The Presidents Club Gala

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the decision point. She lifted her hips. He gently slid the lacy thong down her legs and off her body. His hands came back to her ass. He rubbed those sore glutes a bit longer. How long she had been laying there, she had no idea. He spread her legs slightly. Then it happened. Two fingers went between her legs. She felt her lips being parted slightly. Then two fingers were inside of her.

Well that answered the question of what was next. Both fingers slid in slowly at first. Then he picked up the pace and her body reacted on its own. As he sped up his pace, his third and fourth finger kept rubbing her clit. Harder and faster. The first wave washed over her. She came long and hard. Squeezing his fingers hard with her pussy.

That was barely the start of it. He get kept pounding into her with his hands. She came again and then a third time. She could hardly breath. She gasped and finally begged him to stop. But her pussy and her ass disagreed with her words and kept grinding against him. The next wave was the strongest yet. Damn. Her husband hadn't made her cum like this in years.

She rolled over on her back and pulled away enough that his fingers were out of her for the first time in an eternity.

She was a natural redhead. Her hair was so sparse down there that she shaved it all off. But her body was covered in tiny red hair that stood up whenever her skin was stimulated. Right now, stimulated was an understatement. She looked up at him. His eyes were gorgeous. She would have stared into them all night. He was still in his tux shirt and suspenders held up his pants. His tan skin looked great even in this low light. But those brown eyes.

Then she was looking at his salt and pepper hair again. But this time all she was seeing was the top of his head. Then his tongue was on her thigh, just inside her left knee. It was amazing as he drew circles and swirls from her knee to the crease in her thigh. She unconsciously spread her legs and he center himself between her thighs. She had never had any lover lick the crease between her thigh and her hip. Until tonight. His tongue circled and pressed and twirled. She came again. She just came and he wasn't even touching her pussy yet. What the Hell was he doing?

After another eternity, he moved to her pussy. She could feel her heart pounding in her pussy. His tongue had been as strong as his hands on her thighs. Now it was like a feather, lightly brushing up one side of her vulva, then down the other, slightly flicking her lips but never touching her clit. She was going insane with anticipation.

Then he was there.

His tongue found her clit. He was barely touching it with the tip of his tongue. It was exquisite. She felt his weight shift slightly his hands moved to her nipples. Holy fuck they were tender. She almost came just from the touch his hands on her nipples. In one moment, one single glorious amazing incredible startling electric moment, his tongue was flicking against her clit fast, hard - while his hands were each twisting her nipples. She took a deep breath, sucking in all the air she could. She wasn't able to breath out as the waves of pleasure rocked her body.

One continuous wavering orgasm kept flowing through her body. Her legs were convulsing. Her eyes rolled back in her head, electricity shot from her nipples to her clit and back over and over. Her ass was tightened and lifting her off the bed, into his mouth and tongue.

She lost control of her pussy and for the first time in her life she squirted pussy juice! He didn't even slow down, sucking her juices and licking her even more. She convulsed again. Finally she could feel her arms and form a single complete word in English, then another.

"Stop. Please stop! I can't breathe. Please."

Releasing her nipples, he leaned up on his arms, looking into her eyes. His deep brown eyes were memorizing. His face was moist with her juices. His white shirt was wet with her cum and his sweat.

Holy fuck. She had just experienced the greatest orgasm in her life. She was completely exhausted, yet every inch of her skin was electrified and tingling. Her legs felt like jelly.

She leaned forward and kissed him, long and hard. She could smell and taste her juices on his lips. Her brain was processing thoughts at the speed of light. Nothing mattered but him right now. She felt like a wild animal released from a cage.

She shifted her weight and moved down to him. As he rolled to his back she crawled on top of him.

At first, her bare chest was against his shirt, but she needed his skin on hers. She tore at the shirt. Buttons popped off as literally tore the expensive shirt off of him. He tried to undo his cufflinks, as she pulled the sleeves off of his arms. Then the t-shirt was pulled over his head.

She kissed him again. Her bare breasts felt incredible against his bare hairy chest. His chest was salt and pepper like his head. It was so damn sexy. She could feel his cock poking her belly through the fabric of her pants. She ground herself against him. The sensation of him pressed against her pussy made her wild with lust.

She kissed his mouth once more, then his neck. Damn, desperately wanted to bite his neck. Her mouth was on his shoulder. She started to bite down. He grabbed her hair and pulled it hard.

"No. No marks." He was firm. The first words he had spoken.

His chest was wet, salty, and smelled like his cologne. He was covered in hair to his waist. Her nipples were so sensitive from his attention that his hair alone was stimulating her again. She started licking and sucking his nipples. All the way down to his belly. She felt him against her body as she slid down; he was definitely as ready for her, as she was for him.

She was tearing at his pants the hook, the zipper. Then she pulled off his pants. He wasn't wearing anything under his tuxedo pants. When the pants were thrown to the floor, she turned back to him. Her face was at his waist.

He was very erect. It was beautiful. She wrapped her tiny hand around him. She could barely close her hand around his cock. She was pulsating in his hand. It was hot and the skin was stretched back. Her first instinct was to trace the thick vein on that ran along the top with her tongue. He tasted fresh and manly. Her tongue licked his cock from his balls to the head.

It was time, she had to take him in her mouth. She wrapped her lips around his head sucking as hard as she could. Up and down faster and faster. His dick was long and thick. It wasn't the biggest dick she'd ever sucked, but it was better than what she was used to having. She took him much deeper into her throat than she had ever done at home. He was pumping her face, his hips rhythmically thrusting in time with her motion. He ran his fingers into her hair, grabbing her long red hair in his strong hand, pushing her head, her face on to his cock. Without a thought, she surrendered to his direction.

After she sucked him for so long that her jaw was sore, she needed his cock inside of her. His legs were spread, so she pulled her hips to his. She lifted herself up and then slid his hard throbbing cock into her wet pussy. Her first motion was to just take it as deep as she could. She swirled her pussy on his shaft moving herself around to feel him everywhere inside.

Sitting on his hips, she looked down at him. The lust in his eyes was real. She couldn't remember the last time she saw that kind of lust in someone's eyes. He was fucking her now, thrusting into her, deep. His hand were wrapped on her tits, toying with her nipples. The weight of her big boobs was being held by his hands. She leaned back slightly, rotating her pelvis around his cock, riding him for all she was worth. Rolling it around inside of her, his cock was filling her like it hadn't been filled in years. Her clit was grinding into his pelvis. She could feel his smooth heavy balls on her ass.

It didn't happen often, because she rarely got stimulated like this. But she knew this time she was going cum. Started at the clit, throbbing at first then her muscles tighten, wrapping him, squeezing him. She started cumming on the cock that was impaling her, she tried to slow down, but he was pumping hard into her. Her pussy was convulsing and throbbing, wrapped around his cock. She felt the juices squirting out her - damn that never happened and for the second time tonight she was squirting her juices on him. It flowed out of her spreading her warmth onto his groin, his thighs, his balls.

She was moaning his name, telling him how she loved his cock buried in her cunt. She was waiting for her to cum anytime now, but he didn't act like a man ready to cum. She slowed down to breath. He pulled her down to his chest. Lifting his knees and fucking her from low and behind, while they lay chest to chest. His hand grabbed the back of her head, pulling her in to his mouth. He tasted like bourbon, like a man.

Before she knew it he pulled out of her and rolled over. Where was he going? She was on her stomach again. He moved behind and pulled her hips up in the air. Face down in the pillow, her ass up in the air, pussy spread for him. He knelt behind her she felt his cock enter her again. Deep. Holy fuck was he hard. And deep. He didn't even start slow. He was pounding her hard and fast. She came again. Then again. Then a third time. Hard fast orgasms. He was fucking her like a slut.

She heard her own moans and his heavy breathing.

"Fuck me harder. Yes Yes Yes. Fuck that pussy!"

She had never been fucked like this before. Her pussy was screaming for more. Then he grabbed her hair, pulled back. Oooohhh Fuck, she loved that. She pushed her ass into him as much as she good. Her twisted ankle, screamed at her once, but she ignored the pain and focused all her thoughts on the cock that was fucking her.

He leaned forward, pushing into her. His mouth on her neck, sucking, licking. She didn't think it was possible to cum again. But she did. He was pushing deep into her. He grabbed her hands with his pushing her into the mattress. All his weight was on her. His hips were pumping down into her. She felt him tense up. Then she felt his cock pulsing and he sprayed his cum inside of her. Hot. Wet.

He relaxed and rolled off of her. She was still for a few moments. But her mind was racing. That had been the greatest sex she had ever experienced. Tonight's biggest surprise was what a talented lover he could be.

After laying next to him for a few minutes, partially to enjoy his warm body against hers, partially just to get her breath back. She got up to clean herself off. Her bathroom was a few steps from the bed. She hardly noticed her twisted ankle. In the bath, she used a warm washcloth to wipe off her makeup. She sat on the toilet to empty his cum. While she was there, wiped her own cum juice from her legs.

Feeling mostly freshened up, she took a robe from the back of the bathroom door. Wrapped in the warmth of the towel, she glanced at herself in the mirror. Her long red hair was a mess. Her white skin was pink from the excitement. The clock on the counter showed a lot later than she imagined. Almost three hours had passed since he had walked into her room.

Her mind started processing the events of the last few hours. How the hell did that happen? How many orgasms had she just experienced? Was she a one time thing? What would she say to him tomorrow? What if they saw each other at work? Damn. Did he really just do that to me?

She opened the door and stepped out with a smile on her face. The bed was empty it was a mess. The sheets at least the one that was left on the bed, was drenched in sweat, cum and her juices. She was very disappointed not to see him there.

Now what? She was embarrassed. He had just used her for that? And walked away? Without a word?

Then he was in the door way, completely nude, holding two tall glasses.

"Ice water? I thought we both needed some hydration." He smiled and handed her a glass.

After a deep drink, he surveyed the room. "There are two beds in my room. You are welcome to one of them. Or you can join me in mine."

He turned and walked away. She thought about it for a second, then slipped out of the robe, let it fall to the floor and walked towards his room with hardly any pain in that ankle.

12