The Presentation

Story Info
Marketing Manager gets more help than she wanted from IT.
1.3k words
3.88
24.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lissette
Lissette
31 Followers

Amy leaned back in her office chair, rubbed her eyes and stared at the computer screen. Her brain was exhausted. She was in the middle of a major marketing presentation for her boss that was due to tomorrow when her computer screen suddenly went blank.

"Shit, shit, shit," cried Amy, "why is this happening now? I need to get this done." Amy looked over the top of her cubicle, but she didn't see a soul. Glancing at her watch, she saw that it was 9:11 p.m. Her co-workers had gone home hours ago. Amy hit the monitor a few times, but nothing happened. The screen was still blank.

She remembered that her company had a 24 hour IT Help desk. She prayed some competent geek was working who could help her. She quickly lifted the handset and dialed. Someone answered on the third ring.

"Help desk. What is your computer problem?" asked a monotone voice.

"Hi, this is Amy Johnson in marketing on the 7th floor. I was working on a very important presentation for my boss, Mr. Sweeney, that is due tomorrow and my screen went totally blank. I think I lost everything! Can someone help me?" pleaded Amy.

"Well, Ms. Johnson, we are a little short staffed tonight. Chad was on his way home, but I'll see if he can stop by your cubicle before he goes," replied the Help desk operator curtly.

"Thanks so much," said Amy. She hoped that Chad could fix her machine. She stood and stretched her long legs. She had been working on this presentation for weeks. Just this morning, Mr. Sweeney had asked her to look at one more option for the brand. The request had thrown Amy into a tailspin and she had been crunching numbers all day. She remembered she had not eaten anything since breakfast and she was starving.

"I must look like a wreck," she thought to herself. She grabbed her purse and took out a hairbrush. She quickly combed her long, reddish brown hair and applied some lipstick to her full lips. She heard footsteps and she stashed her things back in her desk drawer.

A tall, broad shouldered man was standing at the opening of her cubicle. He had dark, curly hair and intense green eyes. Smiling at Amy, Chad checked her out from head to toe. When she stood up from her desk to greet him, her short red mini skirt rode up slightly on her hips. Chad noticed her long, athletic legs.

"You must be Chad. I'm Amy. Please help. I am in the middle of this important presentation that is due tomorrow. I don't know what happened. The screen just went blank," explained Amy.

"Let me take a look at it," said Chad as he approached her computer. The cubicle was tiny and as he walked past her, their bodies brushed against each other. Amy blushed and did not say a thing.

Chad sat down in front of the computer and hit a few buttons. Amy heard several clicks, but the screen remained blank. In the reflection of the blank screen, Chad could see Amy's shiny hair and red, lush lips. Her breasts looked full, and firm beneath her silk blouse. He felt himself getting aroused.

"Look Amy, your monitor is blown. There is nothing I can do tonight. I am actually off the clock so I will write up a ticket and someone will come by tomorrow to bring you a new monitor," said Chad.

"NO!" shouted Amy," you don't understand I have got to get this done or my boss will crucify me. Can't you help me? I will write a great letter to your boss about your going above and beyond the call of duty if you help me tonight."

Chad liked her. She was really panicked and he was enjoying it in some way. He liked the fact that a marketing person was not in control for once.

"Amy, that's nice but I don't really need another letter for my personnel file," said Chad as he stifled a yawn.

"Okay, what do you need? I will pay you cash to stay and fix my monitor," pleaded Amy.

"I don't need your money," said Chad. He watched her get more and more frustrated with him.

"Fine, what do you need Chad? What can I give you to get you to stay and help me?" asked an exasperated Amy.

Chad took two steps towards Amy and took her right hand and placed it on the growing bulge in the front of his pants. Amy did not recoil. It had been a long time since she had felt an erection.

"What do you want me to do?" asked Amy matching Chad's stare.

"Well Amy, I think you know what I want. I want to fuck your mouth," said Chad in a husky voice. He took her slender hand and rubbed it against the fly of his pants.

"Let's be clear. I give you a blow job and you will fix my monitor?" asked Amy.

"Yeah, I will fix it tonight," said Chad. He sat down in her office chair and put his hands behind his head in anticipation of what was to come.

Amy kneeled on the floor in front of him between his legs She could not believe that she had just agreed to give him a blowjob, but she needed to finish the presentation. She unzipped his pants. She could see the bulge in his white cotton briefs. The sight of his hard cock aroused her.

"Wait," ordered Chad, "I want you to be able to reach all of me." He quickly pulled his pants and briefs down to his ankles.

Gingerly, Amy took Chad's cock in her hands. She began to stroke the thick shaft with her hands. Chad was rock hard and his face was flushed with excitement.

"A deal's a deal, Amy. Suck me," ordered Chad.

Amy slowly licked the head of Chad's cock with the tip of her tongue. She alternated between nibbling and licking. Chad moaned softly as her tongue swirled over the head of his cock. She opened her mouth fully and took Chad inside of her. She imagined how carnal she must look sucking off a total stranger. This thought excited her and she began to suck harder and to take Chad deeper into her throat. He moaned with pleasure and placed his hands on the back of Amy's head. He forced her head all the way down his shaft. Amy continued to suck his cock and simultaneously massage his balls. Chad reached down and put his hand between Amy's legs. She was clearly excited and her wetness intensified Chad's lust.

Chad pulled his cock out of Amy's mouth. He stood up from her chair and pulled her off of the floor.

"What are you doing?" asked Amy. Wordlessly Chad turned Amy to face her desk and then bent her over it. He yanked her panties down and spread her legs. She could feel his still hard cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"I am going to fuck your hot cunt now," said Chad as he began to enter her.

"Oh my God! That feels so good," cried Amy, "yes, please fuck my cunt." She lifted her bottom up so Chad would have easy access. Holding tightly onto her hips, Chad forcefully thrust himself into Amy. He continued to thrust until he felt her shudder and orgasm. He held her tightly as he exploded inside of her. Chad let Amy finish spasming before he pulled out of her. He helped her to her feet.

"Are you okay," Chad asked. Amy nodded her head.

"My monitor," said Amy as she pointed to her computer.

"Yeah, right. A deal's a deal," said Chad. He reached behind the computer and reconnected the cord that went to the monitor. The screen blinked and Amy's presentation popped up.

"That's all it needed?" cried Amy, "the stupid cord was out?"

"A deal's a deal, Amy. I fixed it and I think I helped you in the process," said Chad grinning. With that he left and Amy sat down to finish her presentation.

Lissette
Lissette
31 Followers