The Power Rangers of Hedonia Ep. 02

Story Info
The Rangers relax together after a battle.
1.7k words
4.58
29.5k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

Chapter 2: Meet the Rangers

James kicked off his boots and fell onto the bed with a smile. "That was a great battle!" He shouted peeling his ribbed red shirt away from his toned chest and tossing it aside. His black jeans and matching boxers followed closely behind as he looked around at the rest of his team. His short brown hair was still mussed with sweat from the battle clinging to his head in small clumps.

The blonde behind him smiled as she hiked her pink sundress up around her hips and moved to straddle him. As she Kaylie moved up his body she left a trail of bright red hickies across his shoulders and up his neck. Once she reached his ear she slowly ran her tongue around the edges before gently biting down and tugging. "Yeah it was baby, got me all hot and ready!" She screamed tossing her head back and grinding against his belly. Kaylie guided his hands to her bouncing chest groaning in delight the moment he gripped them. "Mmm that's it." James pulled the top of her dress down just far enough for him to play with her nipples.

Bryan laughed as pushed his way into the bedroom combing his fingers through his bright red hair. "Yeah it was, specially when I was all like KIYA!" He shouted doing a forward flip over the bed. "I bet you that Spidernator never even saw me coming." He pulled his arms back through his black vest and then pulled off his long sleeved black shirt. Bryan didn't even try to remove his pants, instead quickly undoing the button and unzipping as he walked over to Kaylie. "So how bout that head?"

The blonde looked up and laughed wrapping her slender digits around his six-inch member leaning closer. "I promised you a blow job if you killed the Spidnator." Her full pouty lips brushed against the tip of his dick as she spoke, her warm breath enveloping it. "I seem to remember us beating it with the Megazord." She teased lifting up his cock and kissing the underside. Her tongue slipped out between her lips moving along the full length. For a moment teasingly swirling around his smooth shaven sack.

"Well I was the one who forced Orgasma to make it grow. I could have taken him." He boasted drawing a deep breath and looking down at his friend James.

"You never had a chance of taking him by yourself." James said as one hand slipped down from Kaylie's breast and down over her hips finally gripping his eight inch manhood and aiming it towards her pussy. James ran the tip back and forth over her moist lips spreading her juices around and listening as she started to moan between her words.

"That's.. good enough." She moaned settling her lips around the tip and spiraling her tongue steadily around the top.

Just then the door slammed open and a medium sized Asian came stumbling into the room with his pants down around his ankles and his blue bandana sloping over his right eye. "Uh, ouch." He muttered rubbing his bum as he struggled out of his pants and stared up at the caramel hued Amazon standing over him.

Amanda was still dressed, partially. Her yellow baby-t was pulled up over her full breasts and her skirt was hiked up over her hips. The yellow thong she wore had just been yanked to one side revealing her hairless slit. "Come on Danny, I want it now." She smiled hooking her thumbs into the waist of her thong and pulling it down and off her long shapely legs before tossing them down onto the prone man. "Look everybody else started without us. I told you we should have came sooner!"

He looked up over his shoulder offering an embarrassed smile to the rest of the Rangers as he stood up. Amanda took him by the hand and moved over to the bed moving onto all fours and kissing James. As their tongues danced she brought her nails up and gently raked them down over his chest. "Mmmm, we didn't get here too late did we?"

"Not at all Amanda honey." He replied in a heated whisper. James thrust his hips up slightly pushing his cock into Kaylie's cunt. He moaned into Amanda's mouth as Kaylie's wet pussy slid over his shaft taking him in completely in the first stroke. With one hand on Amanda's cheek and the other on Kaylie's ass James moaned in utter rapture.

Amanda gasped around Bryan's dick spitting it out for a moment as she sank down onto James. It was wonderful feeling being completely full of dick, feeling it stretch her from the inside. She ground against him slightly letting his hairy sack rub against her clit. "No you got here just in time!" She grinned leaning down to slip her tongue into Amanda's ear for a brief moment while she stroked Bryan. "I think we should give the boy's a big finish today." She whispered into the black girl's ear before turning back to Bryan and slurping noisily on his cock.

Amanda felt her legs being forced apart little by little as Daniel knelt down behind her and started lapping at her cunt in long slow motions. Each time he started by circling her clit and ended by pushing the tip into her puckered anus, over and over again until her lower half glistened with saliva. Daniel pushed two fingers into her, steadily pumping against her now.

"Mmmphf!" Amanda gasped suddenly pushed farther into her kiss with the Red Ranger. Regaining her balance she tossed her hair over her shoulders and looked back. "I know you can do better than that." She purred turning back into her torrid twist of tongues with James. A third finger pushed its way into her followed quickly by a fourth as Daniel did his best to make the mocha princess moan in delight.

Both of the Yellow and Red Rangers moaned at the same time. Amanda as she felt Daniel start pushing even more of his hand into her pussy stretching her farther and the intense feeling of Daniel tongue fucking her ass. For James it was the feeling of Kaylie squeezing around his cock as her orgasm ripped through her body and slowly lifted herself up off his glistening cock.

Without even removing Bryan's cock from her puckered lips she spun around in place into the reverse cowgirl and guided his slick cock back into her womanhood slowly bouncing up and down on his shaft.

"Oh suck my dick you fucking slut. You know there is nothing in this world quite like an orgy." He moaned as he ran his fingers through her hair. "You know how great you look with my dick in your mouth bouncing on James's cock?" His eyes locked on hers as he spoke slowly starting to rock his hips against her face and throbbing with the beginning of his orgasm.

"Ah ah ah." Kaylie teased pulling his cock from her mouth and squeezing the base to keep him from coming. She shook her head slowly as she pressed a final kiss on the tip of his cock. "Just wait baby, k?" She took his hand and placed it firmly over his cock stroking him slowly to keep him near the edge. "Just a minute." Bryan just smiled and nodded as she turned her full attention to the man beneath her, twisting and grinding her hips against James. "Come on baby, tell when you're close." She leaned down slipping her lips against Amanda's then over James's cheek to whisper in his ear. "I want it on my face." James's entire body tensed when she whispered into his ear, his hips bolting up right when Amanda echoed Kaylie's request in other ear.

"Fuck me Daniel, fuck my ass." Amanda begged. Daniel pushed his tongue into her anus one last time before standing up prying her ass cheeks apart with his thumbs and thrusting himself into her. The first stroke had him buried to the hilt in her bowels, his balls resting against her cunt. He pulled back slowly making certain that she could feel every single vein on his receding cock then pushed all the way back into her. It only took a few thrusts into her tight tunnel to have him close to the edge. "That's it baby get close for us girls." Amanda purred as she thrust back against him bouncing her firm round butt against his groin. "Cum on my face Danny, please?" She begged leaning forward and kissing James one last time before lying on her back.

Kaylie was only a few seconds behind pushing herself down against James's meat pole one last time before crawling of him and laying back on the bed. The girls were lying opposite directions, head to head, smiling cheeks side by side as the boys quickly getting to their feet around the girls and stroking themselves. "Cover me, I wanna taste it!" Amanda moaned pinching her nipples and pushing her breasts together at the same time.

"Me too, I need some man-juice!" Kaylie gasped spreading her legs. Her fingers wandered down between her thighs pulling her pussy open then slipping inside. Her hips pumped rhythmically against her fingers as she waited for the boys to coat her their cum.

"I always love this part." James said as he kept stroking his glistening cock. Bryan stood opposite him pumping his fist around his erection taking careful aim at Amanda's open mouth.

"It is always great to get to cum on a whore's face. Dirty little sluts." Bryan groaned holding his dick in both hands and pumping steadily towards his climax.

"Go on, cum. I know you boys want to see my face covered in spunk!" Amanda shouted closing her eyes in anticipation. Kaylie just smiled still pumping her hips up against her fingers.

There was a collective gasp around the room as the boys started cumming, not just a single spurt but three men spraying down over their faces. In a just a few seconds both girls' faces were coated in so much goo they had to wipe some away to open their eyes. "Mmmm." Amanda purred using her fingers to scoop the jizz into her mouth. Then she rolled to her hands and knees and started hungrily lapping it off the Pink Ranger's face. As soon as she'd gotten her fill she heard a musical combination of beeps.

"The communicator!" She shouted tossing the pillows aside until she found the watch-like communication device. "I read you. We're on our way!"

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers