The Price of Admission

Story Info
Master & submissive go on outing.
1.6k words
15.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silkie
Silkie
4 Followers

There is a porno theater in Baltimore where more than just movies are shown. I know from experience that much more goes on inside than just the repetitious running of fuck movies. It was only a few days ago, feeling sick to my stomach with nerves and not sure I wanted to go through with this little adventure, that I was escorted there by Master.

For him, I chose my outfit carefully, knowing how important it was to him that I draw attention to myself, and knowing how important it would be to the outcome of the evening. I had pulled back my hair except for my bangs, secured it with a ribbon elastic, and left a tendril to hang down on either side of my face. My makeup took only a few minutes to apply, as I knew exactly the look I was going for: heavy on the eye shadow and liner, lips outlined to look fuller, blush…my ever present "librarian" glasses perched on my nose. I couldn't see a foot in front of me without them, but they also seem to appeal to men, giving me a studious air, or perhaps it's something else that I just don't understand. A black leather collar with an "O" ring was buckled snugly around my neck, and I wore a red satin corset, snug black spandex skirt, black garter belt, fishnet stockings and short black leather boots.

It was a chilly evening, so Master allowed me to wear a jacket both to the theatre and until we were actually inside, and I kept it zipped up to my neck as Master and I entered the lobby. Two men stood behind the counter, one a large, middle-aged man named Giovanni, and the other his young side-kick whose name I never did hear mentioned. After paying the cost of our admission, Master left me in the lobby while he scouted out the theatre to see how busy it was. I soon learned there were maybe a dozen men watching the movie, either from their seats, or standing at the back of the darkened theatre, leaning their arms on top of the partition that separated the seating area from the back of the theatre itself.

Back in the outer lobby, Giovanni was checking me out pretty good, trying to make light conversation. At first, I avoided meeting his or his assistant's eyes, never having done this before and feeling great anxiety about events yet to come. Giovanni peered at me over the counter and told me that if I needed to use the ladies' room, I'd have to see him for the key, and as it turned out, I did, in fact, need to use the bathroom. Giovanni escorted me there himself and though I followed him, my knees felt like jelly and I could feel my heart pounding.

I joined Master in the back of the theatre. He told me to remove my coat, and I did. He laid it over the back of the partition. I rested my arms on the partition and watched the movie screen; a she-male was being fucked over and over again in the ass. Master placed his hand on my back and slid it down to my ass, reached down beyond the hemline of my skirt, brought his hand back up, pushing my skirt up and away from my ass. The air in the theatre was cool to my skin and I briefly fought an urge to pull my skirt down into place, but I knew better than to even try that and, after a minute or so, Master pulled it back into place. From the periphery, I could see the men at the back of the theatre moving closer to us.

Master again put his warm hand on my ass, pushing my skirt up nearly to my waist where it obediently stayed. He slowly rubbed my naked ass (I don't ever wear panties, though I was wearing my black garter belt. The garters rode tight against the fronts and backs of my thighs, holding up my fishnets) and I could see him signal to the others that they could approach and touch. Master was on my left. His hand was familiar and warm. The man on my right placed his hand on my ass, and I was surprised to find it was rather cool and clammy. Master whispered in my ear "kiss me" and I turned my face into his deep, passionate kiss, loving the feel of his tongue assaulting the inside of my mouth. At the same moment, I felt another mouth on my ass and a third hand between my legs, tracing the crack of my ass with its fingers. Then the hand of the man who was kissing and licking my ass pushed my legs apart with a hand on my ankle, making it easier for him to slip beneath me and eat my pussy. And what a wonderful mouth he had. It was heaven…Master's tongue in my mouth, an unfamiliar and skilled tongue in my cunt, hands all over my ass….

And then, there was the voice of Giovanni, stating in no uncertain terms that he'd like a piece of the action. Master told him to be patient, that we'd be there a long time, but Giovanni said he didn't like "sloppy seconds." So Master asked the man eating my cunt to stop. Giovanni dropped between my legs and began an assault on my pussy, licking me everywhere…not with as much skill as the other man, but he was able to bring me off rather quickly and came up declaring that my cunt was the sweetest he'd ever eaten.

Master thought I needed a break, so he pulled me along with him to stand at the very back of the theatre, with our backs against the wall. And then he pulled out his cock and told me to go down on him. I didn't hesitate even a second, but dropped to my knees in front of him and engulfed his entire cock with my mouth, sucking him like we were the only two people there. I could hear a man to my left telling me to "suck his cock…yeah that's it baby…you're such a good girl….suck his cock all the way…." And that's exactly what I did. I sucked Master's cock lovingly and thoroughly while everyone else looked on, stroking their cocks, wishing it was their own cock in my mouth.

After a few minutes, and before I could make him cum, Master put his cock back in his pants, lifted me to my feet, and took me to sit down near the back of the theatre in an empty row of seats. He sat to my left. He told me to spread my legs, so I slid down in the seat and spread my thighs as far as I could, knowing that my pussy was dripping wet. The man who had first begun to eat me out leaned over my chair from behind and began to lick my right breast, finding the nipple and freeing it from the corset, and taking it into his warm, gentle mouth. He sucked on my nipple like he'd been doing it all his life and knew what I liked, and at the same time, he inserted two fingers into my cunt and a third into my ass. I turned to Master and must have looked at him with hunger burning in my eyes, because he captured my mouth in a wet, warm kiss. And between that kiss, the fingers in my cunt and the mouth on my nipple, I came hard and fast, dripping cum down my thighs and onto the floor.

I remember having a cock in each hand and pumping them, but being concerned that they would spill cum all over Master's suit, and I didn't want that. And I remember feeling someone cum all over my right thigh. The thick white cream ran down on both sides of my leg, leaving a wet and sticky trail. When I showed Master, he just smiled and said it was nice. He would like to have watched them all shoot their cum on and inside me. But that would have to wait for another time.

When the men became too aggressive, Master would warn them to back off, and they always did, although a couple of them showed reluctance. And at one point, Master left me to use the men's room, but Giovanni was kind enough to sit with me and keep the others at bay. I have suspected that he would try to touch me or worse in Master's absence, but he didn't. He seemed to consider it a privilege to be given the task of keeping me safe.

We didn't stay much longer. Master helped me on with my coat and we left. Giovanni followed us out, asking if we'd be returning, and he and Master exchanged business cards with the promise that if we were back in Baltimore, we'd make another visit to the Earle Theatre. I had no regrets. I had not been fucked in the theatre, and Master's cock was the only one I had sucked. But it was a good experience, one that occupied my thoughts for days on end. Wondering what it would have been like to be fucked by those men; the only woman in that theatre and all those horny, hungry men. Would they have taken me hard; would they have fucked me repeatedly, until I begged Master to make them stop? Would I have felt regret, or just pleasure that I had once again given Master my complete submission, without question and without hesitation.

There will be other adventures. Other opportunities.

Silkie
Silkie
4 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Yes Master A biker & his new slave girl.in Humor & Satire
Another Makes Three Ch. 01 A third is invited to their bed, just for her.in BDSM
I <3 Japan A tale of Asian erotic adventure.in Interracial Love
The Unrepentant Slut Ch. 01 The revenge of a plain girl who becomes a super hottie.in Erotic Couplings
Rehearsal Indeed When actors submit to onstage chemistry...in Erotic Couplings
More Stories