felt a warmth spread across my crotch. I looked down, and saw the back of Cherise's head bobbing up and down on my cock.

Yeah, no this is just fine. I thought to myself. Just fine.

Debbie lay down on the other side of me on the couch, and started to gently lap at my balls. She gently ran her tongue up my scrotum, and took a testicle gently into her mouth. Cherise worked up a good head of saliva lubricating my cock nicely. Her saliva slurped as it ran down my shaft and coated my scrotum. Cherise's mouth was warm, and her lips soft. Small sucking sounds came from my lap. Debbie moaned as she kept sucking on my testicles. She would gently pull away, and allow the testicle to fall from her mouth with a small popping sound, only to take the other testicle into her mouth. I reached down and unclasped the rear of Cherise's bra. The tense fabric shot away. And her breasts hung loosely in the fabric. Her shoulder straps were loose, and fell off her shoulders. Cherise stopped, and moved up slightly to fully remove her bra. Her breasts hung and moved in a pendulous motion as she quietly moved to position herself over my cock again. Cherise took my cock in her soft hand, the shaft slippery with her saliva. Cherise didn't waste any time and her lips were back upon it in no time.

I took Deborah's arm, and gently pulled up on it. Debbie looked up, and allowed herself to be guided up. As he sat on her knees, she looked at me with adoration. I placed my arm behind her back, and pulled her in. I could feel the pink lace of her bra cups press into my chest. Debbie opened her mouth in anticipation of the kiss that was coming. As Cherise ran her tongue across the tip of my cock, Debbie's lips met mine. I felt her tongue invade my mouth as it playfully searched out my tongue. Debbie's lips were wet from her oral play with my scrotum. Her back felt warm and soft in my hand, as I searched for the clasp of her pink lace bra. I found the clasp, and had her bra open in a matter of seconds. The straps shot forward around her ribs, and her bra hung loosely on her mature frame. Debbie pulled away, and removed her bra completely. He breasts fell out of her cups with a slight bounce. Her large, mature breasts had the expected sag to them but I didn't care. I reached up and cupped her left breast in my hand. Her nipple poked between my fingers, so I gave it a little squeeze between my knuckles. Debbie took a sharp intake of air at the sensation and leaned in again, this time taking control of the kiss. Her fleshy breast squished into my hand. Debbie couldn't stop kissing her Master, and her pussy was getting wet. Once again, Debbie disengaged, and stood up. While staring at her Master, she undid the clasp of her pants. Slowly, she spread the top of her pants open. Her beautiful, mature hands started undoing her zipper, and slowly the zipper came undone. Debbie spread her pants apart, and exposed her beautiful matching pair of pink lace panties.

"Would you like me to take my pants off, Master?" Debbie asked with a playful pout on her face.

My throat went dry, and I managed a weak yes.

Debbie smiled, and slowly pushed her pants down her mature, wide hips. Her panties came off slightly, but she pulled them back up. Debbie bent over as she worked her pants further and further down her legs. As she bent over, her heavy breasts swung in front of my face. I reached up and fondled her, gently squeezing them. I took Debbie's left breast and pulled it to my face, sucking her nipple into my mouth.

"Oh, yes baby." Debbie moaned. "Harder, suck it harder."

As I took her nipple further into my mouth, Debbie threw her head back and let out a long low, moan. Debbie put her hand behind my head and pulled me into her ample breast. I could feel the soft flesh comfortingly press around my face. Her breasts smelled of her perfume. I released her nipple, and turned my attention to her cleavage. I kissed, and licked her chest between her beautiful breasts.

Cherise was sucking my cock with more vigour now, her head bobbing up and down. The slurping sounds coming from her were intoxicating, and nearly pushed me to orgasm. But she pulled her mouth off, and looked up.

"How's that Master?" she asked softly.

"It's good..." I whispered harshly, "don't stop."

"Yes Master." Cherise complied. "Would you like to cum in my mouth?"

I just nodded ferociously between Debbie's breasts.

Cherise turned her attention back to my juicy cock with a little giggle, and my cock was back in her mouth quickly.

"Mm mm, Master. Your cock is beautiful and delicious. Much better than Gerry's."

Cherise's tongue ran up the underside of my now fully engorged cock along the thick vein, and I felt Cherise's slender fingers grasp my scrotum lightly.

"Please Master, please cum in my mouth." Cherise asked in a shy voice that turned me on immensely.

I did not answer, and Cherise turned her attention back to my beautifully erect penis. I was enjoying the sensation of Debbie's breasts, and Cherise's mouth. Cherise took my cock further into her mouth almost sucking it back. Cherise sensed her Masters pleasure, and forced her mouth further down my shaft. She could feel my tip pressing against the back of her throat, causing her to gag slightly. A rush of saliva dripped from her mouth in thick, fluid ropes. She pulled back so that she didn't throw up, and a small groan escaped my lips. This encouraged her to return as she pushed my cock further into her mouth. The tip of my cock pressed against the back of her throat.

"Aack... Gagg..." Came from Cherise as she tried to keep her mouth firmly clamped onto my cock.

Cherise couldn't hold it anymore, and released it. She sat up, and wiped the saliva from her mouth with the back of her hand. She grasped my shaft with her hand until she could get her breath back. Her Masters cock was slick with her spit, and glided easily in her soft hand. After a few minutes, she returned to my cock, and took me into her mouth again. She ran her lips up and down my shaft, and felt the head of my cock give a small throb in her mouth. She knew I was close.

I felt the sensation of an oncoming orgasm coming on, so I broke away from Debbie's tits, and guided her back down to my cock. Debbie obeyed and easily made her way back down between my legs. As Debbie got to my cock, I could feel the orgasm building. Cherise must have sensed it too, as she clamped her lips around my throbbing shaft.

"Holy.... Ungh..." Was all I could manage as my orgasm reached its pinnacle.

Cherise's lips locked on as I pumped a load of cum into her beautifully warm mouth. Cherise coughed and gagged as load after load of cum spurted into her, some of my cum escaping through her lips.

After a few seconds my orgasm came to a satisfying conclusion, and Cherise took her mouth off my cock. She looked up, awaiting instruction. I looked at Debbie, and then at Cherise who was holding my sperm in her mouth.

You may share with your slave sister Debbie. I instructed her telepathically.

Cherise stretched across my lap, her breasts grazing my legs. Debbie followed suit and met Cherise half way, with her breasts grazing my other leg. Cherise and Debbie locked lips, and swapped my semen between the two of them. As the two women kissed, a drop of cum escaped their lips, and landed on my leg. Debbie scooped it up with her finger, found Cherise's lips, and slowly spread the cum on them. Then she leaned in and gave Cherise a kiss.

The two slaves looked at their Master. "Thank you, Sir." They said in unison.

Just then, Debbie's phone rang, and she dug it out of her pants pocket.

"Oh shit." She said as she hit the answer button.

"Mom?" Emma asked on the other end of the line. I could hear Emma's voice through the speaker.

"Yes, honey. I'm sorry, we uhm... lost track of time." Debbie said apologetically, as she licked the remaining cum from her finger.

"It's Ok. I figured you were serving Master." Emma responded without a hint of annoyance in her voice.

Shit. I hadn't thought of my women telling friends and family about their new arrangement. Who was near to Emma to hear her refer to her Master? I wondered.

"Look mom, Chelsea was offering me a ride home. Is that OK with Master?"

Debbie looked at me for approval. I nodded.

"Thanks mom. And tell Master I love him, and miss him."

"I will honey, see you in a few minutes."

"Ok mom. Love you."

"I love you too." Debbie responded.

With that, she disconnected the phone and looked at me.

"Emma say's that..."

"I know," I said. "I heard. I'm just a little concerned about something at the moment."

"Oh?" Debbie asked her head tilted in concern.

"Yeah, just how much of me have my slaves mentioned to other people?"

"Well, I haven't said anything." Debbie said.

"Neither have I." Said Cherise softly.

"What about Gerry, or Steve?" I wondered aloud.

"I just told Gerry I was leaving him. I even left my engagement ring." Cherise reported.

"Hmmm. That's good." I said, kissing Cherise's forehead.

"Steve's been following me around." I mused.

"Yeah..." Debbie said. "He could be a problem."

Great. I had to think of a solution.

I wonder if I could make a mass telepathic transmission? Well, it couldn't hurt.

To all slaves. You are not to mention me to anyone else. This includes family and friends. Please acknowledge this as to whether or not you have told anyone.

We'll have to see if that worked. I thought.

One by one, slaves checked in to report. So far so good, no one has said a thing. I guess it's not something you want to broadcast.

"Well, I haven't heard anything yet from people enquiring into any allegations." I said aloud.

"This is true Master, so maybe no one has said anything." Debbie said reassuringly.

I looked at my watch. It was 3:30. I sat back, sexually satisfied once again. Cherise and Debbie took up their posts on either side of me again with their heads on my shoulders.

Together, they watched TV and killed some time.

Half an hour later, and half way through a rerun of some mindless show, Faye returned with her kids. When Debbie, Cherise and I heard the van pull up we got redressed. A few minutes later, the door opened and the silence was broken. Ray and Anissa were home.

"Uncle Jeff!!" They yelled excitedly.

"Hey guys, how was school?" I asked.

"It was great!" Ray said excitedly. "My teacher, Mrs. Fergusson, was sick today so we had a substitute!"

"That's great buddy!" I said.

Anissa chimed up. "We learned a new song in music today! We're practicing it for our Christmas concert!"

"That sounds awesome, Anissa!" I said, genuinely.

It's funny, I thought to myself, these kids aren't mine, but yet I feel an attachment to them. Almost like I'm their patriarch. I gave my head a shake. No, that's Rick. Rick is their rightful father.

"Uncle Jeff? Can you come to our Christmas concert?" Anissa pleaded.

"Yeah!! Can you?" Ray piped up.

"Well guys, I'll have to see what my schedule looks like. It's a month away after all."

'YAY!!!" They both yelled in unison.

"Ok you two, to your room!" Faye said. "Wash up, do your homework, and get ready for dinner."

"Ok mom!!" The two of them yelled as they scampered off obediently.

Faye followed to make sure they knew where their new room was.

"Master, you should go." Debbie said. "They really want you there. I think you're filling a void for them."

"I know, I just don't want to disappoint them. I don't see why I wouldn't go. But you never know what'll happen down the road."

Debbie leaned in to give me a kiss. I could smell my seed on her breath.

"I've got to go help Faye with supper." Debbie said as she stood up.

"Do you guys need help in there?" Cherise asked.

"No, I think we can handle it." Debbie said happily.

"OK." Cherise replied as she cuddled into me, her hand on my chest.

I looked down at the top of Cherise's head, and gave it a kiss.

"Mmm..." Cherise mumbled.

About five minutes later, Emma walked through the door. Her back pack looked heavy with books. There was a girl with her, about Emma's age.

shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers