The Power Walker

Story Info
She cases and steals from her neighbor's homes.
2.6k words
4.33
17.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was uncommonly hot for the second week of June but there was grass to cut before the next four days of predicted rain. I was sure with my recent luck they would get it right for once. I pulled my lawn tractor out of the garage and let the door down behind it.

I live in a safe and quiet upscale neighborhood, but I like to cut the grass of a widowed neighbor lady four houses up before mine and I figure since I don't have a clear view of my house from there, why invite trouble. Besides I do have a nice weed eater and chainsaw that I would like to keep so I don't try to tempt anyone.

As I was finishing up that first cut, I noticed a young lady go by at a swift rate. She was wearing a pair of those tight gray yoga pants that looked to be painted on and a loose print top with the tell tale signs of a hot pink sports bra under it. I can remember thinking "brutal", because at 92 degrease, I was already miserable and I was riding and here she is speed walking and carrying those little white plastic hand weights.

About twenty minutes into cutting my lawn, I stopped and opened the garage to grab a bottled water out of the old fridge that I keep mainly for beer. I got back on my tractor and start cutting again, then I noticed her come around for another lap. I remember thinking what great shape she must be in because by now she's been at it for well over an hour.

I stopped about fifteen feet shy of the side walk to let her pass by without getting my grass clippings blown on her and I noticed that her top was totally soaking wet from sweat and as she passed I could clearly see that most of her bottom was too. After I cut all but the last few passes of the far back portion of my yard, I ran out of gas. I thought that I should take a break and go in to cool down a bit before walking back down with the gas can to finishing mowing.

As I came in from the garage through my mudroom to the kitchen, I ran smack dab into little miss yoga pants. She had my cabinet doors open and being startled she quickly put a hand behind her back. Now that we were face o face, I recognized her as one of my neighbors from a street over. Her and her husband would jog in the evenings with their kid in one of those three wheel strollers and I think we may even have spoken once.

I asked her what in the hell she was doing and before I would let her answer, I pulled her arm from around her back and she dropped a bottle of oxycontin the hospital had prescribed me when I had some minor knee surgery. I knew then that she wasn't a power walker, she was (to pun a phrase) a drug runner.

She told me to let her go or she would say that I forced her inside my house. She also said that she would tell the authorities that I tried to assault her if I didn't let her leave right then.

I walked over to my laptop and hit rapid rewind and then fast forward. When I saw the unusual blur, I stopped it, backed it up 30 seconds, hit play and called her over.

She was devastated as she watched the monitor and saw herself sneak into my house all alone. It showed her enter and leave my bathrooms and finally rummage my kitchen cabinets where I found her and she found my pain killer.

I thought she might faint when I played the audio of her sweet little voice telling me that she would falsify an abduction and molestation, if I didn't let her walk.

Her eyes darted around the ceiling and an she turned pail when she spotted the little cameras.

I picked up her small hand weights and found them to be far too light and noticed that the ends unscrewed. In the hollow handle was a prescription bottle for a Frank Morgan for xanax and a Kimberly Whittaker for valiun in the other.

I said "well little druggy lady it looks like you've made quite a hall for yourself today, up until now."

She asked me how we could handle this and I said that I would let the police decide. As I was pulling my cell phone from my pocket, she begged me not to call. She said that I didn't understand, that she had two priors before she got married and that her husband didn't know.

I told her that none of this had a thing to do with me and I told her that she was stupid to try to pull off these brazen daylight thefts, especially in today's age of electronics and that now she has ruined her and her family lives.

When she grabbed my wrist begging me not to call, I caught a whiff of her sweet sweat and a shampoo like scent. She said she had a little girl in preschool and with this being the third offense, she would go to jail for the full term this time.

I said that she should have thought of that before reducing herself to common thief who burglarizes her own neighbors and I pretended to dial while awaiting her next move.

Then came those magical words that I was hoping for, "isn't there some other way we can settle this". I immediately stopped pretending and as she let go of my wrist, I stepped back and we just stared at one another.

To my surprise, "get undressed" came out of my mouth like I had planned to say that. With a look of total shock, she asked if there was any other way, so I looked at my cell and told her "the first one". She asked me what I was going to do to her and I told her, basically everything.

She slipped the baggy top off to reveal a sweat soaked hot pink sports bra. Her breasts were small but nice and the wet fabric and air conditioning caused her nipples to show hard and firm though it. She was the slender hard body type and her little tummy had the slightest hint of a six pack and the site of her like this made prostate twinge precum.

When I told to remove the bra she looked like she might cry, but reluctantly pulled it over her head. Her breasts were nice and firm and her nipples were long and hard. I was surprised to see that they were a light tan, because the fact that her hair was jet black and her skin was so fair and her eyes were so blue, I expected them to be pink.

I reached out and fondled and petted them for a moment and tweaked her nipples. After a few minutes of this, she softly asked if she could go now. I licked a drop of sweat from between them and I told her that I was just getting started.

I stepped back and without a word I pointed to the waistband of those tight pants and she asked if she could go to the restroom first.

You know, this is one thing I guess I'll never understand about woman. Unless you have a prearranged appointment or a reservation for sex, they need to visit the bathroom "first". No spontaneity, no quickie, no morning piss hard on sex and without them going to the bathroom "first", it isn't going to happen. I don't get it, because there are times like this that I want the adventure of finding it as it is.

I told her that she would have to hold it and there would be plenty of time for that afterwards and I pointed again. The fact that her pants were so wet and sweaty, she literally had to roll the waistband down and peel them off inside out from below her pretty little belly down to her ankles. She kicked her shoes off, stepped on each leg and pulled out of them.

I was a bit stunned to see that she was also wearing a thong because it absolutely did not show through her pants.

I backed her up to the island, put my hands on her waist and with a little lift, I sat her on the cold granite top. I gently pushed her shoulders down so that she was lying on her back. When I scooted her up a bit more to make room for her feet on the end, her soft skin made that screeching sound.

Bending her knees, I put her feet up against her butt and pushed them together. As I spread her knees apart, she started to softly whimper.

I told her that I wanted her to take direction and that she was to do everything she was told to do. When I made her verbally repeat that, I felt somehow more powerful.

I told her to close her eyes and put her arms up over her head with her hands together and she complied. I took a step up the side of the island, bent down and breathed in the scent of her underarms and then back down where I touched the tip of my nose to her silk covered mound.

The smell of her womanhood was so overpowering and unbelievable that it made my dick ache. It was fantastic, the natural feminine odor mixed with her sweet, sweaty musk was overwhelming and my erection was becoming uncomfortable in the confines of my shorts.

I was staring directly between the legs of a young, twenty something thief and I knew that she had no choice but to let me have my way with her.

She produced no camel toe when I pulled her thong up tight from the middle of her waist. When I rubbed the end of my finger over the wet silk where I thought her clit might be, she moaned a mild protest as if she was surprised that I would actually touch her there.

The thong was only a waistband with a much narrower center ribbon. When I put my fingers on each side of her and slowly pulled it down, moisture caused it to stick in the middle of her crotch and it turned inside out.

When I held it to my nose, this micro tiny garment had a much stronger and more pungent musty odor off, then it had when it was on her and when I laid it under her nose, it caused her to grimace and shake her head until it fell from her face.

Her pubic mound was totally bare and it was either her initial embarrassment or the cold granite that caused her vagina to be sucked up tight into a little thin slit.

With the thumb and forefinger of both hands I slowly and gently pinched and massaged the plump outer lips of one side and then the other from top to bottom, until her inner lips started to show from unwanted arousal.

Now with a thumb on each side I slowly parted her and watched a clear silvery film of moisture cling between both of her inner lips across the whole vaginal opening. As I continued to pull her open a little more, that shiny film kind of broke and ran down that little fleshy seam that connects her pussy to her little tan asshole.

By now her clitoris was starting to peek from the little hood. Without any warning I pushed my right middle and index fingers deep inside her and roughly started to rub her clit encircling it with my dry thumb.

I watched her face while I worked my left middle finger up and in her tight little asshole, starting to slowly curl it up in continuous come here motions.

It is odd to see that total look of humiliation and submission come over a woman's face when you put a finger in her ass. It eventually turns into a look of disbelief and even disgust until such time as it causes their orgasm to be intensified beyond their wildest dreams.

This one was no acceptation, she looked humiliated and started to reach down but I told her to put her hand back over her head.

It was so obvious that her body didn't object because this was making her extremely wet and creamy before I slowly withdrew my finger from her tiny ass.

When her breathing started to get audibly stronger and faster, so did my pace of finger fucking her. I started to feel firm rings form around my fingers from the inside of her vaginal wall and I Knew she was about to explode with an incredible orgasm.

I told her to rub her tits and as she cupped them, I pushed down firmly with my left palm on her lower belly just above her mound and though I could tell that she was doing everything to prevent it, she started to cum. I told her to pull on her nipples and as she did, she moaned "Oh God Please NO" and her fluid spilled out on the counter.

I had her put her hands back over her head and I made her lick and suck my fingers clean. When she finally caught her breath, I helped her sit up and scoot to the end of the island and she hopped down.

I pushed her to her knees and made her unfasten and drop my shorts. I kicked then aside and made her look at what she was about to experience before I brought her back to her feet.

I bent her over the counter, pushed the side of her face down in her own cum and spread that tiny firm ass open and held it wide.

Without any lube other than my precum and against her sobbing objections, I placed the head of my dick against her asshole and one forward thrust was the beginning of a hard fifteen minute lesson on who not to steal from.

Try as she may to resist her own lustful enjoyment, there was no holding back and no doubt that she was cuming and cuming hard as this older man mercilessly humped her young ass.

I've heard the term "squirter" before and never experienced it, but I would have to say she had to be close to being one. Though she didn't actually squirt, she drenched my ball sack with her warm cream and it was all that I could do to hold off my ejaculation before I pulled out.

I couldn't help plunging my face between her tight cheeks to taste that fragrant buttery cream her beautiful pussy had produced.

Now I was ready, I sat in a kitchen chair and had her go to her knees between my legs. I told her to get down and clean me up. With as much stomaching as she could muster, she licked, sucked and gagged over my used cock and balls until they were clean.

Before I let her up, I relieved my aching balls by cuming down her throat.

While she was getting dressed I told her to leave her panties and I asked her if she had learned a lesson here today. When she defiantly didn't answer me, I told her to come back the same time two days from now to make her second payment.

I told her if she failed to show that I would come to her door with the police and the disk proving she burglarized me.

I smiled and handed her the phony weights with their hidden scripts and my bottle of oxycontin and told her that I might not find out or even investigate how it came to be missing for a few more weeks.