The Predicament of Marie

Story Info
Affairs with the maid draws a mother and son together.
1.5k words
4.21
135.1k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 08/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the dishes were cleaned, Marie, the Hackett's live-in French maid, went up to her room and closed the door. She pulled her sundress over her head and put it on the bed. She went to her dresser and selected a fresh pair of panties and bra. She would have taken a shower, but she knew there wasn't time.

In the mirror over the dresser, Marie saw herself, European-fair with dark, shoulder-length brown hair and a voluptuous build. She was tall and thin for her shape and being nearly 36.

She had just finished putting on her bra when there was the soft double tap at the door. She looked at her bed and the dress. Fuck it, she thought.

"Come in," she said, just loud enough for the person outside the door to hear.

Todd Hackett came in.

"Todd, what-"

The young man stopped and his mouth fell open in surprise when he saw she was in her underwear.

"Marie, I-"

"Todd, what are you doing here?"

"Marie, I can't wait any longer."

She looked behind him to make sure there was no one in the hall passing by, and he realized he had not shut the door. He closed it gently and walked over to her. Todd ha been trying to get Marie to sleep with him ever since they got drunk and made out one night when his parent's had gone to dinner party. Todd was an awkward boy, a little over-weight and tall and clumsy, but Marie had found him cute in his own way. The last time he had cornered her, he made her promise to take his virginity. He promised he would leave her alone afterwards if it was what she wanted.

"Todd your parents are home, we can't-"

"Marie, I'm 18 years old," he whispered and he took her into his arms. "I can't be a virgin anymore."

The feel of her skin uncovered against him except for her underwear sent a tingle up his spine.

"Todd-"

"You promised, soon."

"Soon, when your parents are at work. We'll get caught."

"Can we just play? Like we did last time? Please?"

"They're not even in bed yet."

"In an hour," he said. "I'll come back."

"Two hours."

"Okay, anything, just-"

"What?"

"Just tonight."

"Todd-"

There was a knock at the door. They both started. They looked at each other, their hearts sinking.

"Quick the closet," she said.

She shoved him over to the closet and closed the door just as Deborah Hackett entered the room. The older woman, in her fifties was tanner and blonde. She wore a skimpy, black lace nightgown.

She came over to Marie and pushed her back against the closet door and kissed her, putting her tongue down her throat.

"There's that magic tongue," she said, pulling away from Marie. "Now let's have it a few degrees south."

The older woman grabbed the sides of Marie's head and started to push her down.

"No, no, Mrs. Hackett," she said.

"Deborah."

"Deborah… Mr. Hackett said he'd leave if he caught us again."

"I don't care, I need you to lick me. It's not my fault if he can't do it like you."

"But-"

The older woman pushed her down on her knees and opened the robe of the gown. She lifted the tail of the gown and revealed a clean-shaven pussy.

"See? I groomed for you."

Marie put her tongue to the woman's lips and parted them. She licked the length a couple of times to moisten her slit and then found the woman's clit.

"Oh, god," she moaned.

Marie continued to lick, sticking a finger up the woman's slit.

"Put it in my asshole," the older woman said.

Once the finger was wet, Marie found the woman's asshole and slid the finger in slowly. The older woman held in a squeal that would have only been just audible through the closet door. As Marie licked her, she slid her robe off and pulled the nightgown over her head and let it fall.

There was a knock on the door.

"Marie." It was Tom Hackett outside in the hall.

"Oh, god," Deborah said and stood up.

"I tried to tell you Mrs. Hackett-"

"Deborah-"

"Deborah. Mr. Hackett is getting his- what did you call it?"

"Compensation?" she whispered.

"Yes, his first compensation is tonight."

Deborah Hackett had agreed to allow her husband a weekend with Marie in compensation for his discovery of their affair.

"I told you to wait until I had gone to my mother's next weekend."

"He wouldn't wait."

"Fuck."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, sweetheart," the older woman said, kissing her. She looked at the closet. "I need to hide."

"Under the bed," Marie said, standing in front of the closet.

"I'm 56 years old and fat, Marie, I don't crawl under beds anymore."

"You're not fat, you are beautiful," Marie said.

"You are wonderful," Deborah Hackett said kissing her cheeks. "Now, move."

"Marie!" Tom Hackett called again.

Marie looked at the closet door. It was a big closet, maybe-

Deborah Hackett pushed her out of the way and got in the closet.

"Come in!" Marie called and as she did, she heard an exclamation of "Oh my God!" from the closet.

Tom Hackett walked in and there was no more sound from behind the door.

"Mr. Hackett-"

Tom Hackett was tall and dark, like his son, but he did not have any baby fat and was very good-looking. He came over to Marie and took her in his arms. He kissed her lips and neck and breasts.

"Marie-" he said.

She nervously let him kiss her.

"Marie- you taste like-"

"I made salmon for dinner, remember?"

"That's it," he said.

He continued kissing her.

"Are you ready?" he asked, pulling away.

"Mr. Hackett- ready?"

"To be fucked like you never have before," he said, undoing her bra.

He pulled off his tie and pulled his shirt and undershirt over his head. Then he undid his pants and kicked them off with his shoes to the floor. He did not notice them next to, barely touching even his wife's nightgown.

Then he moved Marie over to the bed and pushed her back on it. He pulled down his pants revealing a six-inch erection at full mast. He pulled her panties off and then found her clit and rubbed it until she was wet.

"Oh god, fuck me, now," she said, forgetting the closet.

Tom Hackett lay down on top of her and started fucking her fiercely. She started to moan. She had never been fucked like this before. She cried out.

"Shh, Shh," Tom Hackett hushed her.

She tried to stay quiet and heard a squeal come from the closet.

"Quiet, sweetheart," he said. "We were supposed to wait until next week."

"Yes."

Tom Hackett continued fucking her more intensely than she knew was possible. As she started to climax, she looked over at the closet. The door had swung open and she saw Todd Hackett on his knees sucking his mother's clit as she leaned back against Marie's hanging clothes, pushed back against the wall. Deborah Hackett was in ecstasy. After a couple of seconds, though, she opened her eyes and realized what had happened and reached out and shut the door.

On the bed Tom Hackett continued fucking her and in a few minutes she came in spite of the fact she was afraid the closet door would open again. Tom Hackett continued thrusting as he felt her pussy flood around him. After a few more thrusts, he pulled his dick out of her and shot his cum over her tits. Then he put a finger in it and put a little to her lips. She tasted it.

"You like?"

"Yes," she said, not knowing what else to say.

"There will be more like that next week," he said getting off her.

Her pussy tingled of the thought of this happening again next week. She heard a rustling in the closet though which brought her back to reality. She started to get up.

"No," Tom Hackett said, putting on his clothes. "Stay like that until I leave."

Fortunately, he dressed quickly and never seemed to notice the occasional knocking and grunts from the closet. As soon as he went down, the closet fell open and Deborah Hackett fell back with her son on top of her, fucking her senseless.

"Oh my God, Marie!" she called softly from the floor.

"Mrs. Hackett?" Marie said shaking her head. "What-"

"He must be eight inches!"

Todd continued fucking his mother on the floor and as he slid in and out, Marie saw she must be right. There bellies coming together made a loud smacking noise in time to his cock sliding in and out of her slick pussy. She seemed to notice it and it set her off.

Todd was close too and Marie saw him readying to pull out, but his mother grabbed his ass cheeks and held him inside her.

A few minutes later, Todd noticed Marie sitting on the bed, crying. He got off his mother and went over to see about her. His mother stood up to follow him and his come leaked out down her thighs and leg.

"Marie," Todd said. "What's wrong?"

"You're all so sick," she cried as Todd took her in his arms.

Neither he nor his mother knew what to say. She had never had a cock that big before and he was no longer a virgin. They were sorry for Marie, but glad for themselves.