The Practice Pt. 12: Ashley 02

Story Info
A party with a purpose.
2.5k words
4.33
14.5k
4
0

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley was excited to see her friends but wished they were all back on the Island instead of at this stupid gala. She wasn't fond of parties in general, and parties that required wearing fancy, uncomfortable gowns were straight out. Her boobs could barely hold up the shoulderless gown, and she felt like a child next to all the taller girls in their heels. But the tiara was pretty awesome, not that she'd admit it to anyone.

The party was well under way, and hundreds of people filled the estate's ballroom and spilled out into the garden. Tables of food were scattered around, and dozens of servants hurried to and fro. A chamber orchestra provided the music inside, and numerous couples came and went from the dance floor according to their taste in music.

Everyone was dressed to the nines, but what was the point of playing dress-up? Didn't the would-be grooms want to see the girls naked anyway? Well, they were men, so of course, but they and the potential students didn't really know why they were here. You could cut the sexual tension with a knife. Ashley smirked to herself, remembering the ludicrous high school dances her parents had forced her to attend. They were Olivia's thing, but their parents always pushed Ashley to follow her sister's path. Tonight would be a success if she could avoid Olivia and her husband entirely, with bonus points for some surreptitious snuggling with her friends.

Hannah had been pretty busy recently. After giving Nicole, Elizabeth, and Ashley the run-down on Emily, she asked them if they'd ever heard of a "resonance inducer", but none of them had. With a quick glance in each direction Hannah lifted the front of her gown and showed them a white curve of stone, almost like a bird beak, emerging from her pussy and resting over her clit. "It helps identify girls with 'potential'," Hannah said.

Before Ashley could ask a question she was suddenly overcome by a fire erupting inside her. Her pussy nearly exploded and her knees collapsed to the floor. Nicole and Elizabeth reacted the same way, but Hannah managed to catch herself on the wall. What the hell? Ashley moaned involuntarily and clutched her gown. Her pussy was instantly soaked and she wasn't sure she could stand back up.

A tall, dark-haired man in a tux approached, holding a strangely shaped tablet in one hand and grinning at the four girls. "Hey Hannah, are these your friends?" He reached into his jacket pocket and Ashley groaned again. Her awareness seemed to reach out from her own body and enfold the others -- she could somehow feel Hannah's pussy wrapped around a heavy stone rod, and the other two girls' insides fluttering like her own.

Hannah glared at the man and raised her arm as if to knock the tablet out of his hands, but he fiddled his fingers in his jacket again and stepped back. The intense feeling of arousal faded and Ashley breathed deeply, gradually regaining control of her body.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself," Hannah muttered at the man, and he laughed. "This is Nicole, Ashley, and Elizabeth. And this is Heron. He's a dick, so avoid him if you can."

Heron bowed, rather elegant in his tux. "The pleasure is entirely mine, ladies. I apologize for any inconvenience , but I have to calibrate the inducer. We've got important work to do tonight. You'll be happy to know that each of you produces an exceptional level of sexual response."

"Do I get a trophy?" Ashley asked, straightening up and brushing down her dress. Her legs were weak and her pussy still throbbed, but at least she could stand now.

Heron smiled at her. "I could arrange that," Heron said, eying her up and down. "If you're interested in assisting me further, we should talk later."

Hannah turned her back to Heron and said, "He's all talk. We're off limits to him, thankfully."

Ashley winked at Heron and his eyes went wide, then she said to Hannah, "That's good. My pussy is so wet right now I can barely keep my hands off it." Heron's mouth hung open while he searched for words.

Hannah cleared her throat. "Anyway, we do have work to do. I'll catch up to you all later." She wagged her finger to scold Ashley as she walked away, and a few seconds later Heron shook his head and followed her.

Ashley laughed and helped tug Nicole and Elizabeth up off the floor. "He seems alright to me," she said.

Nicole pursed her lips. "I've seen him before. He works for Dr. Wilcox -- odd jobs."

"Maybe Hannah will let us play with her new toy later," Ashley mused. Unfortunately, orgasm restrictions were not lifted for the gala, but... "The sexual energy in here is driving me crazy."

Elizabeth nodded and blushed. "Do you think Hannah knows her family is here?"

That piqued Ashley's interest. "Show me where!"

Nicole grabbed her arm. "Ashley... be good."

Ashley leaned in and kissed Nicole right on her lipsticked lips. "I'm always good. C'mon, we're supposed to mingle, right?"

Elizabeth didn't know where Hannah's family was, so the threesome meandered around the gala and took in the sights. There were a ton of familiar faces among the crowd, mostly other students and graduates. Many of the girls were here with family members, parents and siblings. There were also a good number of graduates who were here with their husbands, including Stanley and Jenny -- they were still newlyweds, despite Jenny's adorable baby bump. They looked sickeningly happy together, and Ashley almost gave herself a headache rolling her eyes.

There were also a large number of single, wealthy young men, mostly unaccompanied. Some were handsome, some were... not. Almost all of them had that deer-in-the-headlights look that Ashley remembered from high school.

"Can you believe we're going to have to marry one of these dweebs?" Ashley asked her friends, perhaps a little too loudly, but she had to be heard above the din of the crowd. Who cared if she got funny looks?

Nicole glanced back over her shoulder at Ashley and grimaced. "You're the one who said we're 'saving the world'," she said. "It could be a lot worse. Dr. Wilcox knows what he's doing -- how to match people up. Look how happy Stanley and Jenny are, and Olivia and what's-his-face."

"I can't wait," Elizabeth said with a giggle.

The other major group at the gala were the prospective students -- presumably the targets of Hannah's search. Each was here with her parents, and sometimes a sister who was already a student or graduate. The prospects were cute and bubbly, and completely oblivious to their role as the beautiful cattle at this fancy meat market.

"There they are," Elizabeth said, whispering unnecessarily. She nodded her head towards a husband, wife, and daughter engaged in conversation with a few others down some stairs in the garden. Ashley immediately identified Hannah's best friend, Stephanie: she had the same blue eyes and brown hair and the same slender build, and no problem keeping her dress up. But unlike Hannah's worried seriousness, Stephanie's face radiated an exuberant joy. She was obviously having the time of her life at this miserable gala and thoroughly enjoyed being the center of attention.

"At least someone is having fun," Ashley muttered.

"I thought you wanted to meet them?" Elizabeth said. "Hannah's dad is hot," she added.

Nicole took their hands and held them back. "Remember, don't say anything about the attack on Hannah and Emily."

Ashley brushed her off and walked down to where the family was standing by a bubbling fountain. Hannah's parents were in close conversation -- her mom was hot, too -- and Stephanie was holding court with several young men and women circled around her. When the three girls approached with Ashley in the lead the group loosened to make room for them. Stephanie was saying something about the architecture of the mansion that rolled off Ashley's ears but made the rest of the group nod appreciatively. Then she noticed the girls' arrival and looked at Ashley expectantly.

Every eye turned to Ashley and she found herself blushing at the attention. Thankfully, the garden was dimly lit. This girl was stunning and popular, and Ashley suddenly had nothing to say to her.

Fortunately she was rescued by Hannah's father: "Hello girls, I hope you're enjoying yourselves tonight. The garden is refreshing when there are so many people around, don't you think?"

Ashley couldn't agree more. "Yes, sir," she said. "Uh... I'm Ashley. Hannah's friend. This is Nicole and Elizabeth."

"Fantastic!" Hannah's dad said. He put his arm around his wife and continued, "I'm David, and this is my wife, Alise. This is Stephanie, Hannah's best friend, and like another daughter to us. We've heard about you from Hannah, and it's great to have you here in our home. Maybe you can come visit another time, when everything isn't so... formal."

This was Hannah's house? Stephanie smiled and waved her hand, dismissing her retinue, and the group around her dispersed. Ashley was still speechless when Stephanie took her hands. "Pleased to meet you, Ashley," she said, and kissed her on the cheek. Stephanie was wearing diamond earrings that matched the pair Hannah wore everywhere. "I was hoping all night to meet some of Hannah's friends. But what about Emily?"

When Ashley hesitated, Nicole stepped forward and said, "It's great to meet you all, too. Emily isn't feeling well tonight and couldn't make it."

Alise spoke in a quiet voice that wouldn't be heard far over the bubbling of the fountain. "Hannah was quite... distraught over Emily a couple of weeks ago, but she wouldn't tell us why."

"I'm sure she was just worried about Emily's health, that's all," Nicole said.

"And we worry about Hannah, and all you girls," David said with a frown. "We trust Dr. Wilcox, of course, but he isn't always the most forthcoming about his plans -- and Hannah had always been a private person. It may not seem like it, but you girls are doing important work."

"That's enough, David," Alise interrupted.

"Perhaps," her husband said, looking over the girls with a critical eye.

What did they know? Ashley decided to jump in: "Shelly told me --", but she was cut off by Shelly herself, who suddenly appeared from deeper in the garden.

"Let a lady have her secrets, Ashley," Shelly said, flashing a smile at the group. If Stephanie was the Spring bloom of charm and beauty, Shelly was the fullness of Summer. She looked... glorious. It was quite a difference from the khakis and tank-tops she normally wore. Ashley glared. This whole gala was so awkward and uncomfortable, she should just keep her mouth shut and find a quiet corner to hide in.

Shelly offered her hand to Hannah's father, who bowed and kissed it, and then she embraced Hannah's mother. "Pardon the interruption, but I had to thank you in person for hosting us tonight."

"It's our pleasure, of course," Alise said.

"And isn't Stephanie just the belle of the ball?" Shelly asked, turning her infectious grin onto Hannah's friend, who actually blushed and dropped into a curtsy. "I hope I'll be seeing more of you, very soon."

"Yes, ma'am," Stephanie said from the depth of her curtsy, and then nearly stumbled. Ashley felt it too: a sudden wave of warmth spreading from her pussy, filling her insides. She put a hand to her tummy and grabbed Stephanie's arm for support. She could immediately feel the rush of wetness flooding into the other girl's pussy as their bodies aroused in unison

"Father, mother," Hannah said as she approached, trailed by Heron with his tablet. "I see you've met some of my friends." But her eyes were fixed on Stephanie. She walked straight to her and took her hands, helping her stand, and then leaned forward as if to kiss her.

When their skin touched Ashley felt Hannah's arousal join the amalgam of her and Stephanie -- the thick stone of the inducer in Hannah's pussy, her wetness leaking out from between her swollen pussy lips, as well as a heavy plug filling Hannah's ass. Ashley felt Stephanie experiencing it all, too... the three girls melting together into a wet, sticky ball of flesh.

Hannah and Stephanie felt so similar -- it must be because they're best friends. Ashley had been with Hannah numerous times and was intimately familiar with her friend's taste, smell, and touch. Ashley could run her mental fingers over Hannah's pussy lips and feel their smoothness, stretched out by the inducer, swollen with arousal. Her mind slid downward and circled Hannah's anus, tugging on the ring protruding from Hannah's ass. She could feel Hannah's fullness as if it were her own body, straining to contain the weighty stones.

But Stephanie's awareness was delicate, tentative.... Of course, she was a virgin. Her body didn't know how to make sense of the feelings that were abruptly overwhelming her. Her pussy surged with wetness and her tummy clenched, and through her Ashley experienced a glowing sense of wonder. Every sensation was new and fresh, mysterious, desperately tantalizing. Stephanie's mind glided across Ashley's body, brushing against her breasts, her hardened nipples, over her butt and between her legs, tracing over her pussy, down her thighs. The feather-light awareness leapt to Hannah, playful, intensely curious, and tenderly explored her friend's intimacies, growing bolder....

"Heron!" Shelly said, getting his attention and raising an eyebrow. The arousal faded and all five girls sighed together. When Ashley tore her eyes away from the two girls, Heron had the grace to look abashed as he fiddled with something in his jacket pocket.

Hannah pecked her friend on the cheek and quickly stepped back, smoothing her gown with her hands. "Good to see you, Steffy," she said, her face flushed. Stephanie only nodded in return, blushing beautifully. Time had slowed for the three of them in the whirlpool of arousal, and apparently everything had happened so fast that Hannah's parents were oblivious -- her father put an arm around Hannah and kissed her cheek, and then her mother hugged her and did the same.

Shelly grinned broadly, knowingly. "What fun! Well, I should let you have some family time." Shelly turned to go and then said, almost as an afterthought, "Oh, Ashley, there's someone I want you to meet."

Ashley's eyes widened in surprise. Meet someone? More likely Shelly wanted a little play time in the garden, and Ashley was doubly ready: she was happy to ditch the crowd, and the melting with Hannah and Stephanie had left her hot and wet. "Yes, let's go," she said, maybe too eagerly. "I mean, ok." Ugh, so awkward.

"Good evening to you all." Shelly beamed another smile at the group, and Ashley caught her wink at Heron before she left down a garden path and quickly faded into the dimness of the foliage. "Come on, Ashley."

"Have fun," Nicole teased. Hannah and Stephanie were still quite flustered, focused on each other, but both waved as she left.

"Nice to meet you," Hannah's father said, following her with his eyes, and Ashley gave him a quick acknowledgement before hurrying after Shelly, deeper into the garden.