The Practice Pt. 20: Hannah 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently reading her mind, Dr. Wilcox said, "Yes, Emily can be part of you forever. I had different plans for you, but you made a promise to Heron, and you've earned the right to choose your own fate."

Hannah pulled the meat from her throat and whispered, "But nothing has gone the way I planned, sir."

Dr. Wilcox pulled her head back onto his cock and she swallowed it with long, deep strokes. It wasn't long before he came, squirting thick blasts of sticky come into her mouth. After she sucked the last drops from his shaft Dr. Wilcox put a hand under her chin and drew her to her feet. "You're all grown up now, more than I ever hoped for. You're ready for this, and what comes next. I'm so proud of you, Hannah."

Tears came again to Hannah's eyes; she sniffled and wiped them away. "Thank you sir."

"Get up next to Emily."

Hannah pushed her butt up next to Emily, who scooched over to make some room. Emily's wrists were still bound, but she twisted her legs around to give Hannah space. Hannah's body responded to the touch and her nipples hardened, but Emily remained impassive. "I love you, Emily."

Emily looked concerned. "I don't want to go with you anymore, Hannah. Untie me."

Hannah buried her face against Emily while Dr. Wilcox gave Heron some instructions. Stand here, do this, move like that. It didn't matter. The amulet glowed a soft white against Emily's tan skin. Hannah shifted and wiggled to get as much of Emily's skin against her own as she could, longing to hold her friend one last time, even though the girl's struggles were intensifying. She blanked out Emily's pleas to be released, blanked out everything.

Heron grabbed Hannah's leg and gently pulled, guiding her onto her back. Hannah let herself be led and rested her head on the underside of Emily's outstretched arm. Dr. Wilcox was holding Emily by the ankles while she struggled, but Hannah closed her eyes and remembered the past. Heron nudged her around, positioning her pussy near the edge of the platform, and Hannah followed his lead. It was difficult not to think about Danielle's terror when Hannah had held her down at that wedding long ago, but Emily would be with her forever.

Hannah lifted her legs and felt Heron's body heat approach the underside of her thighs. She felt Emily buck when Dr. Wilcox penetrated her, and then Heron's cock was resting against her own opening. Hannah's pussy was wet and ready, and she moaned as his cock slipped into her. The taste of Dr. Wilcox's come still filled her mouth, and her pussy craved the same satisfaction. Her womb ached in anticipation, eager to receive the seed, to implant it, to nourish it.

Heron's cock felt good: it stretched her open, filled her, warmed her insides. His thrusts hit her just right and Hannah cried out, her voice muffled by the side of Emily's breast. She reached her arm over herself to grab onto Emily, and felt her friend succumbing to Dr. Wilcox's thrusts. Hannah knew all the sensations: you fight, you deny, you refuse, but eventually you give in to the fierce intimacy penetrating down to your soul.

A bright burst of white light enveloped them as Hannah and Emily came together. Hannah felt Emily press against her, hugging her, fusing into her, and their orgasms merged into an indistinguishable whole. Hannah felt Heron and Dr. Wilcox explode in her pussy, pumping her full of semen till she felt she would burst. The hot, sticky seed filled her, spreading through her body, diffusing into every cell. Every nerve burned with ecstasy and she heard Emily screaming from a great distance. "I love you, Hannah!"

Ash she sank into the vast ocean of eternal pleasure Hannah felt something surprising happen inside her. Strange. Miraculous. A tiny new life, precious and glorious, burrowing into her womb - incorruptible.

12