The Preacher and A Virgin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
venuzian
venuzian
55 Followers

He went back to lay down and started to doze, he was so exhausted that he was on his back lying only halfway on the bed, but he woke up suddenly and put my clothes under his pillow. Shit! I didn't know where I would go but I was gettin' the hell out of there if he hadn't. My head ached, my twat ached, my ass ached, but most of all still my feelings. He had called me a whore it seemed at least a dozen times and it never hurt any less than the time before; especially because he so deliberately and emphatically pronounced whore in the Biblical way to make me feel like dirt. I had been around enough to know that in some circles being called a "ho" just meant you had a healthy sexual appetite.

I climbed into the other bed and got into the fetal position under the covers I was freezing. I drifted off to sleep finally for what seemed like hours; but I wasn't rested partly because I was still so cold and sore. I awoke to The Reverend climbing under the covers he was fondling my breast. Not the tender way he usually did it but rough. He sucked and squeezed ridiculously hard. His fat cock was getting hard again I could feel it, so I tried to "make nice" and stroke it. Maybe he would be the Reverend again I thought. He pushed my hand away. He then knelt over my chest reached for the lube, dropped a little between my breasts then ordered me to hold them together. I did but it wasn't tight enough.

"Tighter" he said "and make sure it doesn't come out whore."

I held them together as tight as I could and he started to stroke between my tits which were already sore from his sucking and groping. He stroked and stroked until finally he was coming I thought. He started to quiver then he moved down opened my pussy and came hard all over my clit and belly. He rubbed the cum hard into my clit with his dickhead and for just a minute the familiar clit massage felt great and I could feel my hips start to respond but when he saw I was starting to like it, he stopped. I lay there for a minute then asked to go to the restroom again.

"No." he said "I'm not finished."

He took another short nap with his soft dick against my ass and his arm across me so I couldn't move without waking him.

He woke again in about 40 minutes. He pulled the covers off me onto the floor he then knelt between my legs and opened them wide. He pulled my pussy apart again and started to lick my clit still a little wet with his cum. He was phenomenal, Mack had nothing on him. The good Reverend was also a world class pussy eater. When I started to moan he stopped to put a finger inside me, his usual test for wetness. I knew I wasn't wet yet it was mostly still lube there.

"Do you like the way I eat your pussy?" he said seductively.

"Yes Rev-I mean John."

"Too bad." He said.

He then started jerking himself when he got hard enough he put on a condom put my legs on his shoulders so that I was practically on my head and pushed his fat cock inside me again. It was a little easier but still not easy. I couldn't move. He watched and seem to enjoy when I winced in pain as he defiantly fucked me as hard as he could. He pushed his dick inside me so hard that the bed shook and the headboard rattled with every stroke. Then he came a third time.

"I'm finished with Mack's pussy for now. You can take a shower now whore." He said spitefully.

Finally I got into the merciful warm water. I had been washing for about 20 minutes and there he was again standing in the doorway jerking off. His dick was getting hard, I couldn't believe it. True he was in good shape, but My God! I had heard older men were only good for about two times. He got into the shower, grabbed me by the waist and bent me over.

"Rev-John Please, please, please noooooo" I moaned.

He whispered in my ear:

"I'm only taking what's mine remember?"

Slowly but insistently he pressed his heavy cock inside of me again and proceeded to fuck the billowy ass he loved so much, one more time. It almost felt good when he moved slowly but when he started to pump, my ass was on fire again. Finally His body jerked and there was the warmth and wetness, though not as much that time; thank goodness.

After he came he pressed me face first against the shower wall and held and squeezed my soapy breasts, as he brushed his lips up and down my neck and rubbed his spent dick on and between my ass. The only sound was the spatter of the shower and me moaning as he squeezed my pussy and kissed me hard at the nape of my neck. Then he got out of the shower. He got a towel and could barely dry himself he was on the bed again knocked out cold. He started to snore so I reached carefully under the pillow for my clothes. I got dressed and just lie again under the covers and fell asleep to the miserable drone of the air conditioner. When I woke again he was getting dressed. Finally he said lets go. My body still ached but it felt good to get out of that room and back into the warm summer night. He took the key back to the desk and we rode all the way back to town in silence.

I wept quietly all the way. Rev stopped the car in front of my apartment... Before I got out, he reached into his wallet and pulled out two twenty dollar bills.

"Now remember what I said, since you have decided to be a whore, you will get used to that. That is the way men use whores."

He shoved the two bills into my shirt then he said:

"That's for your services whore, now get out of my car."

The only thing I could think of to say to the minister was a teary but venomous:

"Fuck You!"

I climbed out of the car slammed the door and walked toward my apartment. I had only taken a few steps when suddenly I felt the familiar searing pain in my scalp again. Rev had followed me out of the car. He grabbed my braids once more, and jerked my head around to make me look him in the eye.

"Don't you ever curse me again -- EVER- do you understand?" He whispered in rage.

He jerked my hair again and pushed me toward my door. I felt like crap.

As soon as I got in the door I pulled off my clothes and stuffed both the shirt and skirt in the trash. Then I ran the water for a bath while I sobbed and sobbed. 10 minutes went by and there was a knock at the door. I looked out of the window and I could see Rev's car. I was terrified. I looked out of the peephole and it was him.

"What do you want?" I sobbed.

"Vee please let me in. I really do need to talk to you" he pleaded through the door in his normal voice.

I don't know why, but I did open the door and ran sobbing into his arms like a two year old. He held me like a baby and began to apologize profusely. He held me so tight I could barely breathe. I remembered the tub and went to turn off the water he followed me in the bathroom and told me to get in. He washed me as if I were his child not his lover. He dried me off then carried me to my bed and lay with me fully clothed.

He held me and we really did talk for hours about everything. Of course I got the lecture I expected about my dignity, being promiscuous, my promising future etc. But we also talked about the incident with Mack, the shame he had felt afterwards, how he had been to counseling since then, who the woman at church was to him, why Mack hated him so much, why he didn't take my virginity, His grandfathers drama, his hopes, dreams and what he really felt for me. For once he was totally honest, real and genuine with me. He was the Reverend I had always hoped to see.

The next morning He was sleeping very soundly on his back in his T-shirt, and underwear. My body still ached, but I desperately wanted to have him inside me again. I began to stroke his soft cock through his boxers. Then I got under the covers dug it out and started to suck him awake. His dick began to respond. He woke up then.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!" He said, and pulled me up to his chest.

"You really like to "Do the Do" don't you baby?" He said.

I nodded yes. He laughed, then kissed me on the forehead and pulled me to him.

"I'm gonna call you Turbo Pussy from now on. I love to watch that big butt wind up on my joint. Vroooom! Vvrooom! Vroooom! Urrrrrrrrrr...."

I blushed and we both laughed.

"Say pussy again Rev."

"Pussy." He said.

"Say it again Rev."

"Pussssay!" He said.

I loved him that way; he seemed so light and relaxed- finally.

That morning, Rev made love to me for the first time. He rolled me over on my back, then kissed all the places he had hurt the night before; gently but passionately as if to help them heal. He kissed my mouth, morning breath and all, and then he knelt between my thighs and gently began to kiss me there. After that it was the clit massage I loved so much; but for the finale that time he lay facing me and reached under my hips to place one of his open palms beneath each of my cheeks. In two short strokes he was all the way inside of a naturally juicy, lube-less pussy; and his powerful hard dick caressed it in a tender, loving, slow motion. I truly felt like a woman then, his woman; at last.

venuzian
venuzian
55 Followers
12