The Price Of Victory Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In mid dive Victory closed her own hand around the belt while it was still around Mrs. Eldridge's waist. Instantly her powers flooded back to her, the thugs who were right on her heels didn't realize what was happening. Blondie was caught completely unaware and taken clean off his feet with a super-powered backhand! He groaned landing upside-down and backwards. The one she thought of as Spanky (for obvious reasons) pulled up short in front of her. The expression on his face one of sheer panic, realizing what was happening. Victory lifted one long leg and planted her boot square in the middle of his broad chest with all the super strength she possessed. She only felt a little guilty hearing the crack of breaking bones (he'd live) and watching him sail across the room with enough force to slam back first against the far wall.

"Back you idiots, get back," Cassandra X. shouted. "I'll handle this!"

Still holding Mrs. Eldrige by the belt, Victory turned to face the catburglar who was aiming that infuriating gas pellet gun. However the superheroine was prepared this time, she hoped. She had no preventative agent nor been able to find any counter technology however she had given it a good deal of thought. As Cassandra X. squeezed the trigger repeatedly, Victory focused completely on her enhanced reflexes. As the nasty little pellets rocketed in at her, she was able to react quickly enough to catch each one in the soft palm of her hand. A thrill of triumph ran up her spine, if the plastic pellets did not break or burst that potent sleeping gas remained safely inside. Her triumph was only heightened by the look of utter dismay that crossed the catburglar's face when Victory showed her the handful of pellets. The heroine then whipped them back at her. Of course the catburglar dove nimbly out of their path and they burst harmlessly well on the other side of the room.

"You lied," Mrs. Edlridge drawled miserably, with a look as if she had been the one betrayed.

"I said it was the source of my powers," the heroine corrected. "I never said it would be the source of yours!"

"Victory!" an all too familiar voice shouted behind her. "Can you hear me?"

"Yes..." Victory hissed trying to hold the word back. She turned to face the doctor, still holding onto her belt (and Mrs. Eldridge). In the excitement and the rush of adrenaline her mind seemed to have cleared but at the sound of Dr. Argon's voice that haze rushed back over her. The heroine shook her head trying to clear it and narrowed her glare at the doctor.

"You're beginning to breathe hard," he said squaring up to her boldly.

"Don't," Victory snarled even as her plump C-cups began pumping up and down.

"Your arousal is swelling in your chest," he took a few steps towards her.

Feeling herself growing warm once more, Victory took a few steps away. "Stay back!"

"Victory, your desire is making you light headed."

The warmth in her chest flooded upwards, making her head spin in a sensational rush. Victory stumbled a step, leaning on one of the tables, still holding onto her belt and jerking Evelyn along.

"Release the belt," the doctor commanded.

Victory found the strength to resist the compulsion to obey that command. She grabbed the table she had leaned on and with a quick motion, launched it at the doctor! He dove desperately, only narrowly avoiding the hurled table. As the superheroine reached for another table, one he would be in no position to avoid, Dr. Argon quickly began shouting more commands.

"Victory, knees are weak with desire." The heroine's long legs trembled, her knees threatening to buckle beneath her. "Your nipples are hard and throb with yearning." She moaned loudly as her nipples began to ache, growing so hard she thought they might burst through her halter top. "You cunt is dripping on the verge of climax." Her pussy gushed hotly, soaking the lycra hotpants, a few drops seeping out to roll down the inside of her thigh. "Your arousal is now completely overwhelming!"

"Gah!" Victory cried out in helpless frustration as a near-orgasmic surge swept through her body. She could feel her clit swelling again, the arousal so overpowering it brought the heroine to her knees. Her grip on the powerbelt began to slacken as she gasped and moaned, defenseless against the sensual electricity surging through her body.

"You are so close to cumming, you can barely breath." Victory was practically panting already. "You crave the orgasm but it will not come." She whimpered as her body began to ache, humming with sexual energy. "Let go of the belt, Victory."

The intoxicated heroine was powerless, thanks to his vile concoction Dr. Argon was in complete control of her body. Her fingers slipped off the belt and she wrapped her arms around her trembling figure. She looked at the doctor in total submission, her eyes begging him for release.

"Do you wish to cum?" he asked.

"Yes," Victory whimpered.

"Why do you ask me?"

Victory knew he was only toying with her now. She would have been enraged but there was no room in her mind (or body) for that. She had been brought so close to orgasm that she could think of little else.

"My body is yours to command," she gasped pleadingly. "Please, just finish it."

"So you do want to cum," Dr. Argon chuckled. "Tell me you want to scream like the whore you are?"

"Nnnngh, please make me come," Victory looked at him with glassy, doe-eyed surrender. "Make me scream like a good little whore!"

Dr. Argon laughed. "I don't think so. You're going to remain in this state until the drug wears off." The drugged heroine looked at him with feeble desperation. "These men are going to grab you and bind you, you will be unable to resist as their every touch will drive you wild, you'll yearn for more yet you will never climax."

"Ohhhh gawd," Victory moaned in helpless frustration.

"She is completely helpless now," Dr. Argon said, now he seemed far off.

Diego and Blondie approached cautiously, each grabbing one of her slender arms. Their touch sent charges of electricity racing up and down her spine pulling soft whimpers from the heroine's lips. They lifted her off the ground and set her in a steel folding chair, which Cassandra X. brought to them. The cold metal sent erotic chills, accompanied by goose-bumps, rippling across her flesh. The voluptuous redhead took her wrists and pulled them over the back of the chair, silky rope encircled them and was then anchored to the chair pulling her into a slight arch, her aching breasts thrusting upward. The two thugs each took one of her boots, unzipping them slowly and pulling them off. When they grabbed her bare ankles tingles danced up her long legs, intensifying the heat between her thighs causing the heroine to yelp in exhilaration. Each ankle was tied to one leg of the chair, then they stepped back staring at her. Victory tried not to look at them, not wanting either to have the satisfaction of seeing the pleading desire, the pure lust in her eyes. Her breasts were heaving, erect nipples clearly visible under the skintight halter. Her slim hips writhed, legs spread displaying the damp crotch of her purple hotpants. Every breath ended in a soft, hapless moan that would have shamed the heroine had her mind not been trapped in the drug induced sexual purgatory.

"Good job, doctor," Cassandra X. said, regarding the bound heroine. "Very good job! I can't believe I let her take us so unaware."

"It was an understandable mistake," Dr. Argon replied. "We're just lucky the drugs had not yet worn off."

"Find out if she can make the belt work for me," Evelyn Eldridge gritted her teeth, clutching her broken hand.

"Not tonight," Dr. Argon said. "My drugs will wear off quickly now and it is far too potent a concoction for two doses in one night."

"I don't care," Evelyn snapped. "Why would we care at all for her wellbeing?"

"Because she can't tell us anything if she dies of an overdose," the catburglar said soothingly. "Tomorrow," Cassandra X. reassured the elder woman. "We'll continue this tomorrow, start fresh and get you what you paid for...besides we should get that hand looked at." She took the woman tenderly by the arm and led her away. "You two, get him out of here," she barked at Diego and Blondie nodding towards the thug crumpled against the far wall. "If he can't be helped, help him out!"

The two thugs nodded grimly, understanding perfectly the emphasis she had placed on that final word.

The captive heroine heard it all vaguely, watching dazedly from her pre-orgasmic prison. She understood her predicament grew more dire by the moment but in her intoxicated state there was nothing she could do about it. Her captors went about their business, leaving Victory trembling miserably, bound to the chair, trapped in a haze of unsatisfied lust.

To be Continued...

12