The Power of Touch Ch. 10

Story Info
Jeff reconnects with Reese and her mom.
11.8k words
4.66
31k
38

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers

Here you go! My latest installment of the series! As always, please leave comments and suggestions! In regards to previous suggestions, I had an issue with my email, and some of the suggestions got lost. One of the lost suggestions was dealing with Jeff's parents and him catching them in the act. If this was you, could you shoot me another email. I apologize for the inconvenience.

*****

I arrived at the Berwick at 7:30. The storm outside was bringing traffic to a crawl. The rear door of the car was opened by the driver, and I stepped out. I gave the driver a hefty tip and took my bag from the trunk. The lobby was warm and inviting, and I stepped up to the check-in desk. Brenda gave me a wide, warm smile.

"Hello Master." She said cheerfully. "Your guests are in the room waiting for you."

"Thank you, Brenda." I said.

"You're welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay with us tonight, Sir." She said as she handed me my key card.

I took it from her soft hand.

Brenda leaned into me and said in a hushed tone. "I look so forward to tonight, Master."

"As do I." I responded with a wink. "The things I want to do to you..."

Brenda blushed, and said. "Oh my, Sir."

Brenda felt a warmth spread across her pussy. I wonder what pleasures Master has in store for me tonight? She thought to herself. Brenda could feel herself getting wet, as she walked to another desk. Normally, she just experiences a dampness down there when she gets turned on, but this... She was full blown wet and sticky.

I chuckled and left the front desk. When I got to the elevator, there was an older couple waiting. They were a good-looking couple. The woman was well put together and must have had a spectacular body in her younger years. Even now, she looked pretty damn good. Her breasts were on the larger side, and her waist was average for her age. She must have taken care of herself throughout the years, because she was a very attractive woman. Her hair was immaculate and was dyed a chocolate brown. The man appeared to be older and had a slight hunch in his back.

"Good evening." I said to them.

"Oh, good evening." The woman responded.

The male just nodded his head with a smile.

We boarded together, and made idle chit chat all the way up. They were from out of town, here for a wedding.

"Our grand-daughter, Reese, is getting married." The woman said proudly.

"We're just enjoying what your city here has to offer." The man responded. "Until the rain hit, of course."

"Of course." I chuckled.

"Hey, that wouldn't be Reese Richardson would it?" I asked.

The woman beamed.

"Why yes, it is!" She exclaimed. "Do you know her?"

"Yeah, Reese and I know each other." I said, thinking back to her stagette.

My cock hardened at the thought of her Bride sash at home. I bet it still smells of her perfume.

"We're so proud of her." The woman said. "Being a teacher and all."

"How do you know her?" The man asked with a smile.

Oh, I fucked the shit out of her and her bridal party on the night of her stagette. I thought to myself.

"I've known her for a while." I lied. "She's quite the remarkable young woman."

"Yes. We are so proud of our daughter for raising her right." The woman gushed.

Ahh, Lynne. Yeah, I fucked her too. I can see where she gets her nice tits from. I chuckled to myself.

"That would be Lynne, her mom?" I asked, feigning incredulity.

"Why, yes!!" The woman exclaimed. "Are you a friend of the family? Are you going to the wedding?"

"Hmm? Oh, no. I'm not attending the wedding." I said. "I'm more of an acquaintance with Helen and Reese."

"Oh, well that's too bad." The woman said. "It should be quite the shindig."

The elevator dinged, and the door slid open. This was their floor.

"It's OK. Well you two enjoy yourselves, and don't do anything I wouldn't."

They laughed as they exited the elevator. I stuck out my hand and the man took it.

Brent Carmichael, aged 65. He was a retired detective from Los Angeles and did not appear to age well. They came from Palm Springs, in a retirement community there. Next, I shook the woman's hand.

Fiona Carmichael, aged 61. Her bra size was a 38 C. She was a retired secretary from a law firm.

Fiona, Brent, I am Lynne and Reese's Master. Now I own you as well. Is this understood.

Two nods from Reese's grandparents.

I carried on as if everything was normal. For now.

"My name is Jeff. Please, say hi for me."

"Oh, we will. They're staying in the hotel tonight! We are getting together in an hour!"

My cock roared to attention. Lynne, and Reese were here? In this hotel? The thought of taking three generations at once was appealing. Grandmother, mother, and daughter all at once.

Fuck. I thought to myself. I've got Allyson, Cherise, and Brenda in my room tonight.

Now. I've got this opportunity. What the fuck.

Fiona gave me a light wave with her finger tips, as the doors closed. I returned the gesture. The elevator resumed its trip upward and opened on the top floor. I stepped out and made my way to the room. The lock clicked, and I swung the door open. There, sitting on the couch in the living room were Cherise, and Allyson. They were watching TV, chatting amongst themselves.

"Master!" They shouted excitedly as I walked in.

Both the women stood and made their way to me. Allyson wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big kiss. Cherise stood waiting patiently. When Allyson was done, Cherise came in. My cock was at rigid attention, and Cherise noticed it immediately. Her hand went down and rubbed through my jeans. Her wet lips found mine, and she kissed me passionately.

"Would you like a drink Master?" Allyson asked.

I broke away from Cherise's kiss. Cherise looked at me dreamily.

"Yes, please Allyson." I said.

I saw a bottle of Jamieson's on the counter.

"Jamieson's. On the rocks."

"Of course, Master." Allyson replied.

I turned my attention back to Cherise and removed her top. Cherise lifted her arms above her head in order to assist me. When I had her shirt off, I reached around the back and unclasped her bra. She shrugged her shoulders out of the garment and stood in front of me bare chested. I heard the tinkling of ice in a glass behind me as Allyson handed me my drink. My hand found Cherise's and I led her to the couch. There I sat down in the middle and pulled Cherise gently down beside me. I looked at Allyson, and patted the seat beside me, and she sat down obediently. I turned toward Allyson and started to unbutton her blouse. Slowly, I undid her buttons, exposing the soft flesh of her cleavage beneath. I spread apart the top of her blouse and continued on downwards. Her white lace bra came into view. Cherise moved to sit on her knees on the cushion beside me, her breasts grazing my arm. I looked over at her and gave her a kiss. My fingers moved to the next row of buttons of Allyson's blouse. More and more of her chest became visible. I took a deep breath in and inhaled a whiff of her perfume. I leaned in and gave her a kiss.

"Mmmm, Master." Allyson said, as we separated.

The rest of her buttons came undone rather quickly, and she shrugged free from her blouse. As the flimsy fabric fell from her shoulders, her ample breasts swayed in her bra. I leaned in. and unclasped her bra. As my fingers worked her clasps, Allyson kissed my neck. Her warm wet lips sent shivers down my spine. She moved back and slipped her arms through the straps. Now both my slaves were topless and facing me. I picked my Irish whiskey up off the table and took a sip. I looked at Allyson, and her large breasts, then took my glass, and held it underneath her nipple. I reached behind her and pulled her body forward so that she was leaning. Her heavy breasts hung loosely, and I raised the glass so that the sweet nectar inside coated her areola. Allyson gasped as an ice cube grazed her nipple, causing it to become erect instantly. She knew what I wanted and sat up. There was sweet alcohol dripping from her breast, and I leaned in and gently sucked it off her hardened nipple. Allyson moaned.

"Oh, Master." She breathed. "That was hot. I've never had a man do that to me."

I felt Cherise move behind me. She was bristling up.

"Me too, Master. Me too." She said, sounding like a little girl.

I turned toward Cherise, and she leaned forward. I brought my glass up to her breast and coated her areola as well. Her hard nipple poked forward, and I quickly took it into my mouth.

Cherise looked at Allyson and smiled. They both experienced something new tonight.

"I don't think Gerry would ever have thought of doing something like that." She said quietly. "He was such a bore when it came to sex."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, he was strictly vanilla." She explained. "Well, so was I Master. That is, until I met you."

I chuckled. They have no idea. I was pretty much sexless until a week and a bit ago. Self gratification was my past time. Now, I guess it's still self gratification, just without me having to use my own hand.

"You two, help yourself to a drink." I said, as I gestured toward the stocked bar.

Cherise and Allyson stood up and made their way to the bar.

Fiona, suggest to Brent that the girls should get together alone at first to discuss women things, and that him and Reese's dad should get together. Then give my room a call, room 2710 to receive further orders.

I heard a pop can open. Cherise was pouring Pepsi into a glass with a dark liquid.

Ahh, she likes the dark and dirty. I thought to myself.

Allyson poured herself a glass of white wine. My topless slaves returned to the couch. I flipped the TV on. Allyson snuggled into me. Her warmth was comforting. Cherise's hand rested on mine.

We watched TV mindlessly for about half an hour when the phone rang. Cherise got up and walked over to it.

"Hello? Yes, he is. May I ask who's calling? One moment." She said into the phone.

"Master? A Fiona for you." Cherise said holding the phone up.

I stood and walked toward her. My cock grew harder with each step.

I took the phone from Cherise and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Fiona. How nice of you to call."

"Jeff, I've convinced Brent to go and visit Fred here at the hotel. What are your orders, Sir?" Fiona said sweetly.

"What room are you staying in?"

"1738, Sir." Came the reply.

"Ok, I'll come down there. When are Lynne and Reese coming?" I asked.

"Maybe 10 minutes?" Fiona said.

"Do they know I'm here?" I asked.

"No Sir. I haven't spoken to them."

"Ok, good. See you in a few." I said.

"Yes Sir, see you in a few." Fiona said. I heard a click on the other end of the line.

I turned to look at Cherise and Allyson.

"Well ladies, I have a date." I said.

Cherise and Allyson smiled genuinely.

"OK Master, have fun." Allyson responded.

"I will." I said.

I picked the key card up off the desk and walked out the door. The door clicked closed loudly behind me, as I walked down the elegant hallway to the bank of elevators. I pushed the button and waited for the elevator to arrive. A pleasant "ding" greeted its arrival about 30 seconds later. I stepped onto the mirror-walled elevator and selected the 17th floor. It was a short trip, and the doors opened onto a slightly less elegant hallway. I made my way to Fiona's room and knocked gently. I heard the lock disengage, and the door handle jiggle. The door opened, and I saw Fiona's pretty face looking at me. She was smiling.

"Fiona." I said appreciatively.

"Jeff, please come in." She said pleasantly as she held the door open.

This poor woman, she has no idea how her life is about to change. I hadn't decided how I was going to take her yet. Do I let Lynne and Reese in first, or do I take her now? I had a few minutes to decide. Fiona walked away from the door and sat down on the couch. I followed her. She wasn't wearing her jacket anymore, and I got a more appraising look at her body. I watched her ass move as she walked across the room.

Her room was quite a bit smaller than my suite. There was an armchair, couch, desk, dresser and a king-sized bed in the room. The TV was a nice size, but we wouldn't be using that tonight. I looked in the bathroom as I passed by and saw all their toiletries laid out neatly. The closet was open, and I saw a beautiful dress hanging beside a nice suit. They appeared to be ready for tomorrow. I walked over to where Fiona was sitting, and instead of taking the armchair, I sat down beside her on the couch. When I sat down, I sat a little too close for Fiona's comfort.

Maybe I'll play with her for a few minutes. My cock stirred at the thought of her confusion.

Fiona moved over on her cushion to give herself some more room.

"Jeff, you have room on your side." She laughed nervously.

"I know." I said.

Fiona was getting uncomfortable with the intimate distance between us. I moved over slightly, and she seemed to relax a bit.

"Whew!" She said fanning herself, and giving a small, nervous laugh.

That's when I decided it was time. I placed my hand on the cushion beside my leg. Then I inched it over, my fingers grazing the outside of her hip. My hand felt the hem of her panties through her pants. My cock became that much harder.

"Umm... Jeff..." she said nervously.

"Shhh..." I whispered to her.

"Jeff..." She said quietly, as she tried to push my hand away from her leg.

I was unrelenting, and my hand found its way back to her leg. I could feel the warmth of her skin through the fabric of her pants. I moved my hand across the top of her leg and found her thigh.

Again, she tried to remove my hand, and squirmed away from me. Her breasts moved with her fussing.

My cock grew harder with her struggle.

"Jeff please..." Was all she could manage.

Fiona wasn't sure what was happening. She wanted to fight this intrusion, but at the same time she wanted it to happen. She was so confused.

I moved my hand down her thigh to her knee. Then I moved my hand back up, this time closer to her crotch.

"Jeff..." She breathed. "Please, I'm a married woman."

"Mmm Hmm." I said.

"Why are you doing this?" She pleaded.

"Because, Fiona. I've wanted you since I met you on the elevator. I don't care if you're married." I said quietly.

"You see Fiona, I take what I want. And right now, I want you."

"But..." She protested.

I put my finger to her lips.

Relax Fiona, you want this. Remember? You want this. And you will refer to me as Master."

"Oh god, Master." She managed weakly. "What about Brent?"

I leaned into her and whispered in her ear.

"Fuck him." I said quietly. "Fuck him. You belong to me now."

Fiona gave in even more, the warmth that spread across her vagina convinced her.

"I know Master. I know I belong to you."

"Then what's the problem?" I asked.

"We've been married for a long time. We've been through a lot in those years. It just doesn't seem right." She said as I kissed below her ear.

Her hand came up and caressed my cheek.

"Oh god Master." She whispered, her voice quivering. "It's been a long time since Brent's kissed me like that."

My hand moved up from her crotch, my fingers just grazing her. I reached up to her breasts and gave one a gentle squeeze.

My hand left her breast and moved to the buttons on her blouse. I undid the top two, exposing her soft, mature flesh.

A sigh. She was letting go. Her body was becoming mine. I moved my hand back to her crotch and noticed that there seemed to be more heat coming from her.

Her chest was heaving with deep breaths. I do believe that she was getting turned on. My fingers grazed her fabric covered vagina.

"Ooh!" She said loudly, as her body shook.

I'm guessing it's been a while since she's been touched down there. My fingers found the zipper to her pants, and I started to undo it. Fiona leaned back in the couch, making it easier to unzip her. The zipper spread open, and I could see her white, satin panties. I undid the button of her pants, and moved my hand in. Her satin panties felt smooth on my fingers. Fiona spread her legs open a bit to allow me access to her intimate locations. My fingers moved down into the crotch of her pants, and I could feel the heat emanating from her vagina.

That's when there was a light tapping at the door.

Fiona bolted into an upright position, effectively trapping my hand in her pants. I pulled my hand out of the now tight space just before Fiona stood up.

Fiona scrambled to fix her clothes.

"Fiona, leave your clothes as they are. Answer the door."

"Master, I don't want my daughter and grand-daughter to see me like this." She protested quietly.

"Just answer the door." I ordered.

"Yes Master." She complied.

I watched her ass again as she moved to the door. She looked through the peep hole in the door and opened it.

"Lynne, Reese!" She said excitedly giving them both a hug. "Please, come in, won't you?"

She gestured into the room.

"Dad and Fred are heading to the bar..." Lynne said, her voice trailing off as she noticed her mother state of dress.

"Were you just getting changed, Mom?" She asked, with a smirk.

"Hmm?" Fiona asked. "Oh, this... no..."

I stood up so that Lynne and Reese would see me.

They both smiled.

"Master!" They both yelled.

Lynne and Reese walked into the room, and over to me.

Lynne was dressed in jeans that rounded her ass nicely, and a pink loose knit sweater. Reese was wearing a loose grey University of Minnesota sweatshirt, and tight jeans. Her jeans hugged her hips and accentuated her shapely legs.

Lynne wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a deep kiss. Reese stood patiently behind her as she waited her turn.

Lynne stepped away and looked at her daughter with a smile. Reese stepped in and kissed me as well.

"Master, Reese and I weren't sure we were ever going to see you again." Lynne said excitedly, while stroking my arm.

"Oh?" I asked.

"Yes Master. Why just the other day we were talking about you." Reese said. "Isn't that right mom?"

Lynne just nodded.

Fiona looked at her daughter and grand-daughter with incredulity.

"You too belong to him as well?" She asked.

Reese and her mom nodded.

"Yes Gran, we belong to him." Reese said. "Along with my Bride's Maids and Maid of Honour."

"Oh my." Fiona exclaimed. "That's quite the little harem you have there, Master."

"Fiona, you have no idea." I said. "There are others."

"My entire wedding party are Master's slaves, Grandma." Reese said. "Well, at least my Maid of Honour and Bridesmaids."

"Oh?" Fiona asked.

"Is there something wrong mom?" Lynne asked.

"Hmm? Oh. No." Fiona said a little flustered. "This is a lot to take in right now."

"Master is a good man, Grandma." Reese said, giving me a smile. "Even though we just spent one night together."

Reese playfully hit me on the shoulder as she said this.

"Mom, you have no idea how many nights I have wished that Master would return to me." Lynne chimed up. "The way he touched me..."

Lynne's eyes were closed as she thought back to that morning, a smile playing across her face.

I gently took Fiona by the arm and lead her back to the couch. Fiona followed without hesitation.

We sat together on the couch and leaned back into the soft cushion. I put my arm around her shoulders. Fiona looked at me and smiled.

"So, this is it?" She asked.

I looked at her inquisitively.

"Where you take me Master. Take me from Brent?"

I nodded, leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Her lips met mine, and she let herself go. Fiona's hand came up and caressed my cheek as we made out on the couch. Lynne and Reese watched silently as I took her. My hand returned to Fiona's pants, and I slipped my hand back beneath her jeans. The smooth satin of her panties brushed along my fingertips. I could feel her pubic hair pushing up against the fabric as I moved my hand further down. Fiona opened her zipper wider, and spread her legs open in order to assist me. My fingers now grazed her satin covered vagina.

shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers