The Preacher's Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Deacon Daniels takes things in hand.
2.2k words
4.44
140.2k
33

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,191 Followers

Cathy Modeno had her hair in a long ponytail; she had been working now for a few hours, and realized that it was starting to get dark - the church had been for the most part deserted for that day, which she was thankful for, for she was wearing a rather tight pullover sweater and a tight skirt that came to just above her knees. She told herself, again, that the jacket she wore made the outfit modest enough, but as she sat in the small office she had taken the jacket off.

The door swung open, and Deacon Craig Daniels stepped into the office. He swung the door shut behind him, and turned and smiled at her. Cathy licked her lips nervously as she realized that Daniels was staring at her breasts, tightly encased in the thin sweater. She shivered as he casually slid his gaze upwards to meet hers, and then he was stepping around the side of the desk.

"Umm, what can I do for you, Mr. Daniels?" she asked, sliding her chair back slightly as he stepped between her and the desk.

"Call me deacon, Cathy," he said, almost snapped, in a tight voice. His light gray eyes stayed locked with hers, and he leaned back against the desk, directly in front of her. Cathy swallowed, suddenly very nervous, and stared up at the man.

"Yes, I mean, yes, sir, um, what can I do for you, Deacon Daniels?" she said, and could not stop her gaze, now, from sliding downwards - she found she could not meet his gaze any longer, and she swallowed again as she found herself staring at his crotch. There was a large bulge there.

Daniels felt a surge of power course through him, and felt his fattening dick give another lurch as he saw the woman switch her gaze to it. He had seen her take her jacket off earlier, and then seen her talking to the yard man (her jacket now back on). When she turned away, he could have sworn he saw her put her hand in her jacket and squeeze her breast.

He stared at the large mounds, and his dick lurched again as he found he could easily see her nipples through the light blue sweater. It clung perfectly to her large tits, and also tautly hugged her firm, slightly curved tummy.

"Slide a bit closer, Cathy," he said, and she did not notice now that he was staring at her breasts and her exposed legs.

"Umm, what - I mean, what do you want, Deacon Daniels," she said. She had to stand up for herself. She somehow looked away from his crotch, and across the room. She also slid her chair closer to him, so that her knees were between his widespread legs.

"I want to ask you about your sweater," Daniels said, enjoying this. "Give me your hand, dear," he commanded softly. Cathy licked her lips - she wanted to tell him no. She glanced at his lap again, and tried to breathe evenly as she saw the lump elongating.

"Um, what about my sweater, Deacon Daniels?" she asked, and tied not to think about the fact that she held her slim hand out to him.

"It's very revealing Cathy," Daniels said, taking her hand in his. He began massaging her hand lightly, but she just let him, she did not try to pull away at all.

"Well, I was wearing a jacket for most of the day," she said, trying to look him in the eyes. His gray eyes bored into hers.

"Yes, but you were holding it open for poor Ben," Daniels said. Ben was the yard man. "Maybe you don't know how beautiful you are, Cathy, but you do something to men - and when you show your big fucking tits and your ass off, a jacket just draws attention to your body."

"Umm, I - I . . ." Cathy trailed off, and bit her lower lip as Daniels slowly drew her hand forward. "Deacon Daniels, please," she gasped, and tugged at her hand weakly, but then he was pushing her small palm against the growing bulge in his pants.

Cathy sat very straight, and tried to gently tug her hand away, but Daniels ignored her feeble efforts and forced her small hand to rub up and down against his lengthening shaft. It felt quite large. "Deacon Daniels, please, what do you think your doing?" Cathy hissed again - she could not believe the was happening. Her left hand was gripping the arm of the chair as she felt his shaft twitch under her palm. Her fingers curled around the shaft of their own volition.

"I'm just showing you how you affect men when you're not careful, Cathy - do you think this is fair, to get a fucking boner when your talking to the preacher's wife?"

"I - I wish you wouldn't talk to me that way, Deacon Daniels," she protested softly; she had quit trying to pull her hand away from his, and could not stop squeezing his rod through his pants as he still casually forced her hand up and down his still lengthening penis.

"I asked you a question - do you think that's fair, to flash your big tits in that tight sweater?"

"I - I didn't think it was that bad with the jacket on, sir," she muttered softly. The man's cock was fully hard now, and at least ten inches long. He reached out with his left hand, and casually began rubbing her breast with his palm, dragging her stiff nipple around. Cathy sat in shocked silence - for some reason she hadn't expected the man to touch her like that. He took his hand away from hers, but her small hand stayed pressed to his pants, and she kept rubbing his stiff rod through his trousers.

"This is what men want to do when they see this little sweater, Cathy - do you think it's fair to flaunt yourself like that? Do you understand why men want to see how soft your breasts are?" As he said this began scooping her breast in his hand, and then began squeezing it firmly, testing her soft, swelling flesh in large handfuls. Cathy tried to control her breathing, and told herself she would stop rubbing his fat cock through his pants.

He rolled and squeezed her breast, and told her in a soft, commanding voice, "You know what you look like - every time you dress like this, there might be a man who wants to see how far he can push things - are you prepared for that, Cathy?" he asked,, and was using both hands now to pull her sweater up.

Her hand still pressed and squeezed his monster hardon, and he stopped pulling her sweater up long enough to start tugging at her stiff, super sensitive nipples. "I'm not sure, Deacon Daniels," she said softly. "I'm - I'm not sure what I would do."

"Lift your arms up, dear," he said, and Cathy blinked and then did as he asked. He pulled the sweater off with a quick, practiced motion.

"Deacon Daniels, I really think this has - has gone far enough!" she gasped, but she reached out once again with her right hand and started to rub the thick shaft again through his pants.

"Uhnn, um, did you want me to keep doing this? Is this some kind of test?" she said, looking up at him. Her tits looked like they were going to spill right out of the little bra.

"That's right, Cathy - it's a test. Now, why don't you unfasten my pants for me?" Daniels said. He could not believe how submissive this little bitch was, and she had hidden it for so many years - he wondered what had happened to make the change.

he reached out with both hands, and once again began lifting and kneading her firm, heaving breasts through the thin little bra.

"Yes, sir, Deacon Daniels," she said softly, then looked up at him with wide eyes. "But - but that's all, right? That's all I will have to do, and then I will pass the test, right Deacon Daniels? Then you won't have to tell anyone how naughty I was," she said softly, and all the time, as though in a daze, she worked his belt loose, and then unfastened his pants and slid his zipper down.

Cathy bit her lip, and Daniels lifted himself off the desk long enough for her to slide his pants down around his thin hips. His thick cock sprang out as she maneuvered his pants down, and wagged in the air as he leaned back once again against the desk.

"Um, I - I'm not sure what you want me to do, sir - I mean, Deacon Daniels," Cathy said, her voice trembling - she could not believe how juicy her pussy was, and hoped that this strange man would not find out. She breathed out a long, low moan as he reached out and pushed her bra cups down, then he was squeezing and molesting her naked, shuddering breasts.

"Feel how hard you have made me, Cathy," he commanded, squeezing and twisting her nipples, and then rolling her big mounds around on her chest. Cathy still sat straight, her back arched as the older man played with her fabulous breasts.

"Yes, I mean, yes, Deacon Daniels, and then we can go - my husband will be expecting me," Cathy said. her husband was out of town, but he would not know that.

"If you dress up like this, your going to get detained sometimes, Cathy," he said as she slowly reached out and wrapped her fingers around his manhood, then inches long and at least as big around as her wrist. The bulbous, purple head was already dripping precum, and she slid her hand up to the knob and smeared the fluid around the soft crown, then slid her hand back to the base of his boner.

"I - I can't believe you're making me do, I really should just - uhnnnnnn, ohnnn, uhn, uhn, I really should just - "

Cathy trailed off as he reached up with his right hand. He gripped her pony tail, and began applying gentle pressure. "Give my cock a little taste, Cathy, and I will quit playing with your tits - how's that sound? You're the one that got me this way after all," he said, and then both of his hands were holding her hair. Cathy tried to breathe evenly as the man guided her half open lips down to his leaking cock crown. The rich smell of his fat cock made her head swim.

"I - I guess that would be OK," Cathy mumbled against his cock head. She felt his slick wet precum against her pouting, plump lips, and then allowed her moth to droop open. The room was extremely quiet as Daniels pulled her head forward.

His bulbous knob slipped between her silky soft lips, past her even white teeth and onto her tongue. Cathy twisted in the desk chair as Daniels began guiding her drooling mouth, pulling her down a few inches and then guiding her back up. Cathy tightened her lips slightly, and could not stop the sick urge to curl her tongue around his tasty meat.

Her cheeks hollowed as she began sucking softly, and now the quiet was replaced by her soft slurping. She moaned around his meat when he bent and pushed her thighs apart. She felt him pushing her skirt up, but she found she wanted more of his fat boner in her mouth. She began bobbing her head, going deeper and deeper each time, and then deeper, till the fat knob was bumping into the back of her throat.

His greedy fingers found her pussy, and Cathy mewled and gasped - she pulled her head off of his cock as he easily pulled her panties to one side and pushed a finger into her wet tight little pussy.

She gagged again and again as she kept bobbing her head - spit and precum leaked from her mouth and dripped on her heaving breasts.

She blinked as Daniels suddenly pushed her away from him. Before she knew it, he was pulling her out of the chair, and then he was bending her over the desk. He didn't even bother taking her skirt off, he just shoved it up around her hips - then he was positioning himself behind her, slotting his fat know in her spasming, plump pussy lips. Cathy mewled and moaned softly as Daniels began pushing his fat rod into her spasming snatch, and then Cathy was getting off, her lithe body jerking and writhing as the man piled-drived her, slapping his lean lions repeatedly into her plush ass. His cock felt incredible as he drove it over and over into her spasming pussy.

In the end, he forced her to her knees - she had gotten off at least once more - he made her suck the pussy juices off of his rod, and then came all over her gorgeous face.

"That was a good first session, Cathy," he said, making her lick his dick clean. "We will talk again soon."

"Yes sir, Deacon Daniels," Cathy said before she could stop herself. Her hair was in disarray, and she gasped for breath as he calmly drew his clothes on and stepped out of the office.

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,191 Followers