The Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I could take no more and was almost ready to fill her with a load of cum, I pulled out making Melissa moan at the sudden loss. She could hardly stand so I picked her up into my arms and carried my little slut into her bedroom.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes please finish me, let me cum more."

"Why Melissa? Why should I fuck you more when you are asking me to help you cheat on your husband yet again? I want to hear you say it."

"Because you turned me into a slut damn you. I hate that I'm a slut, but I need you to fuck me more."

After placing her on the bed, I laid on my back and told her to climb aboard. She didn't hesitate and climbed onto my cock letting her pussy open fully to wrap itself around my probing shaft. She rode me hard grinding her loins into mine until I had no choice but to shoot my own cum straight up in to her clenching pussy while at the same time she flooded my cock with her own orgasm. Her nails were digging into my chest leaving her own marks for me to explain to my wife.

While Melissa was being betrayed by her body, I took advantage of the battle in her mind, she was trying to be a good wife, but her body was urging her to perform as the slut. I turned her over to her stomach and put Kevin's pillow below her hips making her ass push out seductively just asking for trouble. While she was coming down from her high, and the good girl was again coming near the surface, I pushed my middle finger into her ass.

"No, not there please."

"Don't worry I won't fuck you in your ass just yet. However, I do want to tap that ass soon my dear slut. I continued to finger her tight hole until she started to whimper small moans. After a few minutes, I got up to leave telling her that I just came for a blow job, but thanked her for giving me her pussy instead, making her feel even more ashamed.

"Melissa, before I leave I need to tell you something I want from you. I want to tell you this because I want you to be thinking about it before it happens. Melissa, I want you to be able to give your body freely to your husband and in teaching you how to be a slut for your husband, I need you to be a total slut for me."

"I have been a total slut for you. I don't like the idea that I have been having an extramarital affair these past few days. I've been acting like a total whore, and I want to stop. I don't know what has come over me lately. Kevin was the first and only man I've ever had. Now I'm letting you penetrate me and cum inside my body while in my husbands own bed. How do I become an even bigger slut than I already am?"

"I want your ass Melissa. I want to shove my hard cock balls deep into your sweet ass. I've been infatuated with it all along, I want you to give it to me willingly. If you let me fuck your ass, I promise to only fuck you when you ask me for it. Think about it."

"Wait, I can't let you put your cock into my ass; it's too big for one thing, and besides, I may have liked your fingers back there, but I've never even considered letting my husband do that."

"Think about it Melissa. If Kevin does it first, it will hurt, because I'm sure he doesn't know the first thing about penetrating a woman's ass. I'll be gentle and teach you how to give yourself fully to him. Don't worry, I've done it to other girls, and it always turns out great.

Let's get together tomorrow and we can fuck some more. Come over to my place at 7'o'clock and wear something sexy. Wear a pair of your tightest shorts to show off your ass." She looked stunned again, but said nothing as I turned and left.

As I was walking away I noticed I had a few texts from Kim. I must have been having my way with Melissa when I received then.

"Next time you screw one of your girlfriends when she is talking with her husband, make sure she hangs the phone up before she cums. Lol."

I later found out that Kim took the phone from him just in time for her to hear the end of Melissa's scream. Kevin didn't react much from the sound coming from his wife since he had just been serviced by Kim's mouth again. He was becoming convinced a woman's mouth is just as sexy as what is between her legs and can produce pleasure just the same.

Kim said Kevin treated her like a prostitute at first saying that Kevin wants hot sex, but thinks Melissa is too good a girl to get nasty. He treated Melissa like the school girl he knew, not realizing that school girl is all grown up and wants to get laid hardcore. Kim educated him in the art of sex during the week convincing him to also cheat on his wife.

I was looking forward to the next day. I had a friend who had participated in turning Kim into the slut she is today and used her body on several occasions. I was sure he would love to be part of making a slut of another wife. Steve was also married, but his wife thinks sex is just a wife's duty to her husband and doesn't get much from the act. Kim has kept him married by being his slut behind her back.

Part 3

The next day came and a little before the time Melissa was supposed to arrive, Steve showed up, I wanted to introduce him to her right away, but he wanted to hide until I had Melissa naked and asking to be taken again. We split the difference and decided to wait until I had her sexually aroused.

At 7o'clock on the nose we heard a knock on the door. It was Melissa; I guessed right that her recently turned on body would win out in the arguments she was sure to have with herself. I was confident, that her day went by slowly, while her moral mind battled with her lust driven body. She more than likely could not understand why she was putting on a pair of slutty shorts while she was getting dressed.

"Damn Melissa you look hot as hell. Turn for me, nice ass, are you sure those shorts fit? No matter, you won't be in them very long. She was wearing a form-fitting top with no bra and athletic shorts that left little to the imagination. I could see her butt cheeks from the bottom, the material was riding tight up her ass making her look like the slut I wanted her to be. "I'm glad you listened to my request, thank you."

"I figured I needed to get this out of my system so I could get back to being a good wife again."

She allowed me to kiss her as I ran my hand down her back to her ass where her cheeks were peeking out. Melissa was a willing participant this time. Her mouth was soft as she kissed me back passionately letting my tongue enter her mouth freely. We were still at the door with my hands roaming over her entire body when Steve made his presence known.

"Who was at the door?" Melissa jumped back feeling startled at the unexpected visitor.

Don't worry Melissa, he came over unexpectedly just a little before you arrived. He needed a place to stay for a few hours while his wife was having an all girls party." Melissa looked both relieved and annoyed at the prospect of not being violated again, and embarrassment in being caught in a compromising embrace.

"Steve this is my married friend Melissa, her husband is out-of-town right now so I've been keeping her company while he's away." She shook his hand, but felt uneasy as Steve greeted her. "Hi Melissa, wow, you're a knockout, I would love to keep you company sometime. It looks like it has its benefits from the kiss you were dishing out. I definitely walked in too soon. If I waited a few more minutes, I may have seen a lot more of you, although those shorts show some fine assets. Let me know if Mike gets boring, I'll be more than happy to spend some time with you."

Melissa was so embarrassed she didn't know what to say. She was beat red in the face as I led her to the couch.

"She's a great kisser too Steve, I've also been taking some liberties with her lately. In fact, she is also turning out to be a more than adequate cock sucker, right Melissa?

Melissa was in total shock that I would talk about her in front of another man and didn't know what to say in defense.

"Whatever you say my friend, maybe I can find out soon. See you a little later." Steve left the room and let her, and I talk.

"What were you thinking telling him that? I can't afford to let people know I've had another man in my bed! I need to go. He saw us kissing, and you were touching me, what if my husband finds out?"

"Slow down Melissa, why are you here?"

"What do you mean? I...I...to have sex with you...but I don't want him to know about my infidelities. I just want to get this feeling out of my head. I thought we would be more discreet."

"I think this is turning you on Melissa, another man in the other room knowing you have been a slut. You are obviously dressed for sex. Don't worry Melissa, his wife is a prude. He also has a lover who takes care of him so let's sit and relax, he's not telling anybody. I leaned into her kissing her on the neck sending shivers down her spine. I moved to her ears and finally, her soft supple lips. She gradually forgot about Steve as I fondled her tits and moved between her legs. I had my hands under her shorts in her leg hole feeling her pussy through her panties turning her on, making her forget we were not alone. I eventually got a finger inside her pussy making her hot enough for her to lose her inhibitions. I removed her shirt and started to suck her nipples to hardness.

"I brought her to the real world again by telling her that Steve could more than likely hear her moaning. She started to straighten up when I shoved a second finger into her pussy rubbing her g-spot to orgasm. She tried to fight the urge to yell, but her orgasm was too strong. She let out a moan that we were sure Steve heard.

Little did she know Steve was watching the action from the crack in the door waiting for the right time. After her orgasm, I stood in front of her and took down my pants presenting my rigid cock to her married mouth. She was still feeling the tingling from her orgasm so she didn't hesitate to reach for my cock. She engulfed it into her mouth sucking like a vacuum.

I motioned for Steve to come out and pointed for him to sit on the chair in the opposite corner, there he could have a good view of Melissa's terrific ass. Occasionally, he would quietly move to the side so he could see her mouth working on my cock.

I brought Melissa up to kiss her lips again so I would be able to finger her moist pussy some more. She was moaning when I spoke.

"Do you want to fuck Melissa? That's why you came over isn't it? Do you want me to take you to my bed and ravish your slutty little body before your husband comes home?"

A single quiet "Yes" was spoken by her. Whatever I say or do, I want you to continue sucking my cock. Don't you dare get up or look around or I won't fuck you, do you understand?" I guided her head down to my cock again after she nodded in the affirmative. "No matter what I say Melissa." She sucked my cock aggressively using both her tongue and lips; I could see that she was wanting to go further.

"I told you she could suck cock didn't I Steve?" Melissa tried to pull away, but I held her mouth on my cock. "I told you whatever I say don't stop sucking." She gave in letting out a sigh and continued her blow job.

"She is also a great fuck Steve. Her pussy gets really wet when she gets turned on, she's an orgasm machine. She has a terrific ass too doesn't she?"

Steve finally spoke. "Yes she sure does. If what you say is true, then she is turned on already. My angle shows that her panties are wet clear through to her shorts. So, you pounded her from that angle to you say?"

"I sure did, in fact, I plan on doing it again tonight. I love staring at that ass while my cock invades her cunt."

"That's pretty hot; I sure could use some of what you're getting."

"You heard the man Melissa. Steve, why don't you come over here and sit by me. Now Melissa don't be shy, suck his cock just like I taught you."

Melissa was beyond embarrassed to the point where she couldn't refuse. Steve sat by me and pulled her to him. He kissed her full on the mouth shoving his tongue into her as if he were trying to taste her tonsils. Melissa allowed his hands to fondle her bare breasts and nipples turning her on even more. Her mind again lost as she felt her own hands unclasp Steve's pants and heard his zipper just before she reached inside and pulled out his hard cock. She stroked him and was looking at me with her half-closed eyes almost looking for permission to go further in her slut training. I nodded and smiled just before she lowered her head and took yet another cock other than her husbands into her mouth. She sucked with her usual passion getting Steve up close to the edge way before he expected.

"Oh my, dude! She has a golden mouth. Damn. That's it girl suck me down." Melissa didn't disappoint him. She showed him her new skills beautifully sucking and licking his dick and sucking his nuts into her mouth. "Slow down girl or your going to get a thick drink soon, I'm not ready just yet, wow."

While Steve enjoyed Melissa's sucking I stood up and undressed getting ready to violate Melissa's body again. After removing her shorts and panties, I could see her pussy was glistening. First I tasted her pussy, licking with the flat of my tongue. After eating her out for a few minutes I positioned my full cock between her wet lips and slowly pushed into her innocent body repeatedly fucking her with a steady rhythm while she moaned in pleasure. Her pussy must have wanted it because she was pulsing inside, sucking in it's captive. Melissa never took her mouth off Steve while she moaned in pleasure at the intrusion. I screwed Melissa like this for about 10 minutes while caressing her back and ass memorizing every curve she possessed. I don't know how Steve held out, but the look on his face showed he was in ecstasy.

"Melissa, I think you're ready for more. I want you to fuck our friend with that newly broken in pussy of yours. I'm going to pull out of your pussy and when I do, I want you to crawl up Steve so you can lower your cunt on to his dick. I know you need fucked tonight, so we're going to take turns using your body. Do you understand Melissa?" I was still sliding my cock through her slippery opening as she grunted an affirmative, her mouth still forming a tight gasket around his dick.

Not wanting to wait, Melissa put her hand on my chest. She pushed me back, making my cock exit her tunnel making a lewd wet sound. She then crawled up Steve until her juicy opening was just above his cock head where he could feel her heat radiating from her sex. Without hesitation, she dropped her body around his shaft engulfing it fully with the tight walls of her pussy, his cock entering where only two men had ever ventured. I watched with amazement as she fucked him with a fire in her loins. She moaned and groaned like a whore, not giving Steve much of a chance to take control. She was the aggressor this time, Melissa's body wanted the pleasure we offered and nothing was going to stop it from the sex it demanded, not even her own mind could control her body's thirst for the overwhelming lust she felt.

Melissa ground and rotated her hips onto his, again making her orgasm. She leaned forward pushing her tits into Steve's mouth, feeding him her erect succulent nipples.

I stood on the couch with my hard cock in front of her face and had her suck her own pussy juices off my cock while I watched. My married lover become more of a total whore before my eyes.

"My god this girl is a crazy slut. Damn you know how to pick them. She's going to break my cock off, but it's worth it."

"Melissa, how does it feel to let yet another cock push into your pussy? Tell Steve how much of a slut you have become."

She held Steve by the head still grinding and forcing herself on to his shaft. Melissa looked straight into his eyes with her own eyes glossed over and her teeth clenched, "I'm a slut Steve, do you like being fucked by sluts? I'm going to fuck you until you shoot your sperm inside of my body. Don't disappoint me Steve, I want it all, every fucking drop!"

"Holy shit, this girl is crazy hot, can I keep her?"

After several minutes of Melissa using Steve as her own personal dildo and sucking my cock clean, we took back control and had Melissa positioned on her hands and knees. I quickly thrust into her with no resistance. Pulling her curved hips to me, I pounding against her ass as hard as I could, Steve fed her his juice covered cock letting her clean him off as she did my own. After a while we had to switch positions, since her pussy and mouth were too much to handle all at once. Back and forth, we traded off between her mouth and pussy driving her into a sexual frenzy.

I had already shoved my thumb into her ass to the second knuckle with no complaint from Melissa, she was getting used to having fingers in both holes and I wanted her ready for something much bigger. I made a decision and told Steve to stick his thumb into her ass so he could continue to stretch her back hole. I was wanting to wait for another day to violate her nether regions, but the intensity of the fucking along with the view of her perfect naked ass in front of me was too much to control. I decided that tonight, I had to have her fully. I intended to take her anal virginity.

Neither Steve nor I were able to hold out any longer, we both told Melissa we were going to cum. "Are you ready to take our loads slut?"

"Oh god yes, cum deep inside my pussy and mouth at the same time guys. Please, I need you to feed me your sperm." She was having non-stop orgasms. Just before we came, Melissa told me to let Steve have her pussy. Steve, fuck my pussy, I want you to shoot your cum into my body.

"MMMfff" Melissa gurgled as she forced my load out of my balls and into her mouth, she drank willingly, swallowing the thick fluid, sending it into her gullet. She acted as if she couldn't get enough cum. She sucked me dry until I went soft, falling out of her mouth.

"C'mon damn you Steve, fill me up with your sperm, make me your whore, take me damn you!" Neither Steve nor I could believe this girl, her lust was boiling over the top into the abyss of sexual pleasure. She had never felt this intensely good before, her body forced her to take all she could.

"Here you go slut", BAM, BAM. Spurt after spurt forced its way into her clenching, throbbing pussy which was sucking Steve's cum out of his balls and into her womb. His sperm added to Melissa's own wetness, soaking into her vaginal walls imprinting the memory of her infidelity with his liquid DNA. Her pussy will always remember the feeling of being defiled by yet another mans cock.

Even after Melissa fell forward to the floor she continued to moan. Her eyes closed tightly as she ground her legs together, twitching from her strong orgasmic convulsions.

Both Steve and I watched and looked at each other in amazement, Melissa was in her own world turning into a creature of pure lust. She finally looked at us both with hunger in her eyes.

"I want more; I need it. Are you going to fuck me again? Please?" She begged as she fingered her swollen opening rubbing Steve's cum into her sodden flesh.

I talked to Steve alone telling him I wanted to finish the night with her solo. He understood and went home to his frigid wife. "Maybe sometime you'll share her ass with me" He said with a wink.

"Let's take a bath Melissa." I took her hand helping her up from the floor. We walked to the bathroom where I filled the tub and washed her body with my own hands, being sure to touch every inch of her smooth skin. I succeeded in giving her another orgasm while my fingers were inside both her pussy and ass. I pushed two fingers into her anal cavern stretching her ass so it could accommodate a much bigger member. Finally, she was ready. I told her to straddle me; she pushed her pussy down my cock and began to ride me while I probed her anus, getting it ready for it's own perverse debauchery. The feeling was of course magnificent, but it was time.