The Practice Pt. 06: Nicole 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole knew how to deep-throat, and she normally enjoyed it. This was the same. The same. She opened her throat as if she were yawning and pushed Dr. Wilcox's head against the back of her mouth. She wiggled her neck from side to side and the large head popped heavily into her throat. The snorkel was pressing against her cheek, but now her throat was stuffed full of cock. Nicole wiggled her head some more and slowly pushed the meat further down her throat, jamming her face against Dr. Wilcox's stomach and her breasts against his thighs. She didn't need her nose to breathe, she needed the snorkel.

Her throat burned from the friction, and Nicole felt the snorkel poking at the back of her mouth. Her lungs spasmed and demanded air, but fortunately she couldn't suck in water because her throat was completely blocked. She pushed against the girth of the cock one more time and felt the tip of the snorkel slide into her throat alongside the hot meat. With a sudden, exhausted burst she exhaled the breath she'd been holding and expelled the water from the snorkel, clearing the path. Her aching lungs sucked in a breath, and another. It was in. Her heart was pounding now and her hands were shaking in Hannah's. Slow down. Don't hyperventilate. Breathe.

Nicole's terror was swallowed by the rush of adrenaline. She tried to breathe normally, immersed in the feel of Dr. Wilcox's thick cock down her throat. She could feel his pulse in her neck, even more than when he was in her vagina or ass. Inhale. Exhale. Her throat was raw, alien, not meant to be stuffed like this. It took conscious effort to force each precious breath past the invader. Accept the cock.

Her heart began to slow as Nicole grew accustomed to having the thick, hot meat in her throat. She couldn't see anything with her face pressed against Dr. Wilcox, but she moved her knees and hips around, finally finding the jet of water right between his feet. She slowly repositioned herself, careful not to jostle her throat or dislodge the snorkel.

She slid her pussy over the jet of water and played it over her lips, searching for just the right angle. When she found it she gasped and her throat clamped down on Dr. Wilcox. Sucking dick always turned her on, and her vulnerability combined with the adrenaline pumping through her body caused her tummy to begin to tighten. Her pussy was achingly empty, but her throat was painfully full. She squeezed Hannah's hands and bore her face down on Dr. Wilcox, pushing her pussy down towards the jet. The stream of warm water danced over her clit, and her breathing began to speed up again. Her knees tightened around Dr. Wilcox's ankles.

Nicole moaned silently around the thick shaft of meat in her mouth and Hannah's fingers danced over hers. Dr. Wilcox began to throb harder inside her, stretching her throat and jaw, crushing her tongue. Her legs shook. With a sudden gasp her insides burst open with a hoarse, muffled scream as she found her orgasm buried in the hot water. Her throat clutched at Dr. Wilcox and he exploded down her throat, pouring his sticky load into her, untasted but thick and warm in her esophagus and tummy. She sucked and gasped for it, struggling to breathe and swallow as he filled her insides with his heavy semen. Hannah's hands held her firmly as she writhed in the water.

As his cock softened Nicole felt Dr. Wilcox draw it gently up and out of her throat. She coughed and gagged, and Hannah lifted her head up out of the water by her arms. Nicole sucked in great, heaving breaths and Hannah grabbed her under the breasts, holding her up.

"Well done, Nicole," Dr. Wilcox said. "I knew you could do it. You're a good girl, and I'm proud of you."

Nicole steadied herself. "Thank you, sir. And for... before."

Nicole kept shaking as Hannah her out of the pool and laid her on her back on the grass, in a daze. A few other girls took their turns with the snorkel, then Elizabeth went, and the a few more. Most were successful on their first attempt, but several had to take a break and try again. One poor girl took three tries, and Mrs. Carver almost had to take her to the infirmary.

Nicole was lost in her own thoughts. She felt... cleansed. Hannah and Elizabeth led her by the hand to the playground just in time to catch Emily's victory. The huge jungle gym had been heavily augmented by Mrs. Hapne, who buzzed around the course tweaking and adjusting, in constant motion. Emily's lithe, athletic body was a beauty to behold as she ran, swung, and climbed over every obstacle.

Shelly put a pink choker around her neck and proclaimed Emily to be the new student body president. Emily looked proud, but blushed furiously when Shelly told the other students to line up to lick her pussy. That was the only power of the office: pussy eating on demand from any of the students. Emily perched between a couple of bars on the jungle gym while dozens of girls cheered and waited their turn to taste her.

Emily had gotten more than she expected, but what had Nicole gotten? More questions than answers. Why had Dr. Wilcox been at her parents' party ten years ago? How had he known she was in danger? All she'd learned was that she could deepthroat a cock for ten minutes under water.

Dinner was served in another round of picnic baskets, and Hannah suggested taking theirs back to Bag End. Emily agreed, perhaps weary of the attention she was getting? Or maybe her pussy was just tired. Elizabeth was excited to finally show them around. Nicole was silent, and the other girls took her arms and guided her back down into warm humidity of the jungle.

Nicole was the last one through the door at Bag End, and the shouts of the other girls didn't penetrate her reverie until she laid eyes on Ashley. Nicole stared for a few seconds: Ashley was back, alive! The small brunette was sitting in the kitchen, gorging herself from a steaming plate like nothing had happened. Nicole broke into a grin and leapt forward, tackling her sister and smothering her in kisses, knocking them both to the floor. Nicole ran her hands over Ashley's body and traced over the dozens of scratches and bruises that had just started healing. They'd both survived.

"I'm glad to see you, too!" Ashley laughed, and grabbed Nicole's face to kiss her hard on the lips. "But let's not get all mushy about it."

Nicole stood up with stern look and pulled Ashley to her feet. "You get in bed right now!" she ordered, pointing. Ashley curtsied smartly and barely rolled her eyes at all. Nicole took a deep breath and turned to the others. "I seem to owe each of you, including our new student body president, a good pussy eating, and I intend to pay. Right now."

The five girls jumped into the huge bed, arms and legs flying, lips and fingers reaching, breasts and pussies everywhere. They'd all survived another day. The family melted into a joyful frenzy of giggles, moans, and sticky wetness.

12