The Precocious Young Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
His daughter's best friend poses for sexy pictures.
3.5k words
4.57
179.2k
71

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers

It was a hot day last summer when my daughter Emily brought home her friend Katie. Emmy's 19 and Katie's 18. Katie first showed up at our house when she was 3 and made it her second home almost from day one. Katie is one of those happy high energy girls. From the time she was 12 she's wanted to be a model and I have to admit, she seems to have what it takes. She's a little thin for my taste but otherwise very attractive. Her long slender legs seem to go on forever and her eyes are the most alluring I've ever seen. They are a very light blue so much so they seem to shine. Her fair skin and blond hair seem to amplify them. Her smile can make you laugh and her pout draw you in to her desires. That pout has more than once gotten me to give in when I was trying to keep Emmy at home for some reason when Katie wanted her to go to the mall or other such place.

.Katie always called me "Mr. O." It'd be "hi Mr. O how're you doing?" So that's what Katie said on that hot day last year. Katie came from a troubled home. Her mother ran away to Norway with a guy she met on the Internet. Her father was a nice guy though not particularly bright. So Katie came to me that day looking for advice.

"Mr. O, remember how you said I could talk to you about college?"

"Yes."

"Well, I know it's late but I wanna go."

"It might not be too late. Where do you want go?"

So that's how things got stated. She wanted to go to one of the state teachers colleges and I agreed to help her. I'd been through this with one of my other daughters so I knew the ropes. Katie told me she thought if she got into fashion design it might help her in her modeling career. I remember thinking how I wanted to tell her that if she didn't have a modeling career already it probably wasn't going to happen but I don't believe it unnecessarily killing a dream. I'd let her have it.

Somewhere in the middle of our discussion Emily came back and said, "I need to go to the mall to get some stuff for school this fall. You coming Katie?"

"No," Katie replied, "your dad is helping me with college plans so I need to stay here. Is that all right?"

"Sure, but I'm going to be a while."

"That's okay, this is going to take a while anyway. You don't mind do you?"

"No, I don't mind," Emily replied. Emily was serious student and very focused so I suspect she liked the idea of going alone for her stuff.

When my conversation with Katie about college came to its end Katie sat back in the chair she was in a closed her eyes in thought. I found myself staring at her beautiful legs. I've never been one to mentally undress a woman so I was taking pleasure purely in the beauty of her long legs and their ultimate vortex at her hips. I thought she looked particularly stunning that day though I couldn't have said why if I were asked.

Then I heard Katie say something that jerked me out of my trance, "Say Mr. O, would you do me a favor?"

"Um sure, what?"

"You know Rick's in Iraq and well I'd like to send him a few sexy pictures of me so would you mind taking a couple for me?" Rick and Katie had been friends since grammar school but I hadn't realized he had become her boyfriend so I was a little taken aback by her request.

"Um., sure, what do you have in mind?"

"Well, I'd like to get a few of me in my bikini."

"Okay, so when do you want to do it?"

"Now if you don't mind." I looked a bit confused at her and she picked up on it. "I left one in Emmy's room. I'll run up and put it on now." Before I could say anything else she had jumped up from her chair and quickly left the room. My camera was close by so after finding I had plenty of film in it I waited for Katie's return. When she got back I was a bit surprised by what she was wearing. It was one of the smaller suits I'd ever seen and I certain didn't expect to see such a bikini on a teenager who also happened to be my daughter's friend. Katie has small breasts, a small B cup so there wasn't much to show off there but the bottom half of her suit resembled a thong in all respects. When Katie came into the room she twirled in front of me modeling the suit. I hadn't ever seen this much of her body.

"So where do you want to take them?" I asked.

"Here's okay if that's all right with you."

"Sure, so let's see," I was trying to think fast of a pose I thought she should take. But Katie didn't wait for any suggestions from me and she quickly struck one of her own. She turned three quarters of the way from me and turned her head back to me. She had a temptress look on her face and I quickly snapped a couple of pictures of her in that pose. We went through a series of similar poses all somewhat erotic in their own rite.

Katie looked at me thoughtfully and finally said, "Um, would you mind taking a . . . "her words trailed off as she obviously was struggling with what to say, "um a sexy picture?"

"You mean these weren't sexy?" I said somewhat sarcastically. I had honestly thought they were quite sexy.

"Well," she started stringing out the word well, "I wanted to show him a little skin."

"Honey, you're showing him plenty of skin. You're going to get the guy all worked up and no way to do anything about it."

"Well, yeah, but um, he sort of asked me to take some pictures." She said her words coming out slowly.

"And we've given him some."

"No, he wanted some really sexy pictures like," Katie pulled the bra straps of bikini down so the that it left most of her breasts revealed without showing her nipples, "like this."

I gulped and said a feeble, "Oh, okay." The areoles of her breasts puffed out away from the rest of her breast a little. I took several picture of her in various poses of her like that. Then as she moved around Katie took her hands and ran them up the back of her neck pulling her long hair up as she went. I took pictures of her doing this until the film ran out. "If you want more pictures I've got to put a new roll in." Katie just nodded to me and I went and got another roll of film and put it in the camera. "So what now?" I asked.

Katie smiled, reached behind her and unsnapped the bikini top and let it fall to the floor. She looked at me intently. I'm sure she was waiting for my disapproval but it didn't come. What she did see was a shocked look. I'd had treated Katie like she was one of my daughters and had thought of her that way. Katie was one of those girls who I think don't need to wear a bra. Her breasts stood out from her body firmly and taut. I first wanted to just stand there and stare at her beautiful breasts for a while and then I wanted to touch them. That wasn't a thought I felt I should be having so I quickly took a couple of pictures of her and Katie responded by going into her model poses again.

After taking what I thought were more than enough pictures I said to her, "Is that enough?"

"Yeah, I guess," she replied as she fell into a chair. "Could I have something to drink, I'm hot."

"Oh yeah, you certainly are," I responded and then asked, "What would like?"

"Beer?" She replied.

"Don't have any, how's a coke?"

`"Fine."

I went to the kitchen a brought back a couple of cokes. Katie was still in her semi-undressed state when I returned and handed her a coke. I sat in a chair that faced her. Finally I said to her, "Don't you think you should get dressed?"

"I guess," she said and then asked, "Do you still have pictures left on that roll?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, don't you think we should use it up so we can get it developed and I can send those pictures off?"

"Oh yeah I suppose so." I thought I sounded dumb in saying that.

"Great," she said and jumped up from the chair. Katie stood for just a moment when she put her fingers into the bikini bottom and quickly pushed it from her body. Before I could protest she was standing nude in front of me. I think my jaw dropped to the floor and my tongue rolled out when she did this. I was stunned to say the least.

"Katie, I don't think this is appropriate." I said to her in my best stern parent voice.

"Why?" She asked in that teenage defiant sing-song question voice. "Emmy told me how you took her to that nudist place." This statement blew me away. It was true but I didn't think it was something Emily would share with anyone. Obviously I was wrong. Finally she asked, "So are you gonna take some?"

I looked on top of the camera to see how many pictures I could take. I saw there were eleven more and so I started in. Katie had me take a few of her standing and then she flopped down into the chair with her legs slightly spread and then draped one leg over the arm of the chair. I could feel myself shaking as I took the pictures. I could also feel myself become totally hard. I thought it good fortune that my hardon and the last picture seemed to happen at the same time. Relief was just a few steps away.

"Well, that's the last one." I said to her and turned to leave.

"Say Mr. O, looks like you've got a problem." Emily said pointing at my middle. I was standing sideways to her and looked down. Not only was my hardon showing but there was a bit of wetness visible on my pants at the tip of my cock.

"Um, yeah," I stumbled looking for the words.

"So you really think I'm sexy huh?" Katie asked before I could say anything else.

"Well of course I do. What guy wouldn't?"

"Well, I always thought the reason I didn't get more modeling jobs was because I was too ugly."

"Too ugly," I said incredulously. "Katie, you're a very beautiful young lady."

"You think so?"

"Of course I do. I wouldn't say so if I didn't."

Katie threw her arms around me and kissed me and then said, "Thank you, that's so sweet." Then Katie looked down between us and said, "We should do something about that."

"Katie! We can't." I objected.

"Why not, you're single."

"Well yeah, but you're my daughter's best friend and if nothing else I'm like 30 years older than you."

"You're that old?" Katie answered and then realizing what she had just said she followed with, "I don't mean that you're old or anything but um I thought you were like 35 or something."

"Katie, think, Sarah turns 30 next year." Sarah is my eldest daughter. "And I was 25 when she was born so you do the math."

"Oh yeah," she said and then after thinking for a moment said, "but that doesn't matter." It was like she couldn't think of anything else to say in her defense so that came out.

"Well, I still don't think it's right." As the last three words were leaving my lips Katie's hand had gone down between us and light touched the tip of my cock.

"Wow, you're really hard." She exclaimed.

"Well, of course I am. You're a beautiful young lady standing naked before me. It'd be insulting to you if I weren't don't you think?"

Katie didn't respond with words. Instead she looked up into my eyes and then knelt down before me. Before I knew it she unzipped me and pulled my cock out. She tentative stuck her tongue on the tip of it as if to taste it. Then she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and briefly sucked it. "Am I doing it right? I've never done this before." Katie said looking up at me.

"You haven't?" I felt immediately guilty or guiltier than I had felt and then said, "Just suck on it like um a popsicle you know what I mean?"

"I think so," she whispered in response and once again wrapped her lips around my cock. The feeling was incredible. As I looked down at this young naked girl kneeling in front of me I knew I wouldn't' last long.

As she continued to suck me I said to her, "You've never done this to Rick because you're awfully good."

Katie stopped sucking me long enough to say, "He wanted me to but I always resisted. I told him I thought it was gross."

"So why now?" I asked her.

"I dunno know," she said, "it just felt right."

As Katie returned to sucking on my cock I placed my hands gently on her hand following its movement. My hands played in her hair and my eyes went between looking at her lips on my cock and her breasts. As I looked upon her I could feel the cum suddenly swell up in my cock.

"Oh I'm gonna come." I said to her as to warn her that if she wanted to stop this was the time. She didn't and in fact she started to suck on me a little bit harder as if to draw my cum out more quickly. That's all it took and I suddenly exploded into her mouth. As the first shot hit the back of her throat I could hear her gag briefly but she didn't stop. As I continued to come in her mouth she worked at swallowing every last bit. Finally I let go of her head and said, "Oh that felt good." I expected her to stop but she didn't. Finally I said, "You don't have to continue."

Although I hadn't gone limp I wasn't fully erect either. Katie asked, "If I keep doing this won't you get hard again?"

"Yeah why?" I asked.

"Because I want you to fuck me." I had never heard Katie utter a single swear word in her entire life so this one came as a total shock. The bluntness of her desires caught me off guard too. Katie didn't wait for me to say anything as she immediately went back down on my cock. The insanity of the situation turned out to be incredibly erotic and arousing so I was hard again very quickly.

As Katie stood up I said, "You know we probably should go upstairs."

Katie grinned, grabbed my cock and started to move toward the door way without releasing me. "I don't want it going down." She said as she squeezed my cock. When we got to the bedroom Katie let go of me and jumped on the bed. I quickly undressed and lay down next to her and did something we hadn't done to that point. I kissed her. Then I ran my hand over her breasts and down to her pussy. To say she was wet would be a huge understatement. I don't I'd ever felt a woman as wet as she was.

"Has anyone ever gone down on you?" I asked her.

"Yes," she replied shyly. I was surprised by her affirmative answer and by her shyness. I hadn't expected either. I wanted to ask who but decided against it. Then she offered, "It wasn't Rick either. He says he doesn't like doing that."

"Why and who?" I asked.

"He says he doesn't like the smell down there." I thought of how to respond but then Katie said, "It was a girl." Again Katie said this shyly.

I picked up on the reticence of her revelation and said, "Wow, that's hot!"

Then with a bit of excitement in her voice she asked, "Want me to tell you about it?"

"Yes, but not now." I said. I kissed her quickly on her lips and then kissed and sucked her nipples. I had wanted to kiss her more but it still felt a bit funny to me. I found her to be a very animated lover. As I kissed and sucked her nipples she squirmed beneath me and ran her hands through my hair. She was constantly moving. I wanted to taste her pussy so I moved quickly from her breasts to her pussy. When I first tasted her it was a very sexy subtle taste and scent. I lifted my headed momentarily and said, "Your taste is so wonderfully delicate. I love it."

"You do?" She asked in a bit of disbelief.

"Oh yeah!" I said strongly.

I went back to running my tongue up and down her pussy. When I first ran my tongue over her clit I heard her exclaim, "oh!" It was pure joy on her part. I turned my attentions to her clit, running my tongue back and forth over it ever so lightly and then sucking it in and ever so lightly biting it. The first time my teeth touched her clit she said, "oh! Oh!" I loved knowing I was getting to her and quickly. I continued to lick her pussy and suck her clit until she came beneath my touch. Her orgasm was strong, almost violent one might say. He hips thrashed up and down and I followed her all the way never losing touch with her pussy.

As her orgasm started to subside she said, "Oh please fuck me."

"My thought exactly." Then I looked at her in the eyes and said, "Get up."

"What?" She asked a bit confused.

"Get up, I want to try something."

Katie got up and then I sat on the side of the bed. "Now, sit on my lap." I said to her. As she got on my lap I said to her, "Now wrap your legs around me." As she did this I guided my cock into her waiting pussy. The sensation of entering her was amazing.

"Oh my gawd you're in me deep." Katie said in a bit of surprise. It didn't take Katie long to get the idea of riding my cock. As she pumped up and down in front of me I gazed upon the very slight bounce of her breasts. I thought it amazing how little the moved. I was used to women's breasts bouncing as much as they did. We fucked like that for almost five minutes before Katie asked, "Aren't you gonna come?"

"Soon," I said, "but you're not having any problem coming are you? How many times have you come already?" I asked alluding to her numerous and continuous orgasms.

"I lost count."

"Okay, get up and bend over the bed." I said in a bit of a commanding voice.

Katie did as ordered and asked, "Are you gonna fuck me in the ass?"

"No," I answered, "Why, did you want me to?"

"No," she said hesitantly, "I've never done that but you can if you want."

"Not this time honey." I said as I entered her pussy from behind. My cock had lost just a little bit of its hardness in our move so I slowly stroked it in her getting it fully hard again. Then I started banging my cock into her as hard as I could. The sound of my hips banging against her ass was very noticeable.

"Gawd that feels good." Katie said moaning. Then after a short while Katie said at first softly but then increasingly more loudly, "oh yes fuck me." The sound of her young voice saying these words to me did me in and I came about as hard as I think I've ever come.

As we lay together on the bed first catching our breath and then just cooling down Katie said, "I want to do everything with you."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I want you to teach me everything about sex there is. I've only done it a few times and only with Rick so I'm uh," she was looking for the right words.

"We can talk about it okay?" I said to her not certain it was a good idea for us to ever do anything like this again. I was feeling a few pangs of guilt over what we had done but mixed in there were feelings of excitement as well.

espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers