The Prescription Ch. 02

Story Info
She seeks help in exploring new desires.
9k words
4.55
33.1k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 01/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prelude:

Divorced mother of 2, Lynn Stewart was running errands around town one winter day. She stopped at the pharmacy to pick up a prescription and saw something that changed her ...

Read the first chapter, "The Prescription," to understand what she saw. Chapter 2 continues.

Enjoy...Compliments of Caring Elf

The Prescription (Chapter 2)

It wasn't as embarrassing as I thought it would be.

I called Karen and told her I had thought about what she had said and I felt I needed to know more. She told me that is just the way she originally felt and suggested I talk to the same counselor she had seen. I agreed. She told me hang up and she would call me back in a few minutes after seeing if the counselor had any time open.

When you are on edge and excited, it is amazing how long seconds and minutes can be. In reality, Karen called me back in about five minutes and had the counselor on her other line.

"She has mornings open Lynn," Karen said. "I thought that would be the best time for you, what do you think?"

"Yeah...that's fine," I replied, "Mornings are great."

"What about tomorrow," she asked, "She has an opening about ten..."

I found myself saying," Ten is fine," without even checking to see if I had anything on my schedule. 'Fuck it if it isn't,' I thought, 'It's about time I did something for me.'

Karen came back on the line and informed me she had made the appointment for 10am the next morning and then gave me the address and the counselor's name.

"Will you be there," I asked?

"No honey, but don't worry. Everything will be fine...you'll see."

I thanked her and then hung up.

I stood there in the kitchen just staring out the window, kind of taking stock of what was happening. Here I was holding a piece of paper with a counselors name on it. I was going to this stranger to tell her that I wanted to be spanked and see if she could arrange for someone to pull my pants and panties down and spank my bare ass. I couldn't believe I was actually doing this!

Then I thought about what I saw in the drugstore, what had happened at Karen's house and how I felt. I looked at the clock...it was about another two hours before anyone would be home. I went into the bedroom, got my vibrator from the drawer where I hide it and began to take off my pants.

"Boy," I thought, 'It's going to be a long wait until 10am tomorrow...'

* * *

The meeting with the counselor, Dr Stone, went well. She was a likeable lady who put me at ease from the moment I walked in.

She asked me some questions as to what I thought I was looking for. I was honest in telling her I wasn't sure so we chatted about my past.

I described for her my mundane and totally predictable life...the house, the kids, my ex-husband and my career. I think I talked about everything I knew for about 15 minutes before she politely asked, "and what about your sexual experiences Lynn?"

I felt a lump come to my throat. Even though she was a professional, I felt very embarrassed about talking about my experiences to her. Hell, the only time I had talked about them in the past was in bullshit sessions with some of my girlfriends where we all knew that we were mostly telling lies.

After some hemming, hawing and dancing around the topic I finally, with her help in filling in some of 'the words,' told her of my sexual experiences before, during and after my marriage to my ex husband. We also talked about what had occurred over the last two days. She was very non-judgmental (I don't why I thought she would be otherwise) and seemed to understand when I told her I wasn't sure what it was I wanted. All I knew was that I was turned on by what had occurred and was curious about experiencing it again...but maybe differently.

By the time our session was done I felt more at ease. I felt she really understood. She felt I was a good candidate to enjoy the pleasures of bondage and spanking. She told me she would look at her list of people and would see who she thought would be best for me. When she found the person, she would call.

"One other thing," she asked. "Do you prefer a man or a woman for your experiences?"

I thought for a second. Listening to Karen and then having her spank and masturbate me was a major turn on. On the other hand, in my masturbating, it excited me to no end to imagine my pussy rubbing against a hard cock as my ass was paddled....

"Man, please," I answered.

"Ok," was her reply, "I'll let you know...drive safe."

I left her office and walked back to my car. Our conversations had covered just as many erotic topics as I had with Karen the previous day. With Dr Stone, though, they seemed...more common and matter of fact...like listing the ingredients in a recipe. By the time I had reached my car, the thought of having a man pull my pants down, see me bare-ass and paddle my fat ass for my pleasure was too much. I was turned on and horny in a major way.

My car was parked at the far end of the lot near the wooded edge of the property. I had parked there so that no one 'would know' that I was there and seeing Dr. Stone. I know it seems paranoid, but this was all something new to me. The nervous nelly in me imagined Dr. Stone's office with the words 'Spanking Consultant' on her door...if anyone knew, I would DIE of embarrassment!

Anyway, when I reached the car, I looked around. Seeing no one else near or anywhere else for that matter, I went to the other side of the car which was sheltered by the trees. I felt really horny but knew that I couldn't very well masturbate out in public. I knew however, that I had to do something then and there!

Deciding on the next best thing, I opened the rear passenger door and sat on the back seat. Looking around, I lifted my hips, reached under the skirt I was wearing and removed both my pantyhose and my panties, putting them in my oversized bag.

Taking another look around to make sure I was still alone and unobserved, I reached under my sweater, pulled my arms out of the sleeves and, with several maneuvers, succeeded in removing my bra. It joined my other underwear in the bag.

Sliding my arms back into the sweater, I stood, looked around again, then closed the door and returned to the driver's side of the car. I had a tremendous sense of forbidden freedom: I had no underwear on under my clothes and I was out in public! What a naughty experience!

While not the biggest in the world, my breasts were, as my ex-husband used to say, 'a good handful.' As such, since they first developed when I was a teenager, the only times I went without a bra was when I was bathing, sleeping or during sex. Here I was now, in public, without one and with my nipples being wonderfully rubbed by the material of my sweater. Feeing deliciously sexy with stimulated nipples, free moving breasts and no underwear on, I then got in the car and headed for home.

As I drove, I was extremely turned on by my lack of underwear. I decided to take the back roads where there would be less traffic and I could make the feelings last longer. The strap of the shoulder harness rubbed my against my nipple over and over again. I could feel myself getting quite wet from that alone.

Looking around I took the other breast in my hand and began to hold it and play with it at the same time...it was a wonderful feeling. At one point, I pulled over and, looking around to make sure I couldn't be seen, wet my fingers and reached under the sweater to fondle the nipples directly...soooo lovely. I knew though that I HAD to get home so I straightened up, took a deep breath and headed for home once again. I was thoroughly enjoying my naughty ride home.

* * *

When I got home and saw that there was no one there (not that there should be at that hour), I pulled into the garage and shut the door. I was feeling very, very horny, sexy and free, all at once. I decided that just masturbating in my room with the door closed was not going to do it for me...I wanted to do something different...something more exciting. Then it hit me...

Once the door was down, I went around to the front of the car, pulled up and bunched my skirt around my waist and sat on the hood. The engine was off but the hood was still nice and warm as it touched the bare cheeks of my ass.

Over the years I had read the supermarket magazines that said you can spice up your sex life by doing it in different places at different times. Unfortunately, no on ever talked about sex in my family and my ex-husband was content with twice a week, missionary style, in the bedroom, in the dark. Now here I was in my garage...in the daytime...bare-assed....sitting on the car engine hood...and going to do it... I felt deliciously dirty.

I pulled off my sweater and lay back fondling my nipples which felt wonderfully alive in the cool garage. With my feet up on the hood and my legs positioned wide apart, I reached down and began to stimulate my clit...I like to roll it between my thumb and index finger, making it swell and harden. My juices provided me with slickness as I pleasured my firm clit. I had my eyes closed...not because of where I was but I find it helps me to focus on what I am doing.

I was visualizing lying over a mans lap, his hardness pressing into me....he tells me he wants me bare and I feel his hands reaching into my panties and drawing them down over my hips...and down to my knees....his hand is sitting on my bare ass, patting it lightly as he tells me I am a bad girl who needs a good spanking...

I don't know how long it was...I was breathing hard...my legs got that tingling feeling and began to tremble. My mouth was dry...I was feeling the urge to push down, almost as if to push the orgasm out of me....

He is spanking me...over and over...I'm being spanked....and he is soooo hard...ooooohhhhhhh...

I don't cum for long periods...but the orgasm I had, while short, was very intense...I stopped caring about the world or where I was. All I thought about were the wonderful feelings I was experiencing. It was one of the best self pleasured orgasms I had ever had...I just lay there...satiated...spent...feeling like a woman.

* * *

It had been a crazy day. Work was normal...insane...everything due about 4 hours before I even knew about it. The phone rang and I answered it as I do a thousand times a day. This call was a little different...it was Dr Stone.

"Lynn, this is Dr. Stone."

"Oh, hi doctor," I replied.

"I have someone I think may be ideal to help you, Lynn. His name is Don Philips. I have known him and his wife Betty for years. They are both very familiar with spanking and light bondage in a pleasure sense and I feel that he will provide you with the experience you're looking for in a safe and comfortable environment."

"Ok."

"His phone number is 631-8599. He works from his home, so you can call him whenever you like and set up a mutually convenient meeting time and place. Do you have any questions?"

"Does...does he know about me," I asked?

"He knows what you are looking for, just as we talked about yesterday. Feel free to talk with him about it though."

"Ok."

"Just relax and remember what we talked about...Ok? I'll be here if you need me...just call...enjoy yourself."

"Ok...thanks."

I hung up the phone and just sat there for a few minutes letting it all sink in. I was debating with myself as to whether or not to call Mr. Phillips. At first I wasn't going to call...but then I started remembering the feelings and sensations at Karen's...'Ok,' I decided, 'I'll call.'

Next I debated with myself as to when to call him. Finally I decided to just bite the bullet and dialed the phone.

The phone rang several times before a man answered. "Hello?"

"Hello, I'm looking for Mr. Don Phillips," I said.

"Speaking," he replied.

"I was referred to you by Dr. Stone."

"Lynn," the voice asked in a questioning tone?

"Yes," I answered.

The voice on the phone changed to a warm social tone. "Well, hi," he said. "Dr. Stone said you might be calling. How are you?"

"Fine, thank you...and yourself?"

"Fine also...so...do you want to get together and talk?"

"Yes, I guess so...I mean, yes, please."

"Did you have a specific time in mind," he asked?

"No."

"Then how about tomorrow?"

I looked at my calendar. There were no meetings scheduled and the bosses were all out of town, so I figured what the hell.

"What time?"

"9:30 too early?"

I smiled to myself remembering my '9:30 meeting' with Karen...maybe it's a sign.

"No," I replied, "9:30 will be fine."

"Great. Come to 1122 Milan Road...do you need directions?"

"No, I know where Milan Road is, so I'll find it. Do I need to bring anything?"

"Just yourself...see you in the morning."

"Ok, see you then...goodbye and thanks."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and sat there for a few minutes. All I could think was 'MY god, I can't believe what's happening to me."

* * *

It was a long night. I made dinner for the kids, did 3 loads of laundry and spent about an hour working on a project for work that was due in two weeks. I was trying to take my mind off of the next morning...but it didn't work. Where I was going and what I was going to do in the morning was right there in my thoughts.

I didn't sleep much that night. It was a night of anxiety, anticipation and imagination. It seemed to never end.

I got up around five after tossing and turning most of the night. I spent almost an hour before anyone else got up trying to decide what I should wear. 'What do you wear to a spanking,' I thought. 'Should I wear a skirt so he can just lift it...or should I not appear too anxious and wear pants?'

My thoughts were cut short by the rising of the rest of the household. I left everything on the bed and went down to begin the morning breakfast / off to school routine.

The kids got off eventually and I looked at the clock: it was 8:30. I knew it would probably take me 20 minutes to reach the house so that left me only 40 minutes to get washed, dressed and out.

I jumped in the shower. By the time I got out, dried off, brushed my teeth and did my hair, I had wasted 25 minutes...I don't know how...but I did. I decided to wear pants and a sweater because it was chilly out and I didn't want to seem too sexy. I left my bra off though...I remembered the feeling of my bare nipples rubbing against the wooly material from the day before: I shivered at the thought.

Checking the house to be sure everything was shut off and locked, I raced to the garage. Starting the car, I backed out of the driveway and was on my way with only a minute or two to spare according to my calculations.

* * *

I reached the Phillips' house on Milan road right on time. It was a very nice split ranch with a lot of land around it. I was always envious of houses with a lot of land since my neighbors are so close that I think I could reach out at times and reach into their homes. Before getting out of the car I changed my shoes. I had worn flats but I felt I wanted to be just a little bit dressy, so I had brought a pair of low heels. They also made me feel taller and more 'statuesque'.

I ran the bell and heard steps coming to the door.

The door opened and a very lovely woman greeted me. "You must be Lynn," she said, " I'm Betty Phillips...come on in dear."

She had a very firm but pleasing voice. I guessed she must be in her late 50's, but no more than 60. I was comforted in seeing that she was not some skinny fashion plate: she was full figured and dressed in an apparently well worn sweat suit that provided her a great deal of comfort...as well as hide the few extra pounds that were on her hips. I found myself strangely attracted to her.

I kind of mentally shook my head and thought,' What am I doing...why am I sizing her up...it's her husband that is going to be spanking me.' Shades of Karen flashed in my head.

"Don is in the kitchen Lynn, just follow me and I'll show you."

I followed her through the large living room, dining room and finally into an equally large but warm and comfortable looking kitchen. A man, sitting in a chair having a cup of coffee, rose as I entered the room and extended his hand. "Hi Lynn, I'm Don Phillips."

I eyed him up and down quickly as I took his hand and shook it..."Hi, nice to meet you."

"Please," he said, pulling out a chair, " Have a seat. Can I get you anything to eat or drink...a cup of tea or coffee?"

"No, thank you...I'm fine."

He looked approximately the same age as his wife. He had graying hair, blue eyes and a pleasing smile. While obviously no athlete, his shape was none the less pleasing...and I'm not sure why but comfortable looking. I guess I looked like a deer caught in the headlights because I just sat there looking at him and Betty who had taken the chair opposite me at the table. She was the one who finally broke the awkward silence.

"So, you went to Dr. Stone...how did you hear of her?"

"I was referred by my friend Karen."

"You know Karen," she chirped up, " Isn't she a doll?"

"Yes, " I replied.

Silence once again fell on the table for a minute or so until Betty broke it.

"Dr Stone referred you to Don for a spanking. How long have you been into spanking?"

I lowered my eyes in embarrassment before I answered, " Ah...about...two..."

"Two years, " she asked?

"Two...days."

There was silence. Don looked at Betty and she looked back at him then reached across the table and took my hand in hers. "That's ok dear, we all started at some time...none of us were born into it. What do you like?"

I looked at her. "I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean...I mean...Dr Stone referred me to your husband saying he would...would..."

"Spank you are the words you are looking for, my dear. Yes, my Don will give you a spanking."

Taking a sip from his cup, Don spoke up. "What my wife is referring to is what you think you want to be spanked with. Do you want me to use my hand, a hairbrush, a paddle or something else."

"I don't know," I answered. "I...I don't want to be beaten or abused...just..."

"Ok, " he said, "I understand, "Just spanked. Do you want to be tied or free?"

"I'm not sure."

"Do you want to be spanked over your clothes or bare?"

'OH GOD,' I thought, 'what an embarrassing question.'

Betty jumped in to save me. "Don, I think she really isn't sure so maybe we should go with a sample of everything so she can decide for herself. How about that Lynn?"

I just nodded yes.

Don smiled and said," That's a good idea Betty. Lynn do you know about using 'safe words'?"

I just shook my head.

"Ok," he continued, "You decide on a word...some word that you can remember easily and tell it to me. Once we start the spanking, you can 'resist' me or yell 'No, please don't', but I will continue. If you really want me to stop whatever it is I am doing, you say the safe word and everything stops immediately. Understand?"

"Yes," I replied.

"What do you want to use as our safe word," he asked.

I thought for a moment for something I wouldn't forget. All of a sudden it struck me. The one thing I would never forget is my morning with Karen, so I turned to him and said, "Karen."

They both laughed and he said, "Are you ready to start?"

"Yes."

"Would you like Betty to be there, or just you and I?"

I hadn't thought about it, but it occurred to me what would happen if he and I were alone and he didn't stop if I said 'Karen.'

"I don't mind her being there if she doesn't," I answered

"There's no problem with that dear," Betty said. Rising from her chair, she came over to me, took my hand and helping me up said, "Let's go to the family room and set up."

I rose and followed her back through the dining room, living room, past the front door to a darkened family room. As she turned on the lights, I saw it was a typical family room. There was a large sofa in the center facing a wall mounted television and a couple of comfortable looking armchairs. There was also a large desk situated near the windows on the back of the house which gave the individual sitting at the desk a complete view of the entire room including the television. The walls were covered with pictures and book cases and the floor with some very plush comfortable carpet.