The Price Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny blinked, stunned, but not so stunned. She could picture what Amber said. It sounded like it could happen. Would happen. She looked at Amber and Amber winked at her.

"Trust me, hon," Amber said, "I know all about it." She flashed a conspiratorial grin and winked again. It dawned on Jenny that Amber may have started out as an unwilling participant. It certainly sounded like that was what she was saying. And now she was helping him to... to what? Break in someone new? Why?

Was that Amber's ticket out? No, of course not, Jenny realized. Amber didn't want out. Amber had already reached that moment of realization, that day when she woke up hoping Tom would call and make her suck his cock. When she looked in the mirror, she saw a cocksucker, just the way she said that Jenny would.

Before Jenny could think what to ask, Amber volunteered more information.

"Yeah, hon, he got me suckin' that big ol' rod of his and now I'm hooked. I was like you at first, sort of. He had to push a few buttons to get me started. Now," Amber shrugged. "I get wet when I see his number come up on the phone, 'cause there's only one reason he calls."

"In fact," Amber said, her voice dropping low, as if afraid of being overheard. "You were just the warm-up act. When he comes back, it's my turn. And, since you took the edge off, I'll get lots of good sucking in before he cums again."

Jenny could hear the genuine passion in Amber's voice. It was at once both disturbing and reassuring. Jenny didn't want to believe that she would ever want Tom like that, but something in Amber's words did ring true. The reassurance came from Amber's simple admission. It would have been far scarier if Jenny had felt the things she did without knowing there was someone else who experienced something similar, if not the same.

"Doncha love when you feel him stiffen? You know, right before he cums?" Amber asked. "And then you feel that squirt, ah damn!" Jenny did not share Amber's enthusiasm and her face must have shown it.

"Don't worry," Amber told her. "You'll feel the same soon enough."

"That's enough bullshittin'" came Tom's voice from behind Jenny. She whirled, almost stumbling to get out of his way as he came into the room. But he wasn't looking at Jenny now. His eyes were on Amber. "C'mon," he said, taking her arm just above the elbow and guiding her to the couch. "You got some cock to suck."

Once at the couch, Tom undid his pants. Even as he did so, Amber was getting on her knees before him. He pulled his pants down and sat on the sofa. Amber sidled between his legs and with no hesitation, fell to sucking his cock.

Jenny watched her blonde head bob sensuously in Tom's lap. Neither of them gave Jenny a second glance. They didn't seem to care if she was watching. Jenny thought to herself that this was her chance to leave; she should get out of there. She shouldn't be standing there watching them. But her feet didn't move. After a few minutes, Tom looked over at her.

"You may want to watch, maybe take some notes," he told Jenny. "This broad here can suck some cock." Amber moaned as if savoring Tom's words as a compliment. He gestured for Jenny to move to where she could see everything clearly. She did as he instructed, mesmerized by what she was seeing.

She was actually watching a woman give a blow job. Not on a porn video or even as an unseen voyeur. No, Jenny was standing five feet away staring straight at a woman with a cock in her mouth.

Amber's eyes were closed, her thin lips wrapped around Tom's substantial girth. Her thumb and middle finger encircled the base of his shaft, holding it steady as she bobbed. Almost all of his length was shiny with her saliva, and Jenny soon saw why. Amber's lips were only reaching about half way down most of the time. But about every fifth or sixth time, Amber would force herself down over top of him, getting almost to her own fingers before coming back up. Jenny watched, impressed, as the full length of Tom's cock came out of Amber's mouth after one such effort.

Tom was clearly appreciative of her deep bobs. He groaned and, on some occasions, pushed Amber's head down further. One of the times Tom pushed Amber's head down, Jenny saw Amber's hips buck and writhe. When he released her, a moan escaped her and her hips bucked again. Jenny understood immediately that Amber had climaxed.

Jenny was amazed that Amber could cum like that. No hands or fingers were anywhere near her pussy, or even her small tits. Having a cock forced down her throat was apparently all the stimulation Amber needed.

Tom was clearly aware of what was happening. Without letting her catch her breath, he grabbed the back of her head and shoved her back down on his cock. Amber's hips shook two more times before Tom let her back up. She was panting and moaning, her body still trembling slightly from her orgasms.

"See that?" Tom asked Jenny. "You know you're a cocksucker when all you need is a dick in your throat to make you cum." Amber's body shook again as Tom spoke, his words stimulating her as much as his cock. "Isn't that right?" Amber nodded while holding the tip of his cock in her mouth.

"Can you believe," Tom continued, "that there was a time when she didn't even like sucking cock?" He waited for Jenny to respond, but she was hypnotized watching Amber suck. "Yeah, she was like you. Might do it once in a while, but didn't like it. Especially not the cum." Amber moaned in reaction to Tom's words.

"But you watch her," Tom told Jenny, raising his eyebrows for emphasis. "You watch: she's gonna suck it all out and swallow it down like she can't get enough. Watch."

Jenny did just that. She watched in amazement as Amber threw herself on Tom's cock, clearly doing everything she could to bring him to orgasm. A few more times her body quivered as she came. Jenny lost count, but figured she must have cum five or six times. Just from giving a blow job.

Eventually, her efforts were rewarded. Tom arched his back and thrust his hips up. He let out a throaty moan and his body shook as he unloaded in Amber's mouth. She, in turn, came again as she tasted him. She continued to suck him gently until he pushed her back.

"Ohhh," Amber moaned in disappointment. But she was smiling. She looked over to Jenny. "Couldn't you just do that all day long?"

Jenny didn't know what to say. She and Amber had just watched each other give blow jobs. That was a bizarre enough thing for Jenny to cope with at the moment. But now Amber wanted to talk about it. And the things Amber said were a little frightening in themselves. Were they words Jenny herself would think or say someday?

Tom said that at one time Amber didn't like it. But now she had orgasms just from sucking him. Would Jenny be like that? Would there really be a day when she would cum while she was gagging on Tom's cock? Would she ever find herself hoping that Tom would call? That she would be as eager as Amber to please him? Would she someday consider it a reward to have him cum in her mouth?

Amber was still kneeling between his legs, kissing his softening cock. She seemed reluctant to stop and get up. Would Jenny someday feel disappointed that she couldn't continue sucking? That it was over for now and she'd have to wait until next time?

These questions scared her. Not because she was afraid of the answers, but because she already suspected the answers. She understood what Tom and Amber were saying. Their words struck a chord in her and Jenny sensed that it was only a matter of time until it came to be.

Not today. Not tomorrow. Maybe not for a long time yet. But there was something inside her that Tom had found. Her conscious mind could wrestle with it and perhaps for a time, fight it off. It was, however, a losing battle. That submissive streak may have been buried deep inside her, but now that it had been awakened, it would patiently and inexorably work its way to the surface. When it eventually got there, Jenny knew she would take her place on the floor beside Amber. She, too, would see a cocksucker in the mirror.

Part of her just wanted to let go. Not fight it. But a lifetime of being who she was, social conditioning, upbringing and so on could not be easily cast aside. No, it would take time and she would fight it. But she would lose and, in losing, become Tom's pet cocksucker.

"Tomorrow," Tom told her as she left. "I'll pick you up around one at the mall entrance by the food court. You can suck me off while I drive." Jenny felt her body tighten and a chill rush over her. But she forced herself to nod. "And wear something a little nicer," he indicated Amber's attire. "I want to have a nice, well-dressed bitch suckin' my cock!"

Their laughter followed Jenny out the door. She had to get home before she was missed. Tomorrow, she would have to suck him off in his truck. But for now she could spend the rest of the night going about the life she had always known.

Would she wake up anticipating her rendezvous? No, there would still be a sense of dread. Jenny didn't know if that was reassuring or not.

As she drove, the more immediate needs of daily life squeezed out her musings. That in itself was comforting. She could return to the life she knew and all of this could be sealed away for a time. If tomorrow found her a step closer to being Tom's willing slut, at least it was only an interruption of her life. Or at least, she thought, that's a good enough rationalization for now.