The Present

Story Info
For his 30th birthday, he gets to be 20 again.
7.1k words
4.21
33.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning thirty was something I had dreaded for years. The closer I got, the more it bothered me. When you’re in your twenties, you can still act like a kid to some extent, and sometimes get away with it. But I viewed thirty as the ‘end of the world.’ Perhaps, somewhere in my mind, thirty represented the absolute end of childhood and, despite my successful lifestyle, my loving, passionate wife and nice home, I still feared aging.

A few nights before my birthday, my wife Allison asked what I wanted this year.

"You only turn thirty once," she had said.

"Thank God for that," I replied. "How about getting ten years back for me?"

"You’d prefer to be twenty again?"

"Of course," I answered smoothly. "I never wanted to grow up in the first place, much less get older."

Allie lay next to me in thoughtful silence, caressing my chest.

"So what were you doing when you were twenty?"

I thought back to my college years, remembering the keg parties, the women, the all night studying sessions, the women….

"Mostly I was studying and fucking anything that moved," I told her.

"Hmm," her hand slid lower beneath the sheets. "Good thing I didn’t know you back then or I might have been jealous."

This brought a smile to my face. Allison didn’t have a jealous bone in her sexy, slender body. Many times we had gotten adventurous with other couples, I had shared her with my best friend, and she had set me up with one of her friends and watched as I fucked the girl half to death.

To say we had a happy marriage would be a gross understatement. I let my thoughts return to the present as her hands and lips made her intentions apparent.

As she kissed her way down to my growing member, taking it lovingly into her soft, full lips, I reached over with both hands and lifted her onto me, lowering her moist folds gently onto my mouth. As I nuzzled her little blonde patch, she let out a little moan, which became a throaty sigh of desire as I began probing at her heat with my tongue.

Allie was flowing with wetness as my explorations located her clit, rubbing methodically with my tongue and lower lip. Her pleasure translated into a full body squirm as she moved her knees farther apart, pressing herself more insistently into my mouth. At the same time, she changed her behavior from playful licks, kisses and teasing slurps into a more concentrated effort, taking my manhood deeply into her mouth, caressing my balls as well.

My hands wandered her body as I let my tongue probe deeper into her and occasionally move across the tight dryness of her anus. Perhaps sensing my intentions, Allie whimpered with lust, raising her knees further. While I returned my attentions to her clit, I felt inside the headboard cabinet for what I knew would send her into a frenzy. Finding the vibrating silver bullet with little difficulty, I slipped it into her vagina first, then pushed the dripping toy firmly against her quivering sphincter. A little insistent pressure and I felt the bullet move slowly inward as Allie groaned her acceptance into my rock hard flesh.

I pushed the bullet in as deeply as I could, lodging it in right behind her cervix, then followed the cord down to the remote, giving it a test buzz. My wife’s beautiful body stiffened and shuddered as she came up for air, letting out a guttural moan of primal pleasure. Her hips were grinding rhythmically over my face as she slumped forward again, taking my cock deep into her throat and pulling firmly on my balls.

As my climax approached, I placed my hands on her breasts and lifted her off my cock into a sitting position on my face, knowing her first orgasm was imminent. At the last possible second, I triggered the bullet again and crammed my tongue as deep into her as I could, leaving her screaming in ecstasy.

As her moaning subsided, I turned off the little remote controlled vibe and helped her back down onto the bed, where she lay on her stomach panting and staring at me in animal lust.

When Allison had regained her composure, she reached out weakly for my throbbing meat. The look in her eye said ‘I need this inside me and I need it now.’

I raised myself onto one elbow, gazing down on my beautiful wife, then reached over and tugged the cord still trailing from her perfect ass. She gasped and stiffened again, clenching my meat with her tiny hand and fixing me with a withering look.

"You’re not playing fair." she sighed. I gave her my patented devilish grin and turned the vibe on again for a few seconds. She quivered for another moment, then managed to crawl up to the headboard and raise herself up to her knees.

"I need you now," she whispered hoarsely, grabbing my hand and thrusting it between her legs. I was amazed at her wetness. I had been considering the silver bullet trick for quite some time, wondering how well my strongly anti-anal wife would handle it. I was really enjoying the results.

I moved up behind her as she knelt, grasping the headboard, moving against her and waiting for her to guide me in. There was something very arousing about seeing that black cord coming from my bride’s creamy bottom. I draped the remote over her shoulder to hang perfectly between her breasts as she reached under and brought my manhood to her dripping love tunnel.

I pressed my erection a little way into her tight wetness then paused, teasing. Allie immediately arched her back and shoved back against me, taking my length in one long thrust. She shuddered again as the tip of my rod found her cervix, mashing it against the solid intrusion deep in her rectum. She expertly shifted her position for the greatest comfort, then began grinding her hips in slow circles, bringing me ever closer to the breaking point. I placed my hands firmly on her hips and added a thrusting counterpoint to her circular dance as she snaked a hand down to find her clit. I could tell by the way her muscles were gripping me that she must have been getting close again.

As her breathing became ragged and her moans changed to an intense, detached mewing from the back of her throat, I bent at the waist, laying my chest against her back, and reached into the headboard for her favorite vibe. I slid its cool plastic shaft down her belly, inviting her to take it. As Allie snatched it away, I turned my attention to her neglected breasts, kneading and squeezing them brutally, just the way she liked it. Her breath became a primitive grunt as she applied the slender vibe to her clit, making sure to buzz the base of my cock as well.

I continued brutalizing her sensitive breasts and thrusting hard into her as we both drove steadily toward satisfaction. But for Allie, tonight I was shooting for total sensory overload. I wrapped my arms around her, folded my legs and fell backwards, pulling her from the headboard, down on top of me, both of us face up. She immediately had both hands in her crotch, working herself into a lather with her slim vibrator and I was running my hands over every inch of her lithe body from thighs to throat.

As her orgasm began to crest, I grabbed the little black control box lying between her breasts and thumbed it to full power, feeling her body clench tight as I thrust into her as hard as I could. Allie could feel the vibrations from both toys as could I at the base and head of my penis, sending us both over the edge in an explosion of carnal delight.

"Oh, God," she screamed. "Oh… God… Jason, I’m… coming… so… hard…."

I greeted the morning with sullen silence, feeling the specter of thirty pressing down on me from a mere two days away. This year it would be a Saturday, which would not help matters. At least if I were at work, I could keep my mind off of it for eight hours. This year I would get to mope around the house all day, watch a little baseball, check my e-mail and so on until late evening when Allison would do her best to make this birthday memorable. It would start with all my favorite foods, served by a striking blonde wearing only a black apron, followed by a gift or two and then whatever erotic pastime my creative bride could come up with. Last year it had been naked ‘hide and seek,’ culminating in a new sexual episode in every room in the house.

The year before that, Allie had been sick with the flu, so she had arranged for her best friend Jackie, a recently divorced brunette with incredible breasts, to service me while she watched.

That morning as we showered, Allison thanked me for a record breaking session and told me that she liked the bullet trick so well that she didn’t mind the discomfort involved with removing it. I wondered how long before she would let me try filling her perfect bottom with myown bullet, but considering my size, I wasn’t holding my breath. I already knew that after last night’s escapades, I wouldn’t be getting any more until my birthday.

The problem was one of basic compatibility. Allison was barely five feet and weighed in at a whopping ninety pounds. I was six-three and a solid two hundred with a thick seven inches for her to brag about at the salon. In college I had been with a tiny girl that wanted as much cock as she could get crammed into her and come back for more, while the five foot nine captain of the girls’ Lacrosse team would run screaming from anything over six inches. I had concluded that, much like men, women were all built differently. Since marriage I had never had Allison twice in the same night, and rarely on two consecutive nights. A good extended session would leave her sore for days and I strove to make every session a good extended one.

And so Thursday trudged by without any noteworthy incident and Friday started off much the same. Then Friday evening, much to my surprise, Allison came into the living room in a black teddy, popped a porno into the VCR and crawled into my lap.

"What are you doing," I asked, more than a little incredulous.

"I want you," she stated calmly. "Is that a problem?"

"Not really," I answered casually. "It’s just that tomorrow’s my birthday and I sort of figured…."

"Oh, not to worry, my darling," she purred. "I’ve got other plans for you tomorrow night."

I was sure the intrigue and confusion showed on my face, but Allie quickly took my mind off my questions and back to the matter at hand. She kissed her way down my neck and chest, deftly undoing my jeans with one hand. She freed my already stiffening member and lavished it with deep wet kisses, tonguing my balls and nibbling the insides of my thighs. When my need had gown to fullness, she unsnapped the crotch of her teddy and stepped up onto the couch, throwing one leg over the back and shoving her tasty little snatch into my face. I breathed in her sweet, musky scent and began to pleasure her while I listened to the intro music of the fuck flick.

It wasn’t long into the movie that I realized this was a title I had not seen. Allie came on my face, then slid down into my lap, sitting sideways so she could watch with me. She skillfully captured my tool and slipped it inside her, moving with a slow gentle rhythm.

She kept me at a fever pitch, but wouldn’t finish me off as we sat through the entire movie – one she had picked up especially for my birthday. Every scene involved bondage, anal, double penetration and lots of toys. Every chick took something in the backdoor. Allie came twice during the movie.

When the credits were rolling, she calmly got up, turned off the TV and led me to the bedroom and sucked me back to diamond cutting hardness. Then she grabbed a bottle of lube and slicked up her ass, and then mine. She threw my legs over her delicate shoulders and licked at the head of my cock as she inserted the silver bullet into me. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but I quickly forgot about it as she pushed it in behind my prostate. When she turned it on, only my heels and shoulders were touching the bed.

Turning it off, she handed me a slender, heavily textured jelly vibe and turned around, straddling my chest, offering up her pretty pussy and glistening slicked up ass. I felt the warmth of her mouth engulfing my meat again as I gently worked the slippery toy into my lover’s tight backdoor. The vibrator was only about six inches long and nowhere near my thickness, but being able to watch this little tool sliding deep into my wife’s ass was more than I could handle. Allie swallowed every drop of what felt like a gallon.

After a brief cool-down, she brought me back to life with a combination of mouth and silver bullet, then got on her hands and knees beside me.

"Come over here," she whispered. "Put this back in my ass and DP me."

I was speechless but obedient, kneeling behind her and working the slick jelly vibe back into her waiting ass. I then rose to my knees, feeling the tug of the cord still hanging from my own ass. Allie reached beneath her and snagged the cord, giving it a playful tug, then followed it to the control end. In retaliation, I thumped the base of the jelly vibe, then turned the base to low as I crammed my thickness into her waiting vagina. She gasped and let out a labored moan, as her cervix was once again assaulted from both sides. The walls of her tunnel were clamping down on me like crazy as I leaned forward, assuring that the vibe and my cock plowed deep with every stroke.

Allie was screaming her appreciation into her pillow, her hands fluttering around in mute witness to her ecstasy. As my urgency built, she seized the control for the bullet and cranked it full on, causing me to slam into her with a power I was certain would be painful. But my girl never missed a beat, meeting each thrust with relish. She came a mere second after me as I turned the jelly vibe all the way up and fired my last round of the night, then collapsed beside her, the bullet still humming away at my prostate.

Allison carefully removed the little silver egg and lovingly cleaned me up, then gently removed the jelly vibe and wiped it down. When all was done, she snuggled up to me and gave me a deep kiss.

"Are you alive," she asked with a smile.

"I think so," I croaked, feeling almost paralyzed with exhaustion and pleasure.

"Good," Allie said, pointedly. "Just had to make sure you would survive tomorrow night."

My last thought as I drifted off to sleep was, "If this is foreplay, I am a dead man."

Saturday morning proved to be a most delightful torture. Allison woke me with a full-body tongue bath, followed by breakfast in bed. She then bathed me, washed my hair and shaved me, all the while wearing black thong panties and on of my white tee shirts. Needless to say, my girl looked divine in a wet tee shirt.

But Allison evaded all but the most innocent advances, sidestepping my grabs and giving me coy looks with a ‘better-be-good’ shake of her finger. She puttered around the living room, bending over as much as possible, showing either her perfect backside sporting that maddening strip of black nylon, or giving me a great view down the front of her shirt at those perky little tits.

After serving me a light lunch, she started my birthday cake and laid a beautifully wrapped gift on the coffee table. It looked about the size of a sweater box, so I guessed she had gotten me that cashmere cardigan I had seen at the mall.

I teased her about only getting me one present and that a world-class lover like me deserved at least three. Her only reply was a mock angry look, which she punctuated by stripping off the tee shirt and returning to the kitchen to start dinner topless.

When she called me to the table, she served me, brushing her breasts down my arm, then she crawled onto the table, curled up in front of me and told me to eat every bite. Thankfully, dinner was light as well. When I questioned the spare portions, she said, "It’s not a good idea to eat heavy before you exercise."

I raised an eyebrow at that, but she batted it back with another coy smile.

After dinner, Allie danced for me while I enjoyed a brandy and cigar. I watched with longing as the candlelight played along her slim curves, her supple body swaying to the erotic music.

When she had worked me into a lather, running her hands seductively over her creamy skin, she picked up the brightly wrapped box and placed it ceremoniously in my lap. She continued to dance as I unwrapped the package to reveal two long nylon straps with Velcro bands at the ends, a slender strap-on dildo and a blindfold.

The look I gave her must have been pretty amusing for, when I looked up in confusion, Allie giggled playfully, took my hand and led me to the bedroom. She lovingly undressed me and ordered me to lie down. She slipped back out to the living room, returning with the box of new toys, which she mischievously dumped in my crotch. She made sure to ‘accidentally’ grab me more than once as she sorted though the items, then she hesitated.

"Um, Jason," she began. "You should probably go to the bathroom. You’ll be in here for a while."

I nodded in confused silence and rose from the bed. My wife assessed my nakedness with an approving eye, then gave me a little swat on the ass and said, "Hurry back."

I took as little time as possible, padding across the bedroom to the master bath, all the while wondering what was going on inside that woman’s creative, yet devious, little mind. I peed in record time, stepping back out into the bedroom to find it brightly lit with candles. Knowing Allison’s thing for symbolism, I was certain there were thirty glowing tapers scattered around the room. Allie was in front of the closet, taking out her itty-bitty black ‘man killer’ dress. Hearing my return, she ordered me back onto the bed without even looking at me.

As I lay back down, I noticed the heavy nylon straps dangling from beneath the mattress, one head, one foot and most likely the same on the other side. As I got settled, Allie sat primly next to me and leaned over me, giving me my first real kiss of the day. Her hands caressed my face, neck and chest, then wandered out along my nearest arm. Then suddenly I was caught. I felt the nylon binder close on my wrist, then she swiftly moved to my near ankle, securing it in similar fashion.

A casual stroll around the bed, another deep kiss, and my other arm and leg were secure. Allie propped a couple of pillows under my head, slipped another fresh porno into the bedroom entertainment center and finished dressing.

The video’s intro boasted two full hours of pure kink and Allie watched absently as she smoothed her dress down her hips and adjusted her bust line. I felt pure lust as my gaze shifted from the TV to my wife’s perfect ass, peeking out from under the inadequate hemline. It drove me crazy to think she was leaving me here tied to the bed while she went who-knows-where in a slip of cloth and a g-string.

But she stepped into her black spiked heels, told me to enjoy the movie and moved to the door.

"Oh," she turned back to me. "Those straps are crossed under the bed, so don’t strain yourself for no reason. I’ll be back later."

And with that she was gone.

The slight stir of air from the ceiling fan was enough to keep me rock hard as I watched two solid hours of the kinkiest smut imaginable: two guys double-stuffing the pussy of a tiny redhead as she howled in either pain or ecstasy, two girls with strap-on’s DP-ing a third while she sucked the fake phallus of a fourth, bondage, candle wax, nipple clamps, shaving, water sports, fisting – the list went on and on, and I watched every second in lustful silence, afraid to blink. My cock throbbed in anticipation of whatever Allison had planned for me.

The movie had been over for at least an hour and my excitement had long faded to curiosity. I gave a tentative pull with my right arm and felt the tension increase on my left ankle. So that’s what she meant. I had toyed with the idea of working my arms free from under the top of the mattress, but Allie was smart. Thank God she was on my side. At least, at this point, I hoped she was.

12