The Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doones
doones
1 Followers

"Come on, fuck her. Show me how you like it," I tease you. You pull out of her and begin slapping into her, loving how the strapon teases your clit with each thrust. You keep on fucking faster, slamming into her and loving how she's moaning for you. The strapon rubs your clit, and I can see you tense, pushing deeply into her, filling her, as you cum onto your end of the strapon.

Your tense motions, your moaning orgasm flows into Tina, and she calls out to you, "Oh god, fuck me," as she cums.

I had been stroking my cock with you, timing my movements to yours, and I moaned with the two of you, my cum spilling onto the floor. You rushed across the room to me, and licked my cock clean. "You should not have to work that hard. This is your night," you playfully say to me. I laugh in return, watching you suck my cock clean.

Tina lays back on the bed, idly stroking her clit, watching you suck me back to hardness. She laughs and says "Don't forget me!"

Your hands wave her back to just watch us for a bit. Your lips lock around my cock, teasing me slowly with them, using your tongue underneath the head, just pushing your tongue into the tip of my cock. I moan lightly, loving your mouth, as always.

I open my eyes, and watch Tina fuck herself slowly, waiting for one of us to join her. Your magical mouth coupled with her finger play on the bed keeps me wonderfully busy, my mind and body occupied.

I stand you up, and pull you close to me. I press my stiff cock against your stomach, feeling your plastic cock tease my leg. I slip my hand around, and unstrap your dildo, cupping your pussy with my hand. I rub you gently, slowly pulling your lips apart. I slip one finger into you deeply, probing for your gspot, teasing you gently.

I lift you off your feet, and carry you across the floor to my bed. I put you between Tina's legs, and put your face into her pussy. You lick her clit slowly, teasingly. I watch as your tongue slips into her. I put my hands on your waist and lift you up to your knees, watching over your shoulder as your tongue glides in and out of Tina's throbbing pussy. I slip my stiff cock into you, filling your pussy from behind.

Each time I thrust into you, your tongue pushes deep into Tina's waiting pussy. The of you begin to moan, almost in harmony of pleasure.

I see Tina's hands pulling your hair, forcing your face onto her, she calls to you, "Yes, that's right, lick my cunt! Fuck her harder, so she licks faster. Get her going with your cock!"

Her calls reach my ears, and I start slamming into you faster and harder. Each stroke lets my balls slap agaisnt you. Your moans grow in intensity, and are muffled as Tina wraps her legs around you, pulling you into her. I pull on your hair, grabbing to push deeper into you. I fill you up, moaning with each stroke.

I feel your pussy begin to contract around my cock, tensing and throbbing. I can see Tina getting ready to cum again, and feel it building inside you. Three bodies tense at once, moaning in unison, cumming as one. Our bodies collapse atop Tina, your head on her leg, inches from her pussy, my cock slowly softening inside you, my chest pressing across your back.

To Be Continued...

doones
doones
1 Followers
12