The Price

Story Info
Woman goes wild on her sibling sister.
1.3k words
3.47
104.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grab your hair, throw you up against the wall, and begin to rip your cloths off. You moan in protest. "No! Please don't do this to me. Please," you said.

"Stop talking." I retorted.

And continued to rip your clothes off. With you against the wall, your head turned sideways, as to not even look at me. Tears streaming your face. I cup my hands over your covered breasts, and rip the straps down your arms. And pull down your bra, I take my hands and cup your beautifully sculpted breasts, massaging the aureoles watching them rise into hardened peaks. I begin to pull on them making them a full ½ inch each. Pulling and pinching. Rotating and twisting. You scream, in pain, but I have turned a deaf ear.

I pinch your nipples again, and twisted them. You scream again. I take my hand and slap you across your beautiful colored, tear streaked face. Leaving you stunned. "Now see what happens when you disobey me."

You stay silent. Afraid of what I may do to you next.

I bend down and take my hands and cup your beautiful sculpted 38d breast and begin to suckle one, and play with the other. You moan, but this time not in protest. You love your tits sucked. Sucking one, playing with the other. Then switching breasts. Laving, sucking. Then I did the unthinkable.. I bit down on your nipple so hard I almost bit it off. You scream even louder than before. I realized what I had done, and felt so sorry. So sorry, that I went and bit down on the other nipple just as hard if not harder. Again you scream. Your fist hit the wall beneath you. I let go of your nipple, and laugh. Laugh hysterically.

Then I stand up and grab your face, turn it towards me, and plant a kiss so deep on your lips, probing my tongue in your hot steamy mouth. Then traveling my kisses to your neck, your ear. You turn your head away from me. And again I slap you. I take my fist across your face, and the palm on my other hand connects with your tit. Jolting you, with tears still streaming down your beautiful face. Your makeup is about wore off. But God, you are still so damn gorgeous. A 38d-25-35, for 5'10, that's perfect!! The biggest tits I've ever sucked, and the hottest, sweetest cunt I've ever tasted.

I travel my kisses further down your beautiful body, suckle your tits again. You moan in protest. Probably afraid I might chop off your nipples or something. Then I take my hands and undo your skirt, and pull it down to your ankles, and instruct you to step out of it. Your feet lift off the floor, one at a time, allowing me to take away your skirt. I toss it aside. Then I take my hands and cover your gorgeous sculpted ass, and my other hand runs over your crotch through your panties. I then place my hands inside the waistband of your panties and pull them down. You lift your feet one at a time. I commend you on your doing so. I guess by now you feel as though you have no choice in this matter, so you might as well just go along with it.

And you are right. You have no choice.

As I begin to lave your belly button, I am intoxicated by your femininity. The aroma emanating from your furry paradise. My hands molding your gorgeous ass like playdough, as I travel my kisses down each sculpted thigh, then each leg, and back up again. I hear you sobbing as I reach the vortex between your beautiful thighs. But that doesn't stop me. I take my long snake like tongue and run it along your pussy lips. Parting them, and sucking them. One at a time. Before entering my long snake like tongue into your pussy.

My tongue laves the walls inside your rose like cunt. I inhale deeply the scent emanating from your crotch, savoring the aroma. Musty, but with the sweet scent of fresh cut flowers. I continue to lave there, as you continue to sob. But as I said I am totally lost in you, and oblivious to your moans of protest. I lave the inner walls of your sweet cunt, with my long snake like tongue. Oh God you taste so damn good! I thought.

I was so turned on by you. It's your fault. You look so damn good! So damn sexy! So damn scrumptious! I can't help but want to fuck you. My tongue laves your inner walls a few more times. Then my long snake like tongue finds your huge budding clit. I immediately attach my lips to it, sucking furiously at it, with them. I then take my fingers 2 then three, then four, and finger fuck your cunt. In and out, in and out, thrusting my fingers deep into your dripping hot wet pussy. Sucking furiously still at your huge budding clit. Then I did the unthinkable, at least to you anyway. I entered my thumb into your dripping wet cunt. Pretty soon I had my whole hand inside your cunt. You screamed in pain, without a beat, I looked up at you, as your eyes flew open like saucers, and the tears still streaming down your face. I continued to suckle furiously at your clit. Then when I bit down on it hard, you screamed again. I continued to fist fuck you, into oblivion. And suckle your clit, this time when I bit down on it with my sharp teeth, you screamed in pain, but also in orgasm. Your sweet cum spewed forth onto my tongue, like Niagara Falls. And you flow more than others too. You just kept flowing, as I kept suckling, and fisting you. I swallowed every bit of your sweet cunt juice that I could. As your hips finally leaned back towards the wall. I removed my fist from your sweet dripping wet cunt, and sucked your juice from my fingers.

As I was sucking your sweet cunt juices from my hand. You collapsed in a heap, sobbing on the floor. This time I realized what I have done.

Seeing you laying there, nude, in all your glory. So sweet, fragile and vulnerable, just tore my heart out. I reached for you, but you turned away. I thought how could I have done this to you, my sweet sister, my love. I wanted to say I'm sorry. The words just formed on my lips, but not a word was uttered. At that moment, I knew it was futile to say anything more to you. You didn't want to hear any of my excuses for what I did anyway.

I really am sorry. If you could see the look on my face, you could tell. I wanted to reach out and touch you, comfort you, and hold you within my arms. But you would have no part of that now. I raped you, my sister, my love. And had no reason to do so. You begged me to stop, and I didn't. The trust that once was between you and I, is now broken. I wouldn't blame you if you hated me forever. But I hope you wouldn't hold this against me.

You just lay there, sobbing uncontrollably. But my heart ached for you. The touch of you, the feel of your sweet soft skin against mine. Your breath upon me. The sweet smell of your hair mingled with mine. But I knew I could not. I know you love me, want me. But now, I must give you time.

I mean, just because you are my sister, my love, doesn't give me the right to rape your balls off whenever it pleases me. I must wait for you my sweet sister. But for now I must pay the price.