The Predator Ch. 02

Story Info
Jennifer Winslow remembers her husband's cheating.
2.8k words
4.24
38.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Jennifer stood in her shower, letting the stinging spray of hot water pelt down on her. She didn't really want to go to the fund-raiser tonight, but she didn't have much choice. The soiree was being given to raise money for The Cartwright Foundation, the one charity her father had always been extremely ardent in supporting. Since she was an only child, Jennifer was an honorary lifetime member of the charity's board of directors.

Thoughts of attending the fund-raiser, unfortunately, brought back memories of the night a few years earlier, when attending the fund-raiser administered the coup de grâce to her foundering marriage.

Months before the party, Jennifer had become aware there were problems in her marriage to Jonathan McIntyre, but at the time, she had no idea how severe those problems were.

She and Jonathan had been "an item" since they were toddlers. Her ex-husband's father, Seamus McIntyre was a close business associate of her father, and owned a farm not far from the one Jennifer's parents owned in the rolling hill country just outside Jamestown.

By the time both Jennifer and Jonathan were teenagers, it only seemed natural that they date each other. Then they went to the same college. After college, as much because their parents expected it, and because they were comfortable together, she and Jonathan got married.

Everybody said they were such a "cute couple," the ideal pair. They had money, both of them were very good-looking, and their future together seemed assured. At least that's what it looked like on the surface.

Two years into the marriage, after Jennifer's parents died in a plane crash, Jennifer opted to run her father's business herself, but Jonathan wasn't interested in horses, so she had to do it without much input or support from her husband. As time went on, she began to notice that Jonathan was growing more and more distant.

Then came the fateful night of the fund-raiser, which was held annually at the Cartwright mansion, an historic old home that once belonged to one of Jamestown's founders, and had been turned into a museum by the Jamestown Historical Society.

Mason Cartwright the last survivor of the family who built the mansion, endowed the foundation bearing his name. He started the annual fund-raisers when he was still alive and his will specified that the mansion must to be used annually for the fund-raising event after his death.

Most years, the organizing committee spared no expense to make the home appear like it had when the Cartwrights were living there. Jennifer thought about what happened the last time she went to the fund-raiser...

**********

After a delicious filet mignon dinner, Jennifer mingled, chatting with people she usually saw only once a year. A small orchestra began playing in the mansion's ballroom. Jennifer was looking for Jonathan, hoping they'd get an opportunity to dance. She had actually been looking forward to a romantic evening with her husband, hoping against hope that it might help stave off the separation she had begun to feel might be inevitable.

Then she spotted Jonathan, across the ballroom, having what looked like an intense discussion with Melissa Delahanty, the young wife of one of the senior partners in his law firm. Jennifer, noting how involved they seemed to be with each other, felt a twinge of jealousy and started across the ballroom toward them.

Before she got very far, a feminine voice said, "Jennifer!" Jennifer turned to see one of the hostesses, Muriel Carson, approaching her. "How are you, my dear?" Mrs. Carson exclaimed. "It's been ages since I've seen you! You know, we really should get together more than once a year. Come, we simply have to talk! You need to tell me everything that's going on out at the farm."

The older woman took Jennifer's arm and led her off.

Meanwhile, her husband's conversation with Melissa Delahanty continued.

"I thought you said you were going to call me, Jonathan," Melissa said, her voice sharp. She was a few years younger than Jonathan, pale-skinned, with a slim, girlish body. Her flaming red hair straight cascaded down her back, and reached almost to her well-formed buttocks. Her wide green eyes were set in a beautiful face that was sprinkled just enough freckles to make it interesting. Tonight, Melissa wore a clinging white dress that left no doubt as to the quality of her figure.

"Melissa, I really have been meaning to call you," Jonathan said. "It's just that I've been out of town. You should know that, I'm sure Benson's told you how busy we've been. You know how much I want to get together with you again."

"When, Jonathan?" she whispered. "I want that big cock of yours so bad I can taste it!" She moved closer to him and her body brushed against his.

Jonathan felt Melissa's actions rousing him the way her brazen actions and speech always did. "Well..." he replied, his insides roiling. "I..." It drove him crazy when Melissa talked dirty. Then he had an idea. He grinned. "You know, Melissa, I've been told there are twenty-two bedrooms in this place."

"Really?" Melissa replied. She immediately what knew he was suggesting and was thrilled. "You think you could show me some of them?"

Jonathan grinned and said, "I'd like to show you one, anyhow." He took her arm and they walked out of the ballroom. They went up the ornate staircase located in the main foyer, then proceeded down the darkened upstairs hallway.

At mid-point in the hallway, Jonathan checked one of the doors. It was unlocked. He opened it, grabbed Melissa, and pulled her into the room.

He closed the door behind them and they immediately came into each other's arms. Their lips joined and their tongues lashed deeply into open mouths. Smoldering embers passion that were rapidly stoked into free-burning fires of need.

Jonathan pulled back, panting. "Isn't Benson going to wonder where you've gotten to?" he asked Melissa, gasping a little. His hands roamed over her body, caressing her through her silky dress.

Melissa shook her head. "As long as there's plenty to drink and he has all of his golfing buddies to talk to, he wouldn't miss the end of the world," she replied. She pressed her body tighter against Jonathan's and rotated her hips against his middle. "What about Jennifer? Won't she miss you?"

"I saw her talking with Mrs. Carson," Jonathan said. "That should keep her busy for an hour or so."

He bent and began kissing Melissa's neck and shoulders and felt her shudder with delight. He moved toward the bed, bringing her with him then he slid his hands up her arms and undid the string-like strap around her neck that held up the top of her dress. He peeled the top down, baring her pointy, petite breasts. Down over her chest he kissed, suckling her nipples until they were as hard as steel.

He loved Melissa's breasts. Even though they were small, they were incredibly sensitive, and when she was turned on, even the rosy areolas around the tips swelled. Voraciously, he attacked the pale cones of flesh and their swollen ruddy tips.

"Uhhhhhhhh!!!!" Melissa gasped. "Oh, Jonathan! I need you so desperately!! Nobody knows how to love me the way you do!"

Jonathan peeled her dress down over her slim hips and was delighted to discover she wore absolutely nothing under it. "Holy shit, Melissa!" he exclaimed. "You aren't wearing any underwear!"

"Underwear would have left panty lines," Melissa replied. "Besides, I knew you'd be here and I thought you might like it if there wasn't anything to get in your way if we managed to get together." She smiled at him. Her hands went to his tie and started to undo it while his hands continued to roam over her smooth, creamy flesh. It wasn't long before they both were naked.

Jonathan's engorged cock stood out in front of him, a throbbing, veined fleshy lance. Melissa wrapped her warm hand around it and began stroking him.

"Ohhh, baby!!!" Jonathan groaned. "Do you have any idea how much I've missed that?"

"Probably as much as I've missed doing it," Melissa replied.

She shoved Jonathan gently and he fell back onto the bed, then she climbed on the bed beside him and leaned over him, letting the flaming mass of her long silken hair cascade over him. She began to move her head, trailing the scarlet strands up and down over his body.

"Oh, Lord, Melissa!!!" Jonathan groaned. When Melissa did that with her hair it always drove him wild, and this time was no different!

Melissa knew what a powerful effect what she was doing with her hair always had on Jonathan, and continued to drag her hair over his body, focusing her caresses on his swollen, throbbing pole.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Jonathan moaned. He was so aroused he was no longer able to remain still.

"You really do like that, don't you, stud?" Melissa murmured. Then her lips enveloped his swollen cock. Up and down her head moved, leaving his cock slick with her saliva.

Jonathan was panting with need. Melissa always had this effect on him. She turned him on more than any woman he'd ever known! "Good God, Melissa, I'm going to come!!!" he moaned, his back aching, thrusting his cock deeper into the redhead's mouth. "Oh, sweet Jesus!!! I have to come!!!!"

Melissa, hearing Jonathan's groans of delight, gripped his balls tighter and moved her head up and down faster and faster.

Jonathan couldn't stand it any longer. "Unnnnnnnhhhhhh!!!! Unnnnnnnnnhhhhhhh!!!" he groaned when his juices began jetting out of his pulsing cock into Melissa's mouth.

Melissa kept sucking him until he had nothing more to give her, then she stretched out next to him on the bed.

"Come here!" Jonathan exclaimed. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her, as she molded her warm body to his.

Melissa avidly returned the kiss and her legs wrapped around him. She rocked her hips and her wet gash slid up and down against his leg.

Jonathan rolled over and began exploring Melissa's slim body with his lips and tongue. He worked over her swollen nipples with his lips while his hands moved over other parts of her. His lips then moved slowly down across her chest and over her flat, trembling belly.

When Jonathan saw Melissa's middle he became inflamed even more. She had shaved her pubic hair into a heart shape! And for some reason, that drove him wild. He slid his head between her legs and clamped his mouth against her.

"Yeaahhhhhhhh!!!!" Melissa cried when Jonathan began lashing her swampy opening with his tongue. "Yesssss!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, shit!!! Eat meeeeeee!!! Eat meeeee!!! Gawwwwwwddddd!!! I'm comming!!! Oh, baby!!! I'm...I'm...I'm...Oh, shit, I'm commmmmminnnnnngggggggg!!!!"

Melissa's quivering legs held Jonathan's head in a silken vise and her hips rose and fell wildly as his tongue lashed her pussy. Spasm after spasm of ecstasy wracked her nubile body.

Downstairs, Jennifer finally managed to duck out of her conversation with Mrs. Carson. She still wanted to find Jonathan and see if they could get in a dance or two. She looked all over, but couldn't find her husband anywhere.

"Have you seen Jonathan?" she asked Milton Selzer, another member of the board of directors.

"I'm not sure, Jennifer, but I think I saw him going upstairs a while ago," Milton replied.

Jennifer wasn't sure what her husband would be doing upstairs in the mansion, since nothing related to the party was going on up there, but she thanked Milton, walked to the large entry hall, them went up the stairs.

When she reached the top of the stairs, she wasn't sure where to go in the vast old home, so she started down the hall. When she was about halfway down the spooky, shadowy hallway, she was startled to hear what sounded like moans coming from behind one of the closed doors.

Melissa was sure the Cartwright Mansion wasn't haunted, and didn't believe in ghosts. Anyhow, those sounded like human moans, not ghostly ones. She wanted to find out what was going on, so she quietly opened the door. What she saw shocked her even more than if it had been a ghost.

Melissa Delahanty, naked, was on the bed in the room, sucking a man's cock! Jennifer knew it wasn't Melissa's husband, she'd just seen Edward Delahanty downstairs, talking with some of his friends.

Jennifer stared, wide-eyed, and watched the slim redhead climb atop her lover and impaled herself on his throbbing cock.

Jonathan and Melissa had absolutely no idea they were under observation. Neither of them was ready to quit after they finished their first session of lovemaking, so Melissa used her hair and luscious mouth to make Jonathan steel-hard once more, then she mounted him.

"Yeah!" Jonathan moaned. "Fuck me, baby!! You're incredible!!! Move that tight little ass of yours!"

As Jennifer watched, her heart pounding, Melissa went crazy on top of the man she had impaled herself on. Her hips seemed to be moving in six directions at once. Jennifer had never seen anything like it. The lithe redhead was moving so wildly it looked as if she might tear her lover's cock off! The man grabbed for Melissa's breasts.

"I'm commmmminnnnnnnggggggggg!!!! Oh, baby, I'm commmminnnnnnngggggggggg!!!!!" Melissa announced loudly, when another orgasm shook her slim frame. "Fuck meeeeeee!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!"

"Unnnnnnnhhhhhhh!!!! Unnnnnnnhhhhhhhh!!!!" Jennifer heard the man's impassioned groans when he, too, came, and then she recognized his voice.

"It's...it's Jonathan!" Jennifer realized. "Melissa's making love with my husband!"

Jennifer turned and, as tears filled her eyes, she staggered down the hall toward the stairs. Jonathan was cheating on her! With Melissa Delahanty! That was why he had become so distant! On wobbly legs, clutching the banister, she made her way down the stairs to the first floor. She made her way to the ladies room and, after she managed to get herself under control, she applied cold compresses to her face to reduce the puffiness under her eyes her sobbing caused.

While Jennifer was in the bathroom, Jonathan and Melissa finished their tryst and returned to the party. They separated and Jonathan began looking for his wife. Eventually, he bumped into her, shortly after she'd come out of the bathroom.

"Are you all right, Jennifer?" he asked. "You look a little pale."

"I'm fine, Jonathan," Jennifer replied softly. "Will...will you take me home, please, Jonathan? I...I'm not feeling too well."

"Sure," Jonathan said. "I was just thinking about leaving, anyhow. I don't have a very high tolerance for stuffy people, and it was reached about an hour ago."

He got Jennifer's coat, they said their "Good-bye's" and left. In the car on the way home, Jennifer sat silently against the door, but Jonathan didn't even seem to be aware of the strained silence between them.

In fact, he was remembering recalling his wild romp with Melissa. He felt himself getting hard again, just from the memory. "That Melissa, she's really something!" he thought.

When they arrived at their house, Jennifer headed up the stairs toward their bedroom without saying a word to Jonathan. She wasn't sure what to do. She did know, however, that she didn't feel up to confronting Jonathan with what she'd seen, not tonight.

Jonathan followed his wife as far as the foot of the stairs. "Are you OK, Jen?" he asked. "Look, honey, I really should go back to the office for a little while. I have some briefs I have go get finished."

"I...I'm fine, Jonathan. I...I just need to get some sleep," Jennifer replied.

"Look, I hope you don't mind," Jonathan said. "You sure you're OK?"

"I'm fine." Jennifer replied. She didn't care if he stayed at the office all night. After what she'd seen she never wanted to be in the same bed with him again. "How does he do it?" Jennifer wondered. "He was making love with Melissa less than an hour ago, and now he's acting as if nothing's happened!"

"I'll try not to be too late," Jonathan yelled. Then he turned and went out the door.

Jennifer got undressed, showered, then slid into bed. She tossed fitfully for a while, unable to sleep, her emotions a jumble. She was angry with Jonathan and she was angry with herself. But, she decided, she wasn't going to put up with his cheating any longer. As far as she was concerned, their marriage was over.

Jennifer filed for divorce two days after the party, and Jonathan, after he heard what she'd be saying in court, acceded to the divorce with little fuss. For him, preserving the sanctity of his family name meant just about everything.

Jennifer began her new single life determined to remain careful, to never let a man get close to her and hurt her again the way Jonathan had.

**********

That was four years ago. Since her divorce, she had immersed herself in running the farm, and she hadn't dated since her divorce.

Tonight that was going to change. She had a date - sort of - with William P. Atherton, III, the scion of another of the wealthy families in town.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers