The Price We Pay for Exhibitionism Ch. 02

Story Info
We go naked into the tattoo shop for some artwork.
1.1k words
4.3
27.8k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of our exhibitionist adventure set up for us by a beautiful but devious girl named Melissa. It can be read as a stand alone story, but would be better if you started at the beginning. Enjoy!

*

We both have piercing's and tattoo's, but we have never gone to the tattoo shop naked to get them. The shop was well lit and it was almost dark now. Anybody driving past the tattoo shop would be able to see the two naked people easily. We parked on the side of the shop and waited in the shadow of the building for a break in traffic. Once the coast was clear we ran into the shop and asked the first guy we saw where we could find Renee? He slowly looked at every inch of your body before he told us to go through the curtain into the piercing booth.

Renee was waiting for us and asked us to sit in the barber chairs facing the window and to put our feet in the stirrups. She took the camera from us and set it in the window sill facing us and looking up between both our spread legs. There was a sheer red curtain over the window that would prevent car traffic from seeing us, but people on the side walk would probably be able to see everything. We held hands and waited to find out what Renee had in store for us. My dick was pulsing with blood and I could see the moisture on your pussy letting me know that you were just as turned on as I was.

Renee came around in front of us and explained that we would both be receiving a tattoo tonight. They would be henna tattoos, not permanent ones. Renee explained that I would pick a tattoo and location for you and that you would pick one for me. She explained that this was a contest, and the loser would have to pay a penalty. There would be only one judge, Renee, and she would decide who chose the best naughty tattoo and nasty location, so we had to be as creative and as naughty as possible.

I picked out a pair of red lipstick kisses to be put directly over your clitoris, and you picked out a dragon head you wanted put on my inner thigh with it's tongue licking my balls. The art work took about fifteen minutes to apply and dry, the whole time we sat facing the window exposed with our legs spread in the stirrups. We chatted with Renee and discussed our choices and reasons for picking them and their location. She took pictures of each of our tattoo's so that she could add to her display book. After the time was up Renee explained that I had won the contest for picking the best tattoo. And that you would have to pay her penalty for losing.

The penalty was simple, the loser would have to expose their henna tattoo from the car until they received a honk of appreciation from another motorist. Also we would have to drive away from our next stop until someone honked at us, and only then can we turn around and head for the next stop. Renee told us that we were headed to an old fashioned drive up burger stand where the waitresses wore roller skates and find a girl named Jennifer. Also we were told that we had to let Jennifer know who the winner of this contest was, because it would affect her challenge for us.

We stopped on the way out of the tattoo shop to let the tattoo artist take a look at Renee's handiwork. He seemed to really enjoy your kiss! We made our way back to the car and set the camera up on the dash so I could drive and you could flash. You positioned yourself the only way you knew someone could see that kiss. You put head down in my lap and pushed your ass as far up as possible with you legs spread as wide as the car would allow it. This position displayed not only your new henna kiss tattoo, but your gushing pussy and anus for anybody who might look. You told me to find the first young guy I saw and pull up beside him until he honked at you. What you didn't know was that I was so turned on by the position that you were in that I wanted you to stay that way for a while. I turned the inside light on so that you would be well lit for anybody that looked.

It took four people before you finally got a honk. The first guy to notice almost wrecked into a parked car, the second guy smiled and grabbed his cell phone. He took the picture before I could get away from him at the red light we were stopped at. The third person to notice was a girl in a Jeep that was lifted up pretty high. She seemed to be more interested in what you were doing between my legs than your new tattoo. From her raised vantage point I am almost sure she could see my rock hard cock laying against your cheek. She smiled and waved, but didn't honk her horn. The fourth person to notice was a older guy in a beat up old mini van. I saw his arm start to move back and forth and I knew immediately that he was masturbating. He stayed along side us for several blocks, and stopped beside us at a light. You looked between your legs at him and smiled, which is when I am almost positive that he came in his floorboard. He smiled back at you and honked his horn. You spun around in your seat and sat down, waved goodbye to the guy and grabbed the cam off the dash.

We headed for the burger shop, it was already a quarter after nine and we had no idea how long this list of sorority girls was. You asked me if I thought we would get in trouble with Melissa if we masturbated? I told you that as long as it was on cam I didn't think she cared what we did. You aimed the cam between your legs and started to rub your clit. Your orgasm was fast and hard, soaking the seat and leaving you panting like a marathon runner. I don't think I have ever seen you look as beautiful as you did in that moment when you made yourself explode in ecstasy.

I wonder what Jennifer will be serving up to us at the Burger Shop?