The Practice Pt. 07: Hannah 05

Story Info
The end of the beginning.
6.2k words
4.35
12.9k
3

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's note: This is the end of Book 1. I'm eager for feedback!*

*****

Hannah's melancholy gave way to curiosity as Elizabeth led her deeper into the labyrinth beneath Bag End.

The morning had been a raucous orgy of flesh. The five girls woke together in the giant bed in Bag End and joyfully renewed the passion that had only abated the night before when sleep had forced itself upon them. Nicole had made good her promise to eat every pussy, and Hannah's legs were still weak from the endless orgasms the girls had shared since Ashley's return.

It was only after breakfast that malaise had set in: Dr. Wilcox had told the girls that they'd be returning home tomorrow morning. Stanley and Jenny we're going to be married this evening, and Dr. Wilcox decided that the the purpose of the visit to the island had been completed.

The end was coming so abruptly that Hannah was in shock. In the past week -- or two? -- she had discovered a new family and a new life that she never could have imagined before, and it was being ripped away. What would happen to Emily, Nicole, Ashley, and Elizabeth when they separated? Hannah was filled with anxiety and loneliness that was hard to suppress despite Elizabeth's giddiness.

"We're almost there," the brunette said for the hundredth time. She was a couple of inches shorter than Hannah, with wide, light-brown eyes and an infectious enthusiasm. The girls walked hand-in-hand through a maze of identical corridors beneath the faux Bag End dormitory where the friends had slept the night before. The passageways were worked stone and dimly lit by emergency lights spaced at intersections, which was fortunate because the girls had no light source with them -- or anything at all other than thin island slippers. The air underground was much cooler than the jungle above, and their nipples stood erect as their naked bodies huddled close together for warmth.

"How do you know where we're going?" Hannah asked. "What's down these other passages?"

Elizabeth said, "Empty rooms, doors, dead-ends. This place is huge." The entrance to the labyrinth was a plain, round, wooden door at the tail of Bag End that had opened easily enough, but the complex below had the feel of forbidden territory.

"It feels dormant," Hannah said. "Like its waiting for something."

Elizabeth shrugged. "Who knows. I've never seen anything move down here besides me, and Nicole when I brought her. I'm really glad you came." Nicole hadn't wanted to come down again and wasn't interested in seeing the door; she had goodbyes to make. Emily was occupied as student body president (basically getting her pussy licked by everyone she saw), and Ashley wasn't feeling strong enough. Her recent flight into the jungle seemed to have tempered her, even though she couldn't explain much about what had happened.

Hannah wasn't sure how far they walked, or in what direction, or for how long. Once again she wished for a watch, or even a piece of paper. The island's nakedness was for more than sex, it was part of the training. The helplessness. They walked a long time, and every corridor was mundane until they turned a final corner and Hannah caught her breath.

"No way," she said. The corridor died into a massive wall of raw stone engraved with a design in glowing silver. Hannah gingerly stretched out her hand to touch the smooth stone and trace the delicate lines.

"I told you!" Elizabeth said, grabbing Hannah around the waist. "I knew you'd like it. It's like that dwarf door in Lord of the Rings!"

"Elvish door, actually," Hannah said under her breath. The door was breathtakingly beautiful, and perfect in every detail she could remember from the illustration in Fellowship. Except... "The inscription is different, I think."

Elizabeth was practically hopping on her toes. "You can read it?" she asked.

"No." Hannah shook her head and took a deep breath. "Mell-ohn," she said to the door. Nothing happened.

"Mellon?" Elizabeth asked.

Hannah examined the design and leaned her head against the door. "In the book the door opened with a password, 'mellon', the Elvish word for friend. It was inscribed on the door, like a riddle. But this inscription is different."

The girls stared at the door and the silver light rippled over their bodies like moonlight through water. The air was much warmer here, and the girls were flush from their walk.

"You want to open it?" Elizabeth asked. "I just figured you'd want to see it." Hannah looked at her and watched the light dance on her skin in the dark. Her breathing sped up as she admired her naked friend in the arcane illumination. Elizabeth's nipples were hard at the tips of her c-cup breasts, and her bare pussy was so inviting...

Hannah blinked and turned back to the door, trying to take it all in. "In the center of the design it says 'Tol Eressea'," she pointed. "That's an island. We're on an island." Elizabeth followed her finger but said nothing. Her hands were suddenly on Hannah's waist, lightly teasing her hip bones. Hannah continued, "In the book, the password was at the top of the arch."

Hannah felt Elizabeth's breasts pressing into her back as Elizabeth slid her hands up and down the front of her body, from her thighs, over her hips, up her stomach, and then caressing her breasts. Hannah moaned and felt her knees go weak when Elizabeth began kissing her upper back. Elizabeth shuddered, took a deep breath, and then disengaged. Hannah turned around and saw her friend rubbing her face and breathing hard. Her skin was flushed and moisture glistened on her inner thighs from her dripping pussy. "What... what's going on?" Elizabeth asked.

Hannah leaned a hand against the door and steadied herself. Her legs were trembling and her pussy was throbbing. "I don't know," she said. "I feel like --" her words were cut off with a moan. Hannah's hand went to her pussy and found it sopping wet. Her clit was begging to be touched and she couldn't resist. She glanced at Elizabeth and saw the other girl rubbing her pussy as well.

Hannah tried to lower herself to the floor gently as her legs gave out. Her fingers had a mind of their own and sunk into her pussy as she moaned in pleasure. Her body ached for release, but something wasn't right. Hannah's fingers plunged in and out of her wetness, but she forced her eyes up to the arch.

"Av'osto," she read, struggling to pronounce the unknown Elvish words. "Tolo ar nin. Tolo govano ven." She saw Elizabeth laying on her back with her legs splayed wide open and her hand moving like a blur on her pussy in the silver light. Her cries echoed in the corridor and pushed Hannah closer to the edge, hardly noticing her own fingers inside herself.

"Elizabeth!" Hannah said between groans. "It's the door. Did this. Happen last time? You were here?" It was hard to focus. Her muscles were twitching and her pussy was burning for release. Somehow she thought she shouldn't give in.

"Noooo," Elizabeth said, screaming, struggling to breathe.

Hannah's palm smothered her clit while her fingers burrowed into her hot, sticky pussy. She threw her head back and screamed, writhing on the ground. She had to get control of herself! Elizabeth was rolling around on the floor next to her, wailing and clutching her pussy with both hands, her breasts squeezed together between her arms. Hannah sucked in her breath and pushed her legs together, trying to prevent her orgasm, or at least hold it off. Her throat was raw from the screams she couldn't contain and her abdomen was cramping from the contractions.

Suddenly Elizabeth arched her back up off the floor, lurching up onto her heels and the back of her neck in an impossible spasm, her mouth frozen open in a silent scream. Then, after a few seconds, her body seemed to collapse in on itself and she fell to the floor, kicking and flailing before finally curling into the fetal position with her hands buried between her legs. Her body kept twitching, but she was obviously unconscious in a puddle of her own juices..

As Hannah watched Elizabeth succumb to the overpowering sexual force, she knew that she wouldn't hold out much longer -- her body was betraying her. Every fiber of her being was crying out to come. Her hands and arms were drenched with her wetness and she couldn't stop her fingers even if she'd wanted to. Which she didn't. She wanted to come more than life itself. With a wrenching scream her legs flung back open and her hands were free again. In seconds Hannah was consumed with ecstasy as she thrust two, three, four fingers into herself over and over. Her pussy took it all, craved it, and she came with an explosion in her tummy that knocked the wind out of her so fast that she didn't notice that she blacked out.

---

Hannah groaned and squinted in the bright light as she gradually woke. She was lying on her back on a soft, warm surface, and her eyes were crusted from sleep. A few recessed lights ringed the stone ceiling above her.

"Hello," said a girl's voice. Not Elizabeth.

Hannah rubbed her eyes and pushed herself into a sitting position. Her head spun briefly as the blood rushed out. She was still naked, of course, and her stomach muscles ached from the blackout-inducing orgasm. Her thighs and pussy were still wet, so she couldn't have been asleep for too long.

"Where am I?" Hannah asked, looking around the small room. Three walls, the floor, and the ceiling were worked stone similar to the long corridors she and Elizabeth had been exploring. The fourth wall was glass, with nothing but darkness behind it. Elizabeth was laying on a cot built in to the wall near Hannah's, and another girl Hannah didn't recognize was sitting in an overstuffed chair near the center of the room. She held her place in a large book with her index finger and looked at Hannah warily. She was wearing a simple white gown that covered her from her wrists to her ankles. "Who are you?"

The girl in the white gown set her book down on a side table and glanced at Elizabeth's sleeping form. "I'm Danielle. Who are you?"

Hannah rubbed her head and crossed her legs on the cot. "I'm Hannah. That's Elizabeth. Where are we? Are you a student here?"

Danielle ignored the questions. "Why are you naked?"

Hannah stared at the girl. "Ok, so, obviously you're not a student," she said.

"You seem anxious," Danielle said. "You should relax. I used to be stressed out all the time, but it never made a difference."

Hannah kept staring at her, wrinkling her nose in thought. Was this girl a guest of some sort? "Are you here for the wedding?" Hannah asked.

Danielle nodded. "Yes. I feel like if anyone should be worried, it's me. But I'm not."

Just then Elizabeth stirred and Hannah hurried to her side. Elizabeth rolled onto her back and Hannah saw that she was covered in drying come, too. Somehow the door had driven them into a sexual frenzy that had knocked them out, and someone had brought them here.

"What happened?" Elizabeth asked, sitting up and grabbing Hannah.

"I don't know yet," Hannah said. "That's Danielle, and it looks like we're in a cell. I don't even see a door."

"The glass slides open," Danielle said.

"How did we get here?" Hannah asked the girl in white. As Hannah's eyes adjusted she realized the light in the room was actually quite dim except for a circle of brightness under Danielle's reading lamp. The girl stood out: in addition to her gown, the she wore light makeup, earrings, and a white stone pendant. Hannah caught her breath: the pendant was the same pseudo-dolphin as the statuette she had received a few days ago from Dr. Wilcox.

Danielle noticed Hannah's gaze and held out the pendant. "I don't really like it, but I'm not supposed to take it off," she said. She looked back at Hannah with a disconcerting focus. "I like your earrings. Why are you naked?"

Hannah rubbed her eyes again and sat back down across from Danielle. This girl wasn't all there. "How. Did. We. Get. Here?"

Daniele dropped the pendant back between her breasts. "You really should relax," she said. "Mrs. Hapne brought you here a little while ago."

"And where are we?" Hannah repeated.

Danielle looked around for several seconds, as if thinking that the answer should be obvious. "It looks like we're in a waiting room," she said. "I've been here longer than you. Waiting."

"How did you get here?" Hannah asked.

"Same as you: Mrs. Hapne brought me. I'm the virgin sacrifice."

Elizabeth's head snapped up. "Of course! For the wedding." She turned to Hannah. "I've been to a couple before. Dr. Wilcox sacrifices her virginity as part of the ceremony. Not like, kills her or something."

Danielle laughed softly, showing the first emotion that Hannah had seen. "Well that would be silly, wouldn't it?"

"Silly," Hannah repeated. What was going on here? "You're the only virgin on the island, that's for sure."

Danielle raised her eyebrows. "What island?"

Before Hannah could say anything else, a huge figure loomed outside the glass wall: Mrs. Hapne. She was almost seven feet tall and moved with barely restrained energy. The glass slid open about three feet as she approached, but she didn't come through. Another figure emerged from the shadows behind her and stepped into the room: an unhappy Dr. Wilcox.

The doctor approached the girls and Hannah and Elizabeth immediately dropped into the required patience position: on their knees, legs spread, hands gripping elbows behind their arched backs.

Danielle watched them, wide-eyed. "That's... unusual."

Dr. Wilcox reached out and petted the girl's straight, blonde hair. "They're worried they're in trouble," he said to her. Hannah swallowed and Dr. Wilcox turned to look down at her. "My dear Hannah, you always seem to be in the middle of things. And Elizabeth, such a people-pleaser -- were you trying to impress Hannah?"

Elizabeth blushed. "Yes, sir."

"Go on," Dr. Wilcox said.

"I wanted to..." Elizabeth hesitated, and Dr. Wilcox produced a switch in his right hand, darting out to snap into her butt cheek. Elizabeth yelped and continued. "I wanted to get her alone and have sex with her, sir. Just the two of us." Her face, shoulders, and breasts burst into a deep crimson.

Hannah smiled at Elizabeth and said, "I would love to, Elizabeth. You don't need to impress me, silly." If it were possible, Elizabeth's blush deepened.

Dr. Wilcox pulled out his cock and motioned the girls forward. Hannah wrapped her lips around his head and began to swirl her tongue, while Elizabeth moved under her to suck on his balls. His cock had a musky flavor and Hannah tasted the saltiness of his pre-come as she worked his head with her tongue. He couldn't be that mad if he was letting them suck him off, right? Elizabeth sucked and licked at his balls while Hannah began to stroke him deeply with her mouth, taking his head down to her throat and using the best techniques she knew.

Danielle said, "Oh my gosh!" Hannah glanced at her out of the corner of her eye and saw the girl in white covering her mouth with her hand in astonishment.

Dr. Wilcox let them go for several minutes and then said, "Mrs. Hapne, you found them by the gateway?"

Mrs. Hapne's voice sounded distant and staccato. "Yes, Doctor. Do you want me to take them to the grey room when you're done with them?" Hannah couldn't see Mrs. Hapne, but could hear her fidgeting and pacing.

"The gateway was closed?"

"Yes, Doctor."

"No, that won't be necessary," Dr. Wilcox said, and then looked down at Hannah and Elizabeth. The girls were peering up at him as best as they could while pleasuring him, trying to maintain eye contact. "You two will assist Danielle with her role at the wedding."

Hannah and Elizabeth mumbled "Yes, sir," around his meat, and Dr. Wilcox began playing with their hair as he appeared deep in thought. Hannah began to relax as she concentrated on sucking his cock, enjoying the heat and intimacy. She could easily lose herself in the act, her worries fading to the background as she focused on the taste, texture, and smell of Dr. Wilcox buried in her mouth.

Reaching a decision, Dr. Wilcox said, "Danielle here is going to sacrifice her virginity at the climax of the ceremony, and it's going to be somewhat traumatic for her."

"I'm not scared," Danielle said, interrupting the doctor.

Such an interruption would normally invite the switch, or worse, but Dr. Wilcox just smiled at the girl. "You might be, later," he said. "Hannah and Elizabeth will help comfort you and hold you in position. Is that ok with you?"

Hannah saw Danielle nod tentatively in the corner of her eye, while taking Dr. Wilcox deep into her mouth and suctioning as hard as she could. Saliva dripped down her chin onto Elizabeth, who was vigorously making out with the doctor's balls.

Dr. Wilcox nodded back. "Excellent. Remember, girls: sharing is caring."

As he said it, Hannah felt his cock swell with semen and blow into her mouth. Instead of swallowing, her cheeks ballooned as she tried to hold it all. Each surge of come stretched her mouth out and she pulled back off the thick cock to make room. The semen was hot and salty on her tongue, and it coated her teeth and mouth with its stickiness. When Dr. Wilcox's orgasm subsided, she bent down to Elizabeth, who was looking up at her, mouth open. Hannah leaned down to kiss her friend and opened her mouth as their lips met, pushing the come into Elizabeth's mouth along with her tongue. They locked lips to keep any of the precious fluid from escaping, and made out hungrily, swishing Dr. Wilcox's semen from mouth to mouth until it gradually vanished down their throats.

When the girls finished they were lying together on the carpeted floor and breathing hard. They hadn't even noticed Dr. Wilcox leave; the glass was closed again, and there was only darkness beyond. Danielle was looking at them curiously, but returned to her book when Hannah and Elizabeth got up off the floor.

Some time elapsed. Hannah attempted to question Danielle in more depth, but the girl didn't seem interested in answering. She didn't know she was on an island, didn't know much about Dr. Wilcox, and wasn't worried about her impending sacrifice.

"I'm more anxious about what comes after," she said, holding her place with her finger. "But it's too late to affect that now. So, I'm trying to be at peace -- your questions are what's agitating me."

Danielle's brick-wall facade was driving Hannah crazy. "But you want us to help you later, right?" she asked with insistence.

"Yes, yes, yes," Danielle said. "Leave me alone. All you care about is planning and worrying, but I don't. Not anymore. I just want to read my book." And she did just that, seemingly oblivious to the two naked girls stewing within arms reach.

Hannah and Elizabeth cleaned up as best they could with a small sink near the far wall. After a long, boring while the glass slid open to reveal Mrs. Hapne. Her hands twitched on her full-length grey dress and her head darted back and forth, surveying the room. Danielle kept her head down in the book until the giant lady intoned, "Danielle, it's time. Come with me."

The girl in white barely looked up and shook her head. "I'm reading, go away."

Mrs. Hapne approached and loomed over her. "Dr. Wilcox is ready for you. Now."

Danielle's head stayed down but her breathing picked up. "I just want to finish this chapter," she said, her fingers clutching the open book on her lap.

Mrs. Hapne turned to Hannah and Elizabeth, who had been whispering to themselves on one of the cots. "Bring her."

Hannah stood up and looked at the girl and the huge servant. Mrs. Hapne was in constant motion: her feet twisted, her neck turned back and forth, and her arms swung in random patterns. Danielle ignored everyone and kept her eyes on the page. "I think we should go, Danielle," Hannah began, and the girl shook her head again. "We'll go with you. Elizabeth and I have... well, we understand you're scared. We'll help you."

12