The Prelude to Sharing My Wife

Story Info
What happened that led to my sharing my wife.
1.2k words
3.91
49.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuck714
cuck714
18 Followers

Let me start by saying we are a happily married couple that has enjoyed the lifestyle for the last 7 years. We are 45 and 42. She is 5'3", 110, petite blonde

The idea of her fucking others started after we were married about 6 months. We had known each for 12 years before we got together and I knew from the grapevine that she was slutty in her younger days and I mean really slutty, as I would find out more after we married.

Anyway, one evening after we had hot sex, we started talking about our wildest sex experiences before we met. She told me that she had done 3 guys at once a couple of times. I asked her to explain. She told me she picked up an off duty cop one night in a bar and fucked him in his car in the parking lot of their apartment complex (yes, turns out they were neighbors!). She continued to explain how she fucked him a couple times a week for the next few months. One night she went out partying with him and one of his friend's and her girlfriend who she set up with his friend. At the end of the night, they went back to his apartment to party and fuck. As fate would have it, her girlfriend wasn't interested the friend so it was her and the 2 guys when they got to his apartment. Eventually she and her friend went to his bedroom and started fucking. They fucked and when they were done, he got up and left the room to use the bathroom.

She went on, as she lay in the dark room in afterglow of getting fucked, she felt him climb back into bed. Soon he was fondling her and she said she felt his hard on against her leg she knew he was ready for more. She told him to put it in and fuck her. He climbed on top and started sliding his cock in her pussy, his face brushed hers and she felt a beard, which her fuck buddy didn't have. She realized about now that it was friend's cock in her pussy. She said his name out loud and he whispered "yes, is this ok?" She responded by telling him it was fine and he started fucking her hard. Eventually he came in her pussy too. After he recovered, he left the room. A few minutes later the other guy came back and started fucking her again. By the time she left to go to her own apartment, she said each of them had fucked and creampied her 3 times each.

Mind you this tale had me turned on, my cock was rock hard and I'm not sure why?

She continued. When she got to her apartment and crawled into bed, her husband woke up. Husband? When she said that and I realized the story she told me happened during her 1st marriage. She then told me that after she got in bed, her husband rolled over and start fondling her and she knew he wanted to fuck. She said she slid down the bed and started sucking his hard cock. After he was rock hard, she climbed up on top and slid his cock in her pussy and started riding it. I asked if he noticed how wet she was (with 6 loads already in her pussy). She replied that a couple times he mentioned that she must be really horny because her pussy was so wet!

I lost it at this point and jumped on top of her and started fucking her wildly. Something about the idea of her husband fucking her used pussy that really got me going. Obviously I didn't last too long.

In the weeks and months following, our sex sessions started to include her telling me stories of her past escapades and it really got us revved up and seem to be a turn on for her as well. Our sex life was definitely a lot, lot hotter.

After a few sessions of her story telling and great fucks, I remembered the reason it all this started, she had told me in the beginning that she did 3 guys at once. So the next fuck session I asked her about it. She told me after she been fucking the 2 guys above for a while, they suggested having another friend of theirs join too. Being the slut at heart she was back then, of course she said yes. She then started telling about that session. At one point she had 2 of the guy's cocks in her pussy at the same time (she doesn't do anal) and the other in her mouth. The 3 of them took turns on her for hours.

Over the next 6 months or so, the storytelling became a regular part of our sex live and she had a lot of stories, in the 6 months or so of her stories, she never repeated one! I was starting to realize how much of a slut she was in her younger days. As I said earlier, I had heard through grapevine years ago the she had an active past, but what I heard from her mouth as she told me these stories was way beyond the level I could have ever imagined.

I was shocked by these stories but also so turned on. I was like a crack addict, I just wanted to hear more and more of her escapades.

She told me of one time she sucked 9 guys off in the back of a van after work because she lost a bet on a football game. She confided that in her early 20s she was known as the "Factory Slut", she'd suck and fuck pretty much every day on breaks and lunch. She told me there were married guys who just got blowjobs from her on a weekly basis, since their wife's wouldn't suck them off. I asked her how many guys did she just suck off like that and she told me probably 6 or 7 guys.

She told me about going out partying at a bar and through the course of the evening she would go out to the parking lot a few times for sex in a car. She said she almost always never left alone at the end of the night. Usually going home with a guy and letting him fuck her. I asked how many guys she had fucked during her first marriage and she estimated between 40 or 50, some were regular fuck buddies who she fucked multiple times. She was only married for a year and a half! The magnitude of her past sluttyness astonished me, however it made me so hot knowing all those cocks had been in her pussy!

Of course at one point I asked if she ever had a really big cock? She replied that a boyfriend in high school had really big cock, she estimated it was 9 or 10 inches and really thick. She said in her experience she rarely ran across many cocks that were bigger than 7 inches.

I think I will end this chapter now. I plan on writing a series of chapters describing more of her slutty past and our experiences since we started sharing her other men.

cuck714
cuck714
18 Followers