The Present

Story Info
Her fantasy comes true when hubby invites a co-worker.
4.9k words
4.18
47.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elrayo41
elrayo41
26 Followers

The summer after he graduated was a pivotal time in the life of Leroy Ponds.

It started with his getting his first real job as a yard hand and occasional equipment operator at a chemical fertilizer and insecticide plant. The hard work was made even more challenging by the relentless West Texas sun. Even though the pay was good for those days, few men lasted beyond the first week. The day shift usually started with the arrival of several bobtail trucks loaded with 90-pound bags of benzene hex chloride (BHC). Usually the BHC came in 100-bag pallets that Leroy or one other hands unloaded with a fork lift. Invariably, one or more of the pallets would lose its structure so that two or three hundred loose bags of BHC had to be unloaded by hand. This task was the worst part of the job, so naturally the older hands assigned it to Leroy whenever they could. 90 pounds is not an unreasonable weight for a grown man, A bag of cement weighs 90 pounds. So does sand and a number of other dry materials. Leroy was accustomed to curling 100-pound dumbbells, so he could make short order of the stray bags, picking one up in each hand. The foreman was impressed with Leroy's attitude and generally cheerful spirit. By the end of summer the demand for their product reached its peak and the plant went into operation around the clock. Leroy was promoted to shift foreman and given a substantial raise. He continued to perform the tough manual tasks and since he had nothing else to do, Leroy often took An extra shift here and there so one of the other guys could get a few day's rest.

In late October the company decided to consolidate its West Texas operations with a similar plant they were opening near Tulsa, Oklahoma and offered to move Leroy to the new plant as assistant plant manager.

By this time Leroy had accumulated several thousand dollars. He weighed 240 pounds and stood 3 inches above six feet in his bare feet. His blond hair was sun bleached to a soft platinum by being outside without a hat. He still fit comfortably in his 32" waist jeans, but none of his shirts fit. Even his cotton tee shirts were too tight for comfort.

As the chemical plant was shutting down, Karl, the shift foreman that originally hired Leroy, invited him to dinner at his home in nearby Pecos. It was the first social overture Leroy had experienced since before graduation and he gratefully accepted.

Leroy knocked gently on the blue frame of the screen door of a shotgun house on the edge of town and wondered if he should have brought a gift, maybe some flowers, or some candy?

"Hello," said a soft throaty female voice from inside. But the door remained closed and Leroy remained outside.

"Hi," Leroy said, "Is Karl here?"

. "Karl Who?"

"Karl Townsend. He invited me to come to dinner."

"Well, I'm sorry, mister. There is no Karl Townsend at this address."

"Is this 1408 Prickly Pear Lane? And is today Thursday?"

"That's right on both counts but no one named Townsend lives here." The woman moved closer to the screen and the sun came back from behind a cloud so that Leroy saw her for the first time. Leroy was so impressed by her beauty that he stood dumbfounded outside her door. Finally, he reached in his back pocket for the piece of paper he had the address on. And there it was in Karl's own handwriting. No question. 1408 Prickly Pear Lane.

"Well I'll be a monkey's uncle," Leroy said, "why would Karl give me the wrong address?" He felt totally stupid and ridiculous. The woman looked at him innocently, shifted her weight from right to left and the sun caught her full on. She wore a spaghetti strap sun dress with a scoop neck that perfectly show cased a delicious looking bosom. The material was of a black and white checkered pattern, almost translucent in the bright sunlight. Leroy struggled for something to say so he could continue to stand on her porch and enjoy the magnificent creature. He imagined her beautiful breasts and wondered how it would feel to hold each one in his hands, Her nipples must be like little pencil erasures. He suddenly realized he was staring and felt himself blush. His cock twitched and he realized he had a painful hardon.Thankfully, my crotch is in the shadow and she can't see my erection.

"Did your friend give you a phone number? You could come in and give him a call?"

"No. He just said to come to dinner at six on Thursday. I assumed he meant with his family."

"Family?"

"I assumed he meant with his family but really I don't know if he has a family."

"You don't know if he has a family?"

"Not really. I just met him at the beginning of June when I hired on out at do-doville."

"You don't know much. Do you?" She had a light tone of voice that gave Leroy the impression that she was teasing him

"No, I guess not."

"Why don't you come in and look in my phone book and call him to give you the right address."

"That would be great. Thank you."

She unlatched the screen door and held it open for him with her left hand, squeezing back to let Leroy to come in. The sight of her when he finally was able to see all of her was almost overwhelming. She was petite, maybe five foot three, with an almost waspish wasit and a lithe flat belly beneath creamy white orbs that met in a delectable cleavage. Red locks fell straight almost to her shoulders and were the perfect backdrop for emerald eyes. She had a smattering of perfectly placed freckles and cherry red lips like maraschinos on top of an ice cream dish. Leroy's cock twitched to remind him that he was acting weird and might actually cause her to freak out.She certainly would if she knew how much I would love to have those titties in my mouth.

"Give me a minute, let me get the phonebook," she said and disappeared into one of the rooms off the main corridor, leaving Leroy to study the neat little house. It was a familiar architecture. Atypical shotgun house has a central hall connecting the foyer/living room on one end and a kitchen/dining area at the other, Most shotgun houses, including this one, were positioned so the central hall ran east to west to take advantage of the prevailing summer breeze the and to provide minimal windows and doors exposed to the bitter north winds in winter.

Leroy was about to go look at an old photograph on the far wall, when the swish of crisp skirt material caught his attention. "Let's take this to the table so you can look up your friend." She said, and led the way. Leroy followed imagining her perfect heart shaped ass, He was so deep in fantasy that when the woman stopped, Leroy bumped into her almost knocking her down.

"Oh my God,. I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking."

""That's hard to believe. You have been constantly looking at me since you arrived."

"I know and I'm sure it's made you uncomfortable. It's just that you are the most gorgeous woman I have ever laid eyes on and that includes the movies and Playboy magazine."

"Thank you, but you and I both know that can't be true. A big hunk like you probably has beautiful girls and women hanging off of you just waiting to do your bidding. What use could you have for a 30-year-old wash out like me?"

"First, those girls exist only in my fantasy. But even if they did exist I'd give them all up for one night with you."

"Let's look at the book, shall we?"

She sat on one side of the small chrome and Formica table. Leroy couldn't believe that she was leaning over the table. He could see all the way down her blouse to where the lacy bra ended at her smooth flat belly. Each of her perfectly shaped orbs rested on some sort of platform and Leroy could almost but quite see the nipple in each perfect aereola. He looked away a second before she would have caught him. His cock was rock hard and bent painfully in his jeans.Serves you right for taking advantage of this beautiful, innocent lady with nothing but friendship and generosity in her heart.

It took less than five minutes to find the three Townsends in the Pecos phone book and determine that one of them was Karl and that he lived at 1408 Prickly Pear Lane.

"Well, shit, Sorry I meant shucks. I wonder what that means? Is this book up to date? Maybe Karl used to live here and the phone company hasn't picked up his new address. But Karl just gave me the address on Tuesday. What the fuck? I'm sorry that just slipped out."

"That's okay. I've heard lots worse." She looked up and nearly caught him looking down her dress. She looked embarrassed as if his being a letch was somehow her fault. She made no reply to Leroy's speculation that Karl actually had lived there in the recent past.

Leroy stood, determined to behave more like a gentleman and less like the predator he knew he was capable of being, and made it a point to focus on a point just above her forehead and away from that delicious looking cleavage.

Then the most remarkable thing happened and it rocked Leroy to his foundations. The woman grabbed Leroy's left hand and squeezed it between both of hers. She stood slowly and looked into his face. Her eyes took an extra sparkle as if she was going to cry.Oh GOD. I'm sorry. Please don't cry."I I I have have to tell you so so something," she stuttered and squeezed his hand harder. "come sit with me," she said, and pulled him toward the living room. she sat on the couch and pulled Leroy to sit beside her. She put both hands in front of her face and cried uncontrollably.

"Look, I'm sorry. I never meant to make you cry. It's just you are so incredibly beautiful. I couldn't help myself."

"You don't even know me."

"See there how crude and stupid I am. I didn't even introduce myself. My name is Leroy. Leroy Ponds. I work at South West Chemical. That's how I know Karl." Leroy wanted to tell her everything about himself. How he dreamed of finding a girl to share things with and how in real life, he got tongue-tied when he saw someone he wanted to meet. But his throat was getting tight and he could not get the next words to form in his mouth. So he sat there, holding her hands, listening to her sobs and saying nothing. After a few minutes her sobbing stopped and Leroy could hear her breathing deeply.

Then, just when Leroy thought she had fallen asleep, the woman leaned toward him and whispered, "Nelle."

"Nelle?"


"That's my name, Nelle. With an 'e.' Not 'Nell', but Nelle'"

"Okay. I understand."

"But you don't understand and I'm so sorry."

"No need to apologize. It has been wonderful knowing you, Nelle with an 'e.'"

No, you don't understand. Oh God how am I going to tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"Today is my birthday."

"If I had known, I would have brought you a nice present."

"You did."

"Huh?"

Nelle took his hand again, sat on the couch and pulled Leroy down beside her.

Leroy's heart was beating so fast and so hard, he felt like when he finished running sprints. He had to take a deep breath to keep from hyper ventilating. His cock twitched in his jeans and he felt a familiar tingling in his balls.Oh God. Please don't let me cream in my jeans. I just know it would wet the whole side of my leg.Nelle's hand in his felt like a hot ember sending hot pulses straight to his groin and making his cock twitch. He was sure he was about to ejaculate when Nelle spoke again.

"In my senior year in high school I had this terrible crush on the school's senior quarterback and I was one of the candidates for homecoming queen. Then at the last minute I lost out to the other girl. I was sure I was going to win and I had already imagined making passionate love with him in all manner of ways. For the past couple of years I've had this recurring dream that even though I was not homecoming queen, the boy asked me out to his father's ranch and we made love until I couldn't move. One night when Karl and I were making love, I inadvertently told him about my dream. At first I was sure Karl was going to hit me or yell at me or throw me out like the trash I felt I was. But instead, Karl seemed very understanding and wanted to hear all the details of my dream. He got very excited and the love we made that night was better than in my dream. And now it has become more than a dream. It is my fantasy and I share it with Karl and we both thoroughly enjoy it"

Nelle put her hand on Leroy's left arm and leaned into the back of her hand. Leroy could feel her breath on his bare skin and smell strawberries in her hair. Her magnificent breasts were pushing against his abdomen. He could imagine the little pink nipples hardening and brushing up and down against his bare skin. Then just when things couldn't get any better, Nelle pulled her hand away and laid her cheek directly against his upper arm. She brought her left arm across Leroy's chest and her hand started playing with the buttons of his skin tight shirt. The sensations were almost unbearably exquisite.

"And? Is that all?"

"I'm going to tell you. But first let me tell you, whatever happens, I never meant to hurt your feelings or embarrass you or make you uncomfortable in any way. And if for any reason you feel like you want to go, you go, is that okay"

"Okay, but I still don't understand."

"A couple of years ago, Karl and I were talking after making love and Karl asked did I ever wonder what would happen if we were to find a real live Jerry to play into our fantasy."

"Who is Jerry?"

"That's the name of my original dream lover."

"I see."

So we started looking for a Jerry. No, nottheJerry. I think I read somewhere that the original Jerry died in a freak diving accident somewhere in the Caribbean. Anyway we went to a few local bars for a while but we didn't find anyone who we thought would even remotely be the Jerry of my fantasy. After a while we quit looking and went back to talking through the details of my dream. It's not the same but it still spices up our love making. Then a couple of weeks ago Karl told me he may have found a perfect Jerry where he works. I was so excited I couldn't wait to meet him. We agreed it would be a perfect birthday present. And here you are. If you don't get freaked out and I don't chicken out you are mine all night tonight.

"I'm not freaking out but I have to be at work at six-thirty."

"Actually you have the day off tomorrow. Karl is taking your shift."

"Well, okay then. What's next?"

Nelle took Leroy's face in her hands and gave him a deep passionate kiss, sucking his tongue and pushing her own tongue deep in his mouth. Leroy could hardly believe that this exquisite beauty was interest in him. He wrapped his arms around her, letting his hands caress her back, rubbing and feeling her supple warmth all the way to her fabulous ass. He took each tender buttock in his powerful hands and kneaded it like precious clay. He felt Nelle twist beneath him and the next he knew the sun dress was all bunched up at her waist, leaving her gorgeous breasts in her lacy platform bra for his eyes to feast upon. He reached around and fumbled unsuccessfully to undo her bra until Nelle reached behind and undid the clasp with a simple motion of her right hand. Nelle's breasts were every bit as beautiful as he imagined them, creamy white except for a freckle or two on the undersides, her areolae were a pale mauve with bright pink nipples standing out at least half an inch. With each new discovery Leroy's cock twitched in appreciation and squeezed another spoon of slick pre cum down the side of his leg.

Nelle stood long enough to pull the sun dress up and over her head, then dressed in just her dainty yellow panties she straddled Leroy's lap, bringing her crotch to the bulge in the front of his jeans. She felt the hardness pushing against her waiting womanhood and reached with both hands between her thighs. She pushed aside the flimsy gusset of her panties and tried to free the hard love rod from its confines behind the zipper of the jeans. But it was beyond her efforts in the confined space, so she pushed off to sit next to Leroy to continue her efforts.Oh my God, He's huge.She put her hand on the shaft and was pleased to note that it was the thickest she had ever felt. She rubbed up and down on the massive shaft once, twice, three times until Leroy shivered beneath her touch.

"Nelle, sweetheart, If you keep doing that, we may be through before we start,"

She struggled with the snap and zipper until Leroy reached down and unzipped the troublesome fly. Raising his hips slightly he pushed his jeans and his jockey shorts to mid-thigh. Leroy's eight-inch penis sprang to its freedom after the four-inch confinement in the jeans and took a natural position perpendicular to the flat muscular belly. Nelle could barely contain a groan of lusty pleasure at the sight of such a perfect specimen. She reached with both hands and held the organ as she would a baseball bat and was delighted to see a full purple plum protruding past her right hand and oozing a hot clear liquid along the shaft and on to her left hand as it rested against the scrotum. It was the moment she realized that her own love juices had soaked completely through her panties and were streaming down her thighs to the faux leather of the couch. She wondered if his love juice tasted anything like hers. She reached into her love canal for a sample of Nelle juice and then put her hand on the glans of Leroy's penis. The steady stream quickly covered her fingers. Such a shame to waste.

Nelle, put her mouth on the purple glans and rubbed her lips back and forth against the oozing stream. It was delicious and faintly familiar. She licked the glans like a giant lollipop, listening all the while to Leroy moaning in ecstasy, then she opened wide and took the entire plum into her mouth and started gently sucking.

"Nelle, honey, I'm serious. Keep doing that and I'm going to come."

Nelle stopped and repositioned herself between his thighs. She wanted him to come in her mouth but not until she had taken all that glorious man flesh into her mouth and throat. "It's okay sweetheart, we have all night. Just go with it. Trust me." She stuck two fingers of her left hand in her love canal and added the Nelle juice to the steady stream oozing down his shaft. She used her tongue and lips to spread the clear ooze as evenly as she could along the shaft, then she aligned her head over the vertical rod and when she felt she was in position, she opened and took him in. With her left hand she could tell she had at least three more inches to reach her goal. She pulled straight up until just the glans remained in her mouth. She could feel Leroy stiff as a marble god beneath her.Hold on baby.Then she took a big breath, reached down for his buttocks and drove her mouth like a velvet cylinder down the shaft. The super sized glans pushed against her throat and challenged Nelle's gag reflex. Nelle forced herself to swallow and felt the cockhead go all the way in. She was completely full, but he was completely in.Any time now baby. Give it to me.She had never felt so completely full in her whole life. She had been concentrating so hard on fellating Leroy she had not noticed that her own orgasm happened simultaneously. That was a first. She had never climaxed without vaginal/clitoral stimulation.

Leroy died. He was sure of it. Angels were carrying his body through lakes of wanton pleasure. Every nerve ending was picking up pleasure signals. He felt; he tasted; he heard; he saw; he smelled and every sense conveyed the same message: love.

They lay on the couch in the living room until the sun went down and the evening became uncomfortably cool. Nelle put the sundress back on without the bra and panties and brought Leroy a pair of basketball shorts to wear.

"Are you hungry now?"

"I could eat, what do you have in mind?"

" I made a pot roast before you came. We could have a quiet little dinner while your strength recovers. Then we can see how you do as Jerry."

elrayo41
elrayo41
26 Followers
12