The Predator Ch. 04

Story Info
He continues his torment.
1.6k words
4.43
41.8k
15

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spyce
spyce
56 Followers

She stood stock still, her blouse hanging open to her waist, her tits bared, and nipples hard while she waited for him to return. She listened for the distinct sound of his boots and then the crash of the door as he kicked it shut, announcing his arrival.

He stepped up behind her, lifting her hair and bucking a thin leather collar on her neck, the sound of the paddle lock clicking shut was like thunder in her ears.

"This is just a little something that will remind you of who you belong to, my sweet little slut" he whispered in her ear; his hands sliding her shirt over her shoulders and down her back as he undressed her.

"Take off your skirt for me, slut" he whispered, his fingers again finding her nipples and slowly rolling them.

She arched her back as he manipulated her titties, rolling and pinching her nipples. The pressure increasing as she hadn't made a move yet to remove her skirt.

"Now, slut" he demanded, increasing the pressure as he pinched her nipples.

Moaning softly as he mauled her tits, her hands started to unbutton the skirt, pulling the zipper slide down and letting it drop to the floor.

"Mmmm, that's my good little slut" he praised, easing up only slightly on her nipples.

"Are you going to be a good girl for Daddy?" he whispered against her ear.

"Yes, Daddy", she gasped softly as he continued to manipulate her nipples.

"Turn around and put your hands behind your head, interlacing your fingers" he commanded.

Slowly she turned around, kicking the skirt to the side; her hands interlaced behind her head, this position making her tits stand out.

He circled around her, touching and probing here and there...knowing that this form of inspection was both humiliating and exciting to the girl.

"Spread your legs wider slut" he commanded, kicking her legs apart.

"Do you like this, my slut..." he whispered against her ear as he tugged on a hard nipple...knowing the answer before she would admit to it.

"No Daddy" she whispered, even as she spoke the words she knew it was a lie.

"No? You don't like this, my slut? I don't believe you....your body is telling me the truth...I think you love this...love the humiliation, love being in this vulnerable position, where anyone could walk thru the door right now and see you. See how your nipples have hardened...no, I think you love this, my little slut" he whispered roughly against her ear.

"Such a naughty little girl for lying to Daddy..." he whispered, feeling her shiver.

He kept one hand slowly rolling and pinching her nipple as the other hand snaked down to her cunt, slowly teasing her mound, watching her hips as she bucked against his hand, her body instinctively knowing what to do even though she was still a virgin. His finger slid over her clit, feeling it dance as he slowly circled the nub. He slid down further, her juices coating his hand as he slid a finger into her tight hole, slowly sliding it in and out, delving deeper and deeper until he felt the protective covering of her hymen indeed proclaiming her virginity. He was careful not to break the thin barrier; he had other plans for that. He continued to slowly finger fuck her cunt, smiling as her hips found his rhythm, her low moans and gasps of pleasure music to his ears.

He continued working her body like a finely tuned instrument until she was just at the edge, he would tease her clit until she was just at that line and then he would go back to finger fucking her bald cunt, whispering lewd comments to her the whole while he was playing with her. He knew she liked this because of her body's response, the sharp intake of breath, the blush that would rise up from her chest to her face as he continued to play with her and tell her what a slut she was. All of this was being done to prepare her for her next steps and just because he found pleasure in doing so. He loved to humiliate and play her body against her mind. He knew the war raging inside her head. He also knew that her body was winning the battle.

"Bend over the pool table, my wet little slut, like a good girl for Daddy" he whispered to her, smiling as he heard her low tell-tale moan.

He helped her to position her hips against the edge of the table and then laid her down against the felt, her toes dangling off the floor, her ass raised up to him, her wetness glistening in the low lights of the room. He slid his fingers from her clit to her tiny rose bud ass hole, swirling the thick nectar over the tiny star, watching as her back arched and she tried to lift her ass up higher to him.

"Tuck your knees up beneath you, slut" he commanded softly, helping her to struggle into position.

"Now spread those thighs wide for Daddy" he commanded again.

Again he slid his fingers thru her juices, pinching her clit and eliciting a deep moan from her before circling her tiny star, gently pressing the tip of his finger against her sphincter, massaging it, feeling her muscles relax as his other hand found a nipple and pinched and rolled it as he slowly worked his finger into her ass.

He applied more pressure to her nipple, pinching and pulling on it as he continued to work his finger deeper into her ass, slowly fucking her, loosening her up. He pinched her nipple sharply as he plunged his finger deep into her ass, smiling as he heard her sharp gasp of pain. In and out he worked his large finger, swirling the digit deep in her ass, pinching and pulling her nipple as her ass slowly relaxed against the intrusion.

"You like that, don't you, my hot little slut?" he taunted her, knowing she would refute it. When she did not answer, he plunged his finger deep into her ass, raping it as he roughly fucked her.

"Don't you, slut?" he demanded.

"No.....no Daddy" she weakly claimed.

Again and again his finger pistoned in and out of her ass, adding another large finger as she loosened up, he watched her body's reaction as he took her ass, smiling as her hips bucked against his hand, listening to the low moans and whimpers as she struggled to control her body.

"Turn over, slut" he commanded sharply as he withdrew his fingers, chuckling as he heard her whimper.

When she did not immediately respond, he physically turned her over himself, pulling her body down the table so her ass was just on the edge of the pool table. Grabbing her by the ankles he pushed her legs up to her chest, splaying her thighs wide. Leaning forward he latched on to one of her nipples, roughly sucking and biting the hard tip.

"When I give you a direct order, I expect you to comply immediately, slut!" he sharply reprimanded. "Yes Daddy" she meekly replied, her voice husky with her lust.

Slowly he stands up, looking down at her, her ankles still clutched in his hands as he holds her legs pushed up against her shoulders, his eyes holding hers as he takes in the sight.

"Ya know for not being a slut, you sure are acting like one, aren't you?" he states matter-of-factly. He chuckles as a deep blush creeps up her face and neck, taking it a step further.

"Look at you...laying naked on a pool table in a public bar. Your cunt is soaking wet, your hair is wild and tangled, tits heaving and to top it off, you just met me tonight. Don't you think that would constitute you being a slut?" he taunts her.

He continues to goad her, knowing she will strike out at any moment. He is ready for her and ready for the next step of his plan.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk" he continues to taunt. "Poor little slut, all alone in this big world...her own daddy can't stand to look at her, her momma ran off and hasn't been back and her step-momma doesn't want her. Is that why you came looking for me, cunt?"

She screeches, flying up from the pool table like a wild cat, clawing and hissing at him. She scratches his face before he is able to catch her wrists, holding them in an iron hold as he brings his face close to hers. "Don't ever, ever strike me again, slut...ever!" he growls.

In retaliation, she spits in his face. Immediately she knows she has gone too far, her eyes are terrified as she watches the thin line of spittle slowly roll down his cheek.

He rubs his cheek against his upper arm, wiping the spit away. His eyes have taken on a dangerous glint and he can feel her body shaking.

Holding her wrists in one hand he reaches down to his belt, unbuckling it and unbuttoning his Levi's button downs with a quick flick of his wrist. He holds her terrified eyes with his, enjoying her terror.

"Do you know what happens to little girls that cross my path and piss me off, slut?" he growls low against her ear; feeling her body shaking.

She starts to struggle, the "fight or flight" instinct kicking in; stopping abruptly as she hears a shrill whistle pierce the room.

"You've left me no alternative, slut" he growls.

spyce
spyce
56 Followers