The Predator Becomes The Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Archana, are you agree?" Monoj asked her. Archana looked at him and nodded her head in approval.

"Fine then. Now you get busy where you left, and I'll make some call to arrange the things in way so both of you ladies get happy." Monoj smiled and pulled her face back to rigid cock. Archana parted her lips and took the hard prick back in her mouth. She got busy serving his cock with her mouth and hands, while Monoj called his manager and explained him to arrange cash for Archana in a way that his wife Sima won't have any clue about it. Archana kept sucking his cock, looking at him as he go on instructing his manager.

Archana keep serving his cock with her mouth as Monoj was busy talking on phone. After good few minutes of his conversation, Monoj stopped her and Stood up in front of her. He had ended his phone call and throw the cell on the sofa.

"Ok Archana, I have arranged everything. Now let's go into your bed room to collect my commission." Monoj smiled at her and pull her up on her feet. Archana quietly turned around and walked toward her bed room, followed by Monoj, who was enjoying watching her naked ass from behind. After entering the room, Archana stood near the bed with her head down. She was cursing her own idea of seducing Monoj, which now lead her to be fucked by him on her own marital bed.

Monoj walked in behind her. He again check out her naked body which made his cock tingle. He just couldn't believe his luck that he was about to ravage her beautiful body in her own bed. The thought of fucking her made his stiff cock harder.

Monoj walked up to her and stood behind her. Archana was trembling as she could feel his hot breaths on her back. She felt jolt as he hold her from behind and pulled her naked body into his half naked body. Archana filled his hard prick poking at her back, just above her round ass. Then Monoj drop himself a little, and grinded his cock right between her soft ass cheeks. Archana was thrilled as his hard cock moved between her fluffy cheeks and poking at her little ass hole. Then, Monoj lose his grip on her and pushed her towards the bed.

"Get up and lay on your back." Monoj ordered her. Archana, without saying a word, get on the bed and lay on her back. She looked at him with her corner of the eye, as he was busy removing his remaining clothes. Then Archana looked at his enormous cock, dangling between his legs. Archana compared the two cocks of Monoj and Dinesh in her mind. Definitely, Monoj's cock will beat Dinesh by a good margin.

Suddenly, Archana had a mixed feeling of guilt and excitement both. Guilt, because she was about to be fucked by another man cock's on their marital bed, but exited because of the size of that cock. As she realized the inevitability of the situation, Archana was fascinated at the thought of experiencing the fucking of that huge cock, which was undoubtedly bigger than her husband's cock. Archana was already aroused by the cocksucking act she had done. She felt her pussy twisting and getting wet, anticipating Monoj's huge cock in her. Although her pussy was quite moist by now, but she knew, still it'll be a difficult task to accommodate his huge girth in her petite pussy.

Archana watched Monoj removing his last piece of cloth and approached the bed from her leg side. Monoj climbed on the bed on his knees, hold her legs in his hands and spreads them wide. He looked at her smooth and puffed pussy lips and lowered his head down to her hot cunt and smelled her sex.

A chill ran through her body, as she felt his hot breaths on her pussy. Monoj looked up and saw her round boobs heaving fast, and she was literally shaking with uncontrollable emotions. Monoj could feel her shiver as he put his hands under her thighs to hold her sweet pussy in place for his oral treatment. He moved his mouth closer to her throbbing cunt and inhaled the sweet nectar of her hot pussy.

Archana was trembling and gasping as she could feel his mouth nearing her pussy. She was unable to hide the fact that she was enjoying the situation. Although she had a good sex life with Dinesh, they never did try oral before. And now, she just couldn't control her emotions as she was anticipating Monoj's mouth on her hot pussy. Monoj could also feel her jerk as he put his mouth on her twat and kissed her swollen pussy lips.

"Ooommmhh." Archana couldn't stop the low moan as she was shuddering with the most enthralling feeling of her life. Then, Monoj took out his tongue and gave a long lick on her puffed pussy lips. Archana couldn't utter a sound as she felt like her voice stuck in her throat with the pleasure of his tongue roaming all over her pussy. Then he brought his one hand to her pussy and parted her pussy lips, put his tongue in her wet hole and began to tongue fuck her pussy. Archana was twisting and moaning as he kept on fucking her with his tongue, while his fingers play with her clit. She closed her eyes and was heaving her pussy up to get his tongue more into her wet slit.

"Ooommmhhh, uuuhhh, aauugghhh." Archana was moaning and writhing her body as she was captivated by Mono's tongue fucking of her pussy. A sweet and ravishing feel spread across her body as Monoj kept on pushing his tongue into her wet hole while his fingers were busy fondling her clit.

"Ooohhh, ooommhh, uuuhhh." Archana was so enthralled by Monoj's pussy eating that she lost all her sense of time and gravity of the situation she was getting into. In the heat of her delight, she forgot that it was her friend's husband, who was naked on top of her, eating her pussy on her own bed. She also forgot the fact that she was cheating her husband, that also in their marital bed. She just closed her eyes and started to enjoy the most thrilling experience of her life.

And then, when she was nearing her orgasm, suddenly Monoj stopped his oral treatment and got up. Archana opened her eyes as he moved a bit forward, and pulled her small frame toward him. Archana's heart was beating fast, as she helplessly watched him pushing her legs further up towards her chest, making her pussy rise up, all wet and swelling with excitements.

Suddenly, Archana came back to reality. This is it. Now it's time to totally submit herself to him. Archana looked at him as he positioned himself between her legs, with his massive tool, hovering right above her hot wet pussy. Archana felt an electric jolt, as the rock hard cock head touched her moist pussy lips. She was trembling with both fear and excitement, as Monoj lined himself up for pushing his mammoth organ in her wet slit.

Monoj, hold her legs high, bucked his pelvis and tried to push the big head between her wet pussy lips to find the opening of her love tunnel. Although her pussy was quite wet and sloppy from his oral ministration, the bulbous head, which proved to be a bit big for her small pussy, slipped and missed his target. Monoj again aligned the thick shaft on her pussy and pushed hard at it, but the thick cock head kept slipping away, failing his attempts to push his tool into her hot pussy. Monoj hold her legs firmly, grinded his groin to lodge his big round head at her wet pussy hole, but didn't succeeded at all.

"Archana, get hold of my friend and guide him to your love nest." Finally, Monoj commanded her, holding her legs firmly in his hands. Archana, knowing that she didn't have any other option, took a deep breath and grabbed his big hard cock shaft with her both hands. Monoj was looking at her tense eyes, as she placed the big round cockhead at the moist opening of her love hole between her wet pussy lips. Archana's heart was pounding fast, as Monoj rotated his crotch to lodge the thick cockhead firmly at her wet and tight opening. Archana was shuddering as she felt his thick cockhead parted her wet pussy lips and probing at her tight opening. When he had the mushroom shaped head jammed at her moist opening, Monoj looked into her eyes, filled with fear. Then he clinched his teethes and thrust his pelvis hard, pushing the big round head into her wet tight pussy.

"Aaauuunnnggghhhh." Archana cried out loud, as the thick cock head stretched her pussy opening and entered into her warm hole. Archana felt a sharp pain shoot through her body, as his thick tool spreads her pussy wall and began its journey into the depth of her warm moist love tunnel. Although, she was married and gave birth a child, still she found his cock quite bigger for her pussy. Archana kept on screaming and quivering under him, as with short and steady thrust, Monoj kept on pushing his huge dick into her tight sheath.

"Aaannhhh, uuuhhh, uuuunnnhhh." Archana was squirming and gasping with pain, as Monoj keep shoving his cock deeper and deeper into her tight pussy, until his cockhead touched her cervix, and his balls were resting on her ass. Then Monoj stopped his push and just kept it like that for few time. He was quite enjoying the tight but velvety grip of her pussy on his thick cock. Archana was looking at him with her mouth and eyes open wide, surprised by his cock's ability to reach so deep in her pussy. Dinesh also had a fair sized cock, but he never had gone so deep in her. Monoj had invaded her deepest and still untouched territory, which made her a bit thrilled too. For the first time in her life, she felt like completely filled. She was in pain but also feeling some unfamiliar pleasure, growing deep within her.

Monoj looked into her eyes and smiled at her. He could see the sense of disbelief and growing excitement in her expression. Then he slowly started to withdraw his cock from her tight pussy. He pulled out the thick cock meat, till only the head remained in her. Then, with a hard push, he shoved the entire cock back into her tight pussy in one thrust.

"Aaaannnhhhh." Archana screamed loud as the huge dick made its way in stretching her petite pussy real wide. Monoj shoved his cock deep, hitting her cervix, and then pulled out again. Slowly, he settled into a rhythm of fucking her tight twat with long and steady strokes. Archana clinched the bed shit and was screaming and moaning, as his thick cock was ramming her moist and hot cunt.

"Aaannhh, aannhhh, uunnhh, uunnhh." Archana was gasping and panting, as Monoj kept fucking her tight pussy with his thick cock. Slowly, Archana's pussy got used to his girth, and she started to enjoy the fucking of her life. After the initial discomfort gone, Archana felt a sweet pain spread across her body as Monoj kept on fucking her in that slow rhythm. Although it was not consensual sex, rather she was forced into it; Archana could not stop herself from admitting the fact that Monoj was giving her the most pleasurable fucking of her life. Archana's screams were now become low moans, as she involuntarily bucked up her hips to take more of his hard cock meat into her moist warm pussy.

Monoj also felt the change. He took his hands from her legs and moved them under her shoulder, holding her face in his hands. Then he lay flat on top of her, moved his face closer to her and kissed her soft lips. Archana also responded him with her lips, as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Then Monoj moved his hands down to her ass. He hold her big round ass cheeks in his hands and pulled them toward him. Then he started to increase his pace, and soon was fucking her with abandon speed.

"Aaahhh, aaahhhh, uuuhhh." Archana was shouting again, as Monoj's thick cock kept on pounding her tight cunt like a piston. Monoj hold her ass real tight as he was shoving his entire length in one hard fast stoke. His cock head was hitting her cervix consistently, which runs a shudder through her whole body. The friction of his thick cock on her tight pussy and the head thudding at her cervix made Archana quite hot. She felt her pussy getting more and more wet, as she was nearing the orgasm of her life. Then Monoj put his one finger between her ass cheeks, and probed her puckered hole with it. That triggered the excitement in her and she started to have the most shuttering orgasm of her life.

"Ooooohhhh, uuuummmhhhh." Archana was moaning as wave after wave of her orgasm hit her. She grabbed his ass and pulled him down on her and bucked her hips as her whole body was shaking and tottering at her most intense orgasm.

Monoj also felt her coming, as he could feel her pussy muscles pulsating and contracting around his cock shaft. He hold her ass tight and began to pound her pussy real fast. Archana spreads her legs further and raised her ass to let him fuck her pussy with his big tool relentlessly. He was pushing his entire length in one hard stroke into her petite pussy and his balls were bouncing on her ass.

"Auuunngghh, aauunnhhh, aauunnngghhh." Archana was now shouting like a bitch on fire. She was really stunned by Monoj's strength of fucking her so long. In fact, she was so aroused by his hard and fast fucking that, she was nearing into her second orgasm on the trot.

Monoj could also feel her nearing her orgasm. The pleasure and feeling of fucking his long desired women and making her happy had exhilarated his arousal too. He looked into her eyes and increased his speed and soon he also began coming.

"Aaanngggghhh, yes." Monoj grunted, as he pushed his cock ball deep in her pussy, and started to shoot his hot sperm in her pussy. Archana could feel his thick monster twisting and writhing in her tight pussy, as he kept shooting, spurt after spurt of his hot seeds into her. The feel of his hot semen in her pussy triggered the second orgasm in her. Monoj kept his dick buried deep in her, until he spent last drop of his seeds, and then collapsed on top of her. They both were panting and gasping and just lay there like that for few times, until their orgasm subside.

Then Monoj pulled out his limp dick, all shinning with their juices, and get off from the bed. He walked up to the cupboard near the bed, opened the door and took out a towel from it. Archana was looking at him as he was busy cleaning his cock with the towel. After wiping his cock clean, Monoj looked at her and smiled.

"Ok Archana, now get up and bring the paper to sign. And don't forget about my friend ever." Monoj asked her, holding his cock in his hand. Archana looked at his enormous cock and thought, "How can I forget the tool, which has the power to change the course of my future."

...