The Preacher's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,344 Followers

"Yes?" he asked.

"Yes."

Jackson groaned and the pad of his finger applied pressure and then slipped inside me. I gasped as he breached my sphincter and slid the tip in.

Jackson moved so that he was on top of me and I spread my legs wider so that he could settle between them. He kissed me hard, thrusting his tongue in and out of my mouth. His fumbled with the night table drawer and he yanked it open. He felt around and grabbed a bottle. He pulled away from me for a moment while he flipped the top of the bottle open.

"Here," he said as he handed me the bottle. "Pour some on my fingers." He held open his hand and I turned the bottle upside down and squeezed a small amount of the clear liquid onto the tips of his fingers.

He rubbed his thumb across his fingers a few times. He lowered his mouth back onto mine as his hand moved back between my legs. His finger was extremely slick now and it slid right into my hole.

Jackson sucked on the base of my neck as his finger slid in and out. I spread my legs further. My body quivered from the stimulation. Jackson's finger turned and twisted. He pushed in hard and flicked it. It tapped against a spot inside me and I about leapt off the bed. "Jacks!"

Jackson kept poking and rubbing the spot as he pumped his finger into me. I was moaning and writhing, pushing my hips back against his finger. My dick throbbed and leaked a steady stream of pre-come onto my belly every time he stroked my spot.

"That's your prostate, baby. You like that?"

"Feels so good," I whimpered breathlessly.

"Fuck, baby boy," he groaned into my neck. "God damn, you make me rock. I wanna be inside you so fucking bad. This hard dick, the one attached to your man, the one you like to slick down and swallow, wants you bad."

I reached down and wrapped my hands around Jackson's dick. It was so thick and so hard. The thought of him inside me sent ripples of pleasure through my body and I shuddered.

"I love you, Jacks. I want to be with you."

"Only if you're sure you're ready. You know I want it, but I can wait," he said. He then muttered to himself, "God, I can't believe I'm turning down ass this fine..."

"I don't wanna wait. I want you, Jacks. I want you inside me. And not just your finger." I gave his dick a firm squeeze. "I want this inside me."

Jackson groaned and pulled my hand off his dick. "Damn, you 'bout to make me bust my nut talking like that."

"I don't want you to bust until you're inside me."

Jackson shuddered and let out a long groan. "Oh my fucking god."

Jackson moved between my legs and spread them apart. He kissed his way down my body. He pushed my knees up so that they were bent and spread wide. He traced the tip of his finger in little circles around my hole. He brought his nose between my legs and inhaled. "Mm. That's nice."

His tongue flicked out across my hole and I gasped in shock. "What are you doing?"

I was mortified. I grabbed his head and tried to pull it away, but he grabbed my wrists and pressed his face into my crack. His tongue darted and circled my hole and I fell back into the mattress. My brain went into overload as he rapidly licked and lapped at me, sending bursts of pleasure throughout my body.

He kept up his fast and furious tongue action, not stopping for a minute. As he plunged his tongue in and out, I felt like I was on the verge of orgasm. "Jacks," I cried out. My body started to tremble and Jackson pulled away.

He crawled up my body and laid down on his side next to me. Jackson held out his hand and I poured more lube onto his fingers. He pressed two fingers to my opening and they slid in nice and slow. I drew in a deep breath. It didn't really hurt, but it was a little uncomfortable.

Jackson kissed me, then rubbed his lips against mine. "Breathe and relax... It's gon' hurt the first time, but I promise it'll get good. I'm gonna go nice and slow and then it's gon' get real good."

He slowly stretched me with his fingers. He added a third finger and it hurt for a few seconds, but then my muscle started to relax and it started to feel good again.

Jackson kissed up and down the side of my neck as his fingers thrust and twisted into me. "You okay?" he whispered.

"Yeah."

"You ready?"

"I'm ready."

Jackson reached over me and pulled out a roll of condoms from his night table drawer. He tore off one of the orange foil packets and tossed the others back into the drawer. I saw the 'King Size XL' marking on the wrapper and I gulped nervously. He brought it to his teeth and tore it open, then spit the corner out and tossed the empty wrapper onto the table.

He held out the rolled latex to me. "You wanna put it on me, baby?"

"Okay."

He settled onto his back and I sat up. I gripped his shaft and lifted it upright. The size of it made me nervous. It was the thickness that was scary. I couldn't even close my thumb and fingers around it. His skin had retracted, exposing the head, which was a deep purple color. I put the condom on top of the head.

"The other way," Jackson said as he rubbed circles on my back.

"Oh." I flipped it over so the little tip pointed up. I slowly rolled it down until I reached the base. The rubber fit him nice and snug.

"Lay down on your belly, baby boy."

I laid down like Jackson said. He moved on top of me, pushing my legs apart with his knees. He grabbed the bottle of lube and poured it onto his latex-sheathed cock and spread it around. He pressed more lube around my hole, then leaned in. He rubbed the slippery head of his cock up and down my crack, teasing my hole with every touch. I closed my eyes and waited for him to shove it in.

Jackson lowered his head next to my ear. "Hey. Relax."

"I am," I said through gritted teeth.

"No. You're tensed up like a mug."

I opened my eyes and looked over at my hand which was white-knuckling the pillow. I let out a deep breath and unclenched my fists. "Sorry."

"Turn over."

Jackson helped me roll over onto my back. He moved on top of me and held my head in his hands. He let his weight barely rest on me. I lifted my hands to his waist.

"We don't have to do this if you're not ready," he said.

"I'm ready, Jacks. I'm just really nervous."

"You know you my boy, and you know I love you, don't you?"

"Yes. You're my man and I love you."

Jackson kissed me slowly and deeply. He pushed my legs back so that my knees were up to my chest. He grabbed a pillow and slid it under me. He slid forward on his knees between my legs. His cock was shiny with lube, pointing up to the ceiling.

He pushed the top of his shaft down with his thumb, lining it up against my asshole.

"Ready?" he asked. "I'm gonna go nice and slow."

I took a deep breath and nodded. I slowly exhaled as the head pushed into me.

OH GOD.

It felt like Jackson was splitting me into two. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to breathe as I dug my fingers into Jackson's waist. It hurt so bad I wanted to cry out and tell him to stop, but I didn't want to disappoint him. He told me that it would hurt at first and I trusted him when he said it would start to feel good.

I felt Jackson's lips on mine, soothing me with gentle kisses.

"I love you, Wally," he whispered against my lips. "I love you so much, baby boy."

I opened my eyes and looked up at Jackson. He reached up and brushed away the tear that dripped down my temple. I stared into his deep brown eyes. I kept breathing and the sharp pain finally started to fade. The dull ache throbbed with each of my heartbeats.

Jackson just stayed still, holding himself up, watching me the entire time. I felt my muscles finally start to relax, stretching for his wide girth.

"That's it, baby," he whispered. "Open up for me."

Jackson gave a little push forward and sunk in another inch. I grunted at the increase in pressure and the twinges of pain. He held still while I adjusted, then pushed in again. He repeated this over and over until I finally felt his wiry pubic curls against my skin and his heavy balls resting against my ass.

Jackson laid his head next to mine. He breathed in deep and let it out slow. It came out stuttered and ragged. "You so fucking tight. I feel like I'm 'bout to come if I move. You okay?"

"It feels full. You feel so big. But it's okay."

Jackson pushed up onto his hands. He moved my legs so that my knees were locked against his waist, my heels resting on his butt. His arm muscles flexed as he effortlessly held himself up on his hands as if he was doing a push up. He pulled his hips back, then very slowly pushed back into me until he was buried to the root.

"Nnn," I groaned at the pressure.

Jackson dipped his head and looked down between our bodies. He repeated his move, slowly pushing into me.

"Look at that, baby," he whispered. "Look at that big, fat, black dick sliding into you."

I looked between our bodies to where Jackson was staring. My dick was lying soft in the wispy chestnut brown curls between my legs. Further down, Jackson's cock was inside me. I could feel the ridge of the head about to come out. The dark shaft was shiny with the lube that slicked the latex. It looked so large, so big around. I watched as his length pushed forward, sliding into me, disappearing into the space between my pale legs. It was unbelievably erotic. My dick twitched and started to fill.

Jackson shifted his knees closer to me and slid back out. When he pushed in, he angled up and the head tapped my prostate. I gasped and bucked up, digging my heels into his ass.

"Jacks," I moaned as I gripped his biceps with my hands.

Jackson moved a little faster using deep, even thrusts. He rubbed across my sweet spot with every push.

Jackson grunted. "Baby..."

He changed up his rhythm, switching to short, quick jabs at my prostate. I was feeling no pain now. Only ecstasy as he moved in and out of me.

I gripped him tighter. "Feels so good, Jackson. Oh god, please..." I clenched my muscles around Jackson's thrusting girth.

"Aw shit," he groaned loudly. "Mothafuck..."

He twisted and rolled his hips, changing up his rhythm again. His long, deep thrusts sent spikes of pleasure through my spine. He pumped faster and harder, rocking the bed underneath us. I slid my hands up his back to his shoulders and gripped tightly.

"Please," I whispered, begging for him.

"Wally," he groaned as he stared into my eyes.

Jackson laid his weight on top of me. He kissed me, then sucked hungrily on the base of my neck. He licked his way up my jaw and he kissed me hard, thrusting his tongue into my mouth in counterpoint to his thrusting hips. I pushed back against him, writhing underneath him, urging him to go deep while at the same time rubbing my aching dick against his hard body. The pressure was quickly building up in my groin. My sack tightened and my balls contracted. It happened so suddenly, I wasn't prepared.

"Jackson!" I warned him with a sharp gasp, but it was too late. My body went rigid, then convulsed. I dug my heels into his muscled bubble butt. My groin contracted and I came. Hard. The warm jets spurt between our bodies, covering the both of us from neck to groin.

"Wally, baby, oh god, oh fuck! I'm gonna fucking come!"

Jackson bit down on the base of my neck and grunted. His rhythm faltered and I felt his cock expand and throb inside me. He thrust into me and I felt his thickness pulse. His body jerked several times and then went still. His breath was loud and hot against my neck.

He gave me one last kiss on my neck. With a long groan, he pulled back and sat back on his heels. He let out a deep breath and wiped his brow with his arm. I rubbed my hands on his hips, tracing the well-defined ridges of his oblique muscles with my thumbs. His chest and stomach were covered with a fine sheen of sweat as well as my semen. The condom hung from his softening cock. The end hung heavy with thick creamy white liquid.

I let my legs drop and I sat up on my elbows and watched him carefully pull it off. He tied the open end off to keep the contents inside, then dropped it into the wastebasket next to the bed.

Jackson crawled over me and moved to lay by my side. He laid with his head on his hand and looked at me with such love and care. He leaned down and gave me tender kiss after tender kiss. He slid his arm under my neck and I leaned my head into his chest.

"How you feel?" he asked, while tenderly rubbing a hand up and down my bare skin.

"I feel great."

"You aren't sore are you? I didn't hurt you?"

"You didn't hurt me. I feel a little bit sore, but it's a good sore."

"I'm glad," he said as he gave me another kiss.

"I'm glad you were my first, Jacks."

Jackson grinned. "Me, too, baby boy. Me too."

"So it was worth the wait?" I asked shyly.

"Mm. You don't even know. I ain't ever had it better, baby."

"Yeah? Really?"

"Yeah. You the best."

I smiled proudly. I planted a kiss on Jackson's neck. "You're the best, too," I said, then began to quietly sing, "the best I ever had, best I ever had."

That made Jackson laugh loudly. After thoroughly kissing me, Jackson leaned his head on mine and let out a sigh. "We better get cleaned up so I can get you home on time. Wish you could stay the night with me."

"Me, too."

I followed Jackson into the bathroom and we showered together. There was a lot of kissing and touching and both of us got hard again. If we had more time, I would have loved to have made love again. Instead I slid down to my knees and took him into my mouth. Using my mouth, tongue and hands, I brought him to a quick orgasm, then he knelt down and did the same for me.

As we raced towards the library, Jackson stopped at a stop sign and I tapped his shoulder. "Turn right here. Don't take me to the library. Drop me off at my house."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

Jackson pulled into the church parking lot and I climbed off the bike and took my helmet off. Jackson took his off, but stayed on the bike.

"Thank you, Jacks," I whispered. "I had a wonderful time today."

Jackson looked around nervously. "Me, too, baby boy."

"My parents are in bed by now. I just... It wouldn't be right for you to leave me at the library. Not after we made love tonight."

Jackson closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "I love you, Wally."

I reached over and squeezed his hand. "I love you, too, Jacks."

"I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "After work."

I stepped back and waved as he pulled out of the parking lot. I crossed around the back of the church and headed inside for the night.

***

"The library? Again?" Dad asked with a disapproving frown.

"Yes," I said with an indifferent shrug.

"What do you do at the library every single day?"

"I read. I meet friends there."

"Friends?"

"Sure."

"Leave him alone, Walter," Mother said. "His little book club is keeping him out of trouble."

If she only knew what I was getting into at the library all these months. Or, more accurately, who was getting into me. I smiled to myself as I pulled my hoodie out of the hall closet.

I zipped up my sweatshirt and headed out on the sidewalk towards the library. Today was me and Jackson's five month anniversary. I wondered if he knew that it was, or if it would be lame if I brought it up.

I smiled to myself as I remembered last weekend. I had supper with Jackson, Mama Carter and Joseph. We were celebrating Jackson finishing his community service. Supper was delicious as always. I swear Mama Carter was the best cook there was. I loved how she accepted me into her home and into her son's life without even a second thought. I only wished that my parents would do the same, but I knew they would never understand. Being gay was bad enough, and the color of Jackson's skin would be the icing on top.

After dinner, we had sat down and had a talk with Mama Carter about what the Bible says about homosexuality. I knew everything she told me, but it was still nice to hear her defend us. It shouldn't have surprised me that she was so passionate about it. She loved her son unconditionally. And God don't make mistakes.

The drone of a street bike engine had me turning around. Jackson pulled up to the curb and grinned at me. "Need a ride, cutie?" he asked.

"Hi, Jacks." He was wearing a black leather jacket with red accents that complimented his bike. "You look good."

"Thanks, baby boy."

I grabbed the spare helmet and pulled it on, then climbed on the bike. I wrapped my arms around him and leaned forward and we took off.

I was surprised when we pulled into the steakhouse parking lot. I knew that we were going to dinner, but we usually just grab cheap fast food somewhere. Previously we talked about grabbing a five dollar pizza and heading back to his place.

"Jacks? Can we afford this?"

"I been saving. Today's our five month anniversary, you know. Nothing but the best for my boy."

I grinned brightly. "I wondered if you knew. This place is kind of expensive for us. I can pay for half."

"Don't worry about it. I said I was taking you to dinner. I'm gonna pay. Besides, I have a coupon."

"Oh. Okay then."

Jackson hesitated for a second and then glanced at me sideways. "The coupon doesn't embarrass you, does it?"

I shook my head. "Not at all. I'm glad you have it. I don't feel as guilty."

Jackson grinned and I followed him inside. He informed the hostess that he had called ahead and we were seated fairly quickly.

Dinner was fantastic, but not just the food. We talked and laughed the entire time. He told me stories about growing up with his brothers. We spent the entire meal with our legs touching under the table. Jackson trapped my legs between his and held them there. It was almost as good as holding hands.

After we finished up dinner, we got back on the bike and cruised around for a bit. Jackson pulled into the parking lot of the park behind our church and turned off the bike.

"I thought we might walk around for a bit before I took you home?"

"That sounds nice."

We walked side by side along the cemetery. Occasionally one of us would point out an interesting tombstone. It was quiet and very romantic. As we turned towards the park, we headed for the rose garden.

Mrs. Fletcher, the park's caretaker and resident busy body, exited the garden shed. The old woman gave Jackson and me a curious stare as she walked by with her mouth hanging open.

She must have made Jackson uncomfortable because he held back, making it look like we weren't walking together.

"Hello, Mrs. Fletcher," I said with a smile, trying to be polite.

"Walt."

Once she passed, Jackson stepped back up to my side. I whispered quietly to him, "She goes to our church. Our secret might not be a secret much longer."

We entered the rose garden and Jackson took my hand. "Are you okay with that?"

"Yeah. I'm not ashamed of you. I'm scared of my father, though." A shudder ran through me. "Really scared."

"Maybe you should move out."

"I don't make enough money to live on my own."

"You could move in with me."

I stopped walking and looked at Jackson with surprise. "What?"

"I said you could move in with me. And you could get a different job. Something you'd like better."

I was speechless. I just blinked at him.

"It was just a thought," he said as he dropped my hand and continued his walk.

I hurried to his side and grabbed his hand. "I like that thought."

Jackson stopped and took both of my hands in his. "I just want you to be happy, baby boy."

"You make me happy, Jacks."

Jackson leaned down and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his back and kissed him back, not caring in the least that we were in a public park, but in the rose garden we had a little privacy. I could feel Jackson's hardening flesh pressing into my stomach and I let out a soft moan.

Jackson broke the kiss and rested his forehead on my head. I looked around and grabbed his hand, feeling impulsive. "Come on," I whispered.

robcub32
robcub32
4,344 Followers