The Price Of Victory Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOL NHHR GED HWEH WEH THEH!" Victory tried to shout but the cleave-gag garbled her beyond coherence. She growled in frustration.

"Oh don't worry," Cassandra X. purred, coming close enough to stroke a finger down her cheek. "Soon you'll be doing lots of talking."

The thugs led Victory through the door into a room that had once been some kind of parlor. Now it was set up more like a laboratory of some kind. After glancing around, noticing some of the tables and other equipment, she rethought that; maybe a laboratory mixed with a torcher chamber. A pit of dread settled in her stomach. Once Cassandra X. had left, Blondie turned towards her with a hungry glare in his eyes. He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her away from the other two.

"Hey what's the..." one of them began.

"I've been waiting for this all day," Blondie cut him off.

He backed her up against one of the stainless steel tables, Victory could feel the cold metal against her butt through the thin Lycra shorts. A chill ran up her spine. Blondie wasted no time, he used his body to pin her in place and went right for her perky C-cups with both hands! Victory gasped and squirmed trying to pull away. Her stomach churned feeling the goon pawing her breasts.

"Man, you know Cassandra X. doesn't approve that kind of thing," one of the others said.

"It was the boss's idea last night when I did it!" Blondie replied without pausing.

"Tehk oor fifee hehns awf meh!" Victory tried to speak.

The gag defeated her soundly once again and a feeling of true helplessness settled over the captive. She whimpered pleadingly, trying to push the thug away with her bound arms. He slapped them down with a chuckle and continued fondling her ample chest. He kneaded and squeezed until her nipples hardened. The heroine moaned in humiliation as she noticed the two erect nubs standing up under the shiny purple of her skintight halter. Then he turned her to face his cohorts, the pit in her stomach turning to shame as grins broke across their faces.

"You see, the little slut likes it anyway," Blondie said. Then whispering directly into her ear; "I knew you were nothing but another whore, why else would you dress this way?"

Victory felt his free hand slip downwards to grab her pert backside. Again she tried to pull away but he had an iron grip on her arm. Soon her belt would recover and so her super strength would return but for the time being she was no stronger than any normal girl. Blondie continued to squeeze her rear end, playing with and snapping the bands of her hot-pants. Victory groaned, unable to offer any resistance beyond fruitless squirming.

"See boys, no reason to be scared, she's just a skinny little girl now," he laughed, then cocked an eyebrow. "A skinny little girl with stupendous tits!"

Victory felt her back pulled against his broad chest. His arms reached around her slim shoulders and peeled her halter up! It happened so quickly she could only gasp as her breasts were exposed to the other thugs. Humiliation washed over the heroine as her plump round breast bobbed before them, soft pink nipples still standing up like top hats! She thrashed angrily unable to pull free, but this only giggled her tits even more. Finally Victory slumped in frustration, feeling her cheeks flushed and burning.

"Damn it if that ain't the best rack I've ever seen," one of them said.

"Well come on man they ain't just for looking," Blondie invited.

"I've seen bigger," the third said seeming unimpressed.

Victory shocked herself by being slightly offended by his disinterest.

"Size isn't everything," said the one stepping up before her.

His hands were rough on the smooth skin or her naked breasts. Victory glared at him angrily as he took two big handfuls of her and began to twist and pull. Flush with shame the captive heroine could not believe she had allowed this to happen. Outsmarted, captured and now toyed with by these men; feeling the rough way this one handled her was too much. Mustering what meager strength she could, Victory kicked hard, desperately, blasting the groping thug right between the legs. She watched his eyes cross as he crumpled before her with some satisfaction. Caught off-guard by the sudden movement, Blondie's grip faltered and she slipped free. Victory clasped her hands and whirled around bringing her still bound arms across in an axe-handle smash that connected solidly with Blondie's face.

"Damn it!" he swore stumbling sideways.

Victory knew she had to move quickly, she was still no match for any one of these thugs one-on-one let alone three against her. The sudden effort had still taken a lot out of her though and there hadn't been much left to start with. She started to run past Blondie but realized she hadn't done near the damage she'd hoped. He lunged even as she passed, half tackling and half body-checking her. Victory's slight frame was battered just by the size difference and she found herself falling chest first across the stainless steel table. Blondie was on top of her in a flash, pinning her down and now in an even more helpless position.

"Help me you idiot," he barked even as the third thug came around the table.

"Yeah, I'm the idiot...can we get her in the shackles yet?" his tone had a caustic edge. "This is still Victory, THE Victory."

Victory growled and snarled but was easily ignored as the gag garbled any words in her mouth. That's right asshole and soon as my powers come back you're all going to pay, she thought. The two men easily overpowered her, pulling her arms out across the table, the third thug holding them down. Victory moaned in helpless frustration, trapped in an even more vulnerable position now.

"Oh take it easy," Blondie told the other. "She's no threat to us now...might as well enjoy this while we can, right?"

The man holding her wrists grumbled something but continued to hold her in place. Then she felt Blondie's hands sliding down the bare sides of her torso. His fingertips tickled over her ribs sending unpleasant tingles dancing across her slim abdomen. Finally those fingers hooked themselves under the waistband of her hot-pants, pausing for a brief moment allowing the heroine to suffer the anticipation of his intent.

"Hm mm, hm mm!" Victory moaned pleadingly.

Blondie soaked in her muffled pleas, then yanked the hot-pants off her round little butt and halfway down her thighs! Victory moaned in embarrassment, squirming slightly as the thug licked his chops, staring down at her plain white thong and firm, peach of an ass. She groaned again as his hands began to caress that firm booty. As he groped the supple cheeks he issued a long, low whistle. That sound somehow brought Victory to her lowest point, feeling no more than a plaything for these men. Chewing her gag miserably, the heroine blinked back tears; she at least would not give them that satisfaction.

"Hold on," rumbled another voice, this of the thug she had kicked. He was struggling to his feet, still half doubled over. "That little cunt needs punished for what she did to me!"

He shoved the other two aside and grabbed Victory's thick brown mane. She yelped as he yanked her away from the table. Stumbling and hobbled by her own hot-pants, Victory fell to her knees. He dragged her by the hair to a nearby chair, where he took a seat. Victory whimpered and moaned pathetically as he used her hair to pull her across his lap; one hand clamping down powerfully on the back of her neck, the other caressing her nice round booty.

"You little bitch," he growled. "I'm about to do something your daddy should've done a long damn time ago!"

With that the hand on her ass spanked her hard! Victory yelped, feeling the sting spread over her pert rear-end. Then again, he spanked her hard, Victory bit down on her gag to keep from crying out. Three more quick slaps had the heroine gasping in pain. He continued spanking her defenseless ass until all the heroine's curves were writhing over his knee. He timed them perfectly so that the sting of each slap never bled into the new sting of the next. The humiliation of being put across his knee burned through her and whether from the pain of the spanking or the denigration, hot tears began to run down her cheeks.

"Hold on, I want more," the spanker said. Then she felt him undoing the knot on her gag. As it came lose she spit it out gratefully. "I wanna hear her scream!"

It was a momentary relief, then the next spanking came. The next even a little harder! Victory cried out in pain. She was ashamed to give him that but could no longer help it. He continued to spank her and the defeated heroine continued to scream for him. Every slap across her throbbing ass drew an anguished cry and fresh stream of tears. Finally she couldn't take any more.

"Ow, oh stop it!" she cried out.

"What was that?" he laughed, spanking even harder.

"Ahhh! Please no more!" Victory sobbed.

The thug seemed to intensify the abuse. "That's right bitch, beg me!"

"OW! Oh... stop it...AAHH!" The once proud heroine pleaded without hesitation. "Please, no more...OUCH! ...please just let me go!"

He paused the spanking suddenly and after a thoughtful moment said; "Apologize."

"What?" she gasped confused. This earned her another spank.

"You kicked me in the balls, cunt!" He yelled spanking her again. "Apologize!"

SLAP! Victory cried out but said nothing. After the degradation she'd suffered he wanted her to apologize for fighting back? SLAP! Gritting her teeth against the pain, her pride reared its battered head and she held her tongue.

"Have it your way," the spanker shrugged.

SLAP! The spanking resumed. SLAP! Victory cried out, squirming helplessly. SLAP! Her determination wavered. SLAP! She felt her willpower bending. SLAP! After all she'd been through the weakened heroine felt herself give in. SLAP!

"OW! Ok," she cried. "I apologize!"

"What was that?" he asked.

SLAP!

"I'm sorry!"

SLAP!

"OW! Please, I said I'm sorry!" Victory mewled helplessly.

SLAP!

"Sorry for what?"

SLAP!

"I'm sorry for kicking you in the balls!" the broken heroine whimpered. "Please stop!"

SLAP!

"And you're just a weak little cunt, aren't you!"

Slap!

"Yes!"

Slap! After that final spank the thug pushed her off his lap. Victory collapsed onto the floor, sobbing and mewling in humiliation. Her skinny body trembled weakly.

"Okay, the others are going to be back soon," the third thug spoke up now. "We have to chain her up now."

Victory barely heard them. She felt herself lifted off the floor and was carried across the lab/torture chamber/parlor whatever it was. She had never felt as insubstantial as she did in their hands at that moment. Against the wall was an up-right rack with a pair of large metal shackles was affixed to the top. Victory did not even have the strength to resist as her arms were unbound and locked into those shackles. She let herself hang limply, weakened and humiliated. As the other two stepped back to admire their handiwork, the third pulled her halter back into place, covering her naked breasts. Then he tugged her hot-pants back around her waist, even adjusting her (temporarily drained) powerbelt to rest on her narrow hips.

"Don't struggle and I won't cinch it too tightly," he said holding up the familiar strip of cloth.

She nodded.

"Open up," he ordered.

Victory opened her mouth obediently, allowing the gag to be wedged back between her teeth. She even leaned forward so he could easily tie it at the back of her head. He pulled it snug, uncomfortably so, but true to his word not as tightly as it had been.

"See Diego, even a superheroine becomes an obedient slut with the proper taming," this from the thug who had spanked her.

"Well that was much easier than before," Diego (the third thug) agreed. He grabbed her by the chin almost playfully. "You're much cuter now that you've been tamed."

Victory pulled her head away with a disgusted groan. Had she confused this one's all-business demeanor for some form of decency? Now as his gaze swept over her statuesque body, he was somehow able to make her feel just as degraded as the other two had, with only his eyes! The captive heroine whimpered into her gag once again, she did feel tamed, weak...defeated. And something told her this was just the beginning.

12