The Predator Ch. 01

Story Info
Donna Wells is blackmailed into sex by her boss.
2.5k words
3.76
83.6k
14
0

Part 1 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County VI

The Predator

By D.C. Roi

Chapter one

Jennifer McIntyre rode up to the barn and swung down gracefully from Bosco, the roan stallion she'd raised from a colt. Taking the reins in her hand, she led the tall roan into the barn, then she stripped the saddle and bridle from the horse.

"There you go, boy," she said. "You know what to do next."

Bosco shook his magnificent head then he walked slowly down the barn's center aisle. When he reached his stall, he pushed the door open with his nose and walked inside the stall.

After she put the saddle and bridle in the tack room, Jennifer followed the horse into the stall, grabbed some sacking, and rubbed him down to get the sweat from their hard ride off his body.

While Jennifer wiped him off, the horse munched on some oats in the manger along one wall of the stall, then he drank noisily from the automatic watering trough.

"You like this, don't you, boy?" Jennifer asked. She grabbed a currycomb and began brushing the horse.

Bosco's head moved up and down and he whinnied softly, as if he had understood her question and was responding to it.

Mel Ott, the head stable hand on the farm, watched the Jennifer as she rode up, then walked into the barn, and felt his groin tighten.

Jennifer was a beautiful woman. That she had a finely formed bottom and shapely legs was quite obvious because of the snug jeans she was wearing. Her equally well-shaped upper half was covered by a white T-shirt and paisley satin vest. Her sandy brown hair, which was naturally curly and dangled almost to her bottom, was gathered and held in a long pony tail by a couple of ruffled elastic bands. Her attractive face was flushed from exposure to the cool fall air during her ride.

Mel walked into the barn and pretended to be sweeping, but he was actually leering at Jennifer, who continued to curry Bosco, oblivious to either Mel's presence or his lustful gaze.

Mel reached down and cupped his swelling cock in his hands. "Fucking stuck-up rich bitch," he thought. "I bet she wouldn't mind getting a little of this. Probably wouldn't admit she wants it, though."

Although he'd worked at Jennifer's farm for about a year, Mel didn't much like his female employer who, he had managed to convince himself, treated him like shit.

Mel's perception of his situation was way off. Despite the fact that his pay was better than it had been at the last farm he worked at, and that Jennifer treated him very nicely, Mel talked himself into believing that Jennifer was a snooty bitch, mainly because she had money and class, things he didn't have and never would.

Jennifer finished currying Bosco, put some oats and molasses in the manger for him then she put her arms around the horse's neck and hugged him. "See you later, boy," she said. "I have to go in, get a bath, and get changed. I've got a date tonight."

She released Bosco and turned to leave the stall. As she walked away from the horse, he put his head down and nudged her bottom, as if pushing her.

Jennifer giggled. "I know, boy, you probably think it's about time I have a date, don't you?" she said. "Maybe you're right."

She continued toward the open barn door and as she did she reached up pulled the bands that had gathered hair off, loosing her hair and letting it fall free around her head and shoulders. She shook her head to loosen the hair even more. It was an unconscious gesture, not meant to be seductive, but that's not the way Mel interpreted it.

"Damn!" he thought, as his attractive employer walked out of the barn, loosening her hair and shaking her head. "That fucking rich bitch really is a cock-teaser. One of these days..."

The sound of a tractor motor interrupted his thoughts. Donna Wells, a young girl Jennifer hired to help Mel, drove the tractor, pulling a trailer carrying hay bales, into the barn. She and Mel were supposed to replace the hay in the horse stalls with clean hay.

Mel looked at the young woman on the tractor and a feral smile formed on his lips. If he couldn't have the rich bitch, this one wouldn't so be bad. It was about time she learned who was boss, anyhow. He'd discovered some things about her that would pretty much insure she'd do whatever he wanted her to.

Donna shut the tractor off and jumped down. "Hi, Mel," she said. "Ready to clean out the stalls?"

"Got some stuff needs to be done in the trailer, first," Mel replied, studying the girl. She was slim, almost skinny, and wore her blonde hair cut very short. She was wearing a pink T-shirt with the name of some rock group on it and her petite breasts made tiny bumps in the front of the shirt. The snug cut-off jeans she had on showed that, though slim, her body was rounded in all the right places.

"She'll do," Mel thought, grinning, "if I can't have that rich bitch right now, at least I can have fun with this one."

"What do we need to do in the trailer?" Donna asked, starting toward the end of the barn where the big horse trailer they used to carry horses to shows was kept. "I didn't think we had any shows coming up."

"I'll show you in a second," Mel said. He put down his rake and started after the Donna. "Her ass moves pretty nice when she walks," he thought. "It'll be moving even nicer in a few minutes." Anticipation of what he was about to do made his cock swell even more.

Donna stood next to the trailer, watching Mel approach.

"In front," he said.

The front third of the trailer was made up like a camper. It had a small kitchenette and sleeping area, and allowed Jennifer to stay near her horses when she was participating in horse shows.

Donna walked to the front of the trailer, opened the door, and stepped up inside. Mel followed, closing the door behind him and locking it quietly.

Donna stood there, looking at Mel. She didn't find him in the least attractive, and she didn't think he was very nice, either. He was fat, had a two-day growth of beard, was dirty, and smelled like sweat. She loved working on the farm and adored Jennifer, but having to work with Mel was one of the drawbacks of her job.

"What...what do we need to do in here, Mel?" she asked.

"What do you think?" Mel said, leering at her.

Donna realized what Mel was thinking and was filled with shock and fear. "N...no!" she gasped. "No way, Mel!"

"Oh, yeah, babe," Mel replied, grinning cruelly. "Don't give me that no way shit! You're gonna do exactly what I want. Otherwise..." He held up a marijuana cigarette. "Otherwise I tell your probation officer what I found in your jacket."

"I...I...that wasn't in my jacket," the girl replied. "I..."

Mel grinned. "It don't matter," he told her. "Who do you think your P.O. is gonna believe, me or you? Especially seeing as how you're on probation for possession of marijuana in the first place."

Donna stood there trembling. She didn't know how Mel found out she was on probation, but he had, and now he was using that knowledge to place her under his power. What a mess her life was! How was she ever going to get out of this?

Mel walked to the bed and sat down on it, a cruel smile on his face. Donna hugged herself and could feel herself trembling, both in frustration and anger.

Mel smirked at her. "Ready to make me feel good, babe?" he asked.

Donna didn't respond. She felt dirty under the man's lewd gaze.

"We're wasting time," Mel said, and stood up. "Come on, babe, get naked for me. I wanna see what you look like with your clothes off."

Her hands shaking, Donna followed Mel's orders. She felt she had no other choice. If Mel told her P.O. she had pot, the P.O., who was a real hard-ass, would probably bust her and send her to jail. She could see Mel watching eagerly as she stripped her clothes off. At last, naked, she stood in front of him.

"Hey, for a skinny chick, you ain't that bad. You got a pretty good body," Mel said.

Donna had never felt more degraded in her life.

"Come here," Mel said, gesturing to her.

Donna walked toward him hesitantly. When she was close enough, Mel seized her breasts.

"You know, you got nice tits," Mel said as he mauled them. His touch showed not a trace of tenderness. "Even if they are kinda small. I always liked broads with big tits, but I gotta admit, yours sure as hell ain't bad, not bad at all!"

In spite of her hatred of the man touching her, Donna felt her nipples grow hard under his crude caresses. She had no idea why his crude, painful manipulations were having that effect, but they were!

Abruptly, Mel jammed his hand between her legs and jabbed a finger into her unlubricated vagina. His action was painful and Donna gasped.

"Like that, huh?" Mel said, misinterpreting the girl's reaction. "When I'm done with you, you ain't gonna never forget me."

"That's the truth!" Donna thought as Mel stirred his finger around in her pussy. He began actively finger fucking her and waves of pain swept over her.

After a bit, Mel pulled his finger out and stepped away from her. "Get on the bed," he ordered.

Donna did as she was told. She watched, her insides churning, as Mel opened his pants. Then, holding his erection in his hand and stroking it, he walked to the bed, climbed on, and laid on top of her, his legs between hers.

"You're really gonna like this, babe," Mel said. Without warning, he plunged his erection into Donna.

Mel's precipitate invasion caused Donna still more pain and, as he plunged his cock in and out, she desperately tried to make the pain go away, but she couldn't.

Mel continued jamming his penis into the girl. He felt his balls slapped her ass as he plowed roughly into her.

"Yeah!" he cried. "Yeah, that's it, babe! You like this, doncha! Damn! You sure got a tight pussy!"

Donna bit her lip to stifle moans of pain that threatened to come out. She didn't want to give Mel the satisfaction of showing any response to his use of her.

"Here it comes, babe!" he moaned, "I'm gonna come! You're gonna get a big load!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!! Yeah!!!!"

Donna felt Mel's hot juices pour into her, bathing her vagina with stickiness and heat. "Nooooo!!!" she thought, biting harder on her lip, tears filling her eyes. Mel's powerful thrusts slammed her body against the bed as he came.

Finished, Mel rolled off Donna and sat with his legs dangling over the edge of the bed. "See," he said, "I bet you never had nothin' like that before."

Donna laid there, eyes closed, tears rolling down her cheeks. Finally, she managed to speak. "You...you...got what you wanted, Mel," she stammered "Can...can I go, now?"

"Come on, now, babe! You can't mean that," Mel replied coldly. "We ain't done. No way! I plan to turn you every which way but loose. When I'm done with you, you're gonna be beggin' me to stay."

Donna wanted to cry. She couldn't imagine what else he could want, or how she'd endure it.

"Seeing as how you're so hot for my cock," Mel said, "how about sucking it?"

Donna, hating herself, slid off the bed, knelt in front of him and took his semi-erect penis in her soft hand. As she held the floppy, fleshy tube, which was sticky with his spend, it began to swell and stiffen.

"Yeah, babe!" Mel groaned. "That's it! Suck it!"

Donna knew she had no choice. She sighed softly then she took the swelling cock in her mouth and began to move her head, letting her lips slide up and down over the hardening shaft. She cupped Mel's dangling balls and began rolling them in her hand. She wanted to make him come quickly, to get this over with as soon as possible.

"Yeah! Damn, babe, you really give great head!" Mel yelled as Donna worked her lips up and down on him, faster and faster.

Soon Donna felt Mel's cock began to twitch and throb. Squeezing his balls, she sucked harder.

"Yeah!!! Yeahhh!!!" Mel groaned. "Suck it, babe!!! Here it comes!!!"

Then the man's hot, sticky goo shot into Donna's mouth. Not wanting to swallow it, she let it dribble down her chin, fighting back the urge to vomit.

When Mel fell back on the bed, Donna spit out the sticky fluids that remained in her mouth. Maybe now he'd let her leave.

Mel sat up. "That was great, babe!" he exclaimed. "You give great head!"

Donna started to stand up. Mel put a hand on her shoulder, stopping her. "Stay on your knees, babe. I like the way you look on your knees."

He got off the bed and knelt on the floor behind her. His hands moved over her ass and between her legs. Once more, his fingers skewered into her. This time, mercifully, Donna felt nothing but revulsion. Mel added a second finger to those probing inside her, then a third.

"Hurts!" she protested as he jammed his fingers into her roughly. Then his other hand reached under her and began tugging on her nipples.

"Yeah, baby," Mel said, "You're gonna really love what I'm gonna do now!" He jammed his cock into her, surprising her. Donna couldn't believe he was hard again.

"See?" Mel grunted. "You like it, doncha?" He plunged into her, his hands mauling her breasts painfully, his thighs slapping against her ass so hard he almost knocked her flat on the floor of the trailer.

The painful grip on Donna's breasts and powerful thrusts of Mel's body against hers continued until, at last, he moaned and ejaculated then he pulled out of her.

"Wasn't that good, babe?" Mel said, his voice cruel. "We're gonna do this again, ain't we?"

Donna sank flat on the floor and didn't respond.

Mel prodded her with his foot. "We will do this again, won't we?" he asked again.

"Y...yes," Donna replied softly. What choice did she have?

"Good. Be best for you if you understand that," Mel said. "You do understand, don't you, babe?"

Donna nodded. It looked as if she had been trapped into being his sex slave. She had to do what he said, any time he told her to, or he'd send her to jail.

"See ya tomorrow, babe," Mel said. "By the way, you better get that hay taken care of before you leave."

Donna heard the door close and looked around. Mel was gone. She pushed herself up off the floor and stumbled to the bed. After a few minutes, she pulled her clothes back on, left the trailer and, despite feeling worse than she'd ever felt in her life, she finished her work. As she cleaned out the old hay and replaced it with new, tears rolled down her cheeks. She wasn't sure she'd ever feel clean again.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers