The Power Rangers of Hedonia Ep. 03

Story Info
King Phallon uses his daughter before sending the Cybertaur.
1.9k words
4.22
30.7k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

"Fuck me daddy fuck me daddy fuckmedaddy!" Orgasma howled over and over again like a holy mantra as her father plundered her pussy from the rear. She was leaned over the railing of the observatory, her knuckles turning white as she tightened her grip on it. "Fuck me daddy, fuck me daddy!" The tassels attached to her breasts swung in wild circles each time her hips collided with King Phallon's.

"Dear sweet daughter. You're always being so naughty." He laughed taking a fistful of her hair and twisting her face around toward him. His free hand came down and slapped her hard on the ass leaving a bright red handprint on her rear. With each thrust he pulled back until only the crown of his cock remained inside her before plunging back into her. The sounds of her union could be heard throughout the entire fortress where most of the minions were already watching. In particular was his wife, Queen Areola with her legs splayed open as she rubbed her clit.

"Fuckmedaddy!" Her words starting to melt into each other until she was just babbling. Her almond shaped eyes were squeezed shut as she felt herself building towards the inevitable orgasm. Suddenly her eyes shot open as she came, her legs trembling beneath her.

King Phallon's grip suddenly tightened again gripping his daughter's hips as he rammed her with all his might. Each stroke lifted the princess up onto the tips of her toes until one last thrust lifted her from the ground and kept her there while his

The only thing keeping the sexy young princess upright was her grip on the railing and her father's hands digging into her waist. "Mmmmm. That was great daddy." She purred pulling her hair free of his grip. Orgasma slowly stood up letting his dick slide free of her oozing pussy and turned to face him.

She couldn't see his face behind the ruby visor; in fact she'd only seen her father's face once in her entire life. Orgasma could see her own face reflected there though, the smile curling over her lips as she got down on her knees gripping her father's limp dick. Without waiting for him to order it she started lapping their mixed juices from his organ. Not a single drop escaped her tongue as Orgasma cleaned him completely with her tongue even squeezing the last drop onto her tongue before she stood up.

"That's a good girl." Said the King as he softly patted Orgasma's head. "Now lets see about those Rangers." He thrust her aside knocking her onto her bare rear. If he hadn't been so focused on the Earth he would have seen his cum oozing from Orgasma and pooling on the floor.

"Mommy! I'm all messy." Orgasma whined running her fingers over her hairless crotch gathering her father's cum and eating it. Queen Areola nodded and slid down out of her chair crawling between her daughter's thighs and hungrily lapping at the fluid oozing out.

The Dread Lord of the North Galaxy turned slightly canting his head at the sight of his incestuous family and somewhere beneath the visor smiled. "Get over here, now!" He shouted pointing towards the Earth. He was specifically looking at a ranch where an old beaten horse was trying to drag an old truck across the field. There didn't seem to be any purpose other than cruelty behind it. "See that there, that's the kind of thing that will make an excellent monster. Years of oppression." His wife licked her painted purple lips cleaning up the last drop of Phallon's cum and smiled. His daughter just nodded in response. "So lets give those Rangers something to deal with!" He thrust out his hand and a black orb formed, nearly the size of a basketball and raced toward the Earth and slammed into the horse and surrounding both it and the truck in a ball of darkness. As the darkness faded away both the horse and the truck were both gone.

Where they had been a new creature was standing. It had the legs and torso of a horse with the body of a man where the head belonged. There was no flesh or hair anywhere on the monster instead it was built like a gleaming red tank. "What is your will King Phallon? I, the Cybertaur, am at your service!" It shouted in a metallic sounding whinny.

"Go and cause havoc!" King Phallon shouted before turning and walking towards one of the flying monkeys. "Why haven't you brought my throne in yet?" It started to answer him when he gripped its skull in one hand and threw it through a wall where its body evaporated. An angry flash lit his visor as he turned toward the rest of the help who go the point and flew off in all directions to find his throne.

The Cybertaur turned and galloped across the field crashing through the fence and entering a barn. A few moments later it crashed through the opposite side and turned back to watch as the structure shuddered and fell under its own weight. The Cybertaur then turned its attentions on a nearby home. It reared back tossing its head back and forth with an evil laugh and galloped over. He slammed his fingers into the door and ripping it off the hinges as he trotted in. "Come out come out." He whinnied destroying everything in his way as he walked through the house.

Upstairs a pair of soft sea green eyes stared down at the monster in horror, her heartbeat doubling. There was no way for her to escape, not from the second story. She was dressed in a pair of torn daisy duke shorts with suspenders over her the plaid flannel shirt she wore tied just beneath her tits. Fiery red hair was braided into twin ponytails on either side of her pale freckled face. She rolled forward onto the balls of her bare feet watching as her home was literally turned upside down and torn apart.

"I know you're here human. I can smell you're fear!" He reared up again slamming his fist through the ceiling and started tearing down support beams as he continued his rampage. The Cybertaur continued tearing the building down laughing the entire time. "Fine stay in here! Stay while it falls down around you!" He roared kicking through another wall.

Stacy braced herself against the staircase as her entire house rocked on its foundation. She lost her balance landing on her butt and bouncing down the stairs one by one until she was at his hooves staring up into the shiny metal eyes. "There you are!" The Cybertaur reached down and gripped her ankle lifting her up and walking through the door. He was about to slam her against the ground when five streams of light tore through the sky overhead.

"Whoa their horsey, gonna have to ask you to put that lil lady down." Bryan shouted as he stepped away from the other Rangers. It was always great to be back in uniform he realized as he gave himself a quick look over.

The Cybertaur turned his head towards the rangers and snorted. "Power Rangers." It laughed and dropped the girl before wheeling around to face the multicolored ninjas. Then without warning it charged toward the group.

The Black Ranger didn't have a chance to move before he was sent flying through the air by the Cybertaur's attack. Red and Blue tried to dive to safety a moment to late and were both caught by their ankles slammed into the Yellow and Pink Rangers before being discarded. There was a pause at it wheeled around to face them again as they quickly regained their footing.

"Rangers don't go down that easy!" The Red Ranger shouted holding one hand over his head. "Power Saber!" He shouted as he brought his other hand up alongside the first. There was a burst of red lightning and then a curved blade appeared in his hands as he charged towards the monster. His first slash raked over its chest in a shower of sparks and the second was blocked leaving him and the monster in a battle of strength.

"Power Bow!" Kaylie shouted holding one hand in front of her and the other near her chest as if drawing a bow. A soon as she finished speaking it formed with three arrows already strung. Leaping high into the air she fired into its back with all three arrows. It screamed metallically in response trying to back away but another line of sparks was drawn as James slashed across it chest again and flipped away.

"Alright! Lets finish this now!" The other Rangers simply nodded.

"Power Bow!" Kaylie shouted again throwing her weapon up into the air where some mysterious force suspended it.

"Star Chuck!" Amanda added. Her weapon resembled a nunchuck with one more rod and chain so they were arranged in a three point star. When she threw her weapon towards the bow it stuck on the center all three staffs pointing forward.

"Twin Sickle!" Daniel shouted. His weapons were just slightly larger than a hand axe, and built like a scythe. If he wanted it could connect them at the base to form a single weapon but right now he flung them into the air were one settled on either tip of the Power Bow.

"Power Axe!" Bryan's huge battle-axe was thrown up adding itself to the bottom of the weapons.

"Power Saber!" The Red Ranger shouted as he jumped up into the air attaching his weapon atop the Star Chuck and bringing the weapon down with him.

The other Rangers flanked him, Pink and Blue to his left and Black and Yellow to his right. "Ultimate eraser laser!" They shouted in unison firing the weapon. The energy coming out of the weapons matched but as it raced towards the Cybertaur they all twirled together forming a single ball of pure white light. The blast slammed into the Cybertaur completely flipping it over as multiple tiny explosions enveloped it. The weapon vanished into the air as the Rangers turned their back on their fallen foe not even bothering to watch as it tried to struggle back to its feet one last time before its body evaporated.

"Good job Rangers." A sagely voice called over their communicators. "Return to Ecstasy over."

"Rodger that Felation." James replied.

"Wait!" A voice called from behind running over to wrap her arms around the leader of the Power Rangers as she sobbed. "Thank you. Is there anyway I can thank you?"

"No ma'am just doin my job." Red replied.

"No way at all?" She purred against his helmet while her hand sped down the front of his spandex suit to cup the bulge in his uniform.

"Guys you think you can handle debriefing Felation on your own? I have to make sure this young lady gets to safety."

"We can handle it honey. Go on." Kaylie replied with just a hint of jealousy in her tone. The others all seemed to echo her opinion and in a flash of light the Rangers vanished leaving just the Red Ranger and Stacy.

Or so they thought. In the moon Fortress the royal family was watching their every move while plotting their next move. "That was a testing shot, just to get their attention. The next one will be fatal!" Phallon crowed dramatically before turning to his wife.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers