The Price We Pay for Exhibitionism Ch. 04

Story Info
Convenience store and car wash nudity.
1.7k words
4.28
21.4k
6
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of our exhibitionist adventure set up for us by a beautiful but devious girl named Melissa. It can be read as a stand alone story, but would be better if you started at the beginning. Enjoy!

*

We arrive at the convenience store and park on the side of the building. The parking lot and the store are very well lit. We jump out of the car and dash inside since it seems that there is only one person at the pumps and he has his back turned to us. Ashley looks up from her cell phone and smiles a very naughty smile at us. She asks us to come behind the counter and back into the employee break area. She takes the camera from us and tells us she will handle filming. We are concealed for now, but I am sure it won't last. Ashley asks to see the tattoo's given to us by Renee, and we have to sit and spread our legs in order for her to see. This would normally be a weird thing to do but after everything we have done tonight it doesn't seem to phase us at all. Ashley does seem to spend a little extra time examining my dragon though.

Ashley tells us that we are going to have to complete a miniature scavenger hunt that she has designed for us. She explains that hidden throughout the convenience store are paint balls that fit her paint ball gun. She tells us that we have five minutes to find as many as we possibly can and that this competition will determine who has to pay the penalty. On your mark, get set, GO!!

We both exit the break room and start walking through the store looking for paint balls. I begin to find them laying on top of cans of soup, in with the honey buns, behind bags of chips. We are both finding them and completely ignoring the parking lot. There were three cars getting gas now, and one of them has to come in to pay cash. As she walks up to the store she notices you bent over near the front glass. She walks in and asks you if everything is ok? You tell her the answer that we seem to use all night. It's a dare! She looks from you to me and back to you again! She walks over and pays for her gas and then leaves without saying another word.

Ashley laughs, telling us that the look on her face was worth a million bucks! You have started to search the coolers and the cold is having an effect on your skin, especially your nipples. But it seems to have paid off since you are finding a bunch of paint balls there. At the end of five minutes Ashley calls us back over and tells us to count out our balls. You have found 14 and I have found 17. I win, but only Ashley knows what that means.

She then explains to us that there were 40 balls hidden in the store, and that we only found 31 of them, so that left 9 balls unaccounted for. She handed us 9 quarters and then explained that your penalty would start now! You are going to need to go outside, get in the car, pull up to the pumps and fill the tank. Then you will have to get back in the car and drive it to the front of the convenience store and park it in any spot you want as long as it is not next to another vehicle.

You head to the car to follow your instructions and move over to a pump to fill up. You stand there while the pump seems to fill the car in slow motion. Several cars drive by but if they noticed you they didn't seem to care! You are getting extremely turned on again standing there at those well lit fuel pumps filling the car. You reach down and stroke yourself a few times and know that it wouldn't take much to push yourself over the top again. Just as your pump was about to finish a BMW pulls up to the pump adjacent to you and a man in a business suit steps out and swipes his credit card on the pump. He hasn't noticed you yet, but as you start to pull your pump out of the car and head for the driver's door he is sure to see you.

He finally notices you and starts to talk to you about why your out there in the buff? You blush a crimson red because you realize that he is extremely handsome. You are half way in the drivers side of your car when the man asks if you would like him to call the police for you? You step back out into the open and walk over to him. You tell him that everything is fine and that you and I are just nudist out for the evening. He looks over toward the store and see's me standing there naked. Then the man asks you if he can take your picture, that his friends would never believe it. You tell him yes, as long he is in the picture with you. You wave me out and ask me to take your picture with him using his phone? I agree and you stand beside him with everything on display. I take a couple of shots noticing that his hand around you is half cupping your breast. He says thank you and leaves.

You get in the car and pull it up to the store where Ashley is waiting holding a paint ball gun in her hand. She tells you that you are going to have to fire all 31 of the paint balls at our car and that you had to thoroughly cover all sides of the car and the top. Me and Ashley step back into the store and watch from the glass as you slowly circle the car in the nude, firing off rounds of paint from short range. After all 31 shots are gone she tells me that I have to put all 9 quarters into the car wash bay and that we both had to take turns washing until it stops on it's own.

She explained that I was responsible for washing the drivers side and that you were responsible for washing the passengers side. That way we would both have to be street side and hidden equally in the back. I drove the car over to the car wash and inserted all 9 quarters into the machine. This was going to be bad, each quarter equals 1 minute of time on the machine. I begin to wash the drivers side while you stand behind the car hidden from traffic waiting your turn. After a few minutes most of my side is clean so I call you over to work on your side for a while. Just as luck would have it, as soon as you start washing your side another car pulls up in the next bay for a wash. After just a second a couple comes around the corner. The man tells his woman that he was right, there were naked people washing the car in the next bay! The woman smacks the mans arm and tells him not to be nasty looking at you. He tells her that she can't look at me then and an argument begins between them.

You walk up to the woman and try to diffuse the situation but she doesn't want anything to do with you! Their argument is getting loud and we are both worried that they will attract attention that we don't need. We quickly try to finish washing the car so that when it cuts off we can get the hell out of there. All of a sudden the woman comes back around the wall pulling off items of clothing! Off comes her blouse, then her pants, finally the bra and panties! The whole time she is yelling at her man asking him if this is what he wanted of her? To strut naked in public in front of other men? He follows her picking up her clothes and begging her to stop it. Finally she tells him to fuck off and runs off toward a neighborhood in the buff.

The man gets back in the car and follows after her. We start to laugh like we have never laughed before. Maybe we have started something with those two that will last for a lifetime of great sex. Our pump shuts off and we drive over to the store to talk to Ashley and see what we have to do next. Ashley tells us that what just happened was great, she can't wait to tell all her friends about it.

Ashley then tells us that we have completed our task and that the next thing we would need to do is head over to Girls-Girls-Girls strip club and find a stripper named Candy. We take back the camera and drive off waving out the windows. You turn toward me and tell me how horny you are having posed with that guy with the BMW and being caught by that couple in the wash. I tell you that there is only one thing to do about that, just make sure you keep the camera aimed directly at your pussy. You recline the seat and place the camera directly between your legs, just inches from your throbbing pussy and begin to stroke yourself to another orgasm.

It doesn't take long before you squirt all over the camera placed between your legs. You dig through the glove box for some tissue to clean off the lens. After the camera is clean you place it back on the dash and relax while we make our way to the strip club. I am still hard as a rock, it seems that whatever those pills Melissa gave us were they are going to keep me stiff and ready for whatever comes my way. I wonder what all those people back at the hotel thought of that little masturbation session? I wonder how many of them have snuck off to the bathroom to relieve their own tension?

A strip club full of naked women, and a stripper named Candy! This is going to be a revealing experience I think!