The Practice Pt. 18: Hannah 13

Story Info
The beginning of the end.
3k words
4.06
9.9k
2
0

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah was try trying to relax... letting her mind wander. Not a good strategy for winning "7 Wonders", but she didn't much care about that. Pick and pass, pick and pass. The other girls at the table chatted happily about social intrigue among the students or world events they'd read about on the Internet, but it all washed over Hannah. The common room was emptying for the night and students were trickling out in small groups, off to bed, and Hannah couldn't wait to follow them when the game was over.

"... and then she was all like, 'I can't breathe!', and I had to plug her nose to get her to open her mouth. The principal was just staring, probably trying not to pop a boner through his pants --" Ashley said, and the group erupted in laughter. Somehow she and Nicole made their work with the handmaidens sound fun and exciting, rather than horrific. Hannah still shuddered when she thought about their first capture.

"Hannah? Are there more?" Elizabeth asked.

Hannah looked up from her cards in a daze. "Sorry, more what?"

"More students? More prospects? You haven't gone out in a while."

"I've been helping Dr. Wilcox with the inductions. There are a few left to do, then maybe. But I get the feeling we're near the end."

Nicole nodded and put her cards down. "Me too. Shelly said she's reviewing our list, but my sense is that we're not going back out. We're it."

Elizabeth smiled. "Do you remember when we met, back on the Island? I just knew we'd be friends forever."

Ashley rolled her eyes. "You're so sweet, I'm gonna barf."

Nicole leaned in. "Something big is happening, soon. We have to stick together. We're sisters."

Sisters. Hannah's best friend Stephanie was one of the first new students brought in. Was she safer here, or at home? "What about Emily? She would have been better off without us," Hannah said.

Nicole reached out and touched Hannah's leg. "We'll see her soon. She's on the Island, right? I'm sure she's fine. Just recovering."

Hannah saw Ashley bow her head. She knew something, despite her protests, but she wouldn't talk. Hannah had devoted several nights to Ashley, pleasuring her, snuggling her, teasing her, begging her, but nothing. Well, nothing except a bunch of orgasms. Whatever she knew wasn't good.

Just as Hannah's mind was spiraling down this dark path, the dim lights in the common room flickered to full strength and a siren began pulsing loudly above their heads. The girls looked up, startled, and Shelly's voice buzzed over an intercom: "Attention, attention! Students and handmaidens, evacuate to the hanger immediately. Leave everything behind. We are under attack. Evacuate immediately." The siren continued while the girls sat, stunned; after a few moments, Shelly's voice returned, recorded, and the message repeated.

"Well, let's go!" Ashley said and hopped to her feet. "The hanger's only two floors up."

They ran to the stairs, but Hannah hesitated.

"Hannah, up!" Nicole said.

"I'm going down. There are still three girls in cells downstairs. I'm not leaving them for Shaper," Hannah said.

Ashley grabbed her arm. "You can't set them loose!"

"Do you have a better idea?"

"Maybe I can find something to tie them up..." Ashley said dryly.

"Meet me at the cells," Hannah said and ran down.

Hannah pushed her way down the stairs against the surge of girls rushing up. Many of them were naked, clutching a few belongings, and everyone was in shock. The siren continued blaring and Shelly's voice repeated every minute. Hannah ignored the questions thrown at her and lunged for through the wall of flesh and out of the stairwell onto the prison level.

The hallway was empty and relatively quiet compared to the stairs. Hannah grabbed a clipboard from the vacant guard desk and scanned the lines, devising a plan for the remaining prisoners. Where was Ashley? The traffic on the stairs was dying down.

A hand grabbed her arm. "Hannah, we have to go." It was the cadaverous Mrs. Carver, slightly disheveled in her standard white dress.

"I'm not leaving these girls down here," she said, waving the clipboard. "Ashley is on her way with some ropes or something, and we're bringing them up."

Mrs. Carver tilted her head. "They might be dangerous. Shelly said to leave everything behind."

Hannah brushed Mrs. Carver's hand off her arm. "They're not things, they're people! Are you going to help me or not?"

Mrs. Carver was poised to scurry away until Ashley ran up, huffing and carrying an armload of leather straps. Then she nodded and said, "Hurry."

"There are three girls left, let's start from the back," Hannah said, and ran down the hall to the farthest occupied cell. When she peered in, the prisoner was staring back out at her, wide-eyed.

"I'm going to open the door and tie you up. Are you going to fight us?" Hannah yelled through the thick metal door.

The naked girl shook her head and Hannah wrenched the door open -- as soon as it cracked, the prisoner shoved it and tried to run. Ashley dove and grabbed her around the legs, and Mrs. Carver jumped on her back. The girl struggled against their weight, but the two held her down. Hannah looped a leather strap around her neck and pulled it tight, choking off her breath until she held still.

Hannah dug her fingers under the leather to loosen it and leaned down close to the girl's ear. "This is for lying to me," she said, and smacked the girl across the ass with the leather binding several times, bringing tears to the girl's eyes. Then she took the straps and tied her forearms behind her back, cinched at the wrists. "Next time, it'll be more than a few swats on the butt." The girl sniffled and nodded, and Hannah pulled her to her feet and handed the lead to Mrs. Carver who took it and harrumphed.

They were ready when the next girl tried to run and they tackled her quickly to the ground and slip-knotted her neck. Hannah lashed her across the ass, too, and gave her the same warning as the first girl. The captive in the last cell came quietly, but they bound and leashed her, too.

Before entering the deserted staircase Hannah turned to her three prisoners. "I'm saving your lives, like it or not. This alarm means they're shooting to kill, and I'm your only hope to survive. Got it?" Possibly true....

The girls glared at Hannah sullenly.

"We don't have time for this," Hannah said. She grabbed a nipple of the nearest captive and twisted it hard in her fingers, following the girl to the ground as she collapsed and squealed. The girl balled into the fetal position and squirmed, but couldn't escape until Hannah released her and yanked hard on the leather strap, pulling the gasping, struggling girl back to her feet. "Am I clear yet?"

Tears ran down the pinched girl's face and neck as she nodded and sniffled, and the other two girls mumbled their assent, wide-eyed.

"Such finesse!" Ashley said with a grin and smacked the teary girl hard on the ass. "Let's go, cry-baby."

Hannah led the group up the now-deserted stairwell; as they ascended, the sound of the siren was overwhelmed by the cacophony of a war zone. Heavy curls of smoke poured down the stairs, smelling of metal and electricity, a scent that immediately threw Hannah back to Emily's apartment and her face-to-face confrontation with Shaper.

The security door at the top of the stairs was completely gone, and a torrent of rain poured down around the girls as they emerged into the hanger -- or what was left of it. The roof of the huge structure was completely gone, exposing the insides to freezing wind and rain. Bursting gunshots rang out from every direction, from sources unseen in the storm. A large aircraft was parked a hundred feet away and dozens of girls in small groups darted through the torrential rain and thick fog, up a ramp, and into the plane. The girls ducked as a roar came from above and a jet streaked by overhead.

"Hannah, look!" Ashley yelled and pointed towards the rear of the aircraft. Outside the hanger they could see a line of approaching soldiers, and between the soldiers and the plane a group of girls was crouching down behind a stack of crates. "Stephanie and Heron are pinned down behind those boxes!"

Hannah told Ashley and Mrs. Carver, "Get up the ramp and tell Shelly to open the rear cargo doors!"

Ashley nodded and yanked the girls on their leashes towards the plane at a quick pace, followed by Mrs. Carver. The girl's stumbled and jerked, but didn't resist anymore. Hannah pushed them out of her mind and fixed her attention on Stephanie. Keeping the crates between herself and the soldiers, Hannah ducked and ran towards the trapped girls through the billows of icy fog.

Heron was wearing his customary black trench coat, but most of the girls were naked and shivering, including Stephanie. They huddled together for warmth behind the crates while Heron poked his head up periodically, looking for some opportunity to break for the plane. Tendrils of fog curled up around their bodies, caressing, searching.

"How gallant," Hannah said, running up behind them.

Heron looked at her and shrugged. "You give 'em your clothes, then," he said.

Hannah scowled at him but didn't remove her soaking dress -- it was minimal protection, but better than nothing in the storm. Bullets whizzed over their heads and she yelled to be heard: "Shelly's going to open the cargo door! When it cracks, we run for it!"

Heron nodded and Stephanie grabbed Hannah's arm and pulled her close. "Hannah, what's going on?"

Her best friend's flesh was warm, and Hannah was glad for the comfort in the maelstrom. "We've got enemies, and they've found us. It's found us."

Stephanie shook her head and squeezed her breasts against Hannah's side. "But those are soldiers and police!"

Hannah grabbed her friend's hand. "Our enemy has a lot of tools at its disposal..." she mused, keeping her eye on the plane. Stephanie should be told the truth. When the cargo door cracked open she raised her voice. "Get ready!"

Heron grabbed one of the large crates and said, "Stay behind the crate! I'll push it to the plane."

When the door was halfway open Hannah yelled, "Go!" and the group started moving. With a great heave Heron pushed and pulled the crate along the floor of the hanger, drawing fire that rattled against the wood. The girls crouched and ran to the cargo ramp. When they reached the base Hannah pushed them into the plane one by one before following, with Heron bringing up the rear just as the door began closing.

"Is everyone ok?" Hannah asked, to a round of nods and gasping breath. The door clanged shut and left the group huddled in the dim light of of the cargo hold. Crates lined the space, neatly secured, but some had broken open in the bedlam, strewing their contents across the floor. At least there was no fog.

Ashley leapt forward from the door control and threw her arms around Hannah, their hearts pounding from the action. "Shelly said we're about to take off. Everyone is on board, including the captives. I don't know how the hell she's going to fly through the army outside...."

Hannah gestured at the scattered supplies and said, "Take some of these blankets and get the girls upstairs, I need to talk to Stephanie."

Ashley saluted smartly. "Yes ma'am!" Hardly sarcastic at all. The girls wound their way through the pallets and disappeared, clutching each other in relief as the plane shook around them.

When they were gone, Hannah took Stephanie's hands and pulled her friend close. The shorter girl was naked and shivering, but between them they kindled a fiery warmth. Hannah kissed her friend's forehead and said, "I'm glad you're ok. There are a few things I need to tell you...."

Just as plane's engines rumbled to life, Stephanie cut Hannah off with a kiss -- it started tentative, but deepened as the vibrations enveloped them. Stephanie's hands untied Hannah's dress behind her back and her tongue slid into Hannah's mouth. The dress was soaked through from the rain, and when Stephanie pulled it off the dry air of the cargo hold warmed Hannah's skin. Adrenaline still coursed through her veins, and the crush of Stephanie's body against her made Hannah moan with pleasure.

Stephanie buried her face in Hannah's neck, too shy to speak and look into her blue eyes. "Ever since that night at the party...", she began, searching for words which gently kissing Hannah's neck. "I can't stop thinking about you. I need to be one with you like that again."

Hannah twisted her fingers into Stephanie's hair and reveled in the the soft intersection of their bodies. "I need you too, Stephie, but --"

Stephanie cut in, "We're friends... but it makes me want you more."

Hannah grinned, "Not that. We've got a lurker. Heron, get out of here."

Heron's head poked out from behind a crate. "To where? I'm not even supposed to be on the plane. Shelly wanted to leave me behind."

Stephanie nibbled Hannah's neck and ran her fingers down her friend's back, making her shiver. "Let him watch, he deserves it. He saved my life."

The plane shuddered and lurched straight up, throwing the girls into the pile of blankets in a tangle of arms and legs. The ascent of the aircraft weighed the girls down and crushed their bodies together. Hannah rolled on top of Stephanie and stretched out on her body, yearning for every inch of skin. Their hardened nipples rubbed each other as they kissed and squirmed in the jumble of blankets, mumbling and moaning.

"When we get to the Island, we'll ask Dr. Wilcox to fuck us together," Hannah murmured into her friend's ear. She slid her hand downward and Stephanie arched her back and spread her legs for Hannah's fingers. Her pussy was hot and slick Hannah explored her. All those years with Stephanie: playing, fighting, conspiring together, loving each other, and only now in this deadly storm fully knowing each other.

Hannah gently slid her index finger into Stephanie's warm wetness, making her purr with pleasure. Her pussy lips were soft and smooth, and yielded to Hannah's slow, insistent push. Hannah's tongue danced around inside Stephanie's mouth, now penetrating her top and bottom. The adrenaline from the shootout pumped between them, making their hearts race, and Stephanie's pussy clutched at Hannah's finger, desperate for more. Hannah pushed her middle finger in and curled them inside, making Stephanie writhe under Hannah's body.

"Please, Hannah," Stephanie groaned as the fingers thrusted inside her. "Please make me come. Kiss me."

Hannah shoved her mouth hard against Stephanie's and kissed her forcefully while she moved her hand. The plane shook and the engines suddenly roared, mashing the girls together. Stephanie's pussy was as tight as a vise on Hannah's fingers, but her slickness let Hannah thrust over and over into the crush of flesh. Hannah ran her thumb down Stephanie's clit and her friend exploded in ecstasy, bucking wildly, her screams drowned out by the furious engines. Hannah continued her thrusting, twisting her fingers inside Stephanie's snug intimacy, pushing her to new heights of rapture and catching the wails that escaped Stephanie's mouth with a passionate kiss.

When Stephanie stopped shaking she pulled Hannah's wet hand up to their faces and brought it between their mouths. The girls' sucked off Stephanie's juices and their tongues bumped and feinted against each other. Then Stephanie pushed her best friend over into the pile and dove between her legs.

Hannah was dripping wet and Stephanie's tongue slipping between her lips sent shockwaves through her body. Hannah's incoherent cries were lost in the thunder of the plane. She grasped Stephanie's wet brown hair and pulled her harder into her aching pussy, burying her friend's face. Hannah's hips rolled and squirmed as Stephanie's tongue went wild inside her, and her tummy spasmed in building euphoria. This girl was her best friend, and now her lover, her sister.

Hannah's orgasm erupted like a bursting dam. Love and adoration for her friend poured from her heart in rushing waves, cascading through her clenching womb, surging from her pussy and enveloping Stephanie with rapturous joy. Stephanie devoured it all, sucking and stroking as Hannah lost herself in the maelstrom.

When Hannah finally caught her breath, Stephanie pushed her way up between Hannah's legs and collapsed on top of her, nuzzling her cheek. "I love you with all my heart," she purred.

Hannah stretched and grinned, staring into the darkness. The engines had lowered as they cruised, and their quiet hum reverberated through the hold. "I love you too, sister of mine. I guess we escaped."

Stephanie traced her fingertips down Hannah's side and asked, "From who? What's going on?"

Hannah ran her hands over Stephanie's skin and pondered. Her breasts were firm and soft in Hannah's hands; her nipples hard when Hannah gently tugged them. How to explain? Where to begin? With a glance towards the lurking Heron she said, "It sounds crazy, but a super-being called Shaper is building a tool to escape Earth and destroy humanity. Dr. Wilcox and Shelly are trying to stop it."

Stephanie didn't speak immediately, but she didn't laugh. "I believe you, my love."

"When we get to the Island we have to find my... friend, Emily. She might be sick, but she had a close encounter with Shaper. She might know something important," Hannah said.

Stephanie asked, "Like how to save humanity?"

But as Stephanie asked the question, Hannah's mind reeled. Save humanity? She knew the answer. Darkness filled her vision and icy fear impaled her soul, making her shake again her in in her sister's arms. Shaper wasn't trying to destroy humanity at all...