The Price of Underwear Ch. 03

Story Info
Friendly transaction leads to compromising situations.
3.2k words
4.4
37.2k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ebin439
ebin439
43 Followers

Continued...

I walked through the door and up the stairs to Uptown, a very popular strip club. Uptown is known for its beautiful dancers, outrageous stage shows and aggressive lap dances. Consequently it is almost always full.

When I got to the little teller booth, the bouncer there just waved me through. Shirley and my friend were already seated inside about one row away from the center stage and they had left a the seat between them open for me. Uptown is a relatively small club. It has only one stage and a relatively intimate floor. There is also a hidden area with individual stalls that is used for lap dances.

Within minutes of sitting down at the table a beer and a shot arrived for me and a couple of clear drinks for the girls.

"No shots for you guys?" I asked.

"No we're sticking with our vodka sodas." my friend replied with a quick side glance to Shirley. I'm sure if I had been a little less drunk, I would have given more thought to that glance and the fact that I had been the only one doing shots for the last hour and that the girls had been drinking "Vodka" and sodas. Unfortunately, aside from being really buzzed, I was also really enjoying my deal. Mooning the girls on the Churchill's Pub patio and emptying my pockets into my friend's purse already seemed like a small price to have paid to have the girls basically pick up the tab at the strip club. I was enjoying myself so much, I even forgot for the moment that I had nothing on under my jeans.

I drained my shot, took a sip of my beer and started to survey the room. The girls had promised to spend $100 on me and I was certainly going to get my money's worth. Little did I know that it was the girls who were really going to get their money's worth.

I spotted a beautiful brunette working the tables across the room wearing a black flack jacket, a tiny black thong and a police officer-type cap and immediately began trying to catch her eye. All of a sudden I felt hands caress my shoulders from behind my chair and then slink down my chest to my legs. The hands were caressing my thighs when a sultry voice whispered in my ear, "Mmmm nice legs." I turned to see the face of an angel standing behind me. She smiled and said, "My name is Amanda. How about a dance?"

Before I had a chance to answer, Shirley spoke up, "Oh yes, definitely. I think he will take two dances."

Then from the other side of me, my friend handed Amanda the dancer, two crisp twenty dollar bills. "Take good care of our boy," she said winking at Shirley, "but don't break him."

"I can do that, "Amanda replied and then added,"You guys are welcome to join in if you like."

"That's OK. Ebin here needs a little attention and we are happy to stay and watch the stage show." my friend said with another wink to Shirley.

"Yes we love the stage show." Shirley said with a stifled giggle.

Before I had time to consider this strange exchange, Amanda had taken my hand and was leading me away from the table towards the lap dance area. As I followed this stunning blonde dressed only in a skimpy black bikini and four-inch heels, I was mesmerized by the hypnotic feline sway of her body. We walked past several occupied booths with their curtains drawn before Amanda stopped and motioned for me to enter a stall. I sat down on the chair with my hands at my side. I was just shifting slightly when she put her hand square on my chest and pushed me against the back of the chair. She looked me in the eye and bit her lip as she trailed her finger down my my body. Her hand stopped just over the top button of my jeans and her fingers curled into the waistband. Her eyes shone as she licked her lips and I felt like she might devour me. Then with a sharp tug she pulled my jeans up and away from me causing my hips to lurch forward and then settle with my butt barely resting on the chair.

"That's better." She said with an evil grin. It was at this point that I became acutely aware of the fact that I was not wearing underwear. Particularly since I could already feel myself swelling against my jeans.

Some rap song was already in full swing in the background when Amanda put her hands on my knees and with another quick jerk spread my legs wide open and began her dance in earnest. She leaned in dangling her beautiful bikini-clad breasts in front of me and breathing softly in my ear. Then she began writhing to the music, slowly shedding her two tiny articles of clothing. She snaked all over me, sliding in and out of my thighs, facing me and then away, always slowing down to draw my attention to some part of her incredible body. I was totally captivated and wherever she moved she always remained in contact with me, whether it was a finger tip or her firm body. I sat completely still in the chair. She was smoldering and I was straining against my jeans. Trapped in the leg of my pants, my hard-on pressed painfully on the fabric trying futilely to expand upward. I had never been more aware of an erection.

By the time the second song rolled around, I'm sure she was aware too. She was never overt, but she kept grazing my hard-on with her legs, arms, and body. When the second song ended, I was practically sweating, certain that any more of this and one head or the other was going to explode. She slowly drew herself away from me, sliding her hands down my legs one last time as she pulled away.

"I guess that's all for now," she said with a fake pout and then an evil wink.

"I don't think I could have taken much more."

"That's what you think." she said grinning while fixing her straps and then added, "I know how to make things excruciating." Then she took my hand and led me back to the table.

I slumped into the seat and took a deep swig from my beer.

"I guess that was pretty good." Shirley said with a smile.

"Wow," was all I could muster in return as I sat staring off into space.

"Well, I hope you are ready for more." my friend said, her eyes dancing. I looked up to see another pretty blonde walking toward our table. Clearly, the girls had already made some arrangements as she came over without saying a word, took my hand and guided me back towards the lap dance area. As she pulled me forward I looked over my shoulder to see both girls grinning ear to ear.

My dances with the cute little blonde, who introduced herself as Lacy, were engaging, but nowhere near as captivating as Amanda, whose teasing touch and piercing eyes continued to haunt my imagination. My time with Lacy evaporated and I walked back to the table.

The girls' eyes were on me from the moment I emerged from the back area. By the time I reached the table they were both sporting sinister grins. I was sure they had lined up more dances, so I quickly tried to slow the pace down.

"No mas." I said with my hands in the air. "Well, maybe just no mas for a few minutes. Seriously, I need a little chill time, before you throw me back in the fray."

"No problem, " my friend replied looking past me at Shirley, "take all the time you need."

I leaned back in the chair, my brain still flashing images of Amanda. All three of us settled in and silently began to watch the languid brunette sashay around the stage. By the time she was out of her little plaid skirt, I was starting to relax again. I exhaled deeply and took another drink of beer.

We watched several dancers on stage and then at one point I became aware that both girls were watching me.

"What?" I asked defensively.

"Nothing, we're just watching the show." Shirley replied.

"The show is on stage."

"Not yet." Shirley said and then both of them burst out laughing.

Just then the waitress set a fresh beer down in front of me.

"Have some. You're gonna need it." my friend said still laughing.

"What?" I asked coolly raising my eyebrow.

"You'll see shortly."

"And so will we." Shirley added and they both started laughing again.

"What is going on. . ." Before I could finish my sentence, the answer came through the club's p.a. system.

As the last few bars of a Jay-Z track faded, the DJ was already into his usual banter. The beautiful naked woman on stage was collecting her things and bills before sashaying off.

"Alright gents, show a little love for the lovely Honey. Mmm mmm mmm.... she is so sweet... Okay, we've got a special Uptown treat for you. It's time for our super sexy lesbian show." Just then a siren went off and red lights began flashing. "Get ready," the DJ continued, "for the arresting beauty... of our in-house S.W.A.T team, the divine Angel and Amanda..."

I turned to look over my shoulder and saw the brunette I had been trying to flag earlier now sporting aviator sunglasses to compliment her flack jacket, police cap, and tiny black bikini. She was followed by my scintillating seductress, Amanda, who was in a matching outfit, her gorgeous blonde hair now bouncing off her shoulders in a ponytail. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Shirley was still staring at me. The DJ began again,

"Now Gentlemen, these ladies usually take no prisoners, but tonight, we've got a birthday boy in the house and his special gift is to see this show up-close."

I was looking around to see who the lucky bastard was, when the S.W.A.T. team stopped out our table. All of a sudden slender hands snaked under my arms and yanked me from my chair. I was totally confused. I looked at my friend in complete bewilderment.

"But its not my birthday..." I stammered. The two police goddesses were guiding me, quite firmly, toward the stage. I continued to mumble "it's not my birthday" as I was led up the three steps onto the stage and guided into a chair waiting in the center of the stage between the two stripper poles. My protests trailed away as I realized that I was the lucky bastard that was going to get to see the lesbian show up close and personal. My heart was pounding with excitement, but just being on stage and in the lights made me nervous. I could see the people in the audience quite clearly despite the stage lighting and there was no missing Shirley and my friend leaning forward with their elbows on the table and grinning ear to ear.

As soon as I was seated, Marilyn Manson's version of "Tainted Love" was blasting through the speakers. Amanda and Angel were on either side of me and their hips, which were about at my eye level, were swaying to the beat. Their bodies were stretched out as they held on to a rail that was suspended from the ceiling and ran between the poles. I could see the muscles and tendons of their silky tanned inner-thighs flexing as they ground the air on either side of my head. Then at once, in complete synchornicity, they turned to the audience and ripped open their flack jackets, popped their hips and flung the jackets to opposite sides of the stage.

Now dressed only in high-heels, caps, and teeny black bikinis, they began circling my chair. Again in tandem and timed to the thump, thump of the chorus, they rocked their asses, tossed the caps and let down their hair.

Marilyn Manson was just hitting the bridge , "... once I ran to you...", as the girls again moved toward the front of the stage letting their sunglasses fall to the floor. They glided to each other, one arm curling around the others neck and the other hand diving into the front of the other's thong. Their lips met in a smoldering kiss and as Amanda's tongue trailed down the side of Angel's neck, she stared deeply into my eyes. I had been aroused before, but when she sank her teeth into Angel's neck in a playful bite, her lips curling in a smile at the edges, her eyes piercing me, I was rock hard. Angel's head tilted back, her hair swaying across her shoulders while she ground her pelvis on Amanda's hand, rocking to the music. "...oh... Tainted love..."

As the words "Don't touch me please" pumped through the speakers, the two pushed each other away, but not without tearing off each other's bottoms. The next few minutes were a whirlwind as the two crawled all over each other, moving seamlessly from position to position, kissing and licking and spanking, their fingers sliding in and out of each other's mouths and legs. My head was spinning. My body was throbbing. I had never seen anything like it.

They were lying at my feet in a 69, tongues and fingers disappearing into each other as Marlyn Manson faded into the thumping beat of Nine Inch Nail's Closer. As the lyrics began, "...you let me violate you..." the two stunning beauties moved off each other and began crawling towards me.

They were both smiling evilly as they inched their way up my legs, hands groping me everywhere. Amanda moved in between my legs and was rolling her head in my lap as she rocked her naked ass at the audience. Angel moved up my chest and then disappeared behind me. Her arms were at my shoulders as she danced in back of my chair. The audience cheered. After the display I had just seen, I was totally overwhelmed.

I had no idea how overwhelmed I was about to become.

Angel's hands drifted down my arms to my hands, her breasts pressing into the back of my neck. She grabbed my hands and slowly pulled my arms up. Amanda was on her knees in front of me staring up. Again I felt like a piece of meat in a lion's cage. Angel continued to raise my arms above my head and once they were extended I was forced to stand up as she continued to urge me upwards. I stood and Amanda ran her hands down the back of my legs while letting her head fall backwards so she could look out at the audience.

At this point Angel had guided my hands right onto the bar suspended from the ceiling. No sooner did I grasp the brass rail, when I felt cold steel clamp shut around my wrists. I looked around in a panic, only to see Angel stepping away from me casually caressing her body and smiling devilishly. Amanda was still holding my legs as I tried to move my arms which were now locked onto the suspended brass rail.

Had I turned around at any point earlier I might have seen the handcuffs, which had been left lying behind my chair. If I had bothered to look behind me even moments before I might have better understood that the cheer from the audience was because Angel was dancing behind me with the handcuffs clasped in her teeth.

Adrenaline was pumping through me. Amanda and Angel were once again circling me, but this time they were clawing my chest and back as they went around. The DJ started again,

"Okay gang, our prisoner has had his show, now how about some fun!" The crowd cheered. I could see Shirley with her fingers between her lips whistling. "Yessir," the DJ continued, "its time for a couple of birthday spanks." Another wave of cheering. "But before we let the 'S.W.A.T. team' do their swatting, I think we need to get him a bit more comfortable. It's time to strip him down to his skivvies ladies!" Another huge cheer from the audience.

Total panic hit as I once again became acutely aware that I was not wearing any "skivvies". I started pleading with Amanda, in a desperate whisper, telling that I was not wearing any underwear. Angel was already toying with my t-shirt, lifting it and letting it fall. Amanda stepped in front of me, seeming to ignore my pleas, grabbed my t-shirt at the center of my chest in both fists. I felt her finger nail scratching me as it wiggled a hole through the material. I instinctively understood what was coming next, but my brain could not grasp the idea that she was about to destroy one of the last remaining articles of clothes I possessed at this moment. And then she did. She ripped my shirt in half. The torn pieces hung on me for a moment, the collar still intact and then it was completely torn away. The only piece that survived was the knit crew neck of the collar. Again the crowd cheered.

I was now half naked in front of the entire club. I noticed that all of the strippers had congregated at the back of the room, presumably to watch the show. The place was now completely packed.

I was sweating and my knees were clenched together. I was repeating over and over again "please don't. I'm not wearing underwear." Amanda and Angel were circling again.

Once again the DJ was talking, "Alright people are you ready to see if this guy wears boxers or briefs?" The crowd cheered. I could see my friend and Shirley now reclined in their chairs with looks of pure satisfaction on their faces. "Okay ladies, show us what he's got."

Angel was clawing my chest from behind as Amanda's fingers drifted to the waistband of my jeans. Her fingers undid my belt and the top button. As she looked down, I leaned into her ear and again pleaded, "please... I'm not wearing underwear."

Her hands stopped suddenly as she looked up. "Did you say you are not wearing underwear?"

"Yes! Yes!" I responded in desperation.

She turned away from me and signaled to a nearby stripper in the audience. The cute little redhead bounced up to the side of the stage. Amanda leaned down and whispered something and the redhead moved away from the stage. Amanda walked back in front of me, her eyes dancing.

She reached around me and pulled Angel tight against my back. I could feel Angel's soft warm skin pressing up against me and then Amanda slipped her right hand into my jeans. Her hand slid down past my straining erection and cupped my balls.

"Whoa! Ladies and Gentlemen," the DJ piped up over the p.a., "it appears we have a pervert!" The crowd cheered. The DJ went on, "We were going to let you off the hook easy, buddy, but it's a whole different thing for perverts. Perverts need to be punished!" More whistles and hollering. "Well, I know what the ladies think of perverts, but what do you guys think? Should we fuck this guy up?" The crowd gave a definitive affirmative response.

To be continued. . .

ebin439
ebin439
43 Followers