The Power Rangers of Hedonia Ep. 01

Story Info
Princess Orgasma welcomes parents to Moon Fortress.
2k words
4.55
38.6k
7

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,344 Followers

A fifty-foot tall florescent pink spider crashed through a building and quickly rolled onto its feet hissing angrily. It's webbing didn't seem to have any effect on the robot warrior it was facing and it only had one last chance to end this battle. It scurried back several yards for a running start and then leapt into the air.

Meanwhile five color-coded ninjas seated inside a giant robot went through a series of hand motions that looked like a dance routine. "SUPER LASER SKEWER!" They shouted bringing their hands down in a synchronized chopping motion then thrust their hand forward with a twist. The giant robot warrior, the Hedonia Megazord, braced itself for impact holding the Power Spear in both hands. Just as the spider would have tackled it the Spear was thrust through its middle twirling like a drill till it came out the other side. A beam of pure white energy blasted completely through the spider obliterating its body on its way into outer space.

"Mission complete Rangers!" The red one shouted. His chair slid back and out of sight, as did all the other rangers as the Megazord dismantled into its individual components. Separately they all ran back to their individual docks.

Meanwhile the beam of light raced past the moon narrowly missing an intimidating phallic shaped rock fortress. Inside a woman, a princess, with bright pink hair streaked with florescent green stomped petulantly across her observation deck. She was barely dressed, silver tassels covered her nipples and a green thong led down into armored leggings. She had the almond shaped eyes and milky complexion of an Asian but she was only human in appearance. Her name was Princess Orgasma and she'd just been defeated again.

Her army of miscellaneous misfit aliens ran this way and that desperate to keep out of their leader's way until she calmed down again. "Damn those Power Rangers!" She shouted kicking a random object across the room and then walking over to her scepter. "I really thought that the Spidernator would be able to crush them but ooooooohhh!" She held still trembling in rage as she watched them disband

"Calm down my princess. I'm certain our next plan will destroy them." One of her sniveling sycophants said. Princess Orgasma only half turned to face him her lower lip quivering as she considered a response. In the end she didn't say anything to him instead walking up to the edge of her observatory and leaning out across the rail. She knew they were all watching her, staring at her ass as she leaned over. Orgasma even knew that a few of them could see her puffy cunt lips peaking around the fabric of her thong but it didn't bother her at all.

Then the world around her turned a violent shade of red and the entire fortress shook. The other aliens went scurrying in all directions desperate to find a knob to turn or a lever to pull convincingly as the Dread Lord of the Northern Galaxy and his Mistress made their entrance.

The ground behind Orgasma erupted into a circle of fire with a pair of beings rising from the center. As always her father was wearing his battle helm, a ridiculous helmet shaped like an open mouthed dragon. His face was hidden behind a ruby visor and beneath that he was wrapped in a black cape. His name was King Phallon, Dread Lord of the Northern Galaxy, Master of the Black Arts, Enslaver of the Kind Hearted and Puppy Kicker.

Beside him was his wife, Queen Areola. Like her daughter she chose to wear only tassels to cover her double D sized breasts. The rest of her body was covered in shiny black latex including her thigh high stiletto boots and past the elbow gloves. Her lavender hair was done up in a single thick braid that ran most of the length of her back. Like her daughter she was accustomed to all the eyes constantly moving over her body and like her daughter it didn't bother her . . .usually.

There was no warning as the Queen spun around extending an expertly manicured purple nailed hand toward what appeared to be a winged monkey and fired a blast of energy. He didn't have time to dodge; it slammed into his chest knocking him through several of his cronies before evaporating him and passing through the wall. "Oh don't worry, he's still alive." She grinned bringing her finger up to her purple painted lips and chewing the tip.

It was a struggle for Orgasma to conceal the combination of excitement and dread pumping through her veins as she sensed her parents and then turned to face them. Every ounce of her self-control went into keeping her voice calm as she spoke. "Hiya mom, dad. How did it go?" Soft pink eyes looked up at them through batted lashes as she inched closer.

"It was extraordinary!" Her father roared making as sweeping motion with one hand. "There is nothing in this universe like driving your enemy before you and hearing the pleasure of his women." When he threw open his arms the cape moved revealing the clothing, or lack thereof underneath. He was completely nude save his cape and helm. "Every single being fell before our might. How goes the Hedonia campaign?"

The princess paused looking at the floor as she carefully chose the way she would phrase her answer. After a long minute of observing the polish on her toenails she finally answered. "Interesting?"

"Interesting?" Her father replied looking around the room then over at her father taking an extra moment to stare at her father's limp cock. It was an insult; he hadn't even gotten hard at the sight of her. She was perfectly still though as he looked around. "Interesting? How do you mean interesting?"

"It is an interesting campaign father. Filled with unique challenges and opportunities to grow as a person?" She tried adding on a sheepish smile as she approached closer. Orgasma slipped between her parents using her hips to bump her mother to one side and rose up kissing her father on the cheek.

"Challenges, you mean you haven't finished conquering Hedonia yet?" King Phallon asked pushing his daughter aside as he walked over to the observatory. His visor glowed for a moment as he looked down over the planet. "Where are the statues to your greatness?"

"There are none." She whispered slipping her hand down over his chiseled abs to his cock and gently stroking him back and forth. "I haven't conquered them yet?" She felt her daddy tense up slightly but she had her slender digits wrapped around his dick already. Her mother just looked on a slightly, a smile curling on her lavender lips as she watched her daughter, her pride and joy, go to work.

"What are the challenges? Saiya-jin? Namekian? V.R. Troopers?" With each mention his daughter just shook her head. The pressure over his cock continued to increase as well, squeezing gently as she stroked. 'Beetleborgs? A Masked Rider?"

"No Daddy." She whispered running her thumb over the piss slit of his cock.

"What then pookie?"

"Power Rangers." She whispered. It was the second time she'd felt his entire body tighten again but she kept working spreading his pre-cum around over his prick.

"You're kidding? A bunch of teenagers in rainbow colored jumpsuits?" He started to laugh. "With the little robots that become a big robot?" He did laugh now much to his now pouting daughter's chagrin. There was no smile on her lips at the mention of her rivals.

"They are really tough daddy!" She whined slipping down to her knees and kissing the tip of his nearly eight-inch rock hard cock. "You just don't know!" She exclaimed parting her lips to suckle on the tip of his dick. Her bright pink eyes stared up at him again as she started inching her way down his cock. King Phallon's cock disappeared down his daughter's greedy throat inch by inch until her nose was pressed to his belly and then she started to back away. The entire time she pulled back her tongue was dancing over the underside of his penis careful to keep pressure on the thick bulging vein beneath. Eventually the tip of his prick popped free of her lips with an audible "pop" and a smile on her lips.

"Is that so?" Phallon replied. He was only half hearing his daughter by this point, reaching down to run his fingers slowly through her hair. She ignored him for the most part, swirling her tongue around the crown of his cock. "We'll just have to show those pesky Rangers a thing or two won't we honey?"

Orgasma's lips curled up in a smile and she started to back away from her father's cock. "Ye-" She was instantly cut off as he gripped her head in one hand and pushed her back down onto his cock.

"I don't think I said you were done yet princess." He laughed manically as he started pushing his cock into her mouth. Orgasma only gasped once drawing in as much air as she could manage before her father started pushing past her lips and into her throat. She took it like a pro, she was one after all. She didn't gag when the tip started pushing into her throat or panic when the massive penis filling her throat cut off her air. Orgasma reveled in the fact that she was nuzzling her father's crotch and feeling his cock at the back of her throat.

Her hands moved quickly up his thighs, speeding over his toned flesh lustily and finally finding his ass. She parted his cheeks as she pulled him forward fucking him with her face until tears started to form around her pretty pink eyes. A series of lustful groans escaped her lips as her finger pushed against Phallon's rectum. She knew her daddy loved it like that, loved the feeling of her finger inside him.

"Still up to your old tr-" Phallon started then gasped as his wife knelt behind him. Orgasma's fingers were quickly replaced with Areola's tongue rimming his puckered asshole. He stiffened again as his wife started pushing the tip of her tongue past the ring of muscle and into him only to retreat a second later.

Phallon gripped his daughter's head in both hands as he thrust against her again. There was nothing in the world like seeing his daughter's painted pink lips stretched around his cock, save maybe his wife's expert tongue rimming his asshole. Combined they were more than he could stand.

Orgasma squealed noisily as King Phallon came, his hot cum slamming into the back of her mouth and gliding down her throat from their. She felt him throbbing in her mouth flooding it with a second load that bulged her cheeks as she struggled to hold it all in. His cock slipped wetly from her lips plopping down against her B cupped breasts and then sliding free off as she stood up.

First Orgasma tilted her head back slightly and opened her mouth so her father could see the thick white fluid filling her mouth. For a moment she waited for his approval, she wouldn't dare swallow till she had his permission. "Go on princess." He whispered.

The Princess smiled around the warm jizz filling her mouth and moved back down to her knees gripping her mother's shoulders. As soon as Areola turned to face her the kissed, their tongues dancing around in King Phallon's cum. Both women could taste the pungent combination of ass and cum until they swallowed and slowly pulled away a single thread of cum dangling between their lips.

"You've done well." King Phallon whispered as he shuddered stepping away from his wife and daughter and turning towards the Earth. "And tomorrow we'll get those Rangers!" He threw back his head and started laughing. Orgasma got to her feet quickly and joined in laughter as did her mother. Soon every creature in the Moon Fortress was laughing that the inevitable destruction of the Power Rangers of Hedonia.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,344 Followers