The Preacher Who Practised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the post-dinner hour we reviewed the events of the day.

"I thought you will have sex with him," said husband.

"Well this is what happened. When Tom changed clothes he emptied the contents of his shirt pocket on to the bed. I saw two Trojan packs in the collection. The pieces then fell into place. Just as you said Tom charms his students and takes in some for what you call special coaching. I know that two of the class have gone with him to Mahabalipurum on separate occasions. He has told them that he was greatly interested in the sculptures. After that he takes them to the hotel Fisherman's Cove and then back home. If you had not come out with your great idea of calling him for lunch I would have been the third. I cannot be one of three.

"I was mad about him Simon. I masturbated several times a day with his image in my mind. When he spoke of this make-out session I thanked God, yes hubby darling I fervently thanked God for answering my prayer. But I had to ask you. I expected you to help me get rid of this infatuation. The last thing I expected was your ardent support. But when I saw those Trojan packets I knew the true nature of the man. All my feelings for him evaporated. I let him have a little bit of me for after all he had come on the promise of some action. But what about you? What made to enter the adventure with so much eagerness?"

"Do you know the word troilism Liz?"

"No."

"It is a condition," said Simon, "where a man has the desire of watching other men have sex with his wife. Contrary to expectation it is not rare. In the less developed form it is common. That's right; it's common."

"You will have to explain. It is unbelievable."

"Men want attractive women so that other men will admire them and that gives them pleasure. This the mildest level of troilism. Next is to have the wife in low neck blouse, or shorts and so on. Publishing nude wives photographs in voyeur sites is another. These men will be avidly reading comments where other men will be expressing desire to have sex with the wife. Swinging, that is wife swapping, is another rich field for troilists. The general impression is that men who are into swinging want sex with other women. They do of course but the desire to see other men having sex with their wives is the more dominant feeling. Do you want to know what is the troilist's high heaven?"

"What that?"

"To enter his wife immediately after another man had had sex with her. They say that their penis entering the wife's vagina filled with the warm semen of the other man is the greatest of pleasures."

"So?"

"Most men never get a chance to realise their latent desires. If this man Tom had not come along my desires would have remained buried and so would your liking for exhibitionism."

"Exhibitionism?

"Yes you were spreading with absolute pleasure." I laughed. It was true.

"I like that picture of me in the nude. I would like a print of it."

"Do you want me to publish them in a voyeur site?"

"No way," I said and laughed again.

'When you meet Tom in your next class thank him for everything especially the photos."

But I never met Tom again. Two days later he called me with the news that he was leaving the same day to be at his seriously ill mother's side. A few weeks later the news trickled down from the bishop's office that the bishop got information of Tom's womanising habits from other places he had been conducting classes and had asked him to leave.

"As for me," said my husband, "I am thankful to him for that wonderful day, those photos and clips that I view many times a day and for a second wind in our sex life."

12