The Prey

Story Info
She's yours - you just have to catch her.
1.4k words
4.34
46.8k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cool rain falls softly through the branches of the large trees as you wander through the undergrowth. You sense more then see her. You catch her scent on the wind. Your prey is here. You catch a flash of her long red hair as she darts from tree to tree, her pale limbs flashing through the greens and browns of your woods.

You smirk to yourself as you move silently forward. Then you see her, she has become very still watching you through the leaves. Your eyes lock with hers, you see the tremble that runs through her, her pale silver blue eyes seem to come to life with an inner fire.

You laugh, and she bolts. Her form moves swiftly and gracefully over the fallen logs and through the underbrush. You growl softly as you launch forward after her. She is now truely your prey, she will fall to you, you know it is only a matter of time. This is your forest, you territory, and you know she wants to be your prey.

You see her hurling herself forward trying to outrun you. You let out a primal sound that is a growl and a laugh. You see her footsteps falter at the sound. In that moment you know you have her. She wants this as much as you do, she wants to be caught and used.

You reach out, now within arms reach and your fingers tangle in her hair. You drag her back to you, slamming her body into yours. You spin her quickly trapping her arms at her sides, your hand wrapped tightly in her hair keeping her head back for your brutal kiss. She bites at you defiantly. You laugh. You like the fight, you like the fear you see in her eyes as she wonders what you will do to her.

You press her to the ground in front of you, knowing by the flash of pain in her eyes that the twigs and rocks are digging into her tender flesh. You grin down at her, liking her pain, and the flash of defiance in her eyes as she tries to struggle away from you. You jerk her back into place as she pulls back, giving her a look that says it all. Do this or you will be punished.

Her eyes fill once more with fire as she reaches forward and pulls your hard cock forth from the tight prison that is your jeans. She looks up at you for a moment, then her tongue darts out while her eyes are still locked with yours to lick teasingly at the head of your cock. You groan softly as her hot, raspy tongue caresses you, the groan growing louder as the heat of her wet mouth engulfs you.

Her mouth teases you with a skill that goes beyond any you have ever experienced before. Suddenly her teeth grate softly down your hard length, causing your cock to jump in her mouth illiciting a small moan from her. She draws you completely into her mouth, her lips wrapped firmly around the base of your manhood, her nose pressed into the skin of your groin. Then you feel her tongue slip past your cock and her lower lip to lick at the base of your balls, causing a sensation not unlike fire to run through all of your nerves at once. You feel the slight pain that signals your orgasm, and feel yourself pulse in her soft, hot mouth.

She pulls back to the head of your cock, as the first burst of your hot salty spray hits her. She groans and swallows as she pulls you from her mouth to let the second blast hit her across the lips and chin, her tongue darting out to catch some of it. She looks up at you, your cum dripping from her chin onto her ample chest. Her tongue darts out again to lick the sticky substance from her lips and part of her chin, moaning as she does, her eyes closing as she savors the taste of your cum.

You throw her back onto the ground, and are on her before she can move. You rip open the light shift dress that she is wearing, smiling again when you take note that she has nothing on beneath it. Her nipples grow instantly hard from the coolness of the wind and droplets of rain that hit them. You laugh again as you reach down and take her nipples between your thumbs and forefingers pinching them, twisting them almost brutally. Her back arches as a gasp of pleasure escapes her.

You force her thighs apart so that you can kneel between them, keeping one hand busy with her large, hard nipples, and your other hand stroking your cock back to life. She arches beneath you again, trying to press her warm, wet, shaved pussy up to your cock. You pull her nipple brutally, growling for her to be still, then laugh as a plea to be fucked escapes her lips.

Your hand trails down her pale, bared flesh to caress the small hard nub between her smooth, hairless lips bringing her to just the edge of her own orgasm, only to laugh at how easy she gives into you and keep her from cumming. You move over her, your cock brushing her outer lips for a moment, staying poised until she whispers her plea again. When she gives you what you want you slam forward into her buring yourself to the hilt within her hot and tight, but oh so slick hole. Your mouth darts forward to capture one of her still erect nipples in your mouth pulling at it with your teeth as her body arches up to you. You smile to yourself as her body trembles beneath you, knowing she is on the verge of cumming as you pound into her willing heat.

You give her a small taste of the pleasure of being your slave allowing her to finally reach her own orgasm with you firmly buried inside her. Her muscles tremble around you, making it almost impossibly tight as she cries out growing far hotter then before. You stay within her as her body rides the crests of pleasure, her muscles milking you, bringing you close to your second orgasm, but you will yourself to stay strong.

When she is finally limp and trembling from pleasure beneath you, you look down at her smirking. She whimpers as you draw reluctantly out of her hot, wet, willing pussy. You growl for her to turn over, which she does after a moment's hesitation, earning her a hard slap on the ass for her hesitance.

You reach down and part her ass cheeks and smile to yourself again to see she is prepared for you, obviously having gone out of her way to clean herself. You drive yourself into her dripping pussy again then pull out just as abruptly. You take a moment working yourself into her tight ass, giving her a moment to adjust to the your width, just as she relaxes you drive forward into her, stretching her quickly to your length and width.

She cries out again softly as you work your way in and out of her, each time forcing her body to take you to the hilt. It doesn't take long before she is moving with you, pressing back to take your cock faster and faster each time. Her movements spur you on, until you are slamming hard and fast into her, pounding away at her tight ass brutally. Through the blood rushing in your head you hear her beg for you to fill her ass with your cum. It only takes moments for you to give her what she has begged so prettily for. You slam as deep as you can into her letting your hot, sticky cum fill her ass. Just when you think you can't cum anymore she tightens around you, squeezing you, forcing you to shoot even more into her.

You claw down her back hard, drawing blood from her pale flesh, enjoying the sound of her whimper. When you are done you finally pull out of her and order her to stay there on her hands and knees as you straighten your clothes.

You look down at her for a moment smirking again, knowing that she is yours. You pat her on the head and order her to be there again the same time the next day. You leave her kneeling there, your cum dripping out of her already thinking of what you will do to her tomorrow.