The Practice Pt. 15: Hannah 11

Story Info
The line is crossed.
3.2k words
4.53
11.9k
1
0

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah was excited and full of nervous energy -- today was her first chance to control the resonance inducer herself. She fiddled with the controls as she laid on the side bench in the back of the van with her knees pulled up to her chest, the white softstone rod of the inducer protruding from her pussy and the hooked tip resting over her clit. It was just like playing a videogame -- when she wiggled the controls on the squid-like remote, various arousing sensations pulsed through her body. She had it on the lowest setting, but Nicole, Elizabeth, and Ashley all squirmed in their seats while she played.

"We're almost to campus," Heron said from the driver's seat. His eyes scanned over a photo of Lily that he had taken months ago during Hannah's first experience with the inducer.

"This white kidnap-van is totally inconspicuous," Ashley said for the hundredth time since they'd left Dr. Wilcox's office. The only windows were in the front of the cargo van, but the rear was furnished with carpeting on the floor and bench seats along the sides. Attachment rings built into the floor said that this wasn't the first time the van had been put to use.

"Wait, go back," Nicole said, and Heron braked. "No, I meant Hannah: go back to the last setting. Wow, it's like I can feel your tongue sliding down my spine...."

Hannah giggled in spite of herself. "I think I'm figuring it out. You can move the focal point anywhere in your body, vary the sensation, intensity, and even set up patterns I think...." She trailed off and bit her lip, sinking into the ocean of arousal she was swimming in with her friends. If only Emily were here, too. She had picked her closest friends for this task -- plus Heron -- but Emily still hadn't recovered from Shaper's assault.

Ashley's hand was buried under her dress and she was smiling with her eyes closed. "You're way better with it than Cool Guy."

"Well, I can feel the effects while I drive it," Hannah said, moving her finger to send a flash of warmth through the girls' pussies, leading to three simultaneous moans of pleasure. "Heron just sets it to max and pounds away."

"Hey, I'm an artist!" he objected as he drove..

Hannah hopped she'd get another chance to use the inducer with her best friend Stephanie -- their connection at the party had been more intimate and tender than anything Hannah had ever experienced, and it wasn't like they were even touching each other. Not really.

Heron stopped the van at the curb in a loading zone near a heavy stream of students on the sidewalk. "If you girls are done playing around and needlessly insulting me, we're here. Although I'd like to see where this goes, later." He looked back at them intently, as if studying rare animals at the zoo. Heron always gave them the oddest looks when they were aroused -- he was a guy, of course, but it wasn't just that.

Hannah watched his eyes travelling over their bodies, and then it struck her: he was looking directly at the focal points of their arousal. But how could he know? Hannah used the inducer to brush feather-light tingles over her friends' nipples, and Heron's gaze darted straight to them. Somehow he knew... like he could see straight into their bodies; no wonder Dr. Wilcox found him so useful. And to be fair, he didn't just "pound away".

Elizabeth blushed and Ashley gave Heron the finger before pulling her dress down over her thighs. Ashley gestured at Elizabeth and said, "The two of us wait outside for Lily, and then what?"

Hannah stretched out her legs and lifted her head off the seat. She'd have to follow up with Heron when there was more time. "I'll use the inducer to distract her, and you pull her into the van."

"Then I'll swap her, and Ashley will put on the amplifier," Nicole said. Hannah felt Nicole squeeze her pussy around the small plug inside her, testing its position and stability. It was small compared to the inducer impaling Hannah, but still added a pleasant fullness to the mix of sensation.

Elizabeth asked, "Won't the inducer, uh, distract us, too? Isn't there any way to focus it on her?"

Hannah shook her head. "It affects every suitable girl within range the same way."

"If she struggles, jack it up," Ashley said. "We'll be expecting it, and she won't."

Hannah nodded. The four girls were already pretty stimulated -- Hannah's pussy was throbbing on the stone rod inside her, and the other girls could feel it too. She sensed their attentions flittering to and fro over her body, like tiny balls of light. When Hannah closed her eyes she could visualize the four of them intertwined, merged, as if they shared a single body overflowing with sexuality. Hopefully when Lily got sucked into the whirlpool she would be too surprised to fight back.

The four looked at each other with wide eyes, apprehensive, and Hannah said, "Lily is the first, but we've got a long list of names. Let's do it fast, do it right, and get out of here."

The other three nodded. Dr. Wilcox hadn't told them much, but they knew how to obey. Hannah alone knew that time was short; taking Lily was for the good of humanity.

"Gotta catch 'em all!" Ashley said.

Hannah knew Lily's schedule and they didn't have to wait long for her to appear on the sidewalk, chatting with a couple of friends. Nicole spotted her from the front seat and motioned for Ashley and Elizabeth to hop out. Ashley cranked the handles on the cargo doors and opened them with a metallic groan, flooding sunlight into the back of the van; Hannah's exposed pussy was facing away from the doors, but she still blushed to think of all the students seeing her with her legs splayed up in the air.

No time for that. Need to focus. When she closed her eyes she could feel the movements of her two friends as they hopped out the back of the van. A breeze blew across their skin and swirled under their dresses; the sun was warm on their faces. She could feel each of Lily's steps, feel her jostled by other students, and feel her pussy begin to awaken as she approached -- probably before she felt it herself.

"Hey, Lily!" Ashley called out and waved. They didn't know each other, but maybe this would go the easy way. "Hey, did you get my email?"

Lily shaded her eyes and looked at Ashley, and Hannah felt confusion well up in her. "Uh, about what?" She moved a few steps closer and Hannah felt her nipples harden and her breathing deepen. She was wearing a bra and panties -- a foreign sensation; Hannah hadn't worn underwear for... ages. Get her closer.

"About your resume? I saw it online and showed it to my boss?" Ashley prompted. The girl was sharp. Draw her into range.

Lily's confusion didn't lessen, but her interest was piqued and she walked right up to Ashley. She smelled fresh and clean. Lavender. Hannah dialed up the power on the inducer and ran her mental fingers up the inside of the girls' thighs. It was one of her favorite parts of a girl's body, and her own pussy throbbed on the inducer as she danced up the girls' legs and fluttered over their delicate skin.

Lily reached out and steadied herself on the van door, and Ashley took her other hand. Physical contact magnified the arousal, and the two girls both flushed red and trembled. Elizabeth put her hands on their backs, over their clothes, and nudged them towards the van. Hannah felt Lily's pussy swell as she stumbled forward, her scent filling the back of the van.

Someone else started talking -- Hannah couldn't hear -- and Lily pulled her hand away from Ashley. "What's going on?" she asked. "Of course I'm not getting in there," she said to someone. "I don't even know them!"

Time to do it the hard way. Hannah squeezed down hard on the stone inside her and pulsed the power level up, hoping that Ashley and Elizabeth were ready. The girls all cried out at the same time, but Lily's legs gave out. Nicole reached through the doors and grabbed Lily's backpack, lifting, and Ashley and Elizabeth shoved her in, on unsteady legs.

Lily struggled and swung her arms, smashing them into the metal doors and hitting Elizabeth on the shoulder. The pain of the impact was spread to the other girls by the inducer, and Hannah grunted. Outside the van someone was yelling for help, for the police.

Hands grabbed Ashley from behind and she spun around. "Hey, it's just a sorority thing, lay off!" Hannah kept the inducer low while Ashley tried to get free. She was small but feisty, and her explanation must have worked because she stumbled into the van and landed on top of Lily. Nicole pulled the doors shut and yelled, "Go!"

Heron put the van in gear and took off, throwing the girls around in back. Lily was on the bottom of the pile and fighting to get free, kicking and punching.

"Let go of me! Get off! What the hell is going on?" she yelled.

Someone was going to get hurt, so Hannah ramped the inducer up again and sent waves of pleasure through the girls' vaginas, causing the brawl to collapse into a moaning knot of arms and legs. Hannah could barely focus her own attention, but she had to keep Lily under control. The mass of girl-flesh writhed on the floor of the van, and it was all Hannah could do not to roll off her seat and melt into it.

Staticky voices came from the front and Heron said, "We've got trouble. Police." He jerked the wheel and the girls tumbled.

"Get to the airport!" Hannah yelled. She moved the stimulation up their backs and the girls let out a collective groan and rolled apart. "Nicole, do it! Hurry!"

Nicole pushed Lily's shoulders down while the other two jumped onto her body. Elizabeth lay across Lily's torso while Ashley wrestled with her legs. "Damn jeans!" Ashley said as she fought with the buttons. "Hurry up, Nicole!"

Nicole spun her back towards the other two, tore her dress off over her head, and steadied herself on the bench seats while she squatted over Lily's head. Hannah felt Nicole push the plug out of her pussy as she crouched down, and Nicole quickly planted herself on Lily's face. The girl screamed and struggled, but Nicole's legs held her head straight. Once her pussy was right on Lily's lips she pushed, and a warm stream of Dr. Wilcox's semen poured into Lily's mouth.

Lily coughed and choked, but Nicole bore down on her face. "She must have swallowed some!" Nicole yelled over her shoulder.

The van bumped and jostled the girls, and they heard sirens coming up behind them, invisible without windows. Ashley grunted and tugged at Lily's jeans, finally getting them down over her hips despite her struggles.

Hannah could feel Lily's terror overtaking her mind and body, and the girl's pussy flooded with wetness. The warm, fresh semen coated her mouth and throat, and Nicole's pussy covered her face, grinding softly against her and muffling her screams. She kicked her legs wildly while Ashley tugged her pants down to her ankles, and then yanked down her soaked panties.

"No, please! Let me go!" Lily yelled, tossing her head, trying to escape Nicole's crotch. "Don't touch me! Let go!"

"Hold her still!" Ashley yelled, but that was impossible in the hurtling van. Hannah moved the stimulation to their legs again and Lily's kicks weakened as her muscles twitched with pleasure... but the effect was the same on all of them.

Ashley pushed her body between Lily's knees to hold them open and put her weight on the jeans that were tangled around Lily's ankles. With one hand she held a blue softstone clip that looked like an old-fashioned, one-piece wooden clothespin -- the amplifier. The clip was shaped vaguely like an alligator and engraved with runes that glowed brightly in the dim van.

Ashley steadied herself with her elbow on Lily's thigh and reached between her legs, spreading Lily's pussy lips as carefully as possible. Her lips were smooth -- if not to Dr. Wilcox's standards -- and her pussy was dripping wet. Lily bucked uselessly under Elizabeth and Nicole, and Ashley deftly slipped the stone clip around her engorged clitoris.

As soon as the clip was on Hannah felt Lily more much more keenly: she was terrified, and Hannah's heart broke for her. The clip pinched painfully, but no matter how Lily writhed around she couldn't shake it loose. Hannah felt the weight of the other three girls holding Lily down, the salty semen in her mouth, and a growing heat deep inside her pussy.

Hannah turned up the stimulation a little and felt her friends tremble in pleasure, but the reaction in Lily was ten times stronger. The girl's tummy and thighs clenched and her panic faded as Hannah poured more arousal into her. Dr. Wilcox's semen diffused through Lily's stomach and Hannah felt the stirring of some metamorphosis, like a seed planted in wet, fertile earth.

Lily moaned and twisted on the floor, lost in blind ecstasy. Hannah knew Lily was a virgin, and she pushed the fullness of the inducer through the link and into Lily's vagina, making the girl scream out as it stretched her mind. Hannah maintained some modicum of control over herself, but she was grateful when Elizabeth sat next to her and pushed her against the seat. The inducer's power was enough to keep Hannah and her friends wet and squirmy, but Lily was moaning incoherently.

The van continued to twist and turn, pursued by sirens, and Hannah focused on keeping Lily incapacitated. How high should she go? Through the link Hannah could still feel Lily's fear -- and why shouldn't she be afraid? Kidnapped, assaulted, raped... did she know she'd never see her friends or family again? She'd never even wear clothes again. She was too valuable to humanity to ever be set free. It was sad, but everyone had a part to play.

Hannah slowly increased the power and squeezed the inducer, sending amplified spasms of pleasure into Lily's pussy -- more than enough to push the poor girl over the edge. Lily's moans reached a crescendo as the first orgasm gripped her body, and she thrashed under Ashley and Elizabeth. The fear receded as Lily's rational brain switched off, and another orgasm overcame her like a tidal wave. And another, and another. Hannah felt the orgasms through the link, but as if at a distance. She wasn't close to orgasm, herself, but could play Lily's body like a fine instrument. Lily's strength and willpower faded and her body settled, but Hannah made the orgasms continue until they merged into one long, endless climax.

The van made a few more turns and the sun disappeared -- they were at the airport, in the hangar. Hannah sat up at the sound of blaring sirens and watched a dozen police cruisers storm into the large building behind the van. Hands scrambled on the cargo doors and yanked them open, revealing several officers with guns drawn who hesitated at the sight of the half-naked girls.

"Everyone out, on the ground, hands behind your head!"

Another group of cops had already pulled Heron from the driver's seat and thrown him down.

The girls were too stunned to move, and within seconds the nearest officers had grabbed them and pulled them out of the van. Hannah quickly closed her legs to keep the inducer from being seen and lowered the power as much as possible without releasing Lily from orgasmic subspace. Her own muscles twitched and trembled, and she bit her lip to keep from moaning when an officer pulled her out.

"This is the one we want," said a man in plainclothes with a badge hanging from his neck. Hannah was being held up by a cop on each arm; her friends were all face-down on the airport tarmac. The plainclothes cop approached Hannah, and examined her face. He was a young man, handsome enough, a few inches taller than Hannah with grim brown eyes and round glasses. A look of confusion and hesitation swept over him as he stared at Hannah, and then vanished in an instant. Hannah was horrified to see trickles of blood leak from the man's eyes and nose, and stunned when he raised his gun to her face and pulled the trigger.

Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click.

Hannah's knees buckled, and she would have fallen to the ground if she weren't held up under her shoulders. Her breath shuddered out of her, and the combination of terror and arousal made her pussy gush down her legs.

Without lowering his gun or turning the man said, "Shoot her." Every one of the dozen officers surrounding the girls pulled his weapon without a word, took aim at Hannah, and pulled the trigger. The clicking and clacking continued for several seconds, but none of the weapons fired. Round after round ejected onto the floor of the hanger, somehow ejected despite the misfires.

The plainclothes cop furled his brow and put his empty gun away, the heavy smell of sweat and blood pouring from his tortured form. Then he flexed his fingers as if contemplating the unpleasant need to kill Hannah with his bare hands. Before he could move, another voice interrupted.

Shelly stepped right in front of Hannah. She was dressed in her usual pilot garb and wore a huge smile and a headset around her neck. "Hi there, Detective Leonard. This is private property, do you have a warrant?"

The man who had just tried to kill Hannah looked at Shelly and then dipped his head in shame. "No ma'am." Blood dripped down his face and neck onto his clothes.

"You should get your men there to the hospital," Shelly said, and gestured to the two officers holding Hannah. "It looks like their legs are broken."

As soon as she said it, the two cops released Hannah's arms and fell to the ground, screaming in pain and clutching their legs.

Detective Leonard looked at the two cops on the ground and said, "Yes ma'am. You four, get those men into a cruiser and let's go. We're done here." The men were picked up and carried off, and the detective looked back at Hannah. His visage was hideously drenched in blood, and it was all Hannah could do not to shrink away. "Sorry for the inconvenience, Miss."

Detective Leonard turned and left, and no one spoke until the last cruiser pulled away.

Shelly hopped into the back of the van and knelt next to Lily. "Are you ok?" Her face lit up with a grin as she ran her hands over Lily's quivering body. "Looks like it. Good work."

"What happened?" Hannah asked, falling onto the bumper in exhaustion and shifting the inducer uncomfortably inside her.

Shelly leaned down from the van to hug Hannah and kissed her on the lips. "One down; a few dozen more to go. I'll take Lily somewhere safe while you get some rest. Unfortunately, it looks like Shaper has a thing for you personally; things are going to get ugly fast."