The Practice Pt. 17: Hannah 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah's eyes met Dr. Wilcox and they shared a moment of fellowship across the trembling body between them. They were in this together, and they'd do whatever it took to save the human race. Pay any price.

Dr. Wilcox began to thrust inside Lily and her body quaked with pleasure. Her blood splashed on Dr. Wilcox as he pounded into her and she screamed madly into Hannah's pussy. Hannah relaxed and fixed her eyes on Dr. Wilcox, feeling the echo of every thrust, and her stomach tightened just as Lily's mouth locked onto her clit. Lily's orgasm erupted from her vagina and rippled up her body in a wave, overtaking Hannah and washing into her body, launching Hannah into her own rapture. Hannah felt Lily's lips twitch as Dr. Wilcox pumped his molten semen into her aching pussy, mixing with her blood and pouring out onto the floor.

When Hannah opened her eyes Dr. Wilcox nodded to her. "Good girl, Hannah."

She smiled, glowing inside from his praise and the orgasm she'd shared with Lily. "Thank you, sir."

Lily groaned as he withdrew his cock, and Hannah stood up. Lily clutched at her agonized pussy and squirmed on the bench until Hannah caught her face in her hands. "You did well, Lily." Hannah kissed Lily and grinned, petting her face and neck. "Are you ready to meet your new family?"

12