The Price

Story Info
What price will she pay?
1.5k words
3.48
68.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I was being watched, a feeling that just came over me, like someone wanted badly for me to notice something. I lifted my head from my work and turned to see my wife in the doorway to my home office. She was dressed in her yoga pants and a sleeveless half-shirt, unsurprising since her yoga class was that day, but it was the look on her face that claimed my attention, a look so plaintive it made my heart want to shelter her.

But I'd seen that look a lot lately, and this time, I was prepared. I hit a hotkey to save my work, since nothing else work-related was going to happen tonight, and gave no outward appearance of my anticipation.

"How was yoga, dear?" I let her see some of how glad I was to see her.

She swallowed and blinked as though a memory had intruded. "Good," she answered belatedly.

That was too obvious to pretend I hadn't seen. "Are you alright?" I said in mock alarm and stood.

"I'm fine," she said too quickly, all but confirming my suspicions.

"Are you sure? You know I'm here for you, whatever the issue." I stepped to her and embraced her shoulders, pulling her into my chest. She trembled against me, and before I could speak again, she lifted her face and captured my mouth with hers, putting her arms around my neck.

"Mmmmmm..." we each moaned into the other's mouth, lips opening, tongues dancing. My hands, pushed off her shoulders by her ardor, found their way up the back of her flimsy shirt. Finding no bra, further confirming my theory, I kneaded the toned muscles of her back toward her shoulders, pressing her torso into mine as a consequence.

"Yoga's been good for you lately," I tease, breaking our kiss and casually probing for information. "Something new in class?" Or somebody. "And isn't there something missing under your shirt here?"

She flushed prettily, hesitating, and I knew I was on the right track. "Some new students. And a couple new stretches that make my athletic bra pinch. I haven't had a chance to look for a new one."

I ran my hands around to her breasts inside the shirt, smiling to find erect nipples, which I tweaked gently. "In this shirt? You must give the other women a real eyeful, some the poses I've seen you do."

She gasped at my attention and then looked at me, biting her lip. I'd known that look for years. She wanted to tell me something but hadn't worked up the courage. Then I knew what I'd seen in the yoga studio parking lot a few weeks ago had really been what I'd thought.

"You know I can't resist that lip biting thing you do," I say, pretending to be sidetracked and returning to our open-mouthed kiss. Our mouths spoke without words for a minute, my hands pulling her shirt up to expose her chest to their attention, caressing and squeezing. Her breath betrayed her mounting excitement, and I pressed the advantage, breaking our kiss again.

"You're really in heat. You need this don't you?"

"Please..." she replied in a plaintive whisper.

"I think you need this bad enough to pay a price."

Her eyes widened in surprise, but before she could fully react, I pinched her nipples exactly how I knew would short circuit her brain straight to her pussy. She threw her head back in a stuttering gasp and thrust her breasts at me as I relaxed the pinch somewhat but still kept hold of her hard little bullets.

"Well? Do you?"

Her head came up to look me in the eyes, hers half glazed in lust, and opened her mouth to speak. She hesitated again, wondering what my game was, and I pushed my leg between hers to press against her crotch. I was rewarded by seeing the last vestige of rationality leave her eyes.

"Will you pay a price? Anything I ask?"

"Yessss!" she hissed, involuntarily humping against my thigh, her breath fast and uneven.

"Your price will have two parts, one before, one after."

"Yesss! Please! Anything!" she panted.

I peeled her shirt over her head and took a grip in her hair at the nape of her neck, pulling her head back slightly, looking intensely into her widened eyes.

"Part one," I said evenly and pulled downward on her hair, forcing her to her knees, presenting my tented trousers to her face. "Unzip me and take me in your mouth."

Smiling lustily up at me, her hands went to my fly, pulled down the zipper, and reached inside to touch my hardened manhood through my boxers. Working fingers inside my underwear, she stroked my shaft and tickled at my balls, biting her lip again, this time in playful anticipation. Taking a firmer grip on me, she pulled my dick out in front of her face, dropping her gaze from my eyes down to look at it hungrily.

"Go ahead. I'm waiting," I murmured to her.

Looking back into my eyes, she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. After pausing for a long moment to swirl her tongue around my glans, she began to slowly inch down the shaft, her tongue moving forward a fraction, then her lips opening slightly and moving to catch up before closing again.

Once her mouth was comfortably full, keeping her eyes on mine throughout, she languidly pulled her mouth back to hold only the head once again before repeating her pilgrimage toward my root. Once her mouth was full of my cock again, I tightened my grip in her hair and held her still, savoring the feel of her lips and tongue on me.

"Now we figure out part two," I said sternly, looking down at her face with belying affection. "You may not speak, only nod or shake slightly when I ask you a question. Understand me?"

She nodded fractionally, her eyes wide in wonderment and submission.

"I know most of it. Don't deceive me, or there will be a much more terrible price to pay. Understand?"

Another tiny nod, a trace of fear entering her eyes.

"There's someone new in yoga class, isn't there? Someone special."

Nod.

"She's why you've been coming home horny as hell?"

Nod.

"Tall, olive-skinned brunette? Slim hips and nice tits?"

Nod, surprise evident on her face.

"I saw you two the night I picked you up, before you saw me in the parking lot. You looked like trapped prey, nervous and unable to escape. She looked cool and confident and like she had you under her thumb. She's why you stopped wearing a bra to class, why you're showing off your beautiful tits to a room full of women."

Nod, lust beginning to overpower fear and surprise.

"She wants you and you know it." Not a question.

Nod.

"And you want her to have you."

A pause while fear crept back into her eyes at what my reaction might be, then an almost imperceptible nod, her eyes pleaded with mine, tears forming.

She needn't have worried. My cock hard with excitement, I pulled her head toward me slightly, pushing into her throat. After a moment's shock, she swallowed and accepted my length until her lips were buried in my pubic hair.

"I'm going to release you, and you will suck me like a wanton slut. This is part one of your price. Show me how much you want relief, how much you worship my dick. Earn your fucking."

I let go of her hair, and she did exactly that. No subtlety, none of her usual languid skillful strokes, just pure lustful abandon as she devoured the object of her desire. Her lips slid back and forth on my increasingly wet cock, slick with her saliva.

"While *uff* you're busy with that *mmm*, I'll tell you part two of your price. You're committed now, and I will not allow you to renege. You will do this or pay a more terrible price."

Never pausing in her duty, she looked up at me in total submission. I knew she would do anything at all just then.

"You will let her ensnare you. No more running from her advances. You will flash her and touch her and entice her. Make her as hot for you and as you obviously are for her. When she must have you, you will tell her you are only available with my participation. If she is reluctant, it is your task to convince her. Use every wile you have. Bring her to meet with us, and together she and I will own your body, your heart, and your soul."

While I was speaking, her eyes glazed over with lust once more and finally closed as she imagined the possibilities, her horny body in automatic, giving the wildest blow job of her life. I didn't need to ask. I knew she'd accepted my price.