The Present Situation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn just looked deep into my eyes. Perhaps she was looking for some way out, but I knew there was none. After several long seconds she hesitantly said, "Okay, if that's what you want I'll do it for you. But understand its only because I love you and want to please you."

I grinned, kissed her on her little nose and said, "You don't know how sexy you are. Such a beautiful woman should be displayed, not hidden. We're going to buy you some new clothes to help you show off your lovely body to its fullest."

Dawn loves to shop and I knew this would excite her. "What do you mean show me off?" she asked with concern in her voice.

"My love," I replied, "You have the loveliest dancer's legs, so smooth and flawless. I want to see you in a few shorter mini skirts and dresses with higher hemlines." Sensing she was ready to protest I cut her off. "I'm not talking about wearing something crass like a streetwalker would wear. Rather, tasteful, elegant dresses and skirts that end a few inches above the knee so when you sit some thigh is showing but not blatantly showing. Dawn gave a slight nod as she listened to me.

I gently tweaked her nipple and cupped her breast as I said, "I want to see you wearing tops and dresses that allow nice peeks at your lovely breasts when you accidentally flash guys. All guys watch lovely women hoping to see that and I want to see you turn them on." Dawn meekly protested asking why she couldn't dress like that for me only in the privacy of our bedroom. My counter was she would do it for me. If she really loved me she would do it. Dawn gulped and said she loved me so much she would try her best to do everything I demanded of her. I filed away in my mind her use of the word "demand" for future reference.

We lay there rubbing our hands over each others' bodies, lazily softly touching. Finally nature called and I rose up to answer the call. After showering, shaving, doing all the usual I came back into the room to find my little wife already dressed and waiting on me. She sat in an easy chair, her legs pressed tight against each other. Dawn was wearing the little black dress from the night before. This surprised me for I know she felt it a bit daring at night and in the light of day would make her stand out even more so.

I sat on the edge of the bed facing my demure wife, taking in her beauty. I complimented her on her choice of clothing and commented on her lovely legs. When I asked her to part her legs for me Dawn silently did as requested. I peered up her dress and could barely see the same black panties Dawn had worn the night before. "You look so sexy my Dear," I whispered, mesmerized at the sight. "I could stare at you all day."

I looked up to see a broad smile light up my little wife's face at the compliment. "There's no way any man could resist you the way you are dressed and showing off. This is what I want men to see. I want them to wish they were me, holding and kissing you." Leaning forward I said, "Now lean forward for me."

Dawn uncrossed her legs and leaned forward a bit.

"Like this?" she asked.

I could see a bit of the swell of her breasts. As exciting as that was though I wanted more. "I want you to lean further forward, my Love." I answered. "I want to see more of you." Dawn complied by leaning further forward until I could see most of both her breasts. This was the sight I loved and I told her so. I described to Dawn what I saw, of her rounded breasts and her rosy taut little nipple. How it made my mouth water and I wanted to just hold it, pinch it and kiss it. Dawn's face colored as I said this.

I went on to say this is what I also wanted other men to see. It would excite me to see then lusting for her and wanting to do the same to her. Dawn's face reddened further and she bit her lower lip. I crossed over to sit on the chair's arm and stared down her dress top. I reached in with my right hand and firmly squeezed Dawn's tit, rubbing my palm across it, scraping the hard little nipple. Dawn let out a long moan and closed her eyes.

I kept rotating my hand as I told her to keep her eyes shut and visualize the guys from last night pawing on her. To think on the pleasure she received and to assure her she had given them pleasure also. Dawn just kept moaning as I manipulated her tit flesh. I continued by telling her she had made their night by letting them touch her and they would remember it for a long time. I said I would remember it for a long time, but that I also wanted to experience it again, to see my wife let other men touch her body and excite her. When I asked her if she would do this for me my wife quietly moaned if that was what I wanted she would do it for me. I assured Dawn it was exactly what I wanted and she replied she would do it for me. When I asked when would she do it, she said anytime I set it up she would do it.

I grinned knowing I had just crossed another threshold with my obedient wife.