The Present

Story Info
An unexpected present makes things uncomfortable.
1.8k words
4.09
20.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She entered the bedroom and lying on her perfectly made bed in all white from the sheets to the comforter lay a present. She couldn't possibly overlook the box wrapped in silver paper with a bright blood red ribbon tied in a bow. Immediately she looked around the room thinking someone must be inside her house. She made a quick tour of the house going from room to room and checking all the doors. Everything was in its place; nothing had been disturbed or taken and all the doors were locked. Eventually, she went back to the bedroom to examine the present in more detail.

The present had been wrapped with care and attention to detail. It wasn't very heavy either. There was no card or message. She lived in her house by herself, so there was no mistaking that it was for her. But, she had no idea who would do this or why. Carefully, she untied the bow and removed the ribbon. Next she carefully removed the wrapping paper. Now, she was holding a white square box with a white lid. Slowly she took off the lid. Inside was filled with red tissue paper so she began removing each piece trying to discern what was inside. Finally, her fingers touched something that was not paper and felt cool to her touch. As she pulled it out of the box, her face flushed with color and she immediately dropped the object on her bed jumping backward at the same time.

She was looking at a very large dildo that in every way looked anatomically exactly like a very well-endowed man's penis. Was this somebody's idea of a joke? Who would do this and why? She suddenly felt exposed as if someone was watching her reaction that very moment and enjoying how uncomfortable it made her.

She had a very large window in her bedroom that provided a beautiful view of the woods that made up her back yard. Because she did not have any neighbors to speak of, she never put any kind of drapes or blinds on the window preferring to let as much natural light into the room as she could. Suddenly, she felt sure that there was someone in the woods watching her through her window. However, as much as she looked, she didn't see anyone peering in.

Just in case someone was watching, she made a point of holding up the dildo in front of the window and dropping it back into the white box, closing the lid and then dropping the box and its contents into her trash can, being sure that if anyone was watching they would see that she was not impressed with the gift.

The next day she entered her house with a mixture of trepidation and excitement. Part of her wanted to find another present even though the vulgar toy had really shaken her up. The other part of her felt violated that someone had been in her house and she had no idea how they had gotten in or what they wanted with her. As she approached her bedroom, she realized that she really wanted to see another box on her bed and that thought shocked her.

This time there was no box on her bed, but there was something. This time it was something silky and black neatly folded into a square. She picked up the silky material and discovered it was a pair of thigh high stockings. This time her reaction was quite different. She rubbed the soft material against her face liking the way it felt. She slipped her hand into one of the stockings to see how it looked on her skin. Suddenly, she felt embarrassed at how she had reacted to the first gift. She made a point to bring her trash can into view in front of the window and gently took the white box out and put it on her dresser. Next, she held up the stockings and hugged them to her chest in a sign that she hoped would convey her pleasure at the second gift.

The next day, excitement had started to build inside her getting stronger with each minute that passed as she hurried home to see what would happen next. There was still a little voice inside her head that kept saying someone has been in your house twice and why aren't you doing anything about it, but it was not as loud as the voice telling her that this was the first really exciting thing to ever happen to her. Since the first present, it was like her world went from dull black and white to brilliant Technicolor. Suddenly, she felt alive and noticed which was not normal for her.

She almost ran to her bedroom and was out of breath from her excitement. Lying on the bed was something small and black. As she went to examine it, her heart was beating loudly in her chest. As she picked up the material, it became clear that this was a beautiful lacey garter belt for the stockings. She felt such a rush that someone was leaving her these sexy presents. She didn't own anything like this and it was exciting that someone wanted her to have these things. She held up the garter belt in front of the window once again just in case the mysterious admirer was watching her and she wanted to show her appreciation.

The next day, she was completely obsessed with thoughts of the secret admirer and the gifts. She wasn't able to concentrate or focus on much else. But this time when she entered her bedroom, the bed was empty. No gift. No message. Nothing. Her heart sank. Had she done something wrong or offended him. She stood in front of the window peering out and trying to understand.

The next day, it was the same. No present. She was confused. What did he want from her? She sat on her bed and stared at the objects on her dresser, the white box with the dildo inside, the black stockings, and the garter belt. She felt a wetness between her legs and realized that her panties were wet and she became aware of how turned on the whole process had made her. Her nipples were erect beneath her shirt and she desperately missed the attention she had been receiving.

Later that evening, she had an idea. She entered the bedroom and turned on the light. With the light on, she could no longer see out the window but anyone outside her bedroom would have a perfect view of her inside. She picked up the garter belt and stockings and took them into the bathroom. When she emerged, she was wearing the stockings and garter belt under her robe. She stood in front of the window in her robe for some time thinking about what she was going to do and trying to get the courage to go through with it.

Finally, as the clock struck 11pm she untied the robe and let it fall to her feet. She was naked except for the garter belt and stockings. As she stood there on display in front of the window, she could see her reflection looking back at her and she was shocked at the woman before her. It wasn't a shy mousy girl at all but instead a sexy woman that was attractive and confident. She stayed in front of the window for some time and eventually went to bed in nothing but the stockings and garter belt.

The next day, she came home with no expectations but feeling much better about the whole situation. So it was with surprise that she found a new gift on her bed. This time it was a small tube of red lipstick. Perhaps she was starting to understand how this game was played. It excited her to know that he must be watching her somehow. She was already wet with anticipation of what she would do tonight. But for now, she applied some of the lipstick and kissed her window leaving an imprint of her lips for her admirer.

That night she went into the bathroom and once again changed into the garter belt and stockings, but this time she applied the red lipstick to her lips and then looked in the mirror. She had to admit to herself that she was sexy. Her full breasts sat perky on her chest with small pink erect nipples. Her pussy was covered by a soft manicured patch of hair peeking out from under the garter belt and framed nicely by the garters themselves. Her legs seemed long and lean in the stockings and she felt oh so wet. Slowly she entered the bedroom and once again stood in front of the window with the light on so that she could not see out but her admirer could see in.

Her skin felt electric as she stood there feeling his eyes upon her. Suddenly, she wanted him so badly even though she had no idea who he was. She couldn't believe how strong her desire could be. She pressed herself against the window crushing her breasts up against the cold glass but it was only a momentary relief. She still felt the ache between her legs, the wetness of her desire for him.

Before she even knew what she was doing she was on her bed with the dildo in her hands. She was on her knees kneeling with the dildo before her. She slowly spread her legs and slid the dildo inside her. Immediately she thought she might come just from the feel of it filling her up so she stayed very still and tried to calm herself down wanting to savor this and not rush to a climax. She eased herself down on her back with the dildo still inside her. Now her knees were bent and she used one hand to slide the large cock in and out of her very slowly. With each movement, she felt her insides kick and she began biting her lip to contain the moans as she squeezed her legs tight and closed her eyes focusing all her energy on just the feel of the thick cock inside her.

Her breathing was rapid and her heart was beating loudly in her ears as she started to fuck herself with the dildo. It had looked so large, but now she was so wet, it easily slid back and forth rubbing her clit and bringing waves of pleasure through her body. She was moaning loudly unable to contain it anymore. She no longer cared about anything except cumming. She moved the cock in and out of her rhythmically feeling her insides contract as she could no longer hold it back and she let out one long moan as she gripped her sheets with one hand and worked the cock with her other, feeling the climax wash over her. Out of breath and spent, she reached over and turned out the light trying to see if he was out there, but there was nothing but the trees and the wind blowing the leaves. Still she knew he was watching and knowing that was enough as she drifted off to sleep.