The Price of Passion

Story Info
When control slips away.
7.1k words
4.46
46.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maleko
Maleko
1 Followers

(For those who have read part one of this story, the version below is The Price of Passion in its entirety - parts one through three. -- BTW, thanks for the great emails. They're very much appreciated!) ~ Maleko

______________________________

I lost control gradually. I honestly thought my desires for her would be something I could contain. It would be harmless, or so I thought. After all, is any affair harmless?

TEMPTATION

I was in an awkward position to begin with. Two years out of professional football, thirty-five years old and here I was running the new media division of Vision West Interactive.

Yeah, I heard all the rumors and innuendo of how I must have landed the position: "The guy was handed the job because of his name," or "Just another dumb, black athlete with money, fame and a nice suit, fuck Quincy Brock."

But I did my best to ignore them all. I had something to prove. I didn't go to college only to play ball, I took my marketing degree seriously and I was just as proud of my MBA from Notre Dame as I was this Super Bowl ring on my finger.

Lately, the pressure had gotten more intense. In order to fight the expected merger with Global Infinity, I had been given one year to double my division's critical partnerships and sales revenue. That was seven months ago, progress has been made, but time was quickly running out.

Tomorrow, our company's third quarter meeting would be held at the corporate offices in Los Angeles. While my exterior was calm and self-assured, inside my heart pounded and my confidence wavered. I think I was more disturbed by the foreign thought of my own failure than the threat of the damn merger.

Tonight I decided to stay late to polish my presentation and double check, even triple check the figures I would be attempting to justify in tomorrow's meeting.

In spite of current circumstances, I enjoyed working late evenings at the office. Everyone was gone, I could loosen my tie, turn on a little jazz and concentrate. No phones, no assistant running in and out, no interruptions, just a quiet night in the...

"Knock, knock."

The soft, polite rap on my door took me by surprise. I thought I was the only one left in the offices. "Quincy?" I heard through the door.

Getting up to answer revealed Rosa Santoro, Arthur Santoro's wife. Arthur was the president and CEO of Vision West and fortunately has been one of my main allies through all the merger speculation and my projected demise.

"Buona sera Quincy, surprised to see you still here. I just dropped by to pick up some files for Art and noticed the light underneath your door," she said innocently enough.

"Well, hello Mrs. Santoro, yeah I thought I better go over these numbers for tomorrow's meeting. You can never be over prepared you know," trying to feign confidence.

"But you can be over stressed, so relax and please, don't ever call me Mrs. Santoro, it's Rosa." She said in her somewhat raspy voice.

Assertively walking pass me, Rosa casually looked around my office stopping to finger a football plaque on the wall before moving to the sliding glass door of my terrace.

I must admit, the view was impressive: Rows of brightly lit high rises illuminating the dark sky; Tiny moving beads of light traveling back and forth among the downtown traffic thirty-nine floors below.

"Beautiful view you have here. Hey, is that Miles Davis I hear?"

"No, it's Coltrane, A Love Supreme."

"Ah, I should've gotten that one," amused as she taps her head.

To say Rosa was attractive would be a gross understatement. Stunning would be more accurate. Tall, voluptuous, with long, dark wavy hair and olive skin, her eyes were a penetrating ice blue. She was full blooded Italian with a lingering accent and exotic features.

At forty, Rosa was twenty-one years younger than Arthur. She was fire hot and knew it. She seemed to relish every second of the sensuality and power she possessed. In fact, the rumors surrounding Rosa were so fierce they made mine seem like junior high gossip.

"Quincy, why don't you join me on the terrace?"

"Mrs. San...Rosa, I really need to get back to these reports."

"Nonsense, a few minutes of fresh air won't hurt you. Besides, from what I understand you're doing a wonderful job."

"Really?" My interest piqued.

"Yes, and I like that. The Santoro's reward handsomely for that kind of effort, so c'mon outside and enjoy the air with me, come on darling." She said with her back turned away from me.

I sat unmoved for a moment. For the past year my attraction to Rosa had been kept in the privacy of my own thoughts. And that's where they belonged, especially since those thoughts involved the two of us in such kinky scenarios.

I had to be just as careful of my image as I was with my work. I would not give them any reason to say I shouldn't be running this division. I would not slip up. And being alone in my office with Rosa Santoro at ten o'clock at night was not my idea of being cautious.

"Are you coming, Quincy?"

I walked over the glass door remembering I needed to unlock the security handle at the bottom. With everything going on the last few months I can't even remember the last time, I stepped out to enjoy the view myself.

Bending down to wrestle with the stubborn lock, Rosa asked from above, "Do you need some help?"

When I finally got the lock undone, I answered, "No, I have it. It was just a little tight." As I turned to rise up, my face met the front of Rosa's crotch! I was so close I could smell the mild, pleasant aroma of her pussy.

At some point, Rosa had managed to un-wrap her colorful, flower-patterned sarong. Boldly standing there with peach colored thongs and trendy wooden sandals, I remained kneeled frozen in surprise.

I couldn't take my eyes away. Her peach covered mound looked delicious against her shapely bronzed legs and wide curvy hips. Her belly was fairly flat, yet still soft and feminine.

"Uh, Mrs. Santoro..."

"Rosa!" she scolded.

"Rosa, this is uh…not a good idea."

"You don't like what you see?" She asked defiantly.

"No, I love what I see. I mean I really, really do, it's just that this is not a very smart thing to do. I consider Art a friend and well, you're his wife and..."

"Go ahead, touch." Ignoring my concerns. "Put your hands here."

Who was I fooling? I couldn't hold back any longer. No one was around. Who would know? Certainly she would not tell her husband, would she?

My mouth was dry with anticipation when I reached out to caress her thighs, gently massaging them from above her knees to the warm inner fleshy area below her pussy. I took a long fat lick along the front of her leg, ending with my nose pressed against the front of her sweet-smelling crotch. Her gentle moans encouraging more.

"Pet my poosy," she whispered as together our fingers traced her lips. I could feel its warm moistness from my touch. Her lips began to swell where a small patch of wetness seeped through her thongs. "Hmmm...that's it, make me feel good, Quincy," petting her pussy seductively.

With her other hand massaging my bald head, she roughly brought it back so our eyes would meet. "You wanna lick my poosy, don't you?

I nodded my head yes. My heart was racing. I squeezed high along the back of her thighs scooping her soft ass in my hands, still entranced by this woman's bold sensuality.

"Hmmm, I don't know if I should let you." Fingering and teasing herself...and me.

"I don't know…maybe I want to feel your cock inside me. Are you man enough to fuck me like I need to be fucked?"

"Try me." I said confidently, Enough of this polite, corporate crap.

Rosa turned away from me and went outside onto the terrace. As she walked, I noticed a slight jiggle of her ass from underneath the thin wrap, her finger motioning for me to follow. Obediently, I did.

From behind her I enveloped her soft body in my arms. I held her as if she were mine breathing in her wonderful scent.

Rosa let her head fall back to one side against my shoulder, I raised her mane of dark hair taking deep kisses in the center back of her neck, lifting and kneading her breasts in my hands, she purred in pleasure.

It was breezy, almost too chilly to be outside, yet we stood on the 39th floor terrace in passionate heat surrounded by the cool Miami evening air. Unclasping the hook from the front of her matching peach bra, her full breasts jiggled and oozed loose, her dark nipples growing hard from the air along with the help of my wet fingertips gently twisting and teasing them.

Pushing her ass back against my hard on, she apparently could feel its thickness through my slacks. Reaching behind her she grabbed hold of my cock purring, "Oooh...very nice," grasping my dick in several ways I could tell she was getting a good idea for my length and size.

"So Rosa," I whispered directly in her ear. "How did you know?"

"Sshh" Backing up from the balcony railing, Rosa parted her legs, lifted the back flap of her sarong and arched her back so her ass was high and ready. Pulling her thongs narrow strap to the side revealed her plump and shaven pussy. She moaned, "Take it Quincy. Let me feel your cock inside me. Make me feel good."

My pants and boxer briefs had already hit the floor as I was stroking my dick in preparation. Squeezing its base, the head fattened, I licked the palm of my hand stroking its length, watching my dark chocolate cock swell and grow more erect at each passing moment.

With both of us pawing at her wet pussy she was getting more anxious as she looked behind her, "C'mon…I wannit now!" she demanded.

Still waiting a beat, I slapped my cock against the top of her plump ass. Spreading her cheeks, I slid the tip inside her, just enough to part her lips.

Teasing Rosa with one inch, then two, three and back out again, I mini fucked her with small slow strokes while she hung on to the balcony railing, her pleas getting louder,

"Dammit, Quincy, fuck my poosy! Fuck me now!"

Again, very slowly sliding my shaft inside her, inch by inch, I watched my dark brown cock disappear deep between her fleshy cheeks and into her moist pussy. Sliding it back out to the head I wanted her to feel every inch of me, every ridge and vein of my thick manhood slowly penetrating her. Her insides growing more wet at each stroke, her moans and breathing becoming more reckless.

Holding on to her plush hips, I gave it to her long and strong, my black dick wet and shining from her juices.

The contrast of our skin color was a major turn on and caused me to become even more aroused as I drove harder inside her. Deeper and more intense, I wanted this woman more than anything.

The continuous slapping of my muscular thighs against her ass could be heard behind the distant traffic noise from below. "Is this what you wanted, Rosa?" Giving it to her more aggressive. "Is this what you wanted?!"

"Yeeess!" she whined.

I spread her ass so I could see her tight little asshole. Sticking two fingers in my mouth I began to play with her anal opening taking my wet fingers and rimming her. Continuing to fuck her from behind, I changed the pace, varied the power of my thrusts from aggressively hard to ultra slow; So slow her pussy felt like honey.

Rosa reached underneath and massaged and vibrated her clit, her upper body dangerously hanging over the railing, screaming and loudly moaning into the night air. Her noises only made me hungrier for her.

Giving her fewer but much harder thrusts, my balls slapped against her wet pussy. I could feel it tighten and pulsate around my dick. Her growing moans told me she was ready to climax. At the same time, a building, rolling sensation flowed through the center of my body, a chill swept my back, and I closed my eyes... "Rosa!"

"Quincy!"

My body was moving uncontrollably as if it were possessed; Our rhythms rocking and swaying as one, our movements slowing together, pausing, until I gritted my teeth, our centers shuddered...

I erupted hot cream inside Rosa, her drenched pussy throbbed around my cock, cum overflowing and dripping to the floor.

Our breathing simmered. As I leaned against the balcony railing, Rosa laid her head against my chest, her gentle hands soothing my bare back. Adrenaline still pumping, the hunger still in our eyes.

The moment was beautiful. Coltrane still played softly in the background. I played in her long dark curls. Rosa reached up seductively traced my face and lips. We kissed passionately, then again, and over and over again. Our tongues danced like two in love rather than a first time affair. Our new passion was electric and without boundaries.

"Rosa, this shouldn't have happ…"

"Shhh. Never mind. Tomorrow you will do well. I know this." She assured me as she buttoned her dress. "Not only are you a smart and a handsome man, you are a wonderful lover Quincy. You have a bright future. But, I must go now. Ciao."

************

JEOPARDY

I cannot stand to be late, especially when it comes to flying. The last thing I need is to be tense and out of breath racing through an airport of all places. I didn't like flying when I played ball and I don't like it now.

My plane was going to depart shortly, but I still had enough time to use the restroom. Once inside, I stared in the mirror. Appearing tired and stressed, I splashed cold water on my face soothing the tension in my eyes, leaving me temporarily refreshed.

Checking my suit in the mirror, physically I still looked pretty good. I continued my work outs, ran a few miles every morning before work and tried to eat fairly healthy. The six pack was no longer there, but what the hell.

Even though I was not going bald, I chose to shave my hair off. Just something I did in college and never stopped. For the most part it was hassle free and then Michael Jordan came along to suddenly deem it 'sexy.' Whatever. Women seemed to dig it, so I shined and buffed the thing weekly.

As I continued to stare at my reflection in the mirror, I was reminded when I was a young boy how ashamed I was of my dark, brown skin. So interesting how time changes perspective. What I once despised, I now embrace.

******

"Good evening, Mr. Brock," said the bubbly young airline worker accepting my boarding pass. "I see here your seat has been upgraded to first class."

"It has? Uh, well okay, you'll get no argument from me." Matching her cheeriness.

As I boarded the plane I scanned the aisle for my seat number…5c….6c…7c…8c… The Santoros! Damn, just who I didn't want to see.

"Quincy! How are you son?" Arthur Santoro said merrily.

"Uh, hi Mr. Santoro. What's with the seats?"

"Well, my wife got me thinking; Why in the world was I having one of my top execs fly coach, so we had you moved up here with us!"

"Hello Quincy, good to see you again." Rosa coolly held her hand for a kiss.

"Well thank you. I uh appreciate it," kissing Rosa. "8c?" pointing to the one obviously open seat.

"Yes, yes, 8a, 8b, and you are 8c…are you okay with a window seat?" Arthur asked.

"Just fine thank you."

Mr. Santoro was in good spirits. Lord knows why since tomorrows meeting should be anything but pleasant.

"Quincy, I hate these late night flights so I'll be catching up on some rest. Please excuse me will ya. Hopefully Rosa here won't disturb you with too much company business. We'll have plenty time for that in Los Angeles."

"Oh Art, don't scare him, I'm harmless." Rosa took her husbands face in her hands and gave him a playful kiss on the cheek. "Enjoy your nap and I'll wake you when we're close to landing."

One hour and two Stoli on the rocks later, I felt more relaxed. The plane had leveled off and was flying smoothly. I survived the take off, now if I can just make it through the landing I will know for sure there is a God.

It didn't take long before 'ol Arthur was dead to the world. Not quite snoring but breathing loudly. His mouth was open and head rolled carelessly against the fat folds of his neck. Not a pretty sight.

"Good evening passengers. This is your captain; again we thank you for choosing Aero West Airlines. The seat belt lights are now turned off and you are free to roam the cabin. We will also turn down the overhead lights for those who may want to sleep. Arrival time for Los Angeles is 11:50 pm pacific time."

Maybe some of the rumors were true about Rosa. Or then again, maybe he was just a great guy with a sparkling personality? Forget that he was worth half a billion and ran a Fortune 500 company. Hmm? At any rate, I decided to give Rosa the benefit of the doubt especially under the circumstances. Partly to be fair and partly so I could pretend what happened last night did not.

To my pleasant surprise, Rosa was pretty quiet aside from some brief small talk. We actually had a pretty good chat and I enjoyed it. But mostly she seemed to be absorbed into her copy of Cosmopolitan. One article in particular seemed to have grabbed her attention.

"Quincy?" Rosa called.

"Yes Rosa."

"I'm reading about your people." She seemed amused.

"My people? You mean African-Americans?" Slightly annoyed.

"No, worst…men."

"Very funny. Certainly you don't believe all the crap in those magazines?"

"Of course not, not all of it, but it makes for rather entertaining reading. Good for airplane rides one might say."

"Or good for lining your cats litter box."

Rosa laughs. "Ah, Mister Serious does have a sense of humor. I like that. Besides, I don't need this silly article to tell me what kind of man you are Quincy. You are a man of character, yet you have a side of you that likes to live dangerously and push boundaries, no?"

"That could be true." I answered confidently.

Rosa snuggled closer, her hand rubbing my thigh. "Of course it's true. You do well under pressure, don't you? Isn't that when you're at your best?" Now massaging my bulge, my dick hardened noticeably through my pants. "You want the ball when the game is on the line,"

I shot a look at Mr. Santoro still snoozing, his round belly heaving up and down.

Rosa purrs and whispers into my ear, "I want to lick your cock right… now."

"Here??" I said motioning towards her husband.

"Right here." She whispers with one hand expertly maneuvering my zipper open. "I want that thick, black cock of yours in my mouth," grabbing hold of my erection, freeing it through the opening in my pants.

Sweeping her hair to the side, she leaned down between my legs and began to take slow flat licks along the side of my hard on. Squeezing firmly at its base she made the knob of my cock fat and swollen licking around its ridge.

Stroking me, she drooled saliva on my dick creating her own lube. Raising up a bit as if to admire what she created, she turned behind her once more to glance at her sleeping husband before swallowing my cock whole.

Her tongue pressed against the side of my tool wrapping itself around my shaft. As Rosa made it more wet inside her mouth, I could hear fluids squishing within her swallows. Gently massaging my balls, her lips slowly suctioned my cock as she bit by bit pulled me out of her mouth and into the air.

Rosa's husband grunted and shifted his position.

Stroking up and down the length of my slippery dick, Rosa went back down. Her head bobbed. Her slurps became louder and more aggressive. I worried if anyone could hear, but I was falling under her spell.

My breathing was growing out of control. I loosened my tie and undid the top button of my shirt. Laying my head against the back rest, I closed my eyes and allowed my body to submit. Convulsions swept through me. Light chills drizzled along the back of my neck.

So lost in the pleasure Rosa was giving me, my eyes opened for just a moment when standing above our seats was a stewardess openly watching us!

Maleko
Maleko
1 Followers