The Practice Pt. 04: Hannah 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah moaned deeply and caught her breath. "Sir. Abby and that other girl. Talking. Heather and her friends. Slow." It was all she could do to process what she saw and formulate words. Ashley must have felt her muscles tighten, because she redoubled her efforts. Dr. Wilcox's cock drew out a stream of come from Hannah's pussy and she felt it slop down onto Ashley's face; the other girl coughed as it splattered, giving Hannah a short respite.

"How many, sir?" Hannah groaned as her pussy pulsed. She closed her eyes and retreated into her tormented body while she waited for an answer.

Dr. Wilcox pulled out, his head resting again right against Hannah's entrance. She moaned and pushed back into him, and jumped when she felt a touch on her asshole. It felt alien, and incredible. Just a soft pressure. His thumb? "It's about time to break in your ass, Hannah," Dr. Wilcox said, and she felt him write a note in his book on her back. She held perfectly still. Her pussy craved his cock again, but the thumb pressing on her asshole froze her solid.

She remembered to breathe. "Sir."

He slid his cock back in and time started again for Hannah. His thumb idly circled her asshole as he resumed his measured thrusts. Hannah could have sworn that she felt Ashley smile as her thighs and stomach tightened, ramping up again to orgasm. She wouldn't lose. Dr. Wilcox had bet on her, and she wouldn't let him down. Hannah squeezed her toes and bore down on the points of wood under her arms, just as Ashley reached up to pinch her left nipple. Hannah jumped and moaned again.

"You don't see any more?" Dr. Wilcox asked. "Are you doing your best?"

Hannah felt the scratch of pen on paper against her back as she said, "Yes! Sir. I'm looking."

"Pick some others then. Someone needs to move that rock pile tomorrow. They're putting it in the wrong place," Dr. Wilcox said.

Hannah groaned and forced her eyes open. All the girls sweating in the sun, hauling rocks, had seen her up on the ridge watching them. Whoever she picked out would know tomorrow. Dr. Wilcox flexed his cock inside her just as Ashley focused on her clit, and Hannah almost lost it. Name a few more. Ashley tugged on her right nipple.

"Sir," she started, and cried out as Ashley circled her clit. "Sir... Lauren and Maddy, I think, are... sitting in the water." Hannah's hands squeezed the dolphin with a death grip. Her eyes darted to Emily again, who had just dropped a rock on the pile and was waving at her. "Uh, those two girls on the far side," she said, trying to ignore Emily, who began waving more insistently.

Hannah was grateful when Nicole grabbed at Emily's arm to pull her back to work, but Emily shook her off with a smile. "Hi Hannah!" she yelled and jumped up and down, breasts bouncing.

Dr. Wilcox plunged in deep and hard, and Hannah grunted. "Anyone else?" he asked, digging into her cervix with force.

Hannah yelped and clenched her jaw. Emily kept waving playfully, seeing Hannah's predicament.

Dr. Wilcox smacked her ass hard, and Hannah almost fell over the edge. She closed her eyes forced her stomach to relax. The first spank was quickly followed by another to the other cheek, before his thumb returned to her asshole. She couldn't hold off much longer. What did he want? For her to name Emily?

"Anyone else?" he repeated, and began thrusting fast and hard. The friction of his thick shaft inside her wrenched another cry from Hannah. Ashley must have felt that the end was close because her tongue focused into a tight circle. Not Emily - but Dr. Wilcox could see her anyway, right? She couldn't hold off. Didn't want to let Dr. Wilcox down. She cried out:

"Emily! Emily!"

As Hannah screamed her friend's name, Emily blew a kiss and Dr. Wilcox exploded inside Hannah's pussy. Hannah felt the powerful pulses of his orgasm stretching her even tighter, and she screamed inhumanly as she let herself come along with him. Streams of their mixed come poured out of her pussy onto Ashley's face. Hannah's body spasmed and she clutched the dolphin and the tree stump for dear life.

Dr. Wilcox gradually slowed down and Hannah's vision cleared as he pulled out, leaving her aching. Emily had returned to her labor, and Ashley fell back to her knees, breathing hard. Hannah straightened up, careful not to lose her balance, holding onto the stump. Hannah looked at Ashley, who was grim and wouldn't meet her eyes. Ashley was soaked with come and sweat, and her short brown hair was plastered to her head. Dr. Wilcox was still partially erect and dripping.

"Clean me up," Dr. Wilcox told Ashley, as both girls collected themselves. Ashley's face hardened, but she scooted forward and began to clean Dr. Wilcox's cock and balls with her tongue. As she did, the doctor continued. "Good work, Hannah. I knew you could do it." Ashley's whole body shook as he spoke.

Shelly wasn't grinning for once. "Well, that was fun anyway," she said. Her smile returned gradually. "At least Ashley and I get to play some more. It's win-win!"

Ashley leaned back from Dr. Wilcox and kneeled. Her face was a tight mask of fury and she stared at the ground.

"Hannah, clean up your friend," Dr. Wilcox ordered.

"Yes, sir." Hannah knelt in front of Ashley and leaned in close. She began to to gently lick Ashley's face and neck clean, and reached out to hold her friend's hand. Ashley yanked it away. "I'm sorry," Hannah whispered, as she drew her tongue over Ashley's cheek, lapping up come. It was salty and sticky. She moved slowly and enjoyed the taste on her friend, but she felt a coiled tension inside the other girl.

"It's not your fault, Hannah," Ashley said loudly. Dr. Wilcox and Shelly had retreated to a private conversation, but now they both turned their attention back to the pair of kneeling girls.

"Do you have something to say, Ashley?" Dr. Wilcox asked.

Ashley trembled and pushed Hannah away. She lifted her eyes from the ground to stare at Dr. Wilcox and Shelly. "Yeah, fuck you!"

Shelly's eyes widened, but the doctor showed no reaction.

Ashley continued, picking up speed. "That was totally unfair. Hannah gets a nice fuck, while I crawl around in the dirt and lick her pussy? And then I get a beating because of some bet you guys had? I couldn't get her off fast enough, while you fuck her all slow?" Her whole body was shaking as her voice rose. "So: fuck you."

Dr. Wilcox stared at Ashley for ten silent seconds while she met his gaze, then he turned to Shelly.

Shelly was smiling again, and it lit up her whole face. She reached into the rucksack by the stump, now splattered with come, and pulled out a pair of padded handcuffs. "Put these on, Ashley, behind your back," she said, and tossed them to the ground in front of Ashley.

Ashley picked up the cuffs and stood, staring down at them briefly. "Again I say, fuck you." She threw the cuffs back at Shelly and took off running down the beach.

Shelly looked shocked, but Dr. Wilcox nodded. Shelly picked up the cuffs and stuffed them into her belt, then took the rucksack and said, "You're right again."

"I know my young ladies pretty well," Dr. Wilcox said.

"Well, you do have quite an advantage," Shelly said.

"So do you," Dr. Wilcox replied.

Shelly shook her head. "If only you could feel..." She trailed off, glancing at Hannah.

"This could be an important breakthrough for Ashley," Dr. Wilcox said.

Shelly nodded and pulled a large cylinder from the pack. It was vaguely gun-shaped, but the barrel was far too wide. She slung the pack over her shoulders and set off after Ashley at a moderate pace.

Hannah kneeled, silent, mouth agape.

Dr. Wilcox turned to her and said, "Don't blame yourself for making hard decisions. Someone has to. You're dismissed."

Hannah curtsied and hurried away, with a single glance back at the girls working on the beach. Ashley would be ok, right?Hannah's pussy was dripping wet and her legs were sticky down past her knees, and she was thankful not to run into anyone on her way back to her room.

When Emily returned to the treehouse that evening Hannah didn't know what to say. Emily was covered in dirt, bruises, and scrapes. She went straight for the shower. Hannah was already in bed when Emily finally emerged. Emily groaned and gently lowered herself to the mattress, sliding under the sheets. Should Hannah say anything? About Ashley, the rocks, or tomorrow?

"Good night," Emily whispered. "I should have followed your lead."

"Yes," Hannah said. Maybe bad news could wait till morning? Hard decisions. "Eat my pussy before you fall asleep."

Emily squirmed for a few seconds without responding, but then slipped her head under the covers and between Hannah's legs.

12