The Present Situation Ch. 05

Story Info
A stranger samples my wife.
5.7k words
4.53
59.3k
35

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt good the next morning to awaken to the feeling of warm moist lips wrapped around my cock. I moaned and tangled my hands in my wife's short dark hair. I laid back and let her do all the work. It didn't take long before I felt my cum churning in my balls. I coughed and tapped my wife's shoulder as a warning, but Dawn paid it no heed.

Receiving the green light I just let it go. I relished the feelings of her ministering mouth. A few spurts later I had finished my cum. Dawn lathered my cock clean with her mouth and lay back with a grin on her face. I smiled at the sight of her pixie face gleaming with her spit and probably some of my sperm. Grabbing the sheet I dabbed her lips and cheek to dry them.

Dawn crawled up to snuggle against me. She asked me if I enjoyed what she had just done. I, of course, replied it was great and asked if she had liked it. Dawn scowled thoughtfully and said she always enjoyed pleasuring me but she had not felt the sexual charge she had the night before. This intrigued me and I decided to pursue it further.

I mentioned that perhaps it was the excitement of including a stranger that had turned her on so much the night before. Dawn grew quiet and listened. I theorized that being put in situations where she wasn't in control turned her on. I followed this up by saying the way to find out was to try again tonight. Dawn began to protest when I mentioned this. She whined she didn't want to find that out. That she was more than happy with just making me happy.

My reply was that proving my theory would make me very happy. In a meek voice Dawn said she wasn't sure she could service another man the way she had. I replied that if she were in a similar situation she could still either use her hand or her mouth. Either method would make me happy. My little wife shyly replied she thought she could perhaps bring a guy off with her hand. Sensing a victory I kissed her on the forehead, jumped out of bed and took a quick shower before heading out to the first day of the conference. A passionate kiss at the door (tasted slightly musky) and I was off for the day. My parting words were for her to be dressed for dinner at six, to dress sexily and meet me in the hotel's lounge.

The meetings went a little long and I called Dawn to tell her so. I suggested she go ahead to the bar and have a drink. I also said I wanted her to leave her rings behind and follow the same rules I laid out the night before. If a drink was offered she was to take it. If asked to dance she was to do it. If a guy came on to her she was to flirt with him. I walked into the bar about 6:30 PM. As my eyes adjusted to the darkened room I spied my wife. She was dancing with a young guy on the small dance floor. I decided to sit at the bar and watch what happened.

Soon the song ended and my out of breath wife stumbled to the bar followed closely by the guy. I couldn't help but watch him checking out my wife's tight little ass as she swayed to her seat. The tight black miniskirt set her ass off and displayed her smooth legs well.

She settled on the barstool and lifted a half finished drink to her lips finishing it in one gulp. The guy signaled the bartender and magically another drink appeared at my wife's elbow. Looking up my wife spied me at the end of the bar. Our eyes locked and I mouthed "I love you." Dawn did the same.

Someone must have fed the jukebox for a slow song began. The young guy, probably in his upper 20's, grabbed Dawn's hand and pulled her to the dance floor. As Dawn began to sway to the slow tune he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her tight to him. His hands began to traverse up and down her back. He suddenly stopped when he reached the area where you would normally feel a bra. I saw him grin as he continued to rub the sexy older lady's back.

I continued to watch as he got bolder. His hands began to drift down and slowly approached my wife's tight ass. Soon he was making small circles at the top of her ass cheeks. All this time Dawn remained compliantly in the stranger's arms. Each time they turned where she could see me we made eye contact. During these brief moments I smiled to encourage her.

When the song ended they walked back to the bar. This time the guy held Dawn's hand and was whispering in her ear. Dawn was watching me. I covertly brought my hands to my chest and mimed as if I were loosening buttons. Dawn knew I was signaling for her to loosen a couple of her blouse buttons and give the guy a show.

When they reached the bar Dawn told the guy she had to go to the ladies' room and would be back shortly. I nursed my drink a few moments and headed to the restrooms. As the night before the bar wasn't busy so I sneeked into the ladies room. There was my lovely wife leaning on the sink looking at her reflection in the mirror.

Dawn looked lovely standing there. She had a white blouse on and the black mini skirt. The blouse was made of some satiny material. You could not see through it, but it molded against her tits in a way that in this bright light you could see her hard nips tenting the material. The blouse was buttoned higher than I preferred and I mentioned that. Hearing my voice Dawn smiled. She unbuttoned one button and asked if that was better.

I watched her reflection as I had her bend forward. I could see the beginning of a swell of her breasts but was not satisfied. I told her to unbutton one more. She released another and when she bent forward I could now see most of her luscious smooth tit flesh. I expressed my satisfaction and circled my tiny wife with my arms. Dawn melted against me. I told her she had looked very sexy on the dance floor and said I was sure she had turned the young man on. It was now her obligation to give him some relief. Dawn just bowed her head and slowly shook it in the affirmative. I lifted her little chin to look me in the eyes and said she was to do whatever the guy wanted. Whatever except fuck him. Again Dawn shook her little head. I could smell the alcohol on her breath and wondered how many drinks she had consumed. Dawn has never been much of a drinker and it only took a few drinks to put her out of commission.

I told her to wait a minute while I went back to the bar. I had just settled on my stool when I saw the young guy's eyes light up. I turned my head and watched my wife approach. It was amazing the difference a few undone buttons could make! Now her tits had a little more room and they gently scraped the material, keeping her little hard nips pointing out, as her breasts slightly swayed with each step.

The guy grabbed the two drinks on the bar counter and told Dawn to follow him to a booth in the corner. I no longer had a good vantage point so I grabbed my drink and sat two booths down and across which allowed me to sit in such a way it looked like I was looking toward the bar yet I could view most of their booth.

Dawn saw me situate myself nearby and I noticed her shoulders relax. The guy didn't notice me. He was too fascinated with my wife's almost exposed chest. Dawn had her elbows on the table. This caused the blouse to gap open slightly and I was sure he could probably see most of her firm breasts. Breasts that had now been seen by just three men: me, another stranger and now him. The lucky bastard!

The kid seemed a little flustered as if he didn't know what to do. I felt Dawn was beginning to get a little frustrated because of his lack of action. Soon the guy excused himself and headed to the bathroom. I signaled to Dawn I would be right back and headed to the men's room. When I entered the restroom the guy was standing at one of the two urinals relieving himself. I stood at the next one and began to make small talk.

As I talked I glanced down and was surprised by the size of this guy's package. Soft he looked about as big around as I am hard and he was shaking about 7 inches of flaccid meat! I knew I wanted him to do my wife. Figuring he needed all the help he could get I mentioned I had seen him with the fox. He beamed and said he had picked her up a little earlier.

I asked him if he thought he was going to get to lay her. He stuttered and said he hoped to. I smiled and told him I had a fair amount of success seducing girls and asked him if he would be willing to share if I guaranteed we got a piece. Relief flooded his face as he realized here was an opportunity for him to get laid. Little did he know he was extending his hand to shake with the husband of the girl he hoped to fuck. I introduced myself as Dave, he as Ben. I told him we should go back, each of us sit on opposite sides of her and for him to introduce me as an old friend he bumped into. Before we left the restroom I told him I had seen many women like this one and they all wanted to be told what to do. Be firm and he would get what he wanted.

We headed back to the booth. Imagine my wife's surprise when I slid in next to her as the young guy slid in on her other side and Ben introduced me as a friend. Dawn knew this to be a lie, but since I was sitting there pressing my thigh against her firm thigh she played along. I ordered fresh drinks and commented on how beautiful this ravishing creature was.

Ben took that as a cue and he began lavishing the praise on Dawn. Of course Dawn lapped it up and beamed at the attention she received. I began rubbing slow circles on her back. As I did so I applied slight pressure on her back. Dawn took this to be a signal she was to bend further forward. She knew this would give Ben a better view of her unfettered breasts.

As she moved forward I leaned forward also to improve my view. With the number of loosened buttons the blouse material fell forward and I could just see her right tit and rosy nip capping it. I peeked across and saw Ben doing the same. It was evident he had a similar view.

I moved my hand to Dawn's thigh and gently moved it up and down. Knowing it was her husband's hand Dawn just sat there acting like nothing was happening. I made sure that Ben could see what my hand was doing. Soon I was flirting with the edge of her hem and I slid it slowly under the material. I leaned over and whispered in Dawn's ear she should just relax and enjoy what was happening. Her only acknowledgement was a small smile.

I nuzzled her neck knowing this always turns her on. Dawn leaned back, closing her eyes and sighing. Leaning back caused her small 32B's to press hard against the thin material. Her tits pressed hard against the blouse and it was molded as if it wasn't there.

Ben took this as a sign for him to finally participate. At the moment my hand touched my wife's pubic hair his hand slid under her blouse to gently caress her left tit. Stimulated by the dual feelings Dawn let out a low moan and sighed.

I played with her pubic patch gently pulling on the little coarse hairs. When my finger scrapped across her clit Dawn's legs shot out in front of her. She moaned louder and I knew she was electrified with the feelings washing over her. I leaned in close and whispered in her ear to play with Ben's cock. Dawn bit her lip and moved her right hand over to grasp Ben's thigh. Ben jerked in surprise but smiled big.

Dawn's hand traveled back and forth on his thigh and her nimble fingers began to tug his zipper down. Her little hand entered the opening and tugged several times until she could get his cock free. My wife stroked the meat a few times before she looked down at the hardening cock flesh. Her eyes widened and she gave a little "Oh!" at her first sight of his large youthful cock. In order to keep her on edge I again assaulted her little hard clit. I also motioned for Ben to continue rubbing her tit. Ben began anew with a greater fervor than before.

All these stimulations had the desired effect. Dawn was squirming and moaning. Soon she was thrashing out an orgasm as we watched. As she began to come down from her high she again began stroking Ben's cock. Having reached its full hardened state I estimated it to be 8 or 9 inches long and slightly wider than my prick.

Wanting to see my wife suck him I whispered in her ear she needed to give him some relief and I wanted to see her suck him some. Dawn whispered back that she couldn't do that here, we should head back to the room. I said we would surely do that later but for now she was to suck his cock. No one would see in the privacy of the darkened booth. Not waiting for an answer I placed my hand on the back of her head and gently, but firmly, pushed her toward his crotch.

Dawn pushed back slightly but not enough to make a fight of it. It seemed the closer her face got to his cock the more her will broke down. I watched as her little hand, unable to fully enclose it, held his cock straight up as her pouty lips slowly opened. Dawn placed an open mouth kiss on his cock head and slowly parted her lips to try encircling the cockhead. I pushed a little more and was pleased to see her stretch her lips around the thick head. Dawn had to have her mouth stretched as wide as possible to get his head in.

I watched as her lips pulled on the hard flesh and then pushed the head back in. After several attempts my little wife was finally able to at least get the whole head in her oral cavern. She kept her head in place as her hand pumped the oversized cock. Ben started moaning and the way he tensed I knew he was close to cumming. I think Dawn sensed it also for she tried backing her mouth off the cock tube. But, I held her head in place with one hand as my other played with her clit.

Dawn moaned around the cock and shook her head no. But, I held her in place and even forced her head down a little. This caused another half inch to disappear. Suddenly Ben's legs shot out and he gave a long moan. I knew he was dumping his sperm in my little wife's mouth. In a low voice I ordered her to swallow Ben's cum. I told her not to waste a drop. I peered closely and could see her throat muscles moving. She was doing it. My little wife was swallowing this young guy's cum!

Ben jerked his hips each time he shot another spurt into the lovely bitch's mouth. All too soon he had no more to give. Dawn slowly backed the large cock head from her distended mouth. As she had done for me she slowly traveled her hand up the cock tube and squeezed out one last drop Dawn swooped her head down to swipe it up with her tongue. Having finished her oral duties Dawn sat back up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

Ben was totally beside himself. He thanked her over and over again. I gave them both a moment to catch their breath and sip their drinks. I then sprang the next part of my plan on them. I suggested we all three go up to Dawn's hotel room. I explained I had not had a chance to get my rocks off and I wanted to fuck this delectable little tart. I said Ben could join us and either watch or get another blow job. Dawn was surprisingly quiet. I guess she knew she had no choice in the matter and should go along with it.

Ben readily agreed and as I rose they both got up. As we weaved between tables toward the door I bumped a table. Turning to apologize I made eye contact with Morton a salesman for one of my company's biggest customer accounts. He called out my name laughing off my imbalance. His eyes then looked past me at the couple waiting by me. Ben was half supporting my inebriated wife, her blouse half undone, one breast almost totally exposed. He knew I was with them for Dawn was holding my hand tight, afraid to let go. His face took on a wolfish grin as he bid me have a good night.

We exited the bar and headed toward the elevators. I wrapped an arm around Dawn's waist and pulled her close so our hips touched as we walked. Ben sidled close and did the same walking very close. It was good we did so for Dawn was rather tipsy from the drinks she had consumed. As we walked she would lean against one of us and then stumbling along lean against the other. Imagine the sight we made as we rounded a corner almost bumping into an older couple. The old guy's eyes lit up when he saw the inebriated lady's blouse undone stumbling between us. Her hair was mussed, her makeup needed retouched and it was clear she had been up to something sexual.

Riding in the elevator we were the only passengers. As the car moved slowly upward Dawn leaned against the wall and closed her eyes. Ben looked hungrily at her. I motioned for him to go ahead. He stepped in front of her and began tweaking her nipples through the blouse material. Dawn instantly stiffened and let out a big moan, but left her eyes closed. Ben continued to manipulate the tit flesh as we proceeded upward.

We exited the car and stumbled to our room. In order to keep Ben from knowing Dawn and I were together I fished in her purse to find her room key. I opened the door and ushered them in. We led Dawn to the bed and had her sit on the edge. I turned on some mellow music and pulled Dawn to a standing position.

I told Ben to sit down that Dawn was going to put on a show for us. I stood behind Dawn, placed my hands on her hips and had her sway to the music. Dawn closed her eyes and began to let the mood carry her. I nuzzled her neck and she moaned in pleasure.

Reaching around her I began to release the remaining blouse buttons. At first Dawn did not notice but when I pulled the blouse from her skirt she realized it was totally undone. Dawn stiffened and turning her head to me murmured she couldn't be nude in front of Ben. I countered back that he had already seen her breasts. Maybe not both at once, but he had seen and felt them. She had nothing to hide. Why not give him the full view? It would make his night and also, I wanted to show her off to him.

Dawn acquiesced by lowering her head and biting her lip. I finished pulling the blouse out and let the two front halves drape in front of her. A gasp of air escaped her lips as I pulled the blouse off her shoulders letting it slide down her arms to pool at her feet. Dawn demurely crossed her arms over her chest. She thought this would hide her breasts but one hard dark nipple peeked over the arm.

Dawn had to know it was inevitable that I would want to finish showing her tits to Ben. When I grasped her wrists and moved her arms to her side she did not resist. There! For the first time my wife's tits were fully exposed to another man. No pretending that she accidentally exposed herself. No partial peeks down her blouse. They were both fully on display!

Though Dawn had initially resisted it was evident she found this exciting. Her always hard nipples stood out further than I had ever seen. And when I tweaked one she let out a low long moan. I again placed my hands on her hips and led her in gently swaying to the music. Now as she moved her tits gently swayed from side to side in time.

To keep her in the mood I would occasionally move my hands up to cup her tits or gently pinch her nipples. Each action elicited moans from my wife. After awhile I decided it was time to ratchet it up. I reached down and unzipped the side zipper of the miniskirt. In her drunken state Dawn did not notice until the skirt started to slide down her hips. She stopped for a moment unsure of what to do. Not giving her a chance to refuse I turned Dawn to face me and held her close. This gave her an opportunity to feel safe in my arms. At first she was stiff, but eventually she relaxed and again got into the music.

As we danced I slowly maneuvered her around until she was facing Ben. I then slowly backed away from her and danced around to stand behind her. Dawn's eyes remained closed, either because she knew Ben could now see her or else lost in the music. I reached around and again played with her tits keeping her in a heightened state of arousal.

There remained just one last piece of clothing to remove. I wanted this to be Dawn's move. I whispered in her ear that I wanted her to remove her panties. I said she had no choice, that if she really loved me she would do it. There was a pregnant pause as Dawn just stood there before us. I decided to wait her out. Finally Dawn made the decision. She hooked her thumbs in her panties and slowly dragged them down her smooth thighs. Her luscious tits swayed out hanging down as she bent over. Her hard nipples stood out like small icicles. As she raised her foot to step out of the filmy material I spied droplets of moisture on the edges of her cunt lips. A small clear trail of liquid slowly moved down her left inner thigh. Clearly she was turned on!

12