The Price Of Victory Ch. 05

Story Info
Super-heroine Victory makes a desperate escape attempt.
5.7k words
4.49
27.8k
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately Victory didn't have a chance to come up with a distraction or anything else resembling an escape plan. Even as her head was clearing, the heroine had been so involved in getting dressed (thereby restoring her confidence) that she was nearly oblivious to anything else. As such she allowed one of her captors to sneak up behind her.

"That's quite enough!" Said a masculine voice. "Turn around, slowly."

Victory almost screamed instantly recognizing the voice of Dr. Argon. She complied reluctantly, brushing back her long brunette hair as she turned. The doctor was holding a small pistol and grinning. Victory allowed herself a moment to reflect on the fact that she would normally laugh at such a weapon but without her bracelets or powerbelt...

"I must say, even without your powers your recovery time is impressive," he added.

"I make sure to get plenty of antioxidants in my diet," Victory said taking a step forward. "Makes it easier for my system to flush toxins."

Argon raised his gun pointedly. "Hand's up!"

Her green eyes narrowed but Victory slowly raised her hands. "If you shoot me you'll never learn how to make my powerbelt work for Mrs. Eldridge."

"So it can be done?"

"Put the gun down and I'll tell you how."

"Ha!" the doctor scoffed. "We'll be at quite the impasse if that's your condition."

"I assumed as much," Victory replied.

"Come around the table, slowly," the doctor instructed.

Despite her predicament Victory was glad to notice the only compulsion she felt to obey him now stemmed from the weapon in his hand. Still she stepped around the table separating them keeping her hands up. She did however take a quick inventory of the table's contents but saw nothing that could help her current predicament. As she squared up to the doctor, his eyes swept over her statuesque figure and a smirk touched his lips.

All men, she thought with a sigh. Even the brilliant ones...

"I'll tell you what," Victory said. "Let me go and run as far away from Capital City as you can...and maybe I'll forget about your involvement here."

"Still think you can win this, eh?"

"Actually I'm sure of it," the young heroine forced a confident tone.

"We'll just see about that," Argon chuckled. "Turn and face that table, arms behind your back."

Out of options at this point, Victory turned slowly. Moving her hands behind her back with a begrudging groan, crossing the wrists.

"How can you be so Certain?" the doctor asked stepping toward her. "You've been outsmarted, captured and forced into submission at every turn," Victory could tell he was moving closer. "You've been stripped of your powers, your dignity and you're currently trapped in the palatial lair of your enemies." Dr. Argon loomed behind her, pressing his pistol's cool metal barrel against the bare skin on the small of her back. "What even is the point of continuing to resist? You're clearly defeated, why risk total destruction?"

"My good doctor," Victory swallowed the lump in her throat. "Continuing to resist IS the poimmMMPH!"

Before she could finish a damp rag was clamped over her nose and mouth! The doctor's gun arm snaked quickly around her narrow waist, while the hand holding the rag pressed ever more firmly into place. Paniced, Victory grabbed at his wrist with both hands but with only the strength a skinny young girl, even the weasely doctor was strong enough to hold her captive. The heroine squirmed helplessly, smelling the strong fumes of whatever chemical soaked the rag. Instantly her head was spinning, and what little strength she possessed began to drain away.

This can't be happening, the superheroine thought miserably. How could I... How have I... "Nnnngh..."

Victory felt her knees buckle, her lithe frame sagging into Argon's grasp, as her arms dropped limply to her sides. Her head was spinning, her vision already blurred, her muffled protests quickly faded into a feeble sigh as the hapless heroine sank into unconsciousness.

CONSCIOUSNESS returned slowly, to the young heroine it felt like swimming up from the bottom of a very deep pool.

"VICTORY," said a strong, familiar voice. "Are you okay?"

Still feeling light headed, the superheroine lifted her head in disbelief. A pair of big hands gripped her slender arms and lifted her from the ground where she lay. She felt dizzy but her vision cleared enough to recognize the owner of those hands. A thrill ran through her; it was the Mayor of Capital City! Had he come to rescue her? How did he know how to find her?

"Nnnnhh...dizzy..." she mumbled. "Mr. Mayor...izzat you?"

"You look alright to me," he said lifting her to her feet.

"I'm...uh...Yes..." Victory stammered, feeling groggy and unsteady on her feet. "Argon..."

"Don't worry, I took care of him," the Mayor said firmly. "Did they hurt you?"

Victory leaned against him, letting his strong frame support her. She had a deep admiration for this man and here he was rescuing her, the supposed superheroine.

"A trap..." she said, trying unsuccessfully to clear her head. "...walked right in..."

"Of course you did," he replied. "You're just a girl after all."

Victory was too foggy to really hear the comment. He began to lead her out of the room. Glad to be leaving this room she stumbled along, her knees feeling weak still.

"Did they hurt you?" he asked.

"Yes..." Victory sighed. "But I'll live."

The Mayor led her out into a long hall. "What did they do to you?"

His firm grip felt safe, comforting. Victory let herself lean further into his arms, which may not have been quite appropriate but she was still struggling to clear her head and regain control of her legs.

"Drugged me...interrogated me..." the heroine licked her dry lips.

"What was that like for you?" he asked. "Being captured and interrogated?"

It seemed like a very odd question but in her current state Victory assumed she wasn't thinking straight. "I...I don't know...humilitating."

"Yes, I suppose it would be," he replied thoughtfully. "A powerful woman like you, outsmarted and forced into submission... I guess that would be humiliating."

He guided her down the hall and stopped in front of another door. The Mayor opened the door and led Victory through. She was still unable to get her bearings but had the vague impression it was some kind of office.

"I wouldn't...wouldn't give in..." she said, thinking he'd be proud.

"Oh really?" the Mayor sounded surprised. "Surely it wasn't all bad... I mean a strong powerful woman like you, it must've felt damn good to submit for once."

"I... N-no..." Victory responded, now wondering why he would say such a thing, or maybe her foggy mind wasn't hearing him right. "They weakened me...tuh-took my powers... took advantage of me..." If the Mayor was asking there must be a reason he needed to know.

"Hm, well you shouldn't feel bad," he went on. "I've always found submission to be a very female trait, just thought it might feel natural to a pretty girl like you."

Victory felt butterflies swirling in her stomach...the Mayor of Capital City thought she was pretty? A feminine rush of excitement overrode the awkwardness of the comment. She tried to take a step on her own but stumbled...why wouldn't her body respond properly? Luckily the Mayor caught her, his strong arms wrapping around her. He held her tightly, his musk filled her senses and the feel of his hot breath on her neck made her head spin even more.

"So you don't have any submissive tendencies?" he whispered directly into her ear.

Victory couldn't help herself. "I mean, I guess every girl does...with the right man."

She bit her bottom lip, wondering if she was really flirting with the Mayor of Capital City...while they were still inside Eldridge Manor!

He found me, she thought. He must have a plan...maybe this once I can just allow myself to be the damsel.

Then he did something she couldn't just go with. His hands began to roam over her body. His touch was gentle but firm, a welcome contrast to the rough way she had been handled since her capture, and it made her entire body break out in goosebumps.

"What are you doing?" she gasped.

"Victory I've wanted this... wanted YOU, for a long time," he said as his hands found her plump tits. "Haven't you?"

Of course she had crushed on the Mayor, what woman hadn't? He was handsome, powerful, a confident leader...every woman's dream. But she was a superheroine and he was...the Mayor!

"I...uh...I don't...don't know..."

His big hands began to squeeze and fondle her breasts over her purple halter top. Tingling arousal danced across her torso and Victory bit her lip as her nipples hardened, standing out clearly through the thin Lycra. She groaned, feeling her cheeks flush, resisting the urge to lean into his grip the muzzy-headed heroine pushed his hands away from her chest.

"Mr. Mayor...we can't!" Victory protested meekly.

He answered by spinning her around to face him, it was a quick powerful movement. His strong hands gripped her slim shoulders and pulled her into a forceful kiss. His warm tongue thrust into her mouth and as she felt that penetration a cascade of arousal rolled down her abdomen, pooling between her slender thighs. Victory melted into that kiss, moaning softly as her right foot lifted involuntarily off the ground.

Is this really happening? Victory wondered in disbelief. If she was being honest...yes, she had always wanted of this.

He continued to kiss her deeply but his hands left her shoulders, sliding down to tickle her ribs teasingly before quickly moving upward. They slid under her top, grabbing her breasts skin on skin! Victory inhaled sharply as he resumed squeezing her plump C-cups, and flicking her sensitive nipples. Victory squirmed, grabbing his solid biceps, letting him continue to play with her tits and allowing herself to fall into this moment.

He's just like I imagined, Victory thought in delight. He's forceful but gentle, taking what he wants...and what he wants is ME!

She kissed him back, feeling her face and chest flush as their tongues mingled. He tasted so good. Then he pulled his tongue out of her mouth, Victory let out disappointed whimper, looking at him sulkily. One hand left her breast and dropped to her crotch, the Mayor wasted no time slipping his hand into her hotpants and immediately beginning to massage her pussy.

Moving her delicate hands to his firm chest, Victory looked deeply into his confident eyes feeling his fingers begin to wriggle into her moist cunt. Unable to resist the surge of arousal, she spread her legs, giving him full access to her soft spot. Immediately his fingers penetrated her prim, shaven pussy causing the heroine to moan in ecstasy.

"You do have some submissive tendencies after all," he chuckled.

"Y-yes," Victory whimpered as his finger thrust deeper into her. "For you...yes!"

He pulled his finger out and brought it to her mouth, rubbing her own juice across her lips. Victory was surprised at how arousing she found her own taste. The Mayor guided her to a chair. He sat her down and the heroine's head spun for a moment, she lost track of him for...for just a moment. She sat obediently, waiting, wondering what was next.

The Mayor was standing before her and unzipped his pants. Surprisingly what he pulled out was not the full, lusciously perfect cock she had imagined. The erection bobbing before her was almost...pointy, and awkwardly curved. She glanced up for reassurance but the Mayor's face was foggy, distorted now.

Victory shut her eyes, trying harder than ever to clear her mind. She lifted her hands to rub her eyes...she tried to lift her hands. Opening her eyes the heroine realized her wrists were tied tightly to the chair in which she sat.

The rest of the room slowly came into focus. She was in what looked to be an office with rich mahogany book shelves, a broad picture window behind a huge desk which matched the shelving. The chair she was bound to was actually comfortably padded, with strong wooden arms and legs. The ropes binding her wrists and ankles to those arms and legs (respectively) were strong too.

To her horror, Victory realized that the man standing before her with his cock out was not the Mayor of Capital City but was in fact...Dr. Argon! Had she imagined he was the Mayor? Had she played out that moment with...with this man?? It couldn't be!

"Argon, you scum!" the heroine spat as her senses returned. "You drugged me again! You'll never get aw-OHMMMMMM!"

Victory was rudely interrupted as Dr. Argon stuffed his cock into her mouth! The helpless heroine pulled futilely at her bonds as that invading member penetrated her soft lips, pushed over her velvety tongue reaching all the way to the back of her throat. She gagged at the first thrust, whimpering helplessly.

Oh gawd, not this! She thought disgustedly. He's in my mouth...anything but this!

No longer the manly musk she imagined of the Mayor, Argon's smell assaulted her senses. He tasted horrid. He grabbed her hair, pulling it apart like a pair of pig-tails to make himself two handles. Then he yanked on those handles, pulling at the same time thrusting his hips! Victory gagged again as that wretched dick reached the back of her throat.

Her stomach churned as he repeated, yank and thrust, yank and thrust, again and again. The humiliated heroine mewled in helpless frustration as her mouth was used by Argon. Shame flushed through her like a tidal wave, and she felt tears well up in her eyes. Bound and powerless there was nothing she could do as this man raped her mouth.

This can't be happening! Dismay rolled through Victory's brain.

Thrust and pull! Thrust and pull! Each yank of her hair drew a pained whimper, which would then be cut short as each thrust gagged the poor girl. Hot tears rolled down her cheeks, knowing she had no choice but to submit Victory allowed the evil doctor to fuck her face, sobbing in hapless surrender.

I can't stop it...Victory realized, accepting her defeat utterly. A wave of dread rolled through her at her next thought; There's only way to end this.

Desperate to make this denigration end as quickly as possible, Victory closed her lips around his throbbing member and attempted to massage with her tongue. This only excited Argon more, his thrusts became more powerful, plunging his manhood even deeper into her helpless mouth!

The doctor moaned excitedly. "That's right, suck it you little whore!"

The poor heroine's shame deepened as his balls slapped against her chin. Finally his thrusts became too much, Victory gagged and her breath caught in her throat...panic clutched the heroine as she feared she might choke on this foul dick. Pushing on his thighs she tried to pull away. She could not as Argon yanked and thrust one last time, pulling her face all the way against his pelvis.

"Yessssss...now swallow!" he commanded. "Swallow like a good little slut!"

Victory groaned as his cock filled her mouth, depressing her tongue and thrusting clear to the back of her throat. Then he came! Victory felt the hot gush like molten lead, spraying sticky gism down her throat and filling her mouth...it tasted sour and somewhat rancid!

He pulled out, leaving the heroine to cough and sputter, her full stomach twisting as the slimy cum ran down her chin and dripped onto her chest. Her green eyes lifted to meet his weasely gaze with a miserable expression.

"You bastard," she mewled pathetically.

"Don't act like you didn't like it," Argon said, tucking his member back into his pants. "I felt you getting into it, my little cum guzzler."

Victory dropped her head, ashamed, it wasn't true but she had little room to argue at this point.

Behind them, the door swung open and Cassandra X. barged in.

"Well look who's awake," the cat-burglar purred.

Victory turned a defeated expression to the older woman, taking some comfort that her mask covered most of her tear streaked face. Cassandra had exchanged the leopard print dress once again for her black cat suit. Those flame red locks were pulled into a thick pony tail and she was once again wearing that clear visor.

Cassandra X. moved to sit on the other side of the desk, reclining in an executive chair and kicking her high heels up on the desk. She reached out over the desk between them and dropped Victory's powerbelt and bracelets! The heroine lurched forward at the sight of them, finding the limits of her bonds very quickly. The gorgeous redhead offered her a knowing grin. Victory sank back in the chair, savoring the unexpected glimmer of hope she felt.

"Well this has turned out to be a rather unpredictable night," the cat-burglar said. "I'll be honest, after defeating you so easily in the museum last night I expected this job to be a snooze, but you've managed to keep things interesting after all."

"It's early yet," Victory said through grit teeth.

"Unfortunately it's not," Cassandra X. shook her head. "As much fun as it's been, I'm afraid our time is drawing to an end."

"You're ready to give up?" the heroine's tone was flat, weak. "I expected more from the world's sexiest cat-burglar."

Cassandra smirked. "Dr. Argon told me you admitted to knowing how to make these power items work for another woman."

"I told you that in confidence," Victory gasped sarcastically, looking towards the doctor.

"If that's true, this is your last chance to spill it," Cassandra X. said.

"Cassandra," Victory began leaning forward, some resolve returning. "What makes you think you could ever make me tell you that?"

"Because I'm the best," the redhead spoke with supreme confidence. "I've beaten every superheroine I've come up against, I know all the tricks. For instance; I know I can't threaten your life, you heroines are all so willing, even eager sometimes, to sacrifice that...But there's one weakness that all superheroines share, the one thing that means more than your life...your pride!"

Hearing the words Victory scoffed but Cassandra X. rolled on unhindered.

"I can promise you a fate worse than death," the redhead said. "If you'll look to your left, you'll notice a running video camera, how about if I show the world what a needy, cum guzzling whore their heroine really is?"

A pit of dread dropped into Victory's stomach. She imagined footage of her defeat, worse; of her being face-fucked by Dr. Argon being revealed on nationwide television. She could see her picture, edited for decency, on tabloids lining the isles of every supermarket checkout.

"Of course you won't be around to watch your own cum soaked face play on every news outlet I can find an address for," the cat-burglar continued. "You see Mrs. Eldridge is paying me for a very specific task and if I don't come through, I don't get paid which means I'll have to find some other way to recoup my expenses. Tell me Victory, how would you like to be a member of some sheik's harem? Or the crown jewel in a Russian mobster's collection of sex-slaves?"

Now the heroine's mind turned in that direction. After everything she had already endured to end up as some man's property, to be auctioned and sold, subjected to a life of sexual slavery, even the thought was almost too much. Victory's blood ran cold and tears welled again.

"Never," the young heroine gasped.

"Do you have any idea what price an American with your body would bring me?" Cassandra X. laughed. "Never mind the fact that you happen to be a bonafide superheroine...let's just say I'm tempted now not even to bother with Mrs. Eldridge!"

How can this be happening to me? The captive heroine wondered. She had to find a way to get free. Her power items were so close! Cassandra X. stood up and moved around the desk, face to face with the young brunette.

Victory looked up at the redhead with a pathetic sniffle. "You may have defeated me, Cassandra but you'll never win...I'll never give you what you want."

12