The Power to Control Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're still on a plane and Ashley might be planning something. We can't just." I tried to say.

She pulled the string holding her dress closed and I saw she had not been wearing anything under the whole time. Her skin looked soft and the look of need in her eyes broke me like a twig, I was weak when it came to her and all I wanted to do was make her happy. I pulled down my pants as I kissed her deeply, I lifter her and sat her on the small counter that didn't even reach my waist. She was the first thing I saw this morning and the sound and image of her sitting on me tapping her bell was still fresh in my mind. I wasted no time, knowing how much we were both ready for this, and I lifted her so she could wrap her legs around me as I entered her. I let her weight down easy as I savored the feeling of her hot hungry pussy sliding down my shaft. When I was fully inside her was also when she could sit back down on the counter again.

I wanted to take her roughly and have her every way I could think of but we were on a plane and the look in her eyes told me she understood that. So, I tried a new approach, I started by swirling my hips and gently kissing her neck as my hand cupped her ass and rocked her against me. I was going to give it her to slow and steady so I didn't cause to much sound and so she felt how much I cared for her in each stroke. She moaned at the feeling of my length stirring up her insides and whenever I would rock her against me she made a small groan. I was really into the feeling of giving her pleasure slowly but steadily as she built closer to her orgasm. She was holding on to my shoulders and neck as I moved in her, the bathroom was small and we couldn't build up much more speed than this. That also seemed to spur her on somehow, the constant slow feeling as her pleasure built as like torture to her but not something she was willing to let go of. I enjoyed being in her like this more than I thought I would, even though a part of me just wanted to cum in her as fast as I could. Right at that moment I was more satisfied to just have her clinging to me as my dick slowly worked her insides. It only took a few moments before she had to bite her lip to keep quiet, her legs had already moved to try and get a better position.

"Samantha bite me." I said.

"What?" she said while gritting her teeth.

"Bite me so you don't yell."

I lifted her legs up in the air so that all her weight was now on either her ass or my cock, then slip a hand down to her clit and gently slid a few fingers against her clit. As soon as I started to play with her clit she bit down on my neck and let out a muffled scream. The feeling of her teeth on my neck sent shocks into my body, she wasn't biting down hard. It was just enough to muffle the sound as I changed up my speed and rhythm sending waves of pleasure into her. I could feel her need to finish coming on strong at the feeling of my fingers and cock working together. I took my other hand and started to tug on her nipple, giving it a twist and letting it slide between my fingers. Sam was moaning and gasping louder almost every time I flicked her clit, her breathing was heavy and erratic. The sound's my mother made had me ready to erupt, in this tight place with her mouth so close to my ear it was like watching porn but so much better because I was the one doing it to her. I made my thrust more forceful and in return she began to tense and arch with every other small bounce.

"Fuck me, that feels so good, I'm cumming!"

"I'm so fucking close. I want to fill you with my cum."

"Do it, cum in your mommy's cunt. I want to feel your hot cum warm my insides."

That was all the permission I needed and with one final hard and deep shove I buried my cock deep in my mother and let jets of cum shoot out of me and into her. I clamped my mouth around hers, in part to bring her into a kiss and because I knew what would happen. As soon as I burred my cock deep into Samantha's opening she came hard on my shaft, she tried to scream and didn't care that we were still on a plane but with my mouth on hers it only echoed down my throat. I groped and squeezed her the entire time she was having her orgasm, I refused to let her down easy or slow. I wanted to keep her on a high for as long as I could and savor the feeling of her cunt sucking at me every time another wave of pleasure hit her. I took a while for her to come down because of that and after I cleaned her and myself before we left the bathroom.

At some point during our private escapade it had turned dark outside the plane and almost all the passengers had gone to sleep. The few that were still up had headphones on and were watching the inflight movie, we just so happen to time the whole thing perfectly so no one even noticed. Samantha grabbed a couple pillows and one blanket as we walked back to our pod together, the other girls were asleep already with content smiles on their faces. I felt like I was being watched and looked over to Ashley who was staring at me with a look that said she was angry but also sad. I was confused by it because I thought she would have tried something by now but everything was going smooth on the flight. It was almost like she was waiting for me to do something or confront her about following us. I never had any intention to talk with her and I wasn't going to cause trouble as long as she didn't. I sat down with mom and she covered us both in the blanket before giving me a kiss on the cheek and falling asleep on my chest. I stayed up the rest of the flight so I wouldn't be caught off guard and the next thing I knew we were landing in Hawaii.

We left the plane and went to pick up our luggage like normal passengers starting our vacation. Ashley followed us the whole time and now that we were here she didn't even bother to hide, she stayed around ten feet from us always but it was still too close for me. I called and Uber and we all got in and left for our hotel, mom and I have very simple taste so when the hotel we picked said they had an ocean view we were sold. We all got out and checked into the hotel, we planned to stay for a week because we had very little info on where my grandfather might be. Also, mom and I had always wanted to vacation here and the girls were excited to have a group outing. Once in Hawaii I knew a week was too long and not long enough at the same time, the islands are small so I was sure to find info on the hospital in no time. However, once you see the beaches and feel the wind or sun on your skin you want to spend the rest of your life on these islands.

The first thing we did was to shop at the mall in town, I asked the shop owners and locals about the hospitals around town to find the one we were looking for and the girls spent money like it was water. We still had the money dad left mom but I only spent that on the tickets here and back I didn't want to waste it, even the hotel we were at I paid for. Samantha, Jess, and Kat all wanted to touristy stuff like hats and shells but I wasn't going to stop them. I felt happy every time one of them would show off some trinket they found and ask me to buy it for them.

After some time, I managed to get directions to the only private hospital on the island from a restaurant owner. I gathered up the girls who each had the or four shopping bags of things by now and we grabbed another Uber to drive to the hospital. As we pulled away I saw Ashley again only this time she didn't follow us right away, she had a look of fear on her face. As the Uber drove the girls talked about what they each found and showed each other the things in their bags. Most of what they had were the same but a few of the stuff stuck out to me, such as mom having a big floppy read hat which fit her and how she liked to tan. Jess had a shear blue sarong that could just barely wrap around her hips and did nothing to hide her from view, which was what I liked best about her style. Kat had found a shop that let you open ousters and if there was a peal inside they would make it into jewelry right there, the likely hood that you would get one was five to one but the ouster Kat picked had two. She had them made into a pair of earrings that she was going to wear when we went to dinner.

When the Uber pulled up to the hospital we all got out and were about to go inside when a loud warning sounded in my head. I had everyone stop and I made a quick scan of the area around us, there was nothing that seemed out of the ordinary but when I reached out to a staff member my power couldn't connect. It felt close to the same as what dad had done to mom before I gained control over my power and everyone in the hospital felt like a ghost. I couldn't connect to any of them, I spread out my power in a field and found why I couldn't use my power on them. There was a much more intense field around the hospital and it was connected to everyone inside. The patters that twisted and spread across this field were the same as the ones dad made as a puzzle for me but a few were different. I knew it had to be my grandfather's way of protecting himself so that if anyone entered the hospital he would control them right away. I condensed my power and added several layers preparing to open this new puzzle when another car pulled up behind us and Ashley got out. She looked like hell and just stared at the hospital without taking a single step towards it.

"What are you doing here?" I finally had to ask, I was over the following bit and didn't want her to be around while I tried to get into see my grandfather. "You should just go away and stop following us."

"I'm not following you. I just had to see if you could do it." she said sheepishly, fear was planted deep in her mind over this place. "Mother said to never go in there until I mastered the whole library, or until he dies."

They had already known grandfather was here but from the look of it no one would dare bother him.

"Why do you want to know if I can go inside?"

"Because if you can then that would show how strong you are."

"What's it matters to you how strong I am?"

"It just does ok!" she yelled and the pouted.

Ashley looked very cute when she was pouting, I could tell she was telling the truth because her hair was up in a side ponytail. She couldn't use her power like that and I had already shown that I could connect to and control her mid if I had the chance. So, I decided to leave her alone and go back to what I was doing, the rest of the girls ignored her and were just waiting for me.

"Stay if you want. I'm going to see my grandfather."

I placed my power against the maze of patterns on the field of energy the wrapped and moved along the hospital and began to trace the openings. I connected one pattern after another and held them in place even when Ashley drew close to me and watched as I worked. Finally, when I got to the last three patterns I realized two of them did nothing but the third was holding the rest together. I followed the last pattern until I found an entrance and passed my power into it, when I did I felt something let go and the field of energy opened. I walked inside the hospital with the girls and strangely Ashley behind me then the field returned to normal. I didn't even bother to ask where my grandfather was because the people inside were already pointing the way and leaving a path open for us. I walked up to a private room and saw a man sitting at the window looking out at the sea. He was old yet still looked healthy, his skin and eyes showed a man close the end of his life but his body looked like it was maybe in his 40's. I looked him in the eyes and he smiled at me like he was expecting me for a long time.

"I was expecting your father but I am happy to meet my grandson."

I was filled with a mix of emotions, I wanted to yell at him or hug him or even just ask him about what he could teach me but all I could do was stand there.

Mom saw me standing there leaned over to place a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Go on honey talk to him."

I woke up from that and gave mom a grateful look.

"So, she must be the women he left for." grandfather said and I felt a large wave of power rush from him.

I instinctively raised a hand shaped shield in the way of his power and grabbed a hold of it stopping it in midair. I felt a sharp pain behind my eye but other than that I managed to stop his power, grandfather smiled lightly with a surprised look.

"It's good to see that your father taught you some skills but you don't need to worry I was just going to take control and see what they all knew." he said and separated his power to try and reach around my shield.

"My father died before he could teach me anything and neither of us would want you connecting to my mother." I said and used the hand shield to crush the layers of power he was using.

I look of shock passed across his face and then pain as the backlash of his power breaking. I was upset that he would try to take control of mom and the girls right in front of me and that he brought up my father. I gave him a moment to regain himself and settle his breathing.

"What did you say? When did it happen? How did it happen?" he asked.

"I think it best if we sit before we talk." mom said.

Grandfather motioned to seats that were set up around a table and we all sat in a chair except for Ashley who was trying to hide behind the other girls. There were more important matters to deal with so grandfather and I both ignored her.

"I'm sorry for that, but please tell me what happened? There shouldn't have been anything that could hurt your father."

"He was in a car accident a few years after I was born. Mom had to raise me by herself for most of my life. We didn't even know about the family until recently and I have only started using my pow not too long ago."

"An accident. I see, we can't protect ourselves from natural causes so I guess it could happen. But you said that you didn't use your power until recently? If you're telling the truth then how did you get so strong?"

"My father left me a message that I found and told me that I was always using my power from when I was little and just never knew. After I practiced controlling the power and came up with uses for it myself."

"Amazing, you really are your fathers' son. What your talking about has only happen a few times and always results in powerful family members. But if you learned all on your own then you don't know even the basic uses?"

"That's why I came to find you. According to what I found out you are more than likely the only one who can teach me how to use this power now."

"It is true the rest of the families are either dead or lost their power and only ours and two more remain. While I can teach you what you want to know there are things I need to know as well."

"What do you want to know?"

"I'm sorry but you can't just tell me what I want to know. Even if you are honest with my power I would always suspect that you are hiding things from me. That was why I wanted to search the women with you so I could find what I needed."

"Why not use your power on me? You could get all the info you wanted that way."

"People like us often wouldn't trust people looking around in their head, are you sure you're ok with that?"

"Yes"

"No!" mom and the girls yelled together.

"If it helps move this along I have nothing to hide."

"But he might try to take control of you and use you." Jess said.

"Or he could be planning to get at us by connecting to you." Kat said.

"I just don't want him to hurt you." mom said.

I was touched to see how concerned they all were for me but I needed to learn and this was the fasts way to do it.

"Thank you all for looking out for me but I need to know what he can teach me."

I looked back to my grandfather and gave him a nod so he could proceed, he looked at me with pride and then I felt his power connect to me. I was dazed for a few seconds while he searched around in my mind for what he was looking for. Then I realized the connection was not one way and I could search his mind at the same time. I found the memories of my father as a child and how he had taught him everything he knew. I found that our family power could affect our body by making the brain send signals to grow muscle as well as heal wounds. I watched as he remembered how he learned and taught my father step by step what he needed to do, I also learned how to alter people's fears and other parts of their mind without changing them. It was all tricky detailed instructions that would take years to practice but because we were connected I was absorbing them instantly. When he pulled his power back and our connection broke I had learned almost everything he knew and even the tricks he saw my father use. I looked at him for a moment and felt like I had known him for years, I took the time to separate what I learned from what I had lived.

"I see so your mother is that kind of person." he said after a while.

"What kind of person? You're not so innocent either Charles." I asked, I had learned his name during the connection as well. "I hope you're not calling my mother anything that would upset her."

"No and your right. I was just saying your mother is a very devoted and loving woman. During your child hood with your father and even more so without him. I couldn't be happier with my son's wife. As for me I make no excuses I know fully what I have done and it is why your father told you to practice control above all. You have already felt what would happen if you let it slip out for a moment."

"Yes, I have... I don't know what to ask now, after connecting to you I have all these new things in my head."

"That is understandable, in our family this is the best way to pass information. We can only do it for short periods of time or our memories might get mixed together."

"Then how about I come back tomorrow and we can continue?"

"I believe that would be best but before that can I ask why that girl is here?" he asked and pointed at Ashley.

Ashley froze in the back corner to afraid to even move or talk, I looked over to her and then back to Charles who was looking at her.

"I don't really know. She said that she just wanted to see if I could make it in to the hospital because it would prove how strong I was but other than that I only met her after I found out where you might be and she tried to attack me."

"I see, and you caught her right?"

"Yes, with mom and the girls help."

"Hahahah... So that's what happen, as expected of my grandson. So now she is one of yours, right?"

"No, I'm not!" Ashley yelled "Not yet."

Charles gave her a stern look and she became quiet again.

"Why didn't you keep control of her? Do you know what her family can do?"

"I know about them but she is the last of that family and is alone so I can understand how she feels about all of this. Also, she was brought up with this war you all are having and I know it has to be hard on her, all I want to do is keep the people I care about save."

He looked at me a little confused but then gave a nod of agreement and stopped starring at her. I got up and said good bye and that I would be back the next day at the same time, he told me that I should try out what I learned to feel how it all worked and then we left. After we all left the hospital and the Uber came to pick us up I had the girls get in and then waited for Ashley.

"Are you getting in or what?"

"Why would you want me to?"

"Well if you're going to follow us everywhere anyways then you might as well share the ride."

She didn't argue and climbed in the car, I told the driver that we were going to the beach near our hotel and he took us. The girls all talked with Ashley and mom braided her hair on the ride to the beach, it felt nice but I was going over the powers I had learn. When at the beach I set up a spot for us and the girls striped into their bikinis and laid out to soak in the sun. They all looked amazing and I was enjoying the view when I say Ashley still dressed in normal cloths.